The Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Barb had finished her cigarette the two women went back to the restaurant and ate lunch. Every detail about the swinger party was revisited and plans were made to both attend the next one which was the following Friday. When they departed to their respective homes there was a new camaraderie between them.

When Sharon arrived home the house was empty as Jim had not returned from golfing with Rich. Sharon decided to check her social media accounts and eventually found her way to Facebook. She had a new message and tapped on it from her iPhone. It was from Jared, and for a moment Sharon couldn't place where she knew that name from.

When she opened the message and saw the profile thumbnail, Sharon immediately recognized him as the man who she'd sucked off at the swinger party. Sharon's heartrate doubled and a rush of adrenaline made her fingers shake as she scrolled through the message, reading and re-reading it over and over.

'Hey! Sorry if this is a little weird for me to message you outside the confines of the swinger community, but I have to say that I can't stop thinking about that night! You are one of the most beautiful and classy women I have ever met, and I was frankly a little surprised you gave me the time of day. Morgan and I won't be making it to the next event and I simply cannot wait an entire month to see you again. Any chance you'd be interested in meeting up, just for coffee?'

Sharon's mind was racing through all the possibilities that lay before her. Answering and saying no, answering and saying yes, ignoring the message and pretending she never received it—all these options and more were playing out in her mind at that moment. Whether it was the warm buzz that she was feeling from that afternoon's Long Island Iced Tea or the shift towards trying new things Sharon surprised herself by being more excited about it than she would have thought. She knew that no matter what she would have to tell Jim, and that gave her some relief that regardless of what she chose there would be no secrets from her husband.

But Jim was not there, and she knew he never answered his phone when he was golfing. If she was going to decide now, she was going to have to do it on her own. Sharon tapped the box to reply, still mostly unsure as to what she was going to say. She started tapping, just letting the words flow and after a couple of minutes stopped to read over her message.

'Hi Jared! I don't think it's weird at all, but that's probably me just showing my age. Jim and I had a great time too, I don't think we could have found a nicer couple to introduce us to the group than you and your wife. Jim is out right now so I can't ask him if he'd like to grab coffee with you two, but I'm sure he would be open to it. I will ask him when he gets home and let you know!'

Sharon had decided to purposefully interpret the message as being an invitation to both her and Jim to meet for a couple's date. She knew that it was probably a naïve perspective, but she hoped that it would help defuse the real inquiry she believed was being made. Sharon tapped send and placed her phone on the side table, picking up her book in its place. Only a few minutes passed before a soft chime could be heard from her phone and her screen lit up with a notification from Facebook. Sharon's heartbeat increased again, and she felt another surge of adrenaline as she picked up the phone and checked the notification. It was a reply from Jared, and it didn't help her hands to stop shaking in the least.

'I'm glad it wasn't weird, thanks for the reply. We should absolutely get together as a group and have dinner or lunch sometime, but I don't see anything wrong with us meeting for coffee if you're free? I hope I'm not being too pushy, I just feel like everything happened so fast and we didn't really have a chance to chat after, it was my first experience doing anything like that and I'm probably being a little too sentimental about it. Either way, it seems like we're both free now, any chance you'd want to kill some time?'

Sharon's tactic to defuse the situation hadn't really worked. Jared had read and understood her counter and met it with an even more direct invitation. Sharon struggled to come up with a good excuse, aside from just saying point blank that it made her uncomfortable to go off and see another man while her husband was out. The idea wasn't completely discomforting though. It was also exciting and made her feel young again, when men were trying to court her and draw her attention.

Again, Sharon started tapping her reply, letting her words flow before stopping and reading her message for clarity.

'Dinner as a group sounds great! It would be nice to spend some time as a group in real life. Jim is probably going to be home soon and I'm sure he's going to want to have dinner early after being out golfing all day, so I don't have much time to 'kill.' If you're okay with a short conversation over coffee, then I could probably squeeze that in.'

Sharon sent the message and waited, seeing that Jared was online by a little green dot next to his name. Her message was read immediately, and his reply was only a minute or two after that.

'No problem! Let's meet in the parking lot of Regal Square, there are a bunch of nice coffee places in that area. I'll be parked in the back in an old brown Cadillac. Can you be there in 15?'

Sharon tapped out an affirmative and sent it, jumping up from the couch and trotting to the bathroom. She did a quick touch-up of her lipstick, a spritz of perfume, and tossed her silky reddish-brown hair a couple of times so that it hung with just the right amount of body and left for the square.

As Sharon pulled into the parking lot her heart was practically beating out of her chest, and she felt like she was going to be sick. She could feel her hands slipping a bit on the steering wheel as sweat had accumulated on her palms. It wasn't hard for her to pick out the brown land yacht sitting at the back of the large parking lot. It must've been from the 70's but was in fairly good condition, with white wall tires and Cadillac chrome hub caps.

Sharon pulled into the spot next to Jared's car and steeled herself, taking a long deep breath and letting it out slowly. The sound of a door slamming turned her attention to outside her car, where Jared lumbered toward her with a large smile. Immediately, Sharon felt a sense of ease wash over her as the kind-eyed puppy dog-looking man gazed at her from outside the window. She instinctively smiled back and stepped out to meet him.

"You made it!" Jared exclaimed happily.

"I made it," Sharon echoed.

Sharon considered whether to shake Jared's hand or just start walking toward the line of shops and businesses, but Jared absolved her of that responsibility as he stepped in and gave her a friendly hug. Sharon was taken aback a little but adjusted quickly, not wanting to ruin a friendly gesture with her awkwardness and hugged him back. They broke their hug and stared a moment, waiting for the other to speak first.

"So? You ready?" Jared asked, taking the lead.

"Let's do it," Sharon replied as they started making their way toward the bevy of storefronts.

They made small talk on the several minute walk across the lot and along the sidewalk to where they were headed. A bit about the weather, not wanting summer to end, Jared's work, and eventually they were standing in front of a little restaurant bar called 'Gestures.'

"I thought we were getting coffee?" Sharon asked, wondering why Jared had led them there.

"Yeah, I actually don't really drink coffee. I was thinking it might be a little too late anyway, and I really like this place. You don't have to drink anything," Jared explained calmly.

Sharon thought about it a moment but ultimately nodded her head, not wanting to be difficult. Additionally, the little bar seemed nice. It was small but cozy and quiet, they sat at a small cherrywood table near the back with a candle in a jar in the center.

"You like it?" Jared asked, looking around the bar and then back at Sharon.

"Yeah, it's quaint," Sharon replied.

A waitress walked over and greeted them, a heavyset woman in her 30's.

"Hey, I'll just take a whisky on the rocks," Jared ordered smoothly.

The waitress jotted it down and looked to Sharon.

"I'll just have a seltzer," she answered.

"Are you sure? I'm buying," Jared confirmed with a warm smile.

The waiter looked back to Sharon expectantly.

"Um, alright, I guess I'll have a rum and coke," she adjusted, chafing under the pressure of the waitress tapping her pen.

"And I don't think we're eating, so just the drinks for now," Jared finished, freeing the waitress to move on.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to—" Sharon started to protest Jared offering to pay but was cut off before she could finish.

"Don't worry about it, this was my idea. I figured it was the least I could do," Jared explained.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Sharon asked, changing gears.

Jared's eyebrows raised, accompanied by a wide grin.

"The party, what else?" He replied.

Sharon laughed a little at his youthful exuberance.

"Okay, what about it?" Sharon pressed playfully.

"It was amazing, I just, I don't know. I felt like we didn't have any time to decompress, to appreciate it. It was like this incredible experience and then we left and," Jared's explanation stalled, his mind struggling to find the words to describe what he was thinking.

"That's kind of the point, right? We go to have the experience and then when we leave it's back to real life," Sharon picked up, filling the air that Jared had left empty.

"Yeah, I know. I just, I don't think I work that way. I wanted to have some closure or something, didn't you?" Jared asked, volleying back to Sharon.

"It's new for me, I'm just trying to put everything in perspective. I knew I was going to struggle with boundaries and compartmentalizing so I wasn't surprised by it. I suppose I'm a bit surprised that you're feeling similarly," Sharon mused, half to herself and half to Jared.

"Nope! It's hard for me too. I don't have that 'off switch' I guess. It was amazing and I want to talk about it with the other person that shared it with me, so that's really why I messaged you," Jared explained.

Sharon appreciated Jared's kindred spirit and his willingness to be genuine and honest. She felt a little stupid about agonizing over this meeting and settled into the situation as the harmless thing that it was. They spoke a little more about the party and then moved onto other topics. They talked about books they liked, where Jared had picked up that old Cadillac and how each had met their significant others. Time flew and before they knew it had been over an hour and each had downed several drinks.

"Whoa, I need to get home and make dinner," Sharon said, staring at her watch in disbelief.

"Jim gets grumpy when he's hungry," Sharon joked, feeling more than a little buzzed from what had been a day with more drinking than any she could remember in the last decade.

"Oh, wow, you're right. Time has really slipped away," Jared agreed, tossing a couple $20's on the table and standing up.

They walked out of the bar, still chatting about nothing in particular. As Sharon made her way to the car, she realized she wasn't just buzzed, she was drunk. Her tolerance had never been high, but with how much she had drank that day her body had been assaulted. She could feel herself sway and step a little awkwardly and Jared must have noticed it too because he reached out to steady her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jared questioned as he reached out his arm to assist with her slightly awkward gait.

"Yeah, I guess I had a little too much. I don't drink very often," Sharon replied, accepting his arm around her waist and leaning into him to keep herself steady.

"I got ya," Jared replied, pulling Sharon's body into his tightly as they continued to walk towards the back of the lot.

"Thanks, I'm so embarrassed," Sharon confessed, her cheeks burning.

"Don't be! We had fun, that's what it's all about," Jared consoled kindly.

As they approached the cars Sharon stepped to her car door and leaned her back against it, intending to give Jared a goodbye hug. He stepped close and obliged her, whispering in her ear as they embraced.

"I had a great time, thanks for coming," Jared spoke into Sharon's ear.

"Me too, thanks for convincing me to come," Sharon replied.

They broke their embrace and for a moment his hands lingered on her shoulders. Sharon's lowered inhibitions failed to sound any alarms and instead she looked up to see Jared smiling down at her with those kind eyes. She could sense a tingle of electricity between them in that moment, and in her compromised state it beckoned loudly to her. Without even realizing it she was tilting her head up and leaning in, inviting a kiss that seemed inevitable.

Jared leaned down himself, offering no resistance to Sharon or the moment, and kissed her. What began as a soft, sweet kiss turned into a deep one—both tongues twirling and Jared's large, strong hand behind Sharon's head. She leaned into his touch and noticed that his other hand had made its way to her waist and was snaking towards her ass. She moaned into their kiss as he squeezed her ass cheek, the pleasure and light pain swirling together to create perfection.

Sharon was now feeling something that was completely foreign to her—a rabid arousal that demanded attention. She snuck her hands between their bodies and down to his jean-clad crotch, rubbing the outline of his erection through the fabric. It was Jared this time who moaned, lightly thrusting his pelvis towards her touch.

"I want you," he breathed in-between kisses.

"I want you too," she echoed back.

Jared reached behind him and opened the passenger side door, yanking it open.

"In here," he panted, beckoning her inside.

Sharon didn't hesitate and knelt her way into the giant car, as Jared sat on the large bench seat and immediately began unbuttoning his fly. She sat next to him, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties down to her ankles and kicking them off to the floor of the car. When her attention returned to Jared, he had his rigid prick standing at attention and was stroking himself slowly. With Jared's help Sharon climbed atop his lap, bending her head down as it pressed against the roof.

She allowed him to grab her waist and guide her frame so that her pussy was in position over the top of his erection. She reached down and grabbed his prick, placing it at the entrance to her cunt and guiding it into her as he lowered her weight down on top of him. She let out an audible moan as she felt the largest cock she'd ever seen slide its way into her. She felt the large head hit a place deep inside her canal that that Jim had never reached, and it sent shivers through her entire body.

She resisted an overwhelming urge to start bucking her hips before he'd even sunk all the way in as the lust that had built up inside her threatened to explode. When he had finally impaled his entire length into Sharon's aching cunt, his hands gripping her thick ass cheeks signaled to her that she could ride. She began rocking her hips furiously, assisted by the forceful guidance of Jared's grip on her ass and hips pulling her into him. Sharon's entire body was aching for this moment and being filled so completely with such a large cock was a feeling she couldn't have imagined.

The springs of the bench seat whined in response to their movements and a soft sloshing sound could be heard each time she bucked her hips, revealing the intense wetness of her cunt. She switched from arching her back and leaning her head back to arching forward and burying her head in Jared's shoulder as her orgasm approached and her body began trembling. He responded by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into him tightly, enjoying the smell of sweat, alcohol, and perfume that clung to her.

"I'm close," Sharon panted into Jared's shoulder, accompanied by her nails digging into the back of his head a little.

"Cum on my dick," he urged.

"I'm gonna cum all over your dick, oh God, oh God," Sharon squealed as her body went rigid and her movements slowed to a robotic spasm.

She clenched her teeth and allowed the waves of pleasure to rack her body, feeling an intense warmth overwhelm every inch of skin as her pussy pulsated around Jared's cock.

"I'm coming," Jared uttered between clenched teeth of his own.

Sharon's orgasm was starting to subside but was reinvigorated by the sensation of Jared shooting his load into her, a warmth that resonated deep inside of her and propelled another series of trembles.

"Oh, God, Oh, fuck," Sharon cursed as another small orgasm ripped through her.

As both of them started down the backside of their orgasms and started recovering, the intense stuffiness of the car became apparent. Sharon felt Jared fumble around with his jeans and a moment later she heard the jingle of keys and a tone that indicated the key was turned to 'accessory mode.' A moment later the windows were cracked open and the accessories were turned back off.

"That was incredible," Jared said, breaking the minute-long post-coital silence.

Sharon didn't respond, and instead climbed off his lap and sat next to him on the bench seat.

"You okay?" Jared asked, clearly worried by her sudden quietness.

"I just don't know how I can go back," Sharon replied finally.

"Go back to what?" Jared responded, confused.

"To the way it was. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to separate the swinger life from my real life and I was right, but not in the way that I was thinking," she explained, staring blankly out of the window.

"What do you mean?" He prodded curiously.

"I thought that I wouldn't be able to separate Jim being with other women from the feeling of betrayal that I would get from being his wife. But now I don't think I can go back to a normal life with a wild weekend here and there. I need this, I want this to be my normal life," Sharon confessed.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Jared asked after several seconds of silence.

Sharon's mind raced, through all the different twists and turns that her life had taken recently. The forks in the road that had led her to this moment—this revelation. There was no going back for her now. She had been reawakened, and this would be the start of a completely new woman.

"Whatever the Hell I want."

12