The Descent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking her husband would do it, and it would certainly be fun—but could she manage it? She intended on finding out and began chatting with them as they sat on the couch. Before long, Julian was no longer stealing looks at Chloe or calling her over to chat but was intensely focused on Sharon. Sharon tried including Sarah in the conversation, but she was mostly impervious to her attempts and only gave curt nods of short answers before going back to sitting quietly.

For Sharon, this was all the motivation she needed to resort to the option of fucking Julian as her means to shatter this woman's reality. From there it was easy. Sharon had gotten to the point now where it felt like riding a bike. She smiled, licked her lips, tucked her hair behind her ear, and offered a soft touch on the arm or leg like it was a dance she was performing. Before long Sharon recognized the hungry look of lust in Julian's eyes and sense his intentions. Now all that was left was how to arrange it.

"Sarah, do you like art?" Sharon asked as nonchalantly as she could.

"Um, yeah, as much as anyone I guess," she replied in her wishy-washy way.

"You should see some of the paintings Barb has in here, they are gorgeous! Originals and one-offs, really, amazing pieces," Sharon gushed, trying her best to infuse Sarah with some of her own enthusiasm.

"Wow, yeah, that sounds really interesting," Sarah replied in a tone that sounded far too forced.

Sharon pretended not to notice and called Barb over from her conversation with Gene and Chloe and Amanda who had joined.

Barb smiled and excused herself from their conversation to join them.

"Hey guys, having a good time?" Barb effused, her words a bit slurred by the flood of alcohol in her bloodstream.

"I was just telling Sarah about all the amazing paintings you guys have, you know, in the back room?" Sharon nodded, smiling broadly at her friend in an attempt at silent collusion.

It was like a flicker, Barb's face only momentarily producing a look of confusion before morphing into a look of understanding that told Sharon everything she needed to know.

"Oh, yeah, of course. Have I never shown you those before? You have to come with me hon, you won't believe these pieces," Barb practically commanded, giving the reserved and quiet woman no way out of an impromptu art tour.

As soon as the two were out of sight Sharon turned back to Julian who was smiling wolfishly at her with a row of blindingly white teeth.

"Not bad," he appraised, nodding in appreciation.

"Thanks, it was kind of last minute," Sharon smiled.

"Shall we?" Julian offered, opening his palm in the direction of the hallway.

Sharon simply nodded, standing up and following him down the hall moments later.

They walked a few doors down until they reached a closed door. Julian knocked and held his ear up to the door, waiting a moment before opening it.

"All clear," he whispered, stepping into the room.

Sharon followed and shut the door behind them, flicking the light on to see where they had ended up. It was Rich and Barb's son's room, and his wooden frame bed, desk, and many sports trophies greeted them as the light illuminated the surroundings.

"Guess this'll have to do," Julian smiled.

"How long have you been married?" Sharon asked, reaching under her dress to yank down the bikini bottoms that she was wearing as underwear.

Julian's smile faltered ever-so-slightly before he answered.

"Um, 16 years," he answered.

"Do you cheat on her often?" Sharon asked, pressing her palm to his chest and caressing.

"Not really, why are you wanting to know all this?" Julian responded.

"Not really?" Sharon pressed for more detail.

Julian laughed a bit uneasily and paused unbuttoning his pants.

"Well, I mean, there was once when we were younger, but we weren't even married. I've flirted with women and stuff, but it's never really gone very far," Julian explained.

Sharon bit her lip in response and let out a little moan.

"This like, a kink for you or something? Fucking married men?" Julian asked, his smile returning and his fingers continuing to unbutton his fly.

"And if it was?" Sharon asked, snaking her hand down to Julian's crotch brazenly.

Julian inhaled sharply in response, his hands now fumbling more than working.

"Fine with me, I don't judge," he replied excitedly.

"Good," Sharon said, pursing her lips suggestively and kissing Julian deeply.

Sharon finished unbuttoning his fly and unzipped him, allowing his black slacks to fall to his ankles. His cock was already fully erect, and Sharon wasted no time in grabbing it firmly.

"You're sexy," Julian panted as Sharon rubbed the head of his prick between her fingers.

"I wish your wife could see us fuck," Sharon released, a thought that had been so pervasive it had felt like a physical release to actually voice it.

