The DEVIL Made Her Do It

Story Info
Madelaine Petsch has the double the fun on Halloween.
11.5k words
4.5
6.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All Harlot's Eve: The Devil Made Her Do It!

Starring Madelaine Petsch

(MMF, oral,anal, DP, DAP)

* * * * *

It was a rare thing for Madelaine to look at an ancient hotel and see an oasis. She had nothing against old buildings but they were never her first choice for shelter. This time though, after months of being locked up and single, such a place never looked more like heaven.

Was that a bit dramatic? Madelaine wouldn't deny that. She was however an actress and being dramatic was, in fact, her business. So to her it wasn't unusual that she nearly broke into a song and dance number on her own when she was informed the producers of her show, Riverdale, said they were throwing a gigantic Halloween party for the cast and crew. The extra testing was an easy price to pay to be able to have fun, mask free and virus free, among friends and co-workers.

However, she would only be accompanied by one friend. Most of the male cast opted out. That proved to be a relief for the one member of the female side of the cast who was joining her, Lili Reinhart. Her blonde compatriot had no desire to be at a party with her ex. Madelaine couldn't blame her. That'd make her skip a party quick and easy too. And while it was a drag that Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan had also opted out, she and Lili were quite the combination all by themselves.

They both certainly had come dressed to impress. Lili had gone with her own interpretation of Harley Quinn while Madelaine added her own take the the tried and true "Sexy She-Devil". Madelaine had some of the traditional things. She had the horns and a plastic red pitchfork. Her clothes of course were also red, mostly at least. A red leather corset pushed her breasts up a bit, a delightful view of her sinfully sweet cleavage being created. The corset though was more outer wear, but barely, as what she was wearing underneath was a red mesh top. The one last little detail Madelaine adored about the corset were how the laces up the front tied into a pentagram shape.

However, above and below the corset was wear Madelaine added a bit of sugar to the spice. The make-up, aided by her lovely blonde compatriot, was a mix of Heaven and Hell. While there was indeed red to be seen, the main color obviously, it was not highlighted by the traditional black. Instead, Madelaine had opted for white.

Below the waist had the same details. While she was wearing red panties and a garter belt, the stockings attached were white, and the shoes once more went to red. The tiniest hint of black could be seen on tiny bows attached the the hem of the stockings. All wrapped up in a small, red satin cape.

The moment the two entered the floor, Madelaine's already uplifted mood shot through the roof, her already effervescent smile going brighter than a lighthouse.

"I haven't seen you this happy in a long time," said Lili. "Were you going that stir crazy?"

"Are you kidding Lils?" Maddie asked. "Stir crazy would be putting it lightly. I missed just interacting with people. I thought I was gong to break down in tears coming back to shoot just from seeing so many different people at once! Also, single lady here, which I know you can relate to heavily. So...yeah, very happy and anxious to simply hang out and not have to worry about anything. No news channels preaching the apocalypse, no masks, just fun! You can't tell me you're not looking forward to that."

"I am, I guess I'm just a bit...subdued about it. And clearly not on the sugar high you're on. You're cut off from the sweets Mads."

"Try and stop me," Madelaine teased. "I brought my own supply." She opened up her red-sequin purse and took out a couple of vegan peach rings, eagerly wolfing down the gummy candy. Lili rolled her eyes in response and the pair began to make the rounds of the party. Half the fun of this was going to be just acting like human beings with social lives again.

First they made the rounds as a duo, but eventually split apart, especially once Madelaine saw a friend of hers from the crew side of the equation.

She tapped the fit man on the shoulder. he turned around to see the poker only to find Madelaine, who immediately gave him a hug.

"Hi Jason!" Madelaine said, her tone as sweet as her smile. "I LOVE your Nightwing costume. So good!"

"You actually recognized it?" Jason asked.

"Of course." Mads replied. "Who do you think you're talking to?" Jason smirked. Of course Madelaine would know. Of the cast, she was probably the friendliest to the crew. Not that the rest were snobs or anything, Madelaine was just, well, friendly. She was social and loved talking to people. So when she and Jason began talking, he was taken about she actually knew a lot of stuff about his main interest, the denizens of Gotham City.

She wasn't an encyclopedia about it, but she knew her stuff, all starting from the old Teen Titans cartoon show. Dick Grayson was her fictional crush, so she could mop the floor with most people in a Nightwing trivia contest. It was a surprising feature for the knockout ginger, but one that made her and Jason fast friends.

"I really love the symbol on this Jase," Madelaine said. "It's the classic one, right? Before they added the bird's head to the middle."

"Good eye." Jason replied.

"I try." Madelaine grinned. She noticed during their conversation about all things Dick Grayson that Jason's eyes were going between her and someone or something behind her. Madelaine took a quick peek behind her and saw where his eyes kept wandering too in the form of Lili Reinhart. "You know she's single now, right?"

"Who?"

"Don't play like that with me," Madelaine teasingly said. "It doesn't take the World's Greatest Detective, or his heir apparent, to see who your eyes are glued to. So....how about we cut this conversation short and you go talk to Lili? Besides, you two will match. Your both dressed as former partners to living legends. It's destiny."

"I'm not her type."

Madelaine raised her eyebrow and shook her head. "Jason, sweetie, allow me to let you in on a secret. While women do indeed have so many, many different types across genders and all that, one thing rings true most of the time. Obviously if you're not into men it might not work, but Lili is a switch hitter so I'd guess it works for her as well. That semi-universal truth? Women love dashingly handsome men and you fit the bill."

"Look, I'll just hang back," Jason said. "I...I don't think for a second a lady like that would go for a guy like me."

"Suit yourself," Madelaine shrugged. "But I'm not going to be your excuse for chickening out. I'll talk to you later." Jason nodded and Madelaine walked away. She hoped she didn't come off as rude but she knew she was right. Besides, she also had the knowledge that Lili had eyes for him on set, even if she didn't know who he was. To her he was just the "cute lighting guy", but Mads knew he could be a bit more if he just stepped up to the plate. Pushing him though wasn't her job.

Rather, her job tonight was having fun herself and this hotel was made for it. She'd even heard it was haunted. That was what made her super excited. While Madelaine wasn't a nonbeliever, she also wasn't a desperate dope. She considered herself more of a hopeful skeptic. She'd been on a few ghost hunts herself and always found herself a little disappointed when a lot of those experiences were easily debunked. Tonight however, she was hoping for a full on experience, maybe even seeing a full torso apparition. She just needed a couple people to join her on her search within the walls of this very alive, but very old hotel. That was half of her excitement for the night's festivities...the idea of finding a real ghost on the spookiest night of the year.

The sexy she-devil scanned the crowd, talking with some possible partners for the night. While all were pleasant, none of them really jumped out at her as "ghost hunters". However, once her eyes fell upon a certain couple of guys, their costumes made it look like they were the real deal.

Their costumes were a bit on the nose. As Ghostbusters it seemed too obvious. However the detail impressed her. Their proton packs looked legit with lights and tubes and wires attached. They seemed movie authentic and the jumpsuits looked similarly good. Then there were the extra accessories the pair had. The one who was her fellow ginger had a pair of very movie accurate goggles on his head while his black-haired friend had himself a spot-on replica of the ghost trap attached to his side. While Madelaine wasn't a Ghostbusters superfan or anything, she could spot quality work when she saw it. And as she got closer to her prospective partners in supernatural searching, she saw she recognized them from the prop department, which began to explain the authenticity of what they were wearing.

"Well hello boys," Madelaine said with a smile. The men turned from their conversation to scope out Madelaine. And scope her out they did. Madelaine could feel their eyes going over her. She didn't mind. That was the point of a sexy costume after all. She smirked at them, letting them take their moment before speaking to them again. Her brown eyes went to the ginger, Chuck Thompson, first. "Hey Chuck. LOVE the costume. You too Mike."

Michael Jarvis nodded and said, "Thanks. You look great as well."

"Oh, it's just something I threw together. Not like the work you guys put in or anything. You even have patches that say your last names on them."

"Not gonna mention the packs?" Chuck sarcastically.

"I thought that was too obvious a compliment."

"Fair enough."

"This hotel is pretty wild, huh?" Madelaine asked, not wasting time in leading them in conversation to her ghostly endpoint. "Old and new colliding. Very cool."

"Yeah, it's kinda like The Shining," agreed Mike. "Except, you know, no blood on the elevators. Or elevator, in this case."

"Of course," Madelaine giggled, making the pair in front of her swoon just a bit. "You're actually more right than you know."

"How's that?" Chuck asked, instantly intrigued.

"Well, this place used to be kind of shady back in the thirties and forties. Organized crime, prostitutes, murders, all the kind of stuff that happened in the Shining hotel before Jack Nicholson showed up. Which would make it ghost central...if the stories are true."

"S-stories?" Chuck gulped. "There are ghost stories about this place."

"Of course," Madelaine said with a sly smile. "You didn't hear? The world famous Ghostbusters?"

"Nope," said Michael. "But we're ready to believe you. What you got?"

Madelaine laid it out. The gruesome murders, the tragic suicides...and even the Satanic ceremony she'd only heard whispers about. The scary sightings and the ghastly ghosts rumored to walk the halls, stalk the rooms and how the epicenter of it all was the top floor of the hotel. The area currently closed off and used for storage and a makeshift attic.

"So not the basement?" Mike asked. "Whenever you see ghost stuff on TV stuff like this its all usually concentrated in the basement. Weird."

"Why don't we go ask the ghosts?" Chuck sarcastically asked. "I'm sure they'll be happy to answer why all the murderers and devil worshippers prefer the attic to the basement."

"That's why I like you Chuck," Madelaine said. "You're always a step ahead of me."

"Huh?" Chuck asked, confused and a little scared.

Madelaine reached into her red purse again and brought out a small device. It was dark grey in color and had an LED screen on it.

"What's that?" asked the increasingly concerned Chuck.

"EMF detector.," Madelaine answered. "Once I knew where this little party was being held and did some research, I couldn't resist the temptation to do an little ghost hunt. But the thing is, I don't want to do it alone."

"And you figured it'd be cool to ask the two guys dressed like Ghostbusters to join you," Mike said.

"Well, yes," she nodded. "I mean you have to admit, it really does seem appropriate, doesn't it? Kismet, fate, call it what you will."

"I don't know...." Chuck said. "That sounds a little bit too much like living the gimmick."

"Oh come on Chucky, what's the catch phrase from the movie?" Madelaine asked. "I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, right?"

"She has you there man." Mike added.

"She has ME? You aren't even a little put off by this?"

"Of course not!" Mike replied. "I mean it honestly sounds kind of fun. And funny too. Two Ghostbusters and the Devil walk into a haunted hotel..."

"Exactly Mike." Madelaine looked to Chuck and put on her most playful pouty face. "Pleeeeeeease Chuck? It'd be so much fun. And if it turns out to be a bust, we can come right back down to the party. What do you say?"

Chuck was not a fan of the idea of real ghosts. Sure, he was 100% skeptic...but also figured why tempt fate? However, Madelaine seemed to instinctually know his weakness: insanely beautiful redheads in sexy outfits.

"Okay." Chuck relented. "But we stick together, okay?"

"Of course," Madelaine said. "I mean you're the Ghostbusters, not the Scooby gang."

Maddie's comment made Chuck laugh, soothing his nerves.

"I think we're all in agreement Mads," said Mike. "Let's bust some heads, in a metaphysical sense of course."

"Of course," she laughed. Madelaine led them out of the party and too the metal grate elevator. It was the only one the hotel hide, aside from service elevators. A real old timey one too, or at least it looked as such. it rose up right in the middle of every thing, dead center in the middle of the hotel.

The elevator ride was quick, but more than enough time for Madelaine's two companions to drink in more of her body. Madelaine couldn't object. She knew exactly how she was dressed. The costume was designed to get looks and she welcomed it. That's the reason to where a sexy costume. You wanted the attention. And maybe a little bit more than attention. Both Chuck and Michael were prime candidates for some full contact trick or treating, but she hadn't quite decided who would be the lucky faux-paranormal investigator, but the impromptu ghost hunt would give her ample time to decide...if a decision between them even needed to be made.

The elevator lurched to a halt and Maddie took the lead, sliding the doors open and stepping out into the dimly lit lobby of the top floor. Or Floors. This level was all suites with one penthouse, but they hadn't been used for years. At this point they were used as extra storage along with the basement and the actual attic the hotel had. The floor was also unique in that the floors actually surrounded the elevator, taking away the view below the others stories had.

"Gentlemen," Madelaine said as she took the first step out of the elevator. "Let's broaden our minds."

The paranormal pair followed behind, while both took quick glances at Madelaine's supernatural behind.

"So, uh, Mads," said Chuck. "Where do we start?"

"Well, that's the thing," said Madelaine. "It can really be our pick. The locks on this floor are all those kinds with actual keys, not keycards. Or, they were."

"Were?" Mike asked.

"They took 'em all out." Madelaine asked. "They were doing major renovations before the lockdown. The top floor was going to be the last. They got as far as getting rid of the old locks. Probably won't get back to it all until things are normal again."

"So that means we can go into any of these rooms." Mike surmised.

"Exactly," Madelaine grinned. "Anything we want. My vote personally would be for the honeymoon suite or the penthouse."

"W-why's that?" asked Chuck.

"Because that's where the high class whoring went on of course."

"The what?" Mike asked.

Madelaine grinned and stopped her stride, her ghost-trapping companions pausing as well. She turned around, ready to explain The ribald redhead was barely able to contain her excitement.

"This hotel used to house....ladies of the night. The good ones too; no streetwalkers. High class whores, that kind of thing. Politicians, actors, cops....all would come here. Some would cross the borders just for a chance at some of the high class ass. The place was essentially lust and maple syrup. Probably both at the same time in many cases. And those two rooms....let's just say the stories I heard were particularly wild."

"How wild?" Mike asked, pushing the subject to Madelaine's delight.

"Well, let's ask the sprits when we get to the rooms. If they're not busy, you know...with ghost sex."

"They can do that?" Chuck asked, causing a pair of chuckles to erupt from Madelaine and Mike.

"I don't see why not." Madelaine replied. "But also, if you notice the doors to the rooms opening and closing, just remember there are no locks and they're going to move just from the air conditioning. That's not proof of anything. Now the doors IN the room however, well there's more of chance for spookiness there."

"Yeah, that makes me feel better." Chuck answered. The trio walked down the Hall, Chuck half-expecting to see a pair of ghostly twins asking him to come play with them. Soon though they reached the end of the hall. In front of them was a door, ghostly glowing moonlight shining through it while on either side of them was one door a piece. Usually the doors were in pairs on both sides of the room, but not here. ON the left was the Honeymoon suite, and on the right was the first floor to the penthouse.

"Well boys, where do we start?"

"Suite." answered Chuck.

"I'm saying Penthouse." Mike added.

"Well, that's not helpful." Madelaine reached into her purse and took out a coin. "Heads for the suite, tails for the penthouse." Madelaine flipped the coin, the silver-colored, metallic coin catching the moon light just enough to give it spectral quality as it tumbled in the air. When it landed, the face looking up at the three from the coin signaled the Honeymoon suite would be their first stop between the two rooms of sin.

With just a simple push the door went open and stayed until Mike closed it behind them. No door jammer on this floor meant the laws of physics were going to be obeyed.

"Look at this place," Mike said. It was quite a sight. Even after decades of hibernation the room looked, hell, it screamed upper class. Trashy, but upper class. The mini kitchen was essentially a mini bar and there were more than a few candelabras to be seen. The furniture all seemed red velvet with gold trim, dust dimming it's former luster. Mirrors with a similar gold trim and a chandelier also rounded everything out...for the first room at least, and the suite had two, not including the bathrooms.

"So, where we checking first?" Mike.

"Well, I think this is an occasion where we actually should do the Scooby thing and split up," said Madelaine. "But STRICTLY within the suite, okay? We stick together elewhere. Agreed?"

"Cool with me." Mike answered.

"Sure," Chuck agreed, though slightly less confident.

The three began to split up. Mike headed into the smaller bedroom while Chuck stayed in the living room. Madelaine chose the bedroom. That's where she was hoping thing would end up tonight anyway, so it was time to scope it out. It's not that the idea of finding some kind of supernatural activity was a bad one...it was just becoming secondary to having a little bit of her hunger for mischief sated.

Still, while she formulated exactly what she wanted and who that time was going to be shared with, she might as well play the part of paranormal investigator. It was her idea, after all.

She ran her finger over a nightstand. Not much dust. That was weird, but explainable. It wasn't that hard to get up here and the employees knew it. This had probably become a break area of sorts for them.

Madelaine moved over the the bed. It was even cleaner than the nightstand. Fresh linens. This was definitely more than a break room and Madelaine was a little disappointed she wasn't going to be the first person in decades to defile the bed with desire.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers