All Comments on 'The Devil In Aunt Dee - Seduction'

by Paul_Chance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Holy Toledo! Totally hot. He can own wherever he wants now.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented11 months ago

For once, a story that really deserves the big 'H for Hot.' Good writing, nice build up. The pain/pleasure angle works. Story might have benefited from introducing Anal later on in the affair, which would have made for a longer story. But well done Paul_Chance!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
So many nephews dream of this

Infatuation with an aunt is safer and with a greater chance of success than a mother. So well written and very realistic. The panties was the perfect Eureka Moment to show and accept interest.

amiinwienamiinwien10 months ago

Great story. Believable characters and buildup.

One quibble: The ass to mouth is not something I've found any woman, even my hot wife who really likes getting fucked in the ass, wants to do. She told me she tried it before we met and it was pretty disgusting. We do "around the world" a lot, but start with the mouth and end in her ass.

The dirty talk is very similar to what I say to my wife when I'm fucking her ass and she is pretending to be my sister. It is very hot! Really believable dialog.

I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories! Great work!

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented6 months ago

Excellent tale, Paul. Well written with good imagery, if a bit brutal. Ass straight to mouth is NOT recommended, can be unsanitory - but hey, this is erotic fantasy, right? The quality of your writing is above average, I would say. You've now triggered off in me a desire to write about one of my aunts...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous