All Comments on 'The Devil and the Sea Ch. 11'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Great chapter! The anger made so much sense. All the betrayal up to that point... I wonder if they'll recover?

topofthehamtopofthehamabout 2 years ago

OMG!! That was one GREAT chapter. Keep up the good work!

tbone231tbone231about 2 years ago

This is outstanding writing. It's very far from my favorite genre, but the characters and story are incredible. It's unforgettable. Thank you so much!

oneagainstoneagainstabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, that's very kind...! Two chapters left, so thanks for sticking with Jen, Henry and Anya. It feels a long way since Monogamists Ch. 01.

Do you think there's a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This took a very dark turn...and it wasn't that enjoyable to read.

The questionable ethics of the catfishing were bad enough, but now they are all actively lying to each other and betraying each other, it makes the idea they are all in a 'relationship' a joke.

I can't see how they can possibly come back from this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!

Fingers crossed then!

Tess (uk)

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I don't know where these people and this relationship could go from this point. Everybody is betraying everybody.

I mean... Henri could have introduces Anya as Jens dominant Mistress... but this would have been too simple apparantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came late to this series and am thoroughly enjoying it. This was an incredibly hot chapter and I can’t wait to finish and move on to your other stories.

ToranAllairesToranAllaires9 months ago

Brilliant! You set up a scene where I could only see two outcomes and you slammed home a third in the most dramatic, intense way possible. Wonderful story - I can't wait for the conclusion! There's a beast inside all of us, some little more than an occasional whisper, some so demanding it needs to be collared and caged. Jen wanting to let her beast free is totally believable and heart wrenching. The toll it must be taking on all of them is told in an amazing way. Wonderful work! You really must consider publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES