The DEVIL Made Her Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed being clean though made it a lot easier for Mads to get on the bed. She laid back. It was comfy. She could probably sleep in it. A bit firm, but that would definitely help for the -not-sleeping she was planning on doing. She rolled over on her stomach and noticed a bed stand. It did not look to be as clean as either the nightstand or the bed. It was very dusty and the redhead could swear she saw a cobweb or two on the legs of it when she looked down at it. Then when she looked back up, her brown eyes fell on the drawer and it's brass handle. No lock. And one big smile on Madelaine's face.

She reached forward and pulled open the drawer. She found a small envelope with in. It wasn't sealed and was overflowing with pictures. OLD pictures. The envelope itself was dusty and yellowing with age. The picture though seemed spared the ravages of time. And they were indeed exposed to such ravages, but came out with nary a scratch.

Madelaine flipped through each and every photo, grinning and sometimes giggling. However it wasn't the fashion of the 1980s giving her a giggle fit. Clothes were barely to found in the picture in fact. Madelaine knew exactly what she held in her hands. One of the clients who used this hotel back in the day had himself a camera fetish. He loved being watched and having a record of it apparently. He also had amazing taste judging by the women he was with. These shots weren't from any hidden camera either. The Photo Enthusiast was flat out posing for the camera in some of these shots, regardless of how balls deep he was at any given time.

"Holy shit this is hot," Madelaine said. She had rolled onto her back and began to run her hand down her body. She was ready for fun now, and after looking through those photos, she knew exactly who and what she wanted.

She got out of the bed and composed herself. "Oh Chuck!" she said. "Could you come here a second?"

"Sure thing!" he responded. Nothing from Mike. He probably didn't hear him. That was fine. He wasn't needed, just yet at least.

Madelaine got herself ready, holding the photos in a much more civilized way than she had been. She needed to reel this catch in.

"Everything o-okay?" Chuck asked when he came in. Then he noticed Madelaine looking at the photos. "What'd you find?"

"Well, it's not supernatural but it's definitely concrete proof that the rather x-rated tales of this hotels past aren't simply myths to get the tourists." answered Madelaine.

"How old are those?"

"I'm guessing the 80s due to the mountains of cocaine on the table in the back. That and the bush. Trimmed, yet wild. And a fellow ginger too." Madelaine's eyes met Chucks as e moved to her side. He got a quick peek of her cleavage then went back to the photos. Time to seal the deal. "Do you like redheads Chuck?"

As Chuck stuttered, searching for an answer, Madelaine went from his side to the front, a sexy little smile on her lips. "I won't take offense if you have preferences another way being one yourself...just curious."

"Well...um..." he gulped. He drank in Madelaine's body with his eyes, but then once he reached her eyes he was glued. They demanded an answer more than her soft and sweet tone ever could. "I love redheads. And I think you're gorgeous....shit."

"What?" Madelaine laughed.

"I....I didn't mean to say that last part."

"Why not?" Madelaine playfully asked. "Did you not mean it?"

"No...I-I meant it...it was just..."

"Just what?" A compliment? And one I was very happy to receive." It was time for the major move. Chuck was still nervous, and it was still cute. However just getting him to admit that he thought Mads was gorgeous was a definite chink in his armor of nerves and neuroses. "You don't need to be nervous around me."

"I don't?"

"Not at all." Madelaine began to untie the laces of her corset, the garment getting loose and her breasts getting room to breath. "I think you're a very handsome man. Even the jitters. Gives you a little extra something. A true gentleman. Afraid to offend to a detriment. Not too many gentlemen left in the world. Not genuine ones anyway. You...I think you're pure."

"Why's that?"

"Because," she said, letting the corset finally slip off. She pulled the mesh top off next, leaving her top half bare to him. "Despite my tits being on full display now you're still looking at me eyes. Not even a stolen glance."

"Well, you're still talking to me," he said with a gulp.

"Like I said, a gentleman." Madelaine reached her hand to his head and brought his face down to hers, their lips connecting in a hot, soft kiss. "Gentlemen get privileges in my book." The redheaded devil grabbed his hand and brought it to her breasts, the eager ghost hunter palming the round, pale tits in his hand. "You should take advantage of that."

That he did, Chuck kissing Madelaine's full lips once more, his tongue sliding into her mouth to give hers a very friendly greeting. His lips then moved to her breasts. Madelaine moaned as his lips and tongues worshiped at the sinful altar of her chest.

"Ohhh just like that...right there Chucky..." she sighed with a smile. Her hands went back to his head, gently pulling him to her face again. "Would you like to do what those people in the picture were doing with me Chuck? Not exactly what they were doing of course. Coke's not really my thing, but you get my drift."

"Y-yes I would Madelaine."

"Good. Step one, take off your wonderful backpack. I'll take care of removing the rest."

Chuck swiftly removed the prop proton packs, unbuckling the back and sliding the straps off. Once he had set it down, he went to the zipper on his flight suit...until Madelaine playfully batted his hand away.

"No...let me do it." Chuck nodded, his mouth going bone dry. Madelaine clasped the zipper and began to pull it down. Her yes locked on his, both burning with white hot lust and soothing him at the same time. When the zipper moved to his midsection the Devilish Diva descended to her knees as well. "This costume really is amazing Chuck. So detailed. Every aspect right out of the movie...but so easy to take off."

"Th-thanks." he answered. "Yours looks great too. Sexy...but very original."

"Mmm, now it looks like it's my turn to say thanks," Madelaine said. "I think I know just how to do that."

The top half of the flightsuit hung loosely off of Chuck's torso. He was wearing a tight black shirt underneath, showing off his fit form much better than the loose flighsuit did. Madelaine gave the khaki garb one pull and brought it all down to his ankles. For underwear Chuck was wearing a tight, grey pair of boxer briefs, giving a Madelaine a wonderful preview of what he was packing, the bulge bringing a gigantic grin to her face.

Chuck quickly took off his shirt and tossed it aside and Madelaine gently raked her nails against his abdomen. When she reached the elastic waistband of his underwear she gripped it and pulled down to his ankles, his diamond-hard dick springing free into the air.

"Mmm, Happy Halloween to me," Madelaine said, taking his cock into her soft hand. He moaned softly when she pumped him. It was gentle, barely a grip. But the heat of her touch was a sweet sear Chuck didn't know he needed.

"W-what about Mike?" he asked. "What if he comes in here?"

"We'll get to him joining the party later," Madelaine said. "Right now...I'm just gonna focus on you."

Before Chuck could ask about that "joining the party" comment, Madelaine wiped his mind of any thought but her when he felt her plump lips wrap around the head of his cock. He moaned her name as she sucked gently on his knob, rolling her tongue sensually over it in a tender-loving tornado of pleasure.

Madelaine took a certain pride in sucking cock. Every man she'd been with had told her she had lips made for sucking cock while in the throws of passion. And though that sampling size wasn't a huge amount, the fact it was a repeated phrase to her made her think there was some validity to it.

Still, no matter how amazing those lips looked, how they felt was always the true test and she never got a single complaint. She knew just when to move, just when to tease and Chuck was finding out as she took more and more of his meat into her mouth with every pass of those devil-red lips.

Of course to Madelaine a blowjob had to have some spice to it. The mouth and tongue did all the heavy lifting, but she added a few notes her and there. Taking it out of her mouth and running the slick rod over her beautiful face, moaning as streaks of precum bade a reckless road map on her face before taking the prong back in her mouth. Sucking on his churning balls, then delicately teasing them with her hands. Alternating between light traces of her nails on them and massaging them. All while listening to his voice, trying to hear a crack between his moans and calling out of her name. Any clue she could get of how to make his dick feel supernaturally good.

But not to the point of cumming. Madelaine didn't oppose sucking a guy off to completion, but that wasn't what she wanted tonight, and she knew Chuck was going to agree. Still...she wanted to give him one more treat before moving on to something so much more fun.

"Oh my God Mads...fuck!" Chuck yelped. Madelaine had surprised him by taking his cock into the root, his hard rod pulsing deep in her moist, wet throat. "Oh...oh wow...oh shit that's fucking good...oh...ohhhhh...."

Just when Chuck felt he could take no more, Madelaine pulled off of him, smiling with an open mouth and she breathed in big gulps of air.

"Now.....now it's time for some real fun," Madelaine said. She got back to her feet and began to peel off her panties, revealing her slick shaved slit that made Chuck's jaw drop and his cock twitch. Once more her gaze pulled him in like a tractor beam. He was a captive audience as Madelaine laid her nude form, save for those devil horns and the garter belt & stockings, on the bed. "Come on...we both know what we want now Chuck..."

