All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 07'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CelticAngelsCelticAngelsalmost 12 years ago
i love your stories

So now what happend to that sick freak,that is so sad that the vlkolak died

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
That made me cry

Loved the story. It explains so much. Though, will he turn up again? (I think he will.) When will the new story be? I'm so used to your every other day kind of stories. No matter how short, they are enough to keep me waiting for the next and on the edge of my seat. Don't stop writing. Can't wait to see what else happens. (Josef and his mate, Guillame and his reincarnated mate, and male vlkolak descendants.)

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

I can't say anything for certain (since I don't know), but somehow I doubt we've seen the last of Erebos. ^^

I understand that there is one more chapter to go in this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I do not believe that we have come to the end of this story.

I am sure that there is so much more to this story to bridge the past with the story involving Gary, the present day dire wolf. I do think that Rudolph was soooo stupid to become an ally of such a creature and not know its truly diabolical and evil nature.

He thought that he was in control and the first encounter in your story demonstrated that he wasn't.

I am checking daily for your updates. Thanks for such interesting werewolf stories

vt

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Destruction to Rebirth

Now that the Vlkolak are officially no more, will you start to show how they actually did survived and outsmarted Erobos. What happened in America to Orsolya and her siblings? How did Guillame continue to keep everything hidden from the council? If you can't tell by now I look forward to more of, for lack of a better word this prequel. And then what? There must still be more to the current timeline of this story? Looking forward to more......

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Love, love, love your stories

This an aside, but my wonderful Labradoodle just died. I had him cremated. Is it too much to hope for that he will be re-incarnated, as the were's are? Anyway, I would like to think so. Anxiously awaiting the ending of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

aw that was so sad. hope you write more

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
2 pages is not enough!

Totally agree with MizT; there shall be more and I expect to know about the little zsebastian? (if I kill the name, sorry) he shall be an alpha like his grandpa and his uncle even while living among humans someone had to start the packs in the States though why not them??? (just an idea to play with)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the series!

I would love to see Guillame find a 2nd mate. He deserves to actually see his cub or cubs born and grow.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 12 years ago
more!!!

this is such a great series! def join the others in wanting to know what happened when orsoyla got to america and how they outsmarted the dire wolf. great writing! can't wait for more!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
What a twisted creature

Is there some power of a lunar eclipse that allowed the wolves to die by their choice? It was a perfect way to deny Erobos the pleasure of killing them.

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
So Sad!!!!!!!

That is so messed up not only did Guillame lose his mate but his second family as well, all because of one hybrids power and blood lust. I hope that the villain gets his butt chewed real soon!!!!!

Rad'lRad'lover 11 years ago
Well done; sad but - well done

Thank you for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous