The Devil in Disguise

Story Info
Ben discovers a huge surprise.
1.1k words
4.05
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next-door neighbor, Glenna, has two daughters, identical twins, Didi and Donna. Glenna's husband left her for another woman as soon as they learned that Didi was autistic. He just didn't have the love and patience to deal with and to nurture the child. Luckily for Glenna and the girls, Bart was a very successful trial lawyer, and his child support and alimony provided a good living for Glenna and the girls as they grew up.

The girls were both pretty, always dressed alike and even wore their hair the same. Donna was more like a big sister to Didi and Didi idolized her.

The girls were approaching their nineteenth birthday and child support was coming to an end. Glenna had a court appointment to file a continuation of alimony benefits due to Didi's condition and she asked me to stay with Didi while she was in court.

"Donna said she was going to spend the afternoon at a friend's house. Didi usually takes her medication right after lunch and then naps, so you won't have any problem," Glenna said. "And I left a little present for you under my pillow." She kissed me and left.

Glenna and I had been "friends with benefits" for a long time. I always had a good relationship with both girls as they grew up. I took them to concerts, out to eat at restaurants and tried to be a substitute for the father they barely knew. Donna was very bright and outgoing, while Didi was generally shy with shifting moods, hence the need for her medication.

When Glenna was gone, I presumed that Didi would be taking her nap. I crept into Glenna's bedroom and reached under the pillow on her bed. There I found a pair of her "special" white cotton panties. Glenna and I liked to play games and last weekend was a new and exciting experience. While I sniffed Glenna's dirty panties, she watched and teased my cock with her mouth until I was rock hard, then she rode me with abandon until we both had an intense orgasm.

There was a note with the panties under the pillow. "Enjoy these today, and tonight be ready to pay me back."

Holding the damp crotch of the panties up to my nose, I sniffed deeply and enjoyed the scent of her pussy. In no time, my cock strained at the crotch of my pants. I unzipped and slipped them down just enough to let me rub my erection through my boxers. Then I felt someone behind me and heard a soft giggle.

Startled, I turned around, still holding the panties to my face. Didi was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Uncle Ben got a boner," she said, giggling and looking at my erection pressing against my boxers.

I dropped the panties on the bed and pulled my pants together. "Didi, you're supposed to be napping."

"Nope. Already did. Now I want to see Uncle Ben's boner," she said. She put her hands behind her back and playfully swayed her shoulders back and forth.

"Didi, that's not appropriate, and you need to go read a book or watch some television."

"No book, no television 'til I see Uncle Ben's boner!" she said, pouting.

"Your Mom wouldn't like that, Didi, so why don't you..."

"NO!" she shouted, "Didi wants to see Uncle Ben's boner! Didi wants to see Uncle Ben's boner! Didi wants to see..." and I stopped her by opening my pants again and letting them drop to the floor. I stood there in my boxers, still hard, realizing what I was about to do was very, very wrong.

"Okay, you can see it, but only for a minute and you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?"

"Promise. I want to see Uncle Ben's boner. Won't tell, won't tell."

She knelt in front of me as I shoved my boxers down. I should have just pulled out my cock but realized it too late. Her hands were too quick; one fisted my shaft and the other seized a firm grip on my ball sac, a very firm grip.

I gasped, not only surprised but grimacing in pain. "Didi, that hurts, honey, let go, okay?"

She ignored me and began stroking my still semi hard erection. I tried to move away but as I did, her grasp threatened me. Then I got the shock of my life.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said confidently, "and if you don't let me, I'll tell Mom that you did some terrible things to me."

"Didi, please, honey, don't do this, it's not right."

"Didi will be napping for a while; I gave her a double dose."

"Donna? Stop, honey, you shouldn't be doing this."

"I saw you sniffing Mom's panties, Uncle Ben. Relax and let me have some fun or I will tell Mom that you made me do stuff to you."

Her grip on my balls was enough to tell me that she was serious, so I decided to let her do it and get it over with. "Alright, just ease up your grip, though, please?"

She lightly toyed with my balls as her fist did the job. I closed my eyes, tried to pretend that they were Glenna's hands. As I approached a climax, my breathing changed and Donna noticed.

"Uncle Ben, watch this," she said.

I opened my eyes and looked down just as she put her mouth over the tip of my cock. Her eyes held mine as her fist emptied me. When I was finished, she stood up and opened her mouth to show me her prize. Then we heard Glenna's voice:

"Ben! Didi! Where are you guys?"

Donna swallowed and ran out of the bedroom. I pulled my boxers and pants back on and stuffed Glenna's panties back under the pillow with the note. I slipped into the bathroom and flushed the toilet. Glenna met me just as I came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, there you are!" she said with a smile. She kissed me on the cheek. "Things went well in court; let's all go out to celebrate tonight!"

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed.

We heard the front good slam shut and Donna came into the bedroom with us. "Hey, Mom, how did it go?"

"It went well and we're all going out to dinner tonight to celebrate," Glenna answered. "Where's Didi?"

"She took her medicine a little late so she's still asleep," Donna replied.

"Ben, I have some errands to run; come pick us up about six tonight?" Glenna asked.

"I'll be here." I said. "I have some things to take care of myself, so I'll see you then."

Glenna went to the kitchen as Donna walked me to the front door. Before I left, she whispered to me, "Come back tomorrow while Mom is at work; you OWE me!"