Chuck undid the laces on his boots just enough to slide them off, removing them and the remnants of his clothes from his body then got in between Madelaine's long, fit legs. He kissed the stocking clad flesh of her stems as he moved closer to his destination. How he was going to get there however was about to surprise Madelaine.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned with a smile. Chuck had taken position between her legs all right, but just his head. His gently sensually caressed her inner thighs almost prepping them for the butterfly kisses his lips would soon provide. She'd fully expected him to sheath his sword within her...but the vivacious ginger wasn't going to complain one bit if Chuck wanted to return the favor. Besides...the bashful ones always gave the best head.

Signs that her belief in the bashful were being supported arrived as Madelaine hissed in some air when Chuck's mouth made contact with her bald, wet pussy. His tongue grazed her pink lips, like a paintbrush, gently brushing the sensitive skin with his tongue. Chuck's hands moved up Madelaine's tight body. They rested first at her hips, gently holding them, his grip somehow both firm yet barely there.

Madelaine moaned out "Chuck!" and her back arched. She propped herself up on her elbows, licking her lips at the view of Chuck lovingly munching on her muffin. He was working on her clit now, giving the engorged button some TLC with this talented tongue. Soft, light licks into full on hand written letters of lust. All written with the quill of Chuck's tongue.

Madelaine hung her head back and moaned again, licking her lips as Chuck almost brought her to the limit, then pulled back, taking the heat from high to low. Her tight tummy rose and fell with the rhythm of her quick breasts. The breathing grew more desperate when one of Chuck's hands moved down her body, sliding across her sweat-slicked flesh to join his mouth at her sopping pussy. When those digits began to explore her velvet goldmine her eyes rolled in the back of her head like a slot machine, and it was all cherries.

Chuck did have himself a free hand however, though it wasn't free for too long. While his right hand went south, the left went north, taking a bit more of hold of Maddie's tits, squeezing it in his hand as he dined on her snatch.

"My nipple," Madelaine managed to croak out. "Squeeze it baby...don't be afraid...pinch...pull...I want tit...mmmmmmmChuckyyyyyyyy....."

Too enamored with having his head buried in between Maddie's thighs, Chuck didn't second guess the vivacious vixen's requests, tweaking and pulling on her perky pink nipple. And with those newly added tweaks, pinches and pulls Madelaine felt herself getting more and more hot. She was ready to boil over. She was waiting for him to move up, stop her just short of a fireworks show and plunge his cock in to light the fuse...but he wasn't. He was giving her more and more. Her pale thighs began to pressed against his ears and her face flushed pink. She was cumming...and it was going to be a big one...maybe even bigger because she wasn't expecting it...though a lot of credit was definitely do to the skilled team of Chuck's fingers and mouth.

"Oh my god...of god Chuck...gonna..fuck....gon-gonna...CUMMING!!!!!" Madelaine shouted loud enough Mike had to have heard. It didn't matter. After all, he was always going to join their party...the invitation was just a little different.

Madelaine writhed on the bed, arching her back and squeezing Chuck's head between her thighs tight. The pleasure had her coiled up like a snake just trying to figure out which way to slither. It felt like she could go in any direction.

The moment the pressure of Madelaine's thighs let up, Chuck moved over the sweet-as-sin devil's body until her met her face. He went in for a kiss, one that Madelaine welcomed. She sucked on his tongue, savoring her own flavor on it and his lips. She could also feel his hard cock pressing against her pelvis. While she liked the feel of his man muscle on the outside.

Madelaine rolled them over on the bed, with her now on top and in charge. She grabbed his wrists and brought his hands back to her body. Chuck took it from there, running them over every sinfully perfect inch.

"Mmm Chucky, Chucky, Chucky," Madelaine said in a sexy yet playful tone. "You sure do know how to make a girl feel wanted...and to make her cum. Really, really hard."

"I...well...I just wanted to make you feel good." He said, his smirk showing just the right amount of confidence as he rubbed her thighs.

"Mission accomplished. Now...how about we make each other feel even better?"

The way Madelaine's eyes opened wide when she said the word "better". Gave Chuck a delightful thrill as his cock lay against her wet pussy, aching to fill her as she ached for him to fill her up.

Madelaine looked at Chuck ad bit her lower seductively as she reached between them to grab her cock. She rose up and rubbed the sensitive bell end against her throbbing pussy lips, teasing them both and turning up the desire past eleven all the way up to twenty-one.

"Holy shit you're beautiful," Chuck said, the honesty in the moment of lust catching Madelaine. It was pure. It was the only thing that could come to Chuck's mind with Madelaine on top of him, her nude form almost glistening in the blue light of the full Halloween moon. She was almost spectral, otherworldly even.

"Flattery will get you everywhere my dear," Madelaine said. "And lucky you, you're going very far." Madelaine rose up, her cunt now hovering over Chuck's cock. She grasped it and ran the head up and down her swollen and hungry lower lips before sheathing his sword within her.

Oh Madelaine....oh wow..." Chuck groaned. Madelaine was still on top of him. She was savoring Chuck just as he was her. Still, there was only so much time for that. Chuck took hold of her hips, watching her and drinking every drop of her beauteous vision in. Madelaine gave a wink and smile and began to ride him.

She started slow, gently working the kindling of their fiery lust. She worked his cock slowly first, no so much rising and falling as dragging herself up and down his pole. Madelaine's hips rolled like the tide. Gentle at first, but each movement back, brought a stronger one forward.

Chuck just laid back for now, letting Madelaine do the heavy work. She didn't mind. He'd made her cum, he deserved some relaxion. Besides, Madelaine knew that all she had to do was ask and she'd get the fucking of a lifetime. Everything he had would be given to her before the night was over...and then some.

Chuck's grip on the vixen's hips tightened as she spread up, the tide getting rougher.

"Yeah....oh Chucky baby....oh feels so good...perfect fit....how about? How's that pussy feel? How do I feel on you?"

Chuck tried to form the words to answer, but something about having his cock buried in the paradise of Madelaine Petsch's pussy made that a difficult proposition at that moment. All he could manage was a moan., which was followed by Chuck doing his own writhing when Madelaine showed him the benefits of Kegel exercises.

"I think I can agree with that," Madelaine said in response to Chuck. She flipped her red mane back and leaned back on her arms. She worked her hips faster, harder, building up the pace. Chuck had another reply for Madelaine. His grip on her hips tightened and he began to thrust up, matching her movement for movement. "Ohhh fuck yeah! Like that baby...right there....oh Chuckyyyyy...."

Their pace increased now, the springs on the mattress getting a solid work out. Chuck's boldness grew, fueled by every sensation of Madelaine was giving him. Touch, scent, taste, and sight. Her pale skin slick with sweat, her red hair swaying and moving along to their frenzied passion. It emboldened him. He sat up on the bed, moving his hands from her hip and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Madelaine let out a surprise laugh that turned into a moan when she felt his kisses begin to cover her stomach. The from her stomach Chuck moved to her breasts, getting a taste of those wonderful globes for once more.

"Ohhhh good boy," Madelaine sighed. The action may have slowed down a bit but that was just the eye of the tornado. The sexy starlet felt tingles on her skin as his hands gripped her back and his mouth made love to her supple breasts. Madelaine got an extra jolt when his lips wet to her pink nipples, sensually licking and sucking on them. She wanted more than a jolt, however."

"Mite it," Madelaine said. "Pull it with your teeth." Chuck, no longer in second-guessing mode, took Maddie's nipple between his teeth, sunk down and pulled. Madelaine gasped in delight. "Yes!" she croaked. "Oh yes...like that...EXACTLY like that....oh my GOD now the other one!"

Chuck gave Madelaine every single thing she asked and Madelaine replied in kind. Her long legs locked around him and Chuck's hands slid up her back, stopping at her shoulders and taking a good grip.

"Yes! YesyesyesyesYES!" Madelaine squealed with utter delight as Chuck thrust up into her. She let go of the wheel once more, letting him have her and letting herself soak every single thrust of that wonderful cock in. There was just something about getting the sweethearts to cut loose. Even if they didn't have the skill, the enthusiasm made her knees weak. And when they were like Chuck and had both...that was a recipe for fun.

Madelaine laid back and placed her hands firmly on the bed. She gave him a look that would melt ice and began to meet him movement for movement. He thrusted, she pushed back. She worked his cock, milked it with her pussy while he gave her everything he had and the more she begged for. She paused only to pull herself up and place a searing hot kiss on Chuck's lips.

The two were so lost in each other that Chuck had no memory of anyone being in that suite with himself and Madelaine. It was just them and all the pleasure they were feeling. At this point, it was the same for Madelaine...but before the got lost in that wonderful kaleidoscopic haze of pleasure she knew there was someone with them, and that someone had just shown up at the door.