All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 03 - The Show'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rmdennysrmdennysover 3 years ago

this author knows how to keep the reader enthralled with the developing romantic and sexual interaction! bravo and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smiles

Just another really lovely chapter of romance.... so refreshing!

Thanks again,

~ssadie

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
Well done.

Finest story on this site for a long time. (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was beautiful. It left me in tears. Your best chapter and I look forward to everything in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!$

A TRUE understanding of what it FEELS like!!! WOW!!!

sissynewbiesissynewbieover 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read so far!

Would love to take place of that sissy!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Luvly Enthralling Story !!!

Ohhhh PW, this conclusion was exquisite and a purrfect ending for this PantyBoi. Christine would luv to have a "Madam Catherine" help turn me into the sweet "Sissy Gurl" I know that I could becumm!!! My tight Thong was so drenched from the edging/femulating that your descriptive writing induced to my clittycock. My Boipussy clenching the deep Tampax, as my SissyGasms eventually engulfed my Sissy Psyche and slurped up Crissy's slick, glistening Cummies.......xoxoxo !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a beautiful story

This is an amazing story. How I envy the boys. It would be a dream come true to meet such an amazing Madam. Please continue writing more chapters. I can't wait for how far the boy still has to go.

Toni

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES