All Comments on 'The Devil and Angel Em'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
EmilyMillerEmilyMillerabout 1 year ago

Super fun to be a part of and super fun to see it published. Well done, hun 😊. Em

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, @EmilyMiller. Couldn't have done it without you.

Hopefully my little tale sends some readers your way for some REAL BDSM tales.

PeterKimiPeterKimiabout 1 year ago

I’m a fan of Emily’s stories. I loved what you did with / to her. If it was your first BDSM story, it didn’t read like it. Will have to check out your other stuff. Thanks for a very creative ride.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Anyone can find their faith, with a little help from the right Muse.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Well done! Love your style, always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Emily had mentioned your Jenna stories to me, but I’m pretty much an ex-member now and hadn’t done anything about it. After reading this, I might have to reconsider and check them out. I really liked the message. It was powerful, but without hitting you over the head with it. I don’t do the bondage stuff myself, but the sex scenes has the desired effect on me. Loved Cozbi. Will check out Jenna next.

MrPixelMrPixelabout 1 year ago

Superb. Far cry from your delicate story-telling when you started with Jenna. Maybe a little dark for my tastes in some places, but nonetheless a compelling read. Bravo!

RustyoznailRustyoznailabout 1 year ago

Great work DJ, and thanks Em for being a part of the debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for at least including the 'anal' tag and saving me from reading five pages of that crap, pun intended.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller12 months ago

@Anon - more practice needed with your puns, hun. Em

dmallorddmallord12 months ago

This was a great tale of redemption and whatever else in between. The imaginative mind at work was so evident as to be on the verge of 'brilliant.' But don't go getting a swelled head over that remark. After all, it's just a Lit story ... a great and well-told one. ;-) 5* The wild scenes toward the end got carried away ... beyond where the story would be nicely finished and just became a bit porny. [No pun intended.] My take on this, besides being a great tale:

1. Consider toning down the wild scenes towards the end to maintain the integrity of the story. While it's great to explore different themes and ideas, it's important to ensure that they don't detract from the overall story. The added sex scenes were a bit over the top.

2. Consider omitting the return of Cozbi at the end and how leaving that out would affect the storyline. IMO it doesn't add much to the story; it was a distraction for me. While it's important to tie up loose ends and provide closure, unnecessary additions can make the story seem cluttered and convoluted.

It waas nice of you to credit Em's inspiration. I see that her bio lists this as her only favorite story - so good for you! That's a nice Cudo for a lit writer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant and fun. Debauchery in the best fashion.

Mastered_againMastered_again8 months ago

Very well crafted story. Great sex, with a very familiar ring to it...every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A wonderfully penned story. Safe to say the small nuances you've allotted surrounding the religious aspects made this story pop. I loved your Cozbi, and really what isn't to love about a smoking hot demoness playing the fields of good and evil? All the same, you find balance contributed with Emily, even if those scenes were also hot degenerate filth, but hey, this is Literotica and people aren't here to read watered down smut amiright? An easy five stars from me, my thanks for the recommendation Djmac!

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

Couldn't stop laughing...and dripping!

Thank you!!

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude4 months ago

Fairly well written, but no effort put into research. The outfit worn by a nun is called a HABIT, and the head covering is called a WIMPLE ( not a veil ). And just like the vestments of the priest, the color of a nuns vestments change with the season, what order she is part of and other mind-numbing minutae.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller4 months ago

Apropos of nothing, wimples are medieval clothing, not worn by any modern order of nuns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES