The Dept

Story Info
Wife encurs debt that needs to be paid with sex.
2k words
3.63
20k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife Beth during my third year of college. She worked part time at a stationary store near campus. She was 18 and I was 20 at the time. Though she wasn't beautiful and was rather plain, she had a sexy ass, which got my attention. We dated and found that there was chemistry between us, but she refused sex and would let me fuck her only after I married her. Anyway we got married and I popped her cherry on our wedding night. This was painful for her as her vagina was very tight, yet she didn't complain. But the more we fucked her vagina loosened up and she got used to having my cock inside her. Then a couple of months later, I impregnated her and nine months later she had our first daughter, Sarah. I knocked her up two more times before she had her tubes tied at age 24.

After three kids, some husband would find their wives sexually unattractive. Not Beth, I still found her stimulating, and since her ass was so sexy, I talked her into letting me have anal sex with her. Beth's rectum was nice and tight, just like her pussy was before the three pregnancies. It felt so good that it took me only a couple of minutes before I ejaculated a load of semen up her sexy butt. Unfortunately, Beth didn't find the experience all that pleasurable, so we rarely engaged in anal sex.

Though Beth gave birth to three babies, she didn't let herself go. She kept her weight down and maintained a nice sexy figure. This caught the attention of Mr. C., our neighbor, who loved to watch Beth when she tended to her flower garden in our back yard. Mr. C. liked Beth and wanted to friends with her, but Beth didn't reciprocate because Mr. C was 50, bald, slightly over weight, not very attractive, and was not a guy Beth was interested in. She sensed right away what his interests were and she wanted no part of it. Besides she was a faithful wife and had no plans to become an adulteress.

One day when Beth was working in our back yard, I caught Mr. C. watching her with his binoculars. Later when I talked with him I told him that I was happy that he liked to feast his eyes on my wife. This surprised him as he expected me to be angry. Then he confessed how much Beth turned him on wished that when she worked in the yard that she wear something more revealing.

I was proud that my wife turned him on. So later that day I cut off several pairs of Beth's old jeans so that her ass cheeks were exposed. They were also tight on her so they really accentuated her sexy ass. She objected at first when she saw what I'd done and refused to wear them. But since I insisted, she wore the cut offs when she worked in the backyard. Mr. C thanked me for exposing more of my wife's ass for his benefit, and even offered me money to have sex with her. I thanked him for the offer, but that was something he'd have to take up with Beth as this wasn't my decision to make.

I have to confess that other men desiring my wife was a turn on. This lead me to visit the local Adult Book Store and purchase several books and magazines on Cuckoldry. The more I read the more I desired Beth to cuckold me. But for the moment it was just my fantasy.

A year later Beth was involved in an automobile accident. It was her fault and because of this we had a $500 deductible to pay in order to get our car repaired. In addition to that she got an $100 fine. So the total bill was $600, money that we didn't have. Remembering my conversation with Mr. C., I knew that he would be receptive to giving Beth money to pay off her debt in exchange for sex.

After we got the bill for the accident, I told Beth that she would have to come up with the money on her own as our bank account was practically empty. Since she couldn't get a decent paying job, I told her to talk to Mr. C because he liked her and perhaps he could loan her the money to pay off her debt.

That evening Beth visited Mr. C. She was in his house for less than 30 minutes before she came home rather agitated. She looked at me and shouted: "You know what that SOB said to me? He said he'd give me the $600 if I'd have sex with him twice a week for the next six weeks. What does he think I am? A whore!"

I reassured her that she wasn't a whore and no matter what she did, I would always love her. But I explained her options. Because of her lack of skills the only job open to her was a minimum wage factory work. It would take her 12 weeks to earn enough money to pay off her debt. Unfortunately the $100 fine was due next week and the insurance deductible was due the following week, and there was no way we could raise that much money in time.

Beth thought about it for several minutes, then she agreed to talk to Mr. C. the next day. So the next evening after supper she went next door to talk to Mr. C. She was gone over three hours, during which time I'd put the kids to bed so it was after 11 PM when she got home. Her hair was messed up and I could smell a slight scent of semen on her. She said nothing at first, but headed to the bathroom to throw up. Then she took a long warm shower. When she finished in the bathroom, she showed me the $600 that Mr. C loaned her. Then she broke down in tears. As I held and comforted her she told me what happened. Beth said that Mr. C loaned her the money and would deduct $50 from the total each time he had sex with her. He set up a schedule for her for the next six weeks. She agreed to visit him twice a week on Monday and Thursday evenings for sex until the debt was paid off.

So that first evening Mr. C made Beth strip naked so that he could admire her body and had her lay on his bed as he undressed. Then he mounted her missionary style. Beth said he had a thick cut cock that was about 7" long erect, and as soon as he was inside her balls deep, he started pumping her. It took him a good 15 minutes before his body tensed and he shot a thick wad of cum into her cunt. He stayed on top of her another five or so minutes savoring the moment before his cock softened and popped out of her cunt. He gave her a sloppy kiss and then kissed on her tits. When he got up to use the bathroom, he told her to stay on the bed and not move.

He was gone about five minutes before returning with several dildos. Then he made Beth turn over on her belly. Next he lubed her ass and took the smallest of his dildos and gently worked it up her butt hole. The first dildo was three quarter of an inch diameter and 8 inches long. Though Beth didn't much care for anal sex, since she needed the money, she didn't object. Mr. C left the dildo stuck up her ass for about 20 minutes. Then he removed the first one and inserted a second dildo. This was over an inch diameter and was 8 or 10 inches long. He left it in her ass for another 20 minutes before inserting the third dildo. This one had a diameter of over 2 inches and was 10 inches long. When he finally removed it, Beth's asshole gaped open when he pulled her ass cheeks apart.

By now over an hour had elapsed since Mr. C first fucked Beth. Moreover, the dildo-ass play had got him hard again. So he lubed his cock and mounted her from behind. Since her ass had already been lubed and loosened up by the dildos, Mr. C's cock slid up Beth's ass without any resistance. Once he was in balls' deep he pumped her for several minutes before his cock painted her rectum with cum.

Shortly after ejaculation, he pulled his cock out of her ass. Next to humiliate and degrade her, he grabbed her hair and forced his cock into her mouth, making her suck and lick his dirty dick. When he felt that his cock was clean, he released her and told her he'd see her Monday evening.

Though Beth was happy to have the money to pay off the repair bill and the fine, she wasn't happy about what she had to do to get it. She dreaded next Monday evening when she would have to go back to Mr. C's place. So I told her that no matter what he made her do, I still loved her and that would never change.

We retired to our bedroom, undressed and got in bed. I kissed her on the lips, and though she was hesitant at first, she let me mount her missionary style and slip my cock into her loose and cum lubed pussy. I always enjoyed sloppy sex, getting addicted to it when I was dating Joyce, a slut I fucked when I was in high school.

Apparently Mr. C was into stretching Beth's orifices as next Monday evening when she visited him, he worked on her cunt. After making her strip naked, he had he lay on the bed and spread her legs. Then he inserted a couple of his lubed fingers in her cunt and then added two more. Eventually he worked his hand inside her. Once inside he made a fist and slowly pulled it out, stretching Beth's cunt even more than her three babies. But once Mr. C. felt her cunt gaped open to his satisfaction, he turned his attention to her ass. He stretched her butt once more with his dildos. But instead of fucking Beth's newly stretched pussy and asshole, Mr. C dropped his pants, grabbed her hair, and shoved his cock in her mouth. He held her head close to his crotch making her deep throat him. However, the stretching of her cunt and ass stimulated him so much, that it took only a couple of minutes before he filled her mouth with his cum. After he was sure that she had swallowed all his seed, he let her go.

When she came home she first went to the bathroom and threw up. But as she told me more about what Mr. C did to her, surprisingly my cock got really hard that I insisted that we have sex. To my surprise Beth readily agreed as her experience with Mr. C. had sexually stimulated her too, though she would never admit it to him.

So we got undressed and into bed. I mounted her missionary style. But her cunt was so loose it felt like my cock was a VW Beetle driving through an airplane hanger. In fact after Mr. C had finished with Beth, her cunt never did get tight again and there were times when I saw her masturbating with bottles.

One nice thing about Beth's experience with Mr. C was it broke down her inhibitions. Before Mr. C messed with her, Beth would never leave our bedroom until she was fully dressed. But after Mr. C, she lost her inhibitions and often ran around the house naked. This enabled our son Brandon and his friends to see his mother in all her glory. Also my cuckold fantasy became a reality, and I have Mr. C. to thank for that.

Though Beth never enjoyed sex with Mr. C., she did enjoy his money. So after she paid her debt to him, whenever she needed money for extra things, she always got a loan from Mr. C. Then she would repay him every Monday and Thursday evening until the debt was paid in full.