The Dentist's Chair

Story Info
Many cavities get filled at this dentist.
1.5k words
4.01
20.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hectic summer, yet fun overall. But what's life without some ups and downs? While enjoying dinner the night before, with some friends at a Mongolian grill, I lost a filling thanks to an order of pineapple cashew noodles. It was so painful that even drinking a glass of room-temperature water was excruciating.

I was so thankful that when I called my dentist first thing the in the morning, he was able to fit me in last minute, especially on a Friday afternoon. Otherwise, the rest of my weekend plans would have been ruined.

They were closing and the receptionist Nadine, signed me in and packed her stuff up for the night after calling the dentist to the front.

Dr. Davis told Nadine to go ahead, he'd lock up and have a goodnight. Turning to me, he motioned for me to follow him and led me back to one of the exam rooms.

He told me to have a seat while he unlocked his computer to bring up my chart. He asked if Nadine had me fill out the consent forms before she left.

"No, she didn't," I said.

He replied, "No problem," and handed me a clipboard with a single one-sided piece of paper.

"Fill out section A please, section B is just standard stuff, and sign section C."

I'm in my very early 40s, and I've signed dozens of dental and medical forms, so without thinking or reading them I followed his instructions and handed it back to him anxious to end my toothache.

"Ok, have a seat in the chair Keisha. Lay back, relax, and we'll get you all fixed up."

Dr. Davis looked to me like he was in his late thirties and took care of himself too. Standing at 5,11" he wasn't cut and chiseled but he was fit and an average weight for his height. His hair was cut very low, and his lineup was as tight and faded as his beard.

I'd just come from work, and it was summertime, so I had on what I called my summer uniform; a sleeveless buttoned-down collared shirt, a skirt, and wedge sandals.

That also meant, in summer no pantyhose or stockings and if my skirt was to my knees no panties either.

In my most lady-like fashion, conscious of my skirt, I swung my legs up and laid back in the chair. The ceiling TV was on above me; something new dentists have started installing to distract patients. It was tuned to the Game Show Network and Steve Harvey was introducing two new families to face off in Family Feud.

Dr. Davis offered to change the channel, but I said it was fine.

"So, looking at your chart we need to fix that filling of yours and I can also reseal a few others with a new coating while I'm in there. Are you ok with the pain? Fair warning it will intensify. I can give you some gas and freezing if you prefer."

"If there's a pain-free option, I'll take it please." I don't mind pain, I have a pretty high threshold actually, but from experience; the noise, the cold air and the water combination was torture to my sensitive teeth.

He chuckled a little, flashing his perfect pearly whites, before reaching over me for the gas, "Excuse me" just barely grazing my breasts with his arm.

"Without an assistant, it might take just a little longer and they'll be a lot of reaching over. I hope you won't mind?"

"No, I understand. I appreciate you fitting me in on a Friday evening " I said warmly.

"Great, here we go. Hold the mask to your face and take five deep breaths. It should be enough to take the edge off and then you won't feel the needles for the freezing either."

I nodded, took the face mask, and put it over my nose and mouth as the chair reclined.

He started to count me down, "Five - in through your nose out through your mouth. Four - that's it deep breaths. Three -you're doing great Keisha, just a few more for me. Two, aaannnndddd one more. You should start to feel relaxed and then we'll freeze your mouth."

I thought the gas was supposed to make me laugh, but instead, I was just getting drowsy and my eyelids heavier.

I was still awake when he opened my mouth and stuck a needle into my cheeks.

This stuff was fast-acting, I didn't feel a thing. I guess he saw the confused look on my face and even though I was forming words with my mouth no sound was coming out. My uvula was turning numb along with the rest of my body.

"It's OK, just relax Keisha, watch some TV, I'm going to take care of you."

When I looked up at the TV, Steve Harvey had been replaced by a black guy eating out a lady who was sitting on his face, while another woman was riding his enormous cock.

I thought I had to be seeing things, but then I would also have had to have been hearing things because I could hear the moaning and grunts amidst the 'fuck me daddy's'.

Shocked and confused I turned my eyes from the ceiling to Dr. Davis.

He was at the foot of the long chair and started making his way up the inside of my smooth legs taking my skirt up with him with his hands.

I swallowed hard and barely got out a shaky, "What are you doing!?" at least in my mind that's what I was saying.

"What you consented to Keisha," but that wasn't the voice of Dr. Davis. It was Nadine! She was standing behind me stroking my hair. She kissed me on the forehead and went to the visitor's seat in the corner of the room after taking a draw off the gas.

I tried to speak, "Nnn" but his finger was on my lips shushing me before travelling down to my cleavage and starting to unbutton my blouse. My chest was heaving as I felt the polyester rayon blend fall to my sides, exposing my lacy black bra.

I squeezed my eyes and tried to reopen them somehow hoping this would all disappear but when they opened all I saw was the outline of the fuzzy black guy penetrating one of the ladies' assholes while she fingered and ate out the other woman. Then I saw nothing more when I went limp, but I could still feel.

The Doctor was feeling my breasts and pinching my nipples with one hand and the other had reached my pussy folds which were uncontrollably wet. So were Nadine's.

She sat across from us in the swivel chair with a little handheld clitoral toy, thoroughly enjoying herself it seemed.

I squirmed a little, more like an involuntary action and he stopped his exploration momentarily. He unzipped his pants which were straining due to his massive erection. He took his swollen member out and started stroking himself, lustfully watching my glistening pussy and hardening nipples.

I must say by the feel of it, his girth and length could give the guy above my head a run for his money who was now delivering his money shot to both ladies by the sound of it.

My mouth was slightly dry and agape from the drugs, which was not lost on Dr. Davis. Moist from his mini masturbation session, he traced my crimson-red stained lips with his index finger spreading his pre-cum all around like it was Chapstick.

"Such a pretty mouth and smile you have, and I love the lipstick colour; very sexy. Too bad I'm going to end up smearing it with my cock when I fuck your face."

"Hmm, yes Doctor, do it." Nadine moaned over the sound of the clicks of her toy speeding up.

And he did. He hit the foot peddle and the back of the chair raised, putting my head on par with his crotch. He took me by the back of the head and roughly shoved his cock in my mouth and pumped furiously. When his cum hit the back of my throat I didn't even flinch, the numbing helped with more than just pain and discomfort.

Nadine wasn't far behind either. She called out for Dr. Davis.

"I'm almost there boss, I need you," he rushed over and knelt in front of her, his thick fingers pushing in and out of her dripping pussy, he alternated the motion with his mouth.

I couldn't see the finale. I only heard her squeal and his slurping at her wetness. I was momentarily jealous.

When he was done zipping up, wiping, and cleaning up, he dressed me back as I was, and turned the TV back to a regular network. I was coming to while he was filling my tooth and applying the extra coating as if the previous twenty minutes hadn't happened. I felt violated and used, just how I liked my sexual encounters, but no need to tell them that this time, my annual check-up was in a few weeks.

© (E.D. 2023) SexuallyPoetic