The Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not fair, you know this was hard on me," Sharon replied.

"I know, I know, but I still think if I didn't catch you, then you wouldn't be suddenly talking about quitting. You obviously get something out of it, or you wouldn't have been sneaking around to smoke on the porch when you know damn well, I'm upstairs," Amanda surmised.

Sharon was at a bit of a loss. She didn't even consider it a habit an hour ago, let alone something that she needed to quit. But now she felt like she had to want to quit, even if she hadn't quite gotten there in earnest. Quitting is what a responsible mother would do if her daughter caught her smoking. Quitting is what a responsible mother would want to do because it was best for her family and her health. But did she really want to quit? Sharon wasn't so sure.

"Well, we can talk about this later, but we're definitely going to talk about it," Sharon promised sternly, although still wrestling with her own internal conflicting thoughts and feelings.

"Okay, well until we 'talk' about it," Amanda said, making 'quotations' with her fingers for the word 'talk,' "can I smoke inside?" Amanda finished with her best attempt at an innocent smile and puppy dog eyes.

Sharon sighed, completely unwilling to debate her daughter on anything further for the night. She was emotionally drained.

"Fine, but we're having that talk sooner rather than later," Sharon answered.

"Yay!" Amanda cheered, balling her hands into fists in a mini celebration.

"I'm going to bed, you wore me out tonight," Sharon sighed.

"You still didn't tell me where you really went tonight," Amanda called as Sharon headed toward her bedroom.

"Another night, honey," Sharon called back musically.

Jim was already asleep when Sharon crawled into bed, snoring peacefully and completely unaware of the tumultuous conversation that had just transpired. Sharon silently cursed him but quickly joined him in slumber—the mental, emotional, and physical toll of the evening inviting an expedient trip to unconsciousness.

Sharon awoke to the sound of the shower running in the master bathroom and a Jim shaped imprint on the mattress beside her. She desperately needed to pee and didn't want to walk across the cold tile of the kitchen to get to the other bathroom downstairs. Sharon slid her feet to the floor and yawned, wiping the sleep from her eyes and doing a small stretch. The tightness in her bladder compelled her to stand up and walk to the bathroom, pressing the door open and peaking around it look inside. Jim was in the shower—a glass paned space with generous room to move around and a ceiling mounted shower head that imitated rain falling from the sky.

"I need to pee," Sharon called into the steamy room.

Jim turned his head, slightly shocked by Sharon's presence but smiling once noticing her head poking around from behind the door.

"Go ahead," he called back from behind the glass.

Sharon stepped into the room and felt the warmth of the steam and fragrance of soap wash over her. She quickly made her way to the toilet and did her business, standing up and stopping herself from flushing automatically to spare Jim from a sharp spike in water temperature. She turned to walk away and heard the glass pane of the shower door slide open.

"Hey, you want to join me?" Jim called from behind her.

Sharon froze for a moment and contemplated his offer.

"Um, sure," Sharon answered after a moment of thought.

Sharon quickly disrobed, slipping her silk panties and nighty off and into the corner of the bathroom next to the floor vent. Jim stepped to the side and allowed her to step in, the warm cascade of water now covering them both in its diameter.

"It's been a while since we've done this," Jim said, brushing his wife's hair back from her face and then letting his hands wander down to her shoulders and then hips.

"Feels like our honeymoon," Sharon replied, surprised at how great it felt to have Jim's hands exploring her naked body.

"You're still as beautiful now as you were then," Jim said genuinely.

Sharon felt her cheeks burn and she turned away in embarrassment. As she did, she caught sight of Jim's growing erection. It caused her cheeks to burn again but compelled her to look back up into Jim's eyes. Jim just smiled.

Sharon let her newfound sexual confidence take over as she knelt on the midnight granite shower basin between Jim's legs and took him into her mouth. Jim wasted no time and placed his right hand on the top of Sharon's head, lightly guiding her rhythm as she sucked him off. Sharon did her best to accommodate his guidance and the accompanied pelvic thrusts, feeling the long shaft of his cock slide easily between her lips. As Sharon continued to work Jim's cock with her mouth, she snaked her right hand down between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

There was a time very recently when Sharon would have been embarrassed to be seen touching herself. There was something about it that seemed so obscene to her, a flagrant display of self-gratification for gratification sake that evoked feelings of perversion and shame. But those thoughts were no longer important, the desire to get off was too strong and too intoxicating to ignore. Jim noticed his wife's attempt to stimulate herself and felt the urge to take matters into his own hands.

Jim placed his hands on Sharon's shoulders and urged her up, a suggestion that Sharon did not immediately register. Once noticed, however, she obliged him and stood so that she was facing him. Jim slid his hands along Sharon's arms and clasped her hands around his neck, then moved them down across her ass and then just below on the backs of her upper thighs. Sharon took note of his intentions and strengthened her grip around his neck while Jim simultaneously used his grip on her upper thighs to lift her up. Sharon wrapped her legs around Jim's waist as he steadied himself with one hand on the top of the glass pane door.

They each worked together to angle Jim's throbbing phallus toward the entrance to Sharon's freshly shaven pussy and worked it inside easily. They each sighed in relief as Jim sank his length into his wife, Sharon arching her back and closing her eyes. Jim adjusted his grip to Sharon's fleshy ass cheeks and began jackhammering his wife against himself, each rhythmic penetration eliciting loud wet slaps that echoed throughout the room. Jim felt his arms begin to tire and his shoulders cry out for relief, but he wasn't willing to stop and instead picked up his pace and raced to the finish line.

Sharon responded through soft yelps and grunts as Jim greatly increased the intensity of his pace, the slaps of flesh on flesh reverberating throughout the room in every direction. Jim looked down at his wife whose eyes were closed and imagined her the night before, simultaneously eating pussy and being fucked by two complete strangers in a hotel room. His eyes drifted to her ass, jiggling and shaking in response to his ferocious thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, I'm almost there," Sharon whimpered softly.

"Me too," Jim gasped, his back now joining his arms and shoulders in painful protest of what was being asked of them.

"Oh fuck," Sharon replied a few moments later, her orgasm exploding in a cascade of pleasure that radiated from her clit to every corner of her being.

Jim recognized the display and allowed himself to finally let go, the climax that was threatening to overcome him now granted unrestrained progression. He grunted audibly and tightened his clasp on his wife's ass, readying himself for the inevitable. Jim's body went rigid just as Sharon's went limp, the couple swapping places in the series of pleasurable events. Jim was granted momentary reprieve from the muscle soreness as he began shooting his cum into Sharon's willing cunt, the neurotransmitters flooding his central nervous system overwhelming his other senses. He felt his grip begin to fail as his orgasm sputtered to a close and Sharon was heady enough to notice it, unclasping her legs from his waist and sliding them back to support her own weight.

The couple both stood in the shower, panting and recuperating from a physically demanding lovemaking session.

"We're getting too old for that," Jim joked.

Sharon laughed and nodded.

"It was fun, though," Jim added, his muscles and back still aching.

"It was," Sharon agreed.

The rest of Saturday morning proceeded as normal, with coffee and catching up on social media. It wasn't until Amanda lumbered into the kitchen groggily and poured herself a cup of coffee that Sharon remembered the cat escaping the bag the previous night.

"Hey, hon, you working this weekend?" Jim asked.

Amanda finished her yawn and opened the refrigerator door before answering.

"Always," she croaked, grabbing a bottle of hazelnut coffee creamer from the fridge.

Amanda poured some of the creamer in her mug of coffee and stirred, her eyes shielded by lids that had cracked just wide enough for her to see. She finished stirring and took a small sip, after blowing steam away a couple of times. Next Amanda dug into the pocket of her light pink robe and grabbed her pack of Camels, flipping them onto the counter while she pulled up a stool and sat down. She took another sip before flipping open the top and extracting one of only a few remaining cigarettes and placing it between her lips.

Sharon shuddered at the sight of her nearly empty pack of cigarettes, remembering the pack being nearly full the previous night.

"Late night?" Jim chirped.

"I guess," Amanda replied, clicking her lighter and touching it to the end of her cigarette.

Sharon watched her daughter fire up her morning cigarette and quietly smoke and drink her coffee while she scrolled through something on her phone. Sharon noticed something uncomfortable start to build inside of her and tried to place it. At first, she thought she was feeling guilt or shame for enabling her young daughter to smoke openly like this—almost as if she had their blessing to do it or that she was at the very least complicit. And while that likely played a part in her feelings of unease, there was more to it. She realized that what she was feeling was envy. Here she was, her 18-year-old daughter, enjoying her coffee and cigarette while Sharon sat there feeling guilty and ashamed for wanting to do the same.

Amanda noticed her mother staring at her and creased her brow in confusion.

"We talked about this last night, remember?" she said, motioning towards the smoldering cylinder between her fingers.

"Yeah, I know," Sharon replied.

"So, what is it?" Amanda asked before taking a strong drag.

Sharon offered a feeble, crooked grin, somewhat embarrassed at her own feelings.

Amanda was quick to spot it, a familiar smile forming slowly on her face.

"You want one, don't you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Sharon couldn't bring herself to respond, instead she just sighed and tightened her grin.

"What happened to wanting to quit?" Amanda teased, enjoying every moment of the interaction.

"Maybe I'm not quite ready for that, yet," Sharon finally confessed.

Amanda laughed through her nose while she took another drag, popping a ball of smoke down her throat before responding.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, smoke punctuating every syllable.

"I like yours better," Sharon admitted sheepishly, nodding toward her pack of Camel Crush Menthols.

"You're a menthol girl like me, must run in the family," Amanda concluded happily.

"Oh God, I already feel bad enough already. Don't make it sound so permanent," Sharon sighed.

Amanda just laughed.

"Well, can I?" Sharon asked, her desire to quell an unfamiliar ache inside of her that she could only figure must have been her first 'craving.'

"Allow me," Amanda offered, placing her cigarette between her lips and letting it dangle there while she extracted one of the last 3 cigarettes in the box.

Sharon leaned in and let her daughter place it between her lips, every moment feeling granular and trickling.

Finally, Amanda clicked her lighter to life and extended the flame toward Sharon, who leaned in a bit further to touch the end of her cigarette to the dancing heat.

"The first of many," Amanda declared, just as Sharon began puffing and filling her mouth with smoke.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Sharon replied.

But as she inhaled her first lungful of smoke in many hours, she wondered if that was really true anymore.

"No more secrets, right?" Amanda asked, her mind awash with the implications.

"No more secrets," Sharon confirmed.


12