The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 03

Story Info
Seduction and treachery: dishes sometimes best served cold.
14.4k words
4.05
7.3k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 3

Lisa Summers

Copyright 2015, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Sometimes Evil doesn't get punished.

Sometimes Evil takes over the world.

And FIT is oh, so Good at being Evil!

Chapter 1

"Do you know what I like best about you?" asked the brown haired girl, a fellow student at Charleston University and part-time waitress at King Street Café, as she lay next to nineteen-year old Dana Salvatore on the small bed in her small apartment in North Charleston. The southern lilt in her voice came through to Dana's perceptive New York -- well, Staten Island -- ears. The two had met when Dana was in search of something hot and good to eat. The girl, cute and a year or two older than Dana - well, she definitely was hot and good to eat.

Dana scratched behind her ear, shrugged and said, "Well, what? Besides my hair color..."

The girl laughed. "Yeah, forest green is pretty hot. Plus, I like..." she continued on languidly, as her fingers slowly walked down Dana's naked body, "...that you're all boy...here...and here...and here," as her fingertips caressed the tats on Dana's nearly flat chest, her muscular abdomen and then her flat, hard stomach with her wicked piercings, "...until you're not," slipping her fingers over Dana's smooth-waxed vulva to her prominent clitoris, then on to her wet, open pussy.

Her lips attacked Dana's as enthusiastically as her fingers attacked her cunt, her tongue slipping inside Dana's moist, open mouth, her fingers slipping inside her equally moist, ready slit. The girl was expert in her touch, efficiently bringing ultimate pleasure to the butch-looking college freshman, no movement wasted.

Dana arched her back, her grimace of pleasure extreme as her hips rose into the woman's knowing hand, the woman cupping Dana's snatch as she rapidly finger fucked her into a long, slow orgasm, from faint tendrils of wispy pleasure rising to an elevated plateau of ecstasy, finally reaching a peak of squealing delight as she brought Dana to her first real climax ever -- at least compared to that which had gone before with the boys she'd experimented with.

Dana gulped, trying to catch her breath, her façade of New York cool disappearing under the fingers of a Southern belle, experienced in the ways of pleasing another woman. "Oh fuck!" Dana finally gasped. "Fucking good...goddamn."

"Y'all like it with another girl, huh?" the woman giggled. "Why down here in Charleston, just all the girls like to play." Dana doubted that was true, but this one sure knew what she was doing.

"Um, yeah," Dana replied, unwilling to give up the dykey, butch persona that had protected her since she moved to the weird, alien country of South Carolina. "Yeah, it was...amazing."

The woman smiled. "I'm so glad you liked it," she drawled. "And I'm so glad that we met. There's just so many things that you and I could do together, don't you think?"

"Like...shopping?" Dana responded wryly. It seemed to be a very popular pursuit with the other girls at the University of Charleston.

"Silly boi," the woman responded. "I was thinking of fucking first, second and always." She took Dana's hand and brought it to the vee of her bikini panties -- all that she was wearing -- and Dana took the hint. She began stroking along the woman's labia through the cotton the way that she liked to be touched, feeling the light cushion of pubic hairs as she reached the top of the woman's slit.

She slipped her hand gently under the waistband, her fingers immediately encountering the woman's neat, small bush -- a tiny nosegay, really -- of brown pubic curls, followed by her small but erect and uncovered pink pearl of a clit. The woman jerked slightly, and moaned.

"Yes...but slowly," she whispered, as Dana's fingers continued on to her wet, hot slit, the woman's juices abundant and excited, her hips rising, inviting Dana into herself, an invitation that Dana could not possibly resist, her own excitement growing again to feel a woman's intimacy at her fingertips. Dana instinctively stroked along the woman's labia, smooth and swollen, the woman moaning with pleasure and desire. She shivered and shuddered, again and again, as if she were cumming. Then she sighed.

"Inside me, please, put your dick in me, fuck me," the woman whispered. "I want your cock."

Dana smiled. She was learning to love the language of other women's need. Never mistaken for a frilly girl, serving as the boy to this southern charmer was exciting her more than almost anything she had ever done before. And although she knew that she'd never be considered a seductress by most men because of her very boyish body -- with the exceptions that her new friend had pointed out -- it might be enough to caress, massage and taste the abundant curves and feminine flesh of other women to get off.

The woman's panties quickly disappeared as if they'd never existed.

Dana's fingers dipped deep inside the woman's steaming twat, her flesh hot, liquid silk that caressed Dana's rough fingers, her cream smoothing out the rough edges of one woman as she explored another. Fucking deep inside the molten pit, both women groaned with pleasure, Dana rubbing her own clit on the woman's hip as she penetrated the woman's cunt and stroked over her clit with her thumb.

"Oh my god!" the woman gasped. "Yes...yes...yes...oh yes...I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, her hips rising and falling between Dana's hand and the mattress below. Her peak of pleasure seemed to last for long minutes.

Dana leaned in and kissed the woman's sweetly generous breasts, her flesh pale, but hot and slightly moist with her passion. Her nipple, brown, erect and wide, found itself between Dana's lips as she gently sucked on it, the taste slightly salty but so good. Dana's own breasts, nearly nonexistent when she lay down, were at least identified by the large, equally brown, nipples and areolae in their centers, poking into the woman's side as Dana leaned over her.

"Oh god, kiss me please baby," the woman begged. Dana was happy to comply, their warm, soft feminine lips meeting in a different kind of passion, one that both women knew that no man could ever really understand. Dana's head whirled with the horizons of delight that were being revealed to her. Sex with a guy was nice, yeah, but nothing like this.

Clearly, she was going to have to reconsider her life. Continue the pursuit of men -- boys, really -- who had proven themselves resistant to her charms, unless they were guaranteed to 'score.' All while gaining only an uncertain return in pleasure herself.

Or...try giving girls and women a chance. Their touch and ways were much more pleasant, so understanding of her needs, and if this girl was any indication, women might be both eager to have her as their lover and equally eager to please her, in a way far more thrilling than any man to date could.

The two women continued kissing. Both frankly would have been more than happy if that was all they did for the next few hours. But when there is an even more wonderful prize available -- well, why not grab it? Dana reluctantly pulled her mouth away from the woman's tender, sweet, lovely lips.

"You are a hot little thing," Dana grinned. "How's the rest of you...as hot as your lips?"

"Why don't you find out, darlin'?" the woman grinned back. "That is, if you like honey..."

Dana began kissing her way down the woman's slim, soft body, her upper chest slightly flushed, a faint sheen of perspiration on her there and on her breasts, adding a salty tang to flesh that Dana had to admit was very sweet, indeed.

Dana pressed her lips to the woman's breasts, her flesh soft and pillow-like, smelling fruity, like peaches -- probably her body wash, and very pleasant -- dabbing lightly with her tongue, then pressing her lips around a nipple, gently sucking it into her mouth, her fingers framing and cradling the breast.

"Harder," the woman urged her. Dana sucked a little harder -- she'd never had a guy demand that he suck anything of theirs 'harder,' they were always complaining that she was too rough when she gave them blow jobs. It occurred to her that, if the guys weren't enjoying her blow job technique, and she certainly wasn't enjoying the blow jobs...well, maybe she just wouldn't be doing that anymore. She did then start to worry that she might be equally bad at pleasing women...

...A question that was quickly answered when the woman cooed, "Oh yeah, that's so nice," as Dana sucked rhythmically on the nipple. Dana continued, then switching to the other nipple, understanding that variety is indeed, 'the spice of life.' The woman jerked repeatedly, obviously cumming again and again. "My goodness, I never knew that anyone could cum so much!" she thought excitedly.

The woman cradled Dana's head in her hands, the languid movements of her fingers through Dana's buzz cut hair a good indication of her satisfaction, as was the slight movement of her hips as more tendrils of sweet pleasure seeped through her nervous system. "Yeah...yeah," the woman whispered, then a slight sigh of disappointment as Dana's lips left her nipple to travel on, kissing the hot under curves of her large breasts, and on her breastbone.

The woman's navel was a virginal untrammeled garden, free of the slightly chaotic jungle of piercings that Dana had on her own body. Dana wryly kissed her naked seeming navel, and continued lower, noticing a warm, humid aroma of aroused womanhood. Not at all unpleasant, but primal and ripe, Dana's mouth began to fill with saliva, as her taste buds, far ahead of her conscious thoughts, responded to woman's pheromone lures that have been effective for many, many millennia in attracting men and women both.

Dana trailed her nose into the tiny garden of brown curls above the woman's clit, finding it redolent of both the girl's natural scent and the appealing aroma of the peach body wash. With her face inches away from the woman's clitoris, glistening a dark red, pearl-like in size and gloss, it reminded Dana of the head of a man's dick, but shrunk to miniscule size, yet with some dozens of times more pleasure receptors than any cock.

So sensitive, as her own experiences had taught her, that instead of even contemplating touching it -- as a man surely would eagerly do -- she would stay away from it unless invited, as a woman's body is exquisitely sensitive in so many other areas that make it worthwhile to touch and caress.

She did blow lightly across the top of the woman's clit, and the woman shivered with pleasure. "God..." she moaned, shivering yet again as pleasure rolled through her like a roller coaster car through a hot curve.

"No gods will help you now!" Dana intoned in her mind like some villainess in a melodrama, and giggled at the silliness of it. She couldn't remember being so happy before. Light headed, even. She kissed the woman's labia, as her hands caressed Dana's scalp. Dana's lips brushed down her pussy lips like a fingertip, then she reached out with the tip of her tongue as she continued, bringing more sighs from the girl. The woman's taste here was hot, moist and musky, a deeper, more intense version of her aroma, and Dana found it intensely exciting, her own pussy moistening even more as she tasted the woman's wetness.

The woman parted her legs, giving Dana better access, and Dana rose up to then lay between the woman's moist thighs, coated with a slight sheen of perspiration. As Dana settled in between her legs, the woman pulled her feet up the bed sheet closer to her body, causing her slit to open into a beautifully eloquent pink flower of femininity.

"Oh," sighed Dana. "How pretty."

"Lick me," the woman murmured. Dana didn't know if she had heard her compliment, but she leaned forward and kissed the inside of the girl's thigh, kissing lightly as she moved her face closer to the prized goal. Teasingly, she approached her labia again, then lifted up to kiss the inside of her other thigh, her flesh warm and firm there, becoming warmer as she neared the woman's honey pit.

The woman buzzed a little angrily it seemed, anxious to feel Dana's mouth on her intensely stimulated clit, and Dana indulged her, pressing her lips lightly on the woman's engorged clitoris, resting airily around the sensitive organ like a mother duck gently wrapping her feathered wing around a tiny, fragile duckling.

The woman moaned and almost convulsed, her hips rising, her voice a soft keening as she rose to a peak of orgasm, a sensory wave of pleasure washing her away, nonsensical syllables of language known only between two women experiencing mutual endless pleasures.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." the woman moaned, as her exclamations became less intelligible. Dana giggled - she had never experienced quite that level of ecstasy herself, but she was pleased that she could do this for her new love, her first woman. The woman's pussy below was glistening and Dana could even see the woman's sweet feminine cream slipping out of her slit, and found her hot fragrance more intense and even more alluring than before.

"I'm going to lick your pussy, okay?" she asked tentatively, unsure if her tongue on her slit so soon after yet another orgasm would be too much.

"Uhh, yeah," the woman grunted. "Slow...but yeah, fuck my cunt with your mouth."

Dana lightly touched the tip of her tongue along the furrow of her wet slit, droplets of fruity essence forming there, and stimulating Dana's salivary glands, her own mouth wetting in sympathy with the pussy before her.

"Yeah," the woman moaned softly, and Dana dipped deeper inside, adoring the silky wet and hot feel of vaginal sidewall against her tongue, as it slipped deeply inside the fantastic, miraculous delights of another woman's fully engorged and responsive cunt.

Soon, Dana was lapping deeply and hard into the woman's tight slit, the woman's hands once again slipping along Dana's buzz cut dark green hair, urging her to fuck harder and deeper with her tongue, then augmenting her encouragement verbally.

"God, fuck me hard baby, stick your luscious long tongue inside me, make me cum on your face...oh, you're the best little fucker, way better than anyone else, I wanna cum in your arms forever and ever...oh fuck goddamn kiss me kiss me I need your lips on mine, let me taste hot cunt on your mouth..." The woman's voice faded out.

Reluctantly, Dana left the woman's pussy. She knew now for a certainty that she would be spending a lot more time with other women's pussies, and they with hers, in the future - this experience with the waitress, entirely unexpected and brought on by the young woman's flirting and Dana's surprised receptivity to it, would not be a one off.

Dana moved up against the woman's warm, soft body - quite unlike hers, ultra-feminine to Dana's own boyish self - and nestled into the girl's arms, their faces coming together, lips meeting, a warm, lingering kiss produced between them. Soft, meaningless moans and purring from each girl's throat, fingers aimlessly roaming over the other, seeking feminine flesh and response, caressing and massaging lightly.

Sweet female fragrance - the smell of fresh feminine sweat, salty and provocative, body wash remnants, the woman's soft, fruity smell, Dana's own vanilla scent, somehow mixing and forming a new, attractive and pleasing fragrance that only they two would share. Under it all, the tastes and smells of the women's snatches, re-stimulating them both through the miracle of pheromones to a desire for further mutual pleasure.

Their legs naturally and instinctively entangled so that Dana's thigh rested between the woman's. Gradually Dana pressed her own crotch closer to the woman's, skin on skin, hot, moist flesh seeking its own, wet, slippery pleasures closer, closer then touching, Dana rising above the woman, rocking into her, harder and harder, the woman responding, arching her back, her hips rising to seal their touch, clit to clit, pussy slipping against pussy, their female cream mixing and blending, their nervous systems almost seeming to become one.

Both thrust together at the same time, incredible force from female hips created to give forth life and now giving forth unbelievable pleasure as their labia and clits sent jumbled message to their joined lizard brains of complete and utter ecstasy and delight.

Both women, Dana and the waitress, screamed in ecstasy, their orgasms occurring at exactly the same time and perhaps to the same extent - overwhelming. Their hot, wet bodies slipped against each other, both sweating profusely into the sheets and neither caring, as Dana slowly slipped down onto her lover, spent and weary, moaning softly.

"God," she muttered, and then laughed. The woman laughed too.

"Where did you learn that?" the woman asked in a whisper.

"I dunno, it just seemed like the thing to do," Dana responded in her own, tired whisper.

"Fuck," the woman commented, and then they both dozed.

"Oh, fuck," said Dana, confused at waking an hour later. "Where...ohh." She smiled as images of her orgasms and the fun she'd just had came flooding into her mind.

The woman too, awoke and looked uncertainly at Dana. "Hey," she said.

Dana kissed her. "Hey," she responded.

"I enjoyed that...you...us," she finished.

"Yeah, me too," said the woman. "I'd love to have you hang around...I have a split shift I have to get back to, to work," the woman said.

"At the restaurant," Dana said. "I'm sorry, I'm slow waking up." She swiveled off the bed, looking for her clothes. "I'll give you a call later, okay?" She took a drink of the woman's half-finished glass of sweet tea on the bedside table, the tea now room temperature.

"Yeah, I'd like that," the woman said, watching Dana get dressed. "Hey, uh..."

"Yeah?" Dana said.

"There's some more sweet tea in the fridge, if you want get yourself some before you go."

"Yeah, I will," Dana said.

Dana kissed her, drank some more of the woman's fine cold sweet tea, then left.

Chapter 2

"Did you ever notice how chicks are always hanging out together, but you rarely see one chick hanging out with a bunch of guys, or one guy hanging out with a bunch of chicks?" said Matt Esparza to his friends at their table at Campus News. The four juniors at Charleston University had been friends since high school.

"That's because when they do, the chick is a slut, and the guy's a fag," responded Rick Hunter, taking a break from his social activities at Delta Tau.

"Nice one, neanderthal," said Sid Lutz, sitting across from Rick. "Do you blow guys with that mouth?"

"Fuck you, asshole," responded Rick. "I get all the pussy I can handle."

Sid laughed. "Hand-le, yeah, no shit." Matt and Mark Dumars both laughed.

"Settle down," said Mark. "How about we see if we can interest that group over there with our savoir-faire and shit?" The other three looked in the direction of Mark's gaze, and nodded approvingly.

"Not too bad," said Rick, anxious to show that he was a reasonable guy too. "I'll go chat 'em up and get 'em over here..."

"No, leave it to me," said Mark. "We'd like to get them to actually come over, not run away screaming."

"Fuck-" began Rick, then thought that repairing his image was probably more useful. "Fine, do your thing," he finished.

Matt Esparza smiled at the conversation. It felt good to hang out with his friends, but still he was anxious to get back to Linda - that's Linda Marshall, his high school sweetheart and the girl he knew he would marry. Graduation Day would be more than just that for her when he popped the question while they were still in their caps and gowns.

Mark finished his soda, and then ambled over to the table with three relatively pretty girls talking and looking around. He figured they were 6-7 on a scale of 10, and if they had any personalities at all, that fact might boost them another point, not bad for Charleston University.