All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 05'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slow burn

I’m enjoying the slow burn, in contrast to the first commenter. But you’d best not skip out on your readers for months and months at a time again, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Good story, wondering if there will be more chapters to list daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 05

I have to admit chapters 3 and 4 opened up some real possibilities but chapter 5 turned out to be a bit lame. Why not just send Sharon to rehab?

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenuealmost 4 years ago

anonymous commenters on a board that already uses pseudonyms are the worst of the worst. thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CHAPTER 5

When read as a stand-alone, and having been submitted months after the previous chapter, this one came across as a little disappointing. When more chapters are added, and read as an integral part of the story, this chapter might offer more.

I would like to see the story develop around Sharon and her peers rather than focus on Amanda, but I guess we are at the mercy of Patreon when it comes to storyline and character development. Enjoying the slow burn, though, with regard to Sharon’s descent in to hedonism.

BiMWF48BiMWF48almost 4 years ago
Disappointing but love the author and series

I've read everyone of your stories, each chapter - this one was the most disappointing because it really didn't do much to advance the series - honestly, just moved slowly without any progression. And we waited so long! On the positive side, you have a gift for hitting that naughty button in all of us and relating it so well. Keep up the great work and please work on Chapter 6!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Open Road Ahead

With all the health issues facing us today, I was relieved to see chapter 5. Glad you’re okay & still writing! While this chapter seemingly didn’t evolve the story much, it did open the door to a few new potential paths, including incest, that could be exciting...”No secrets”. Looking forward to Sharons continuing descent!

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hey guys, I know some of you didn't appreciate the pace of this particular entry and I sympathize with that viewpoint. As one commenter already mentioned, this is but a chapter in a long story, so giant leaps in the narrative are not going to happen in each addition and if read in the context of a longer story the deeper dive into this incredibly crucial conversation will prove pivotal. Additionally, this is a commissioned story by one of my Patreons and I have explicit instructions to slow it down. He wants a slow, deliberate pace that delves deeper into the incremental beats of the story and I am doing my best to accommodate.

As always, I really appreciate all the feedback (well most, some appears written by a child) and I will do my best to remain more consistent. Life isn't always accommodating of my desire to write, but I've found myself with more time as summer has kicked off so I will be writing more.

Lastly, supporting me on Patreon is really the best motivator to push me to take a day off from work to focus on this part of my life and I really appreciate those of you who have been willing to do that. See you all soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES