All Comments on 'The Devastating Erection Pt. 01'

by bignbuff87

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start! Continue please...

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

Too short.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

TheBygDogTheBygDogover 2 years ago

This is great, as far as it goes. It has the potential to be fun. However, IMO, it should not have been posted until there was more to this story. That said, you're getting five stars from me so it's all good, so long as you write the rest of your tale.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

MC needs a dietician, a personal trainer, and a psychiatrist, not necessarily in that order!

billy2002billy2002over 2 years ago

The cock never lies, can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this a small single scene in what could be a wonderful story, in other words a good start. I look forward to more of this, but I would suggest weaving several of these scenes into a longer overall work, taking the reader from here to there, wherever "there" ends up being.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s so strange. This character gets a hard on when he thinks about another guy fucking his wife. Matthew and 26thNC both get hard thinking about another guy fucking them! What a coincidence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with those who say that this was too short, not even a full page, for a chapter #1. Mostly I'm saying that because it was just starting to get good, but barely a teaser. I've bookmarked you, bignbuff87, and hope you won't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MOOOORE PLEEEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2! Don't leave us waiting for too long.

Oh, and ignore the haters! They knew what they were getting themselves into when they read "cuckold" in the description. Yet, they read it anyway.

This could only mean one thing...

They are insecure about their own sexuality, so they're merely projecting onto others. In other words, they are the very cucks they claim to despise.

bignbuff87bignbuff87over 2 years agoAuthor

I've turned in Part 2 and it will be out soon, I'm sure. I can't claim there won't be some grammatical errors. And don't worry, I love haters! Bring it. These guys are the cuck of cucks; not even willing to accept themselves for the cucks they are, jacking off to my story and getting angry about it. They'll ready Part 2 as well.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Looks like the start of a good story. Thanks.

bignbuff87bignbuff87about 1 year agoAuthor

I finally wrote the final chapter to this. 3rd and FINAL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignbuff87@bignbuff87
Who the fuck cares? Just read my shit if you want. If you don't want to or don't like it, who the fuck cares?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES