The DEVIL Made Her Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm there we go sweet pea," Madelaine purred. "Fuck my ass....make yourself cum....made me feel so good tonight....you earned it...."

"Oh...Madelaine," Chuck growled. He pace was fast and furious, racing to get that second nut. And Madelaine was more than fine with that. She'd had more fun than she could have imagined when she saw Mike and Chuck earlier, and so much of that was with Chuck...another one of his special privileges.

He reached around and cupped her breasts, making sure to give those sensitive pink nipples the tugs and twists and had requested before. Her moans of passion at the sensation was enough to drive Chuck to turn up the heat. This wasn't about endurance, not this time. Madelaine had given him the green light to have his fun...that didn't mean she wouldn't get a bit of affection in return.

"Oooooh Chucky!" she squealed as he pressed her against the glass of the shower door. He was speeding up. It wouldn't be long now, both his body and voice were radiating that loud and clear. His face was buried in her neck, kissing, licking and biting the flesh. The grunts and releases of his hot breath on her flesh was driving her wild. She wasn't going to cum again but the chills running up her spine from his anal intrusion as well as his tender yet strong touch were enough to make this last little cap off to Halloween worth it. There was just one thing missing....Chuck's final release.

"Come on Chucky...come on baby," Madelaine said, making sure every last syllable to come out of her mouth dripped with sex. "Cum in my ass....every last drop...just for me baby....come on....come on...fill me up...every drop...come on...do it...cum for Madelaine..."

"Oh my god MADELAINE!" Chuck said, giving her one last mighty thrust that nearly lifted Madelaine off of her feet. He pulled her close and grunted as he pumped his last load up her ass.

"Mmmm good....so fucking good," Madelaine said with a sweet sigh. "You definitely know how to make a girl feel wanted Chucky."

After that last bit of fun the ghost hunt was officially called off. While there had definitely been some activity, none of it was remotely paranormal, save for maybe Chuck's stamina. The trio redressed and headed for the elevator. There were all a little worse for wear. Neither Chuck nor Mike had zipper their flightsuits up beyond the waist and Madelaine's She-Devil make-up was long gone. All three had matching smiles however, and Mike didn't see Madelaine and Chucks holding hands for a bit until they reached the elevator.

Madelaine pressed the button then a look of shock came over her face. She felt around on her head then said, "Shoot! I left the horns in the room! Mike, could you go grab them? They're definitely in the bedroom."

"Yea, sure thing." Mike replied before leaving Chuck and Madelaine alone.

"So," Madelaine said, cozying up to Chuck. "Want to come to my room? I'm too tired to go back to the party..."

"Can't blame you there," Chuck said with a laugh that turned out to be contagious to Madelaine.

"But I don't know if I want to spend the rest of the night alone. No sex though. I'm kind tuckered out on that end. But...a friendly face to get to know a bit better would be nice...along with a bottle of wine. Also, cuddling will probably happen."

"I'm good with all of that."

"Well, aren't I a lucky little devil?" Madelaine leaned forward and kissed Chuck. It broke just as Mike returned empty handed.

"Couldn't find them," he said.

"Well it's the darnedest thing Mikey," Madelaine said. "I checked my purse and wouldn't you know it? Horns. Slipped my mind. But thanks for looking."

"No problem...hey, shouldn't the elevator be here by now?"

"It's probably just picking other people up," Madelaine said before pressing the button again. This time a loud buzzing was heard that she didn't recognize. "What the heck was that?"

"It's the call button," Chuck said. "It's like a buzzer when someone has the elevator stopped."

"Stopped?" Madelaine asked.

"Yeah, these older elevators had a stop button you didn't need a key for like the newer ones."

"Okay, but who's stopping the elevator?" asked Madelaine. She'd wait thirty minutes to find out, continuously pressing the buzzing button until she heard the elevator begin to move up. "Finally!"

After a few seconds the elevator arrived and Madelaine saw the culprits behind her delay, and she was pleasantly surprised. SO much so it almost got past her annoyance at having to wait and hear that inane buzzing for half an hour. Almost.

"So here you are," Lili said as Chuck slid the doors open. "Mads, this is my friend Jason. He works in the lighting but honestly after spending some time with him I think the prop department is missing out."

"It's about time!" Madelaine exclaimed, brushing off Lili's comments as she and her ghostbusting entourage entered the elevator. "We've been waiting for the elevator for thirty minutes!"

That didn't sit with Lili and Madelaine could read it on her face. "Mads I haven't seen you for two hours."

The redhead froze and blushed, the brightness of it being matched by Chuck's own blushing. Mike, to his credit, wasn't selling it.

"You know what? Doesn't matter. And I know Jason, but hello again anyway. This is Michael and Chuck and they're Ghostbusters. Michael and Chuck, this is Jason and he's dressed as Nightwing."

"You know who Nightwing is?" Lili asked.

"Lili, who doesn't know who Nightwing is?," Madelaine said. "Besides, from the look of things I think you're now very, very familiar with Nightwing...or at least who's under the mask, Ms. Quinn."

"Fair enough," Lili said. "So...were ghosts the only thing you guys were busting up there or what?"

"Touché Lili," Madelaine laughed, giving Chuck a quick wink. "Touché."