"Why?" Julian breathed.

"Because I want her to see how easy it is for me to take this from her," Sharon explained, accompanying the word 'this' with a tug on his cock.

"Unnhh, Jesus you're fucking dark," Julian half-moaned, half-laughed.

"Does your wife suck your cock?" Sharon asked plainly.

"Not... not really, no. She doesn't like it," Julian replied through labored breathing.

"What do you think of that?" Sharon pressed.

"I... um, I don't know, I guess it's okay," Julian offered weakly.

"Don't fucking lie to me Julian, you want her to suck your fucking cock, don't you?" Sharon continued, stroking him furiously.

"Sometimes, yeah, but," he began, before being cut off.

"But nothing, you want your cock sucked and that frigid bitch won't do it. It's only right you find a real woman to satisfy you. What the fuck does she expect?" Sharon spat, her own passions becoming hard to restrain.

"I don't know," Julian offered.

"You don't?" Sharon asked, her hand on his cock stopping—much to Julian's dismay.

"Come on baby, don't tease me," Julian pleaded.

"Then tell me the fucking truth about your wife," she replied flatly.

Julian sighed loudly and seemed to slump a little, even his erection shrinking.

"Fine. Yes, I want her to suck my cock and yes, she is a bit of a prude and yes, I fantasize about cheating on her with other women," Julian relented.

"What kind of women?" Sharon pressed, resuming her caress of Julian's penis.

"Whores," Julian admitted through a sigh.

Sharon had received the appraisal she had been looking for and practically dove onto her knees. She engulfed his modest length to her throat and let it gag her several times, making sure to allow the sounds of her throat working his cock to entice Julian. He took her cue and made his hands comfortable around Sharon's head while he thrusted himself into her throat.

Sharon's gags became more audible and harsher, accompanied by strings of drool that stretched from her lips to the cream colored carpet beneath her knees.

"Suck my cock, you whore," Julian breathed, finding himself in the position that he longed for so many times in the past.

Sharon did nothing to dissuade him and relaxed her neck and posture to allow him to manipulate her more easily as his cock receptacle. It wasn't long before Sharon's own cunt was overheating and begging for another release, despite having fucked Rich earlier that day.

Finally, Julian's stamina gave out and he yanked his cock noisily from the back of Sharon's throat. Sharon rubbed her clit furiously as Julian began stroking himself to completion while standing over her.

Sharon opened her mouth to display her extended tongue and willingness to receive this relative stranger's cum in her mouth, but Julian was expectedly too aroused to direct his assault.

Instead he shot ropes of thick white sperm across Sharon's face from chin to hairline in an uncontrolled fury of repressed desire. Many times, the cum splashed onto her tongue and Sharon swallowed it quickly but the majority was painting the rest of her face and now dribbling onto her black dress and amply displayed cleavage.

Finally, he was satisfied and stepped back to support himself against the desk behind him while Sharon continued to rub her clit toward orgasm. The thoughts of being covered in cum and kneeled on the floor a drooling, cock-sucking mess propelled Sharon to climax. Further, as the lightning rods of pleasure fired through her body the idea that Sarah was sitting on the couch waiting for her husband to reappear delighted her.

She couldn't wait to walk back to the couch with a sweaty, red-faced Julian and hastily wiped streaks of cum still plainly visible all over her and smile triumphantly at her. It pleased her in the sickest way to view herself through the perspective of the married woman who'd just had her husband led astray by the classless whore at the cocktail party. Those final thoughts reverberated through the channels of her mind as her orgasm drew to a close.

"That was... amazing," Julian admitted, finally capable of buttoning himself up.

"Remember what it's like with a real woman, this isn't something that you should deprive yourself of. If she won't satisfy you, go find a slut who will," Sharon urged.

Julian smiled and nodded. Perhaps not convinced but certainly having seen the light and now having something to think about.

Secretly Sharon hoped this would be the beginning of the end of their 16 year marriage. She envisioned the fallout of the evenings events and undeniable affair he'd had and the resulting crisis of character and identity that might result. Or maybe she'd delude herself so she could continue to live in ignorance and Julian would start fucking his way through interns and secretaries until their marriage was nothing but a sham of convenience.

It was a future she was proud to have set in motion.


12