All Comments on 'The Devil and the Sea Ch. 13'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you missed a trick. You should have had Jen reckonise Anya pussy when she was with Mistress X. Then play along and double fool them. Jen is married to her, she would have known what her pussy looked like, tasted, sound of soft moan, signs of orgasm etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful. Had me worried for a while there a couple of chapters back but I’m so glad for the HEA. Love the characters the non conformist monogamists because fuck society, when something works it works really well and who cares what “they” think.

I haven’t read your bio in a while so can’t remember all the details so…if you haven’t already published this to a wider audience you might want to give it some thought.

Thank you so much for sharing, 5 stars obvs 😉

Tess (uk)

oneagainstoneagainstalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for following the journey...! I think they've earned a rest from the ups and downs for a while, so I'm moving on to a new story arc with fresh characters, though I think there may be cameos from the happy tuple going forward.

Oxygen Games will start on 28th May.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent ending to the saga. Thank you.

oneagainstoneagainstalmost 2 years agoAuthor

A bit of fun. Lily has her say on how the story ended for her. Spoiler alert... https://literotica.com/s/critical-response-ch-02

MrArcherMrArcherover 1 year ago

I came late to the story but want to let you know that it was great. Ch. 12 was great, had me worried Jen would make the wrong decision. You are an excellent writer. Can't wait to start When One Day We are Gone.

djripdjrip9 months ago

'Bout time Henry got a ring! I knew these kids would work it out. HEA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES