All Comments on 'The Descending Angel Display'

by gremlinpi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
luv2custripluv2custripover 1 year ago

This is a fantasy of mine. In my fantasy, the girl’s ass is on display; you’ve taken it much farther. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I think you could have stretched further or you really have enough to make a part 2 where the model is finally released, recovers, and encounters her friends again. And maybe the artist has some more art for to be a part od.

NakedDanNakedDanover 1 year ago

This reminds me of a performance art piece I did in in 2016 where I sat naked in a hole with an erection. But no one ever touched me at that event. But this story you’ve written is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife was displayed similarly as part of a display at a high-end art gallery, but I'm glad to say no fucking was allowed. There were four women, two pointing each way, so you had to figure out which ass went with which face. They knelt on the floor, not suspended like in your story. Knees together, not a cunt display. In fact, the 4 cunts were barely exposed. But the breasts did dangle.

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

What a terrific situation! The artist almost exactly fulfils her friend's fantasy, so no one should have any complaints. A lovely story, ripe with possibilities for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I modeled and had a gallery display where I laid on a gurney. Patrons could walk up and look down on me. The purpose of the display was to show a different perspective of a model instead of the usual standing pose.. Viewers were encouraged to take nearby drawing paper and charcoal of pencil and sketch me. I was a good exercise for those testing their art skills the gallery promoted. As for me, a fairly new model looking for work, it was a three-hour nightly gig where I present myself completely. I was buck naked and openly exposed to everyone who wanted to see a naked chick. In addition I had to listen to numerous comments and people who just stood there and gawked.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Fun story. Agree with others, there is enough story left for a sequel. How much longer did the art show last? Any more blow jobs? Any cream pie eating? Did Laura and John text their friends before the show was over so the friends could visit? Did Sarah have video cameras set up so the MC could see others' reactions? Did Sarah show MC photos of the display so the MC could appreciate the display? After the art show, was the MC still horny? Or satisfied? And, of course, the MC running into friends with Laura and John after the display. Lots of "the rest of the story" left to tell.

Thanks for a hot, fun ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous