All Comments on 'The Dept'

by cuckold1016

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic... couldn’t make it past first couple of paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly question I know but what is “The Dept”? Perhaps you meant “Debt”?

Whichever, it is still rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is the obsession with anal sex with ones wife is the writer a closet homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put these efforts at story telling in the Fetish category

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

This seems to be a first story. Thank you for risking criticism by sharing it on such a public platform.

I am just going to focus on the first paragraph. You seemed to want to go immediately into the background and so you gave us your background report.

One problem is that you still have not caught your readers' attention. A writer has maybe three sentences to hook the readers before they opt out of reading your story.

Second, you used a "just the facts, ma'am" style, which is boring.

One recommendation is to possibly formulate your very first sentence in such a way as to hook your audience and give them some clue as to where the story is going.

Another option is to go to your first scene without the background explained, and then bring in the background. Preferably with dialogue or memories.

I hope my comments are helpful.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread with a new name writing the same old cuck story written thousands of times, with the same tired cliches to build a ridiculously told and plotted mess.

Just go find a cock to suck and then you wont have to write this idiocy and put it out there for public consumption. We get it, you dont like pussy and your to afraid to open that closet door, but do yourself and us the bigly favor of opening that door and freeing yourself.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Good premise but bad fallow through. To short and to little detail. Stretch it out.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sister's dick didn't pick his wife come after Mr c got to it did he ever suck her p**** after Mr c put his come into it and did he eventually become a c********* himself more please

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Previous anonymous bitch sounds like the type reader this shit is written for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will definitely keep an eye out for this author's stories to be sure to avoid reading them. I understand that one man's erotica is another man's trash and this story will fill many trash bins. Just press the handle and let this one swirl down the bowl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear moron1016,

This has to be an all-time record. Six letters in, and there's a mistake.

Go back and spell the fucking title properly.*

*But I still won't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's terrible.... truly terrible.

lash2718rlash2718rover 1 year ago

$50, she values herself too lightly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous