All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 03'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Editor credit

I forgot to note that once again, this chapter was edited by Archangel_M. Thank you, AA, you are a huge help!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Always

Always thank the editors for the polish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

This story is beautifully tragic. The back story just makes you love all the characters more. If Orsolya could be reincarnated it would be great. If her sister could not be tortured by her visions it would also be great. That is my fantasy. LOL I cannot wait for more of your imagination regarding this tale. I always want a happy ending, but just like life, the ending may not be happy..., the ending may not be the important part. The journey is where value lies. I LOVE YOUR WORK! But my heart is breaking for Orsolya, Guillame and Zsálya. They carry a very heavy load.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Really Hope

that somehow the two of them will meet back up in the future. To share a love w/someone who doesn't have alot of time to live must be devastating. I don't know if it's something I could handle in real life maybe that's why I want then together in the future. This is chapter is giving us a look at everything G is giving up including his father to be w/O. To know of their love and the years that G has had to spend alone while still carrying out O dreams is just cruel. I honestly hope that in the future they somehow get back together. You already know I'll be watching for chapter 3....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

I just hope this is leading up to Metzget getting his lol looking forward to more soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

We can savor it more because we know how tragic their story becomes.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

As Kat points out, remember that this is a prequel to "Wolf's Pet." If you want to know what ultimately becomes of Guillame and Orsolya's line, read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Secret wedding

How it this wedding supposed to be kept private from the council when the real spy is in the pack,seeing this and reporting back to the council?????

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

great stories if i had come in to them when you while you were writing them i would have problely been upset a couple of times with some of the cliff hangers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous