The DEVIL Made Her Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wasn't ready just yet to make his presence known. He was having too much fun watching them. He was big into voyeurism but it was rare for him to get such an up close and personal view of the action outside of Amsterdam. And while it was fun to watch, he new he wanted a piece of the treat that was Madelaine Petsch. He just needed to catch his moment.

While Michael lurked in the shadows, Madelaine and Chuck continued. Chuck had rolled them over once more. He was kneeling while Madelaine was laid back once more, though this time his cock was still deep inside of her. She smiled and licked her lips as his hands ran over her legs. Chuck unfastened the snaps connecting the garter belt to her stockings.

Madelaine let out a content sigh as he began to roll them off her, pausing only to take her shoes off. When one leg was bare, Madelaine giggled a bit, being tickled as he kissed from her ankle down, giving her a playful love bite on the calf. They'd gone from hot as ghost pepper to sweet as honey. It was the kind of balance Madelaine loved. When one leg was done being worshipped Chuck moved to the next before finally grabbing on to her hips again, another firm grip that led Madelaine know the spice was about to be added to the mix once more.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she grunted, her eyes fluttering as he gave her a hard, deep thrust. "Mmmm yes...more...more..." Madelaine's chants were answered by Chuck's deep and slow thrusts inside her cunt. Madelaine's mouth was on the verge of drooling but somehow felt bone dry at the same time. Her back arched for him when he started to swivel his hips. Working every inch of him inside of her and getting so many new spots attention.

Madelaine's head rolled to the side where her eyes. Caught the shadowy shape of Michael. He'd heard them. She smiled. Time for the things to get turned up a few more dials.

"Nnng....hi Mike," Madelaine said with a grin. "Care to join the party?"

With that intro Mike entered the room. Chuck paused, the sudden appearance of his prop department pal almost snapping him out of Madelaine's spell....almost.

"Sshhhh," she said, bringing his face to hers. "It's okay. Just a little fun. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

"I guess not," Chuck said, pulling out but still unsure.

"Good." Madelaine got up on her knees and brought her mouth to Chuck's ear. "Besides...any man who makes me cum before he gets his rocks off gets all the special privileges..." She kissed him on the cheek and then got on all fours in front of him, wiggling her perfect ass for him.

"And as for you my dearest Mikey...you're overdressed. Take care of the problem, then bring your cock to my mouth. I think we can wing it from there." Madelaine then gave him a sly smile. She had to suppress a laugh too as he scrambled to take his clothes off.

While Mike got busy stripping, Madelaine turned her gaze over shoulder at Chuck. "Back in me," she said, slowly twerking her ass as she waited for Chuck. "I want you inside me while I suck him."

Madelaine's lusty smile was infectious, bringing one to Chuck's face. The smile soon gave way to a groan when he re-entered Madelaine. The groan was just as infectious as Madelaine's smile had been, one of her own escaping her lips..

With Chuck back in the rhythm of things, Madelaine's eyes went to the finally nude Mike, who's sundial was right at midnight while the clocks said 9:15.

"I think you can figure out what to do from here," Madelaine said, taking brief pauses from Chuck's thrusts. "But...just in case you want...mmm...the words....put your cock in my mouth."

Madelaine opened her mouth, sticking her wet, pink tongue out like a runway waiting for a plane to land. Mike stepped up to her and slid his veiny meat into her mouth. He moaned a bit as those full lips wrapped around him and began to suck.

Madelaine moved up and down his dick. A little faster than she had started out with Chuck. She was much, much more turned on now, much of that through Chuck's doing. Though Mike making three certainly added a bit of gasoline to the fire.

Still, Madelaine gave him the best she could in her position, but she kept getting more and more distracted by Chuck giving her everything he had. And it wasn't jackhammering her. He was more methodical. Still deep, still hitting all new spots in her from an all new angle. She began to moan with a mouthful of cock, the wild vibrations sending chills up Mike's spine.

Madelaine took his cock from her mouth. She wasn't done sucking him, but just ready for a new method.

"Fuck my mouth," Madelaine said. "Come on Mike...don't tell me it never crossed your mind."

"Well, now that you mention it," Mike snickered. He placed his hands on Madelaine's head, getting a grip while she took his cock back into her mouth. From there Madelaine gave up complete control, just for a bit, to both her lovers. It was a treat for all.

Mike used the opportunity to do what most men in his position would. He wasn't overly rough with his face fucking, but he wasn't taking it slow and sweet. He pumped her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy, drool and spittle leaking from Madelaine's mouth.

While there was a turn-on there; Madelaine loved getting her men off; it wasn't exactly orgasm inducing....but then there was Chuck. He was bringing that to the table. His pace had increased, the vision of Madelaine's bubble butt bouncing against his pelvis was like rocket fuel for his libido. However, he still took it slow every so often, thrusting balls deep inside of her, making she she felt every inch of him and vice verse. It made Madelaine's moans so loud even he could hear them despite being muffled by Mike's cock. That drove him nuts...and made him want to hear even more.

Using that bit of inspiration, the hunger to hear more of Madelaine's moans, Chuck made his next move. He smacked her on the peach then slid the hand around to her pussy and began to play with her clit.

"Oh my GOD!!!!" she screamed, Mike's cock falling from her mouth. "Don't stop...Ch-chuck...oh my GOD just like that! Right there!!!" Her screams gave way to moans. She was close to orgasm number two from Chuck, nd if she wasn't so dick drunk at the time she might have been surprised...every pleasantly surprised.

Mike guided his cock back into Madelaine's mouth getting a for more thrusts into her throat in before it fell out once more, pushed out as Madelaine cried out in an ecstatic "YESSSS!" at her second orgasm of the night. Mike pumped is cock as Madelaine once again was hit hard with wave after wave of pleasure. Her arms almost gave out on her, but before that could happen Chuck's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her up until her back was pressed against his chest. And all through this he continued thrusting, driving Madelaine further and further until finally the rollercoaster slowed down once more. Her lips met his his in a kiss at her shoulder. Sweet, passionate...but there was still life in Madelaine yet.

"So...my turn?" Mike said with a grin.

"Mmm hmm," Madelaine said in a welcoming tone. "Lay on the bed."

Mike did as he was directed, waiting for the wet tightness of Madelaine to envelope him. But before that, she turned to face Chuck.

"You know...I don't usually cum twice in a row...and you haven't even cum once," she said.

"I...I just wanted to last...I don't know..."

"Chuck, stamina is nothing to be ashamed of...in fact, special men like yourself get special privileges in my book." She licked his lips and turned it into a kiss. "Very special privileges."

"Like what?"

"Well...," Madelaine said, grasping Chuck's still hard cock, slick with her cum. "He may be taking my pussy...but that doesn't mean you have to settle for my mouth."

"Really?" Chuck asked.

"Like I said, special privileges." Madelaine winked at him. She them turned back to Mike, facing him as she lowered her sopping slit on his very ready cock.

"Holy shit Madelaine," Mike said once she had sunk down completely. ""Wow..."

"And I haven't even started with you yet," the redhead chuckled. She leaned forward, her back arching as Madelaine began to get started with him. Right away Mike was rendered speechless by her magic box, the pleasure almost supernatural on his wand.

While Mike got the full Madelaine experience, Chuck was waiting for his entrance in the back. Madelaine must have felt his gaze. She flipped her red mane over her shoulder and looked at him, her giving him the invite and her body slowing down his movement was the RSVP.

Chuck shot Madelaine a smile as he got in position behind her, pressing his cock against her asshole. "You sure about this?" he asked.

"Mmm yes," Madelaine said. "Do it Chucky..." The next sound to escape her lips was a grunt as Chuck's bulbous cockhead pushed through. Madelaine froze for a bit. She bit her lip, whimpering softly as her ass was filled with Chuck's cock. When combined with the feeling of Mike taking up residence in her pussy, Madelaine was bracing herself for what was to come.

She was no stranger to this kind of sex, being double penetrated. It wasn't a usual thing by any means. She considered herself a one-man woman when she was in a relationship. However, she did have a thing for this level of attention. Having two men fucking her, needing her so bad neither could wait...it was an amazing high and one she refused to dull by making it too frequent. And right now as she began to feel the men thrusting into her holes, Madelaine was very thankful for her self-discipline.

"Oh....oh my...nnnng damn," was all Madelaine managed to get out before her voiced melted into a series of satisfied grunts, groans and moans. It all felt so good, this cocktail of pleasure laced with pain, that Madelaine let herself go with it.

Chuck and Michael built up their rhythms, strokes alternating so when one pulled out, the other pushed in. While they provided the rhythm, Madelaine's moans were the music both men moved to. When she turned it up, so did they, which made her go even wilder. It was sexual symbiosis.

"More," the pale woman managed to get out. "Faster....oh my god faster....harder too...come on Chuck....fuck my ass...."

Chuck sped up as was asked, driving faster and hard into Madelaine's ass. She howled in approval. When Mike followed suit in her pussy. She was sandwiched between to very eager to please men and giving herself over to them. It was paradise, and despite the sinful sexual act they were doing, both men were giving her something unique.

Mike was all about the thrust, driving hard and fast into her. Every moan she made in response to him was another plea to give her even more. He was very happy to do so.

Chuck was giving her just as much pump in her rump, but he was still finding the time to be affectionate, kissing and licking her shoulders, a trail of sugar as the heat of the moment did nothing to cool off within her.

"Want to try something?" Chuck whispered into Madelaine's ears.

"Mmmmm what baby?" Madelaine responded.

"Mike, pull out for a second," Chuck said, taking charge of the moment. Mike did as he was asked and Chuck lifted Maddie up, holding her tight around the waist with his cock still up her ass. The moment he stood up, both Madelaine and Mike knew what he was planning.

"Ohhhh fuck put it back in," Madelaine said with a grin. Mike followed the request, re-entering the redhead. Now the sexy-she-devil had a third lover, gravity. Mike hooked his arms under legs and Chuck grabbed her perfect peach and the games resumed.

And gravity did play its role, as with every movement down, sandwiched between her men, their cocks penetrated her further than before. Her eyes went slot machine again, rolling the back of her head. She leaned back, her head resting on Chuck's shoulder. She was in too deep now...and so were they.

As hot as the moment was, double penetrating the redhead was a real leg workout and was taking a lot out of both men, despite their eagerness. In addition to that, Mike was ready for a change of scenery.

"I want some of that ass," Mike growled, taking a pause from sucking on Madelaine's delectable tits.

"Nnnggg...you...you mind Chucky?" Madelaine asked.

"Sure...mmm...no problem..."

"I love man who knows sharing is caring," Madelaine said with a grin. She turned her attention back to Mike. "Pull out and lay on the bed."

Mike once more followed Madelaine's directions to a t, getting in position in record time. Chuck then set her down, but had one more thing to tell her.

"I want to see your face," he said. "You know...when we get back to...well..."

"Sure thing sweet pea." Madelaine replied, giving him a quick yet deep kiss. "I got a surprise for you anyway."

"What's that?" Chuck asked. He watched Madelaine crawl back on the bed. Her back was to Mike's face as she lowered her asshole down on his cock, grunting as his girth filled her to the hilt.

"Well...remember what I said about special privileges?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow. "How about you share the space with with Mike?"

"You mean?"

"Yup...both of you...in my ass." Madelaine was almost as shocked as both men were at what she was saying...and even more shocked she meant it, that she wanted it. But in that moment, in that room on Halloween night nothing felt more right. "If you don't want to, I get it....but...I think it'd be hot..."

Her confident tone drew Mike in, who heartily agreed. However Chuck saw the faintest hint of apprehension in Madelaine's brown eyes as he approached.

"You sure about this?" Chuck asked, his hard cock waiting for that last bit of confirmation before pressing forward into a much tighter situation.

"Mmm hmm," she nodded, licking her lips. She leaned forward to kiss him, the last bit of permission her needed. He pressed his cock against her already occupied asshole and began to push. Madelaine grunted, her hands reaching forward and squeezing Chuck's shoulders as he pressed forward.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," Madelaine muttered in a high tone as her ass was utterly filled with cock.

"Stay still Mads," Chuck said. "Let yourself get used to it....and if it's too much just say so, okay?"

"Mmm hmm," she nodded. "Oh fuck that's so much fucking cock!" She laughed a bit, almost delirious at being so filled. "Oh my GOD fuck me...holy shit...I actually LIKE this!"

With that major league green light the men finished what they all knew would be the last bit of this threesome. It couldn't get turned up any more than this. They were all sweaty heaps of lust, focused strictly on getting off.

"Ohhh my GOD yes!" Madelaine cried. "Oh my....this is fucking AMAZING!" She wasn't bullshitting the boys just for show either. This definitely wasn't an every day thing...or even an every year thing...but it was incredible. The fact that neither man hesitated or balked at the idea also gave her an extra thrill.

Then along came Chuck with the kill shot. His hand darted to towards Madelaine's unattended pussy and began to work her clit. She responded with a silent scream, her face contorting with the new stimuli.

"Oh...oh my god don't stop...don't fucking stop!" she cried. "NEITHER OF YOU!"

Her gentlemen had no plans on stopping, though Mike had gone silent, sticking mainly to grunts and groans as he and Chuck's cocks ravaged Madelaine's ass. Chuck on the other hand not only got a bit more handsy, but vocal.

"Cum," Chuck said,. He was forehead to forehead with Madelaine, his eyes locked with hers for the rest of this little party. "Cum for me...cum with two fucking cocks in your ass...cum Madelaine...cum for me..."

"Mmmm fuck yes," Madelaine. "Look who lost his stutter." The pair laughed before kissing, tongues wrestling as they moaned into each other's mouths. It was a matter of seconds now, and Madelaine knew it. Chuck was about to pull off a hat trick, albeit this time with an assist from Mike.

"Oh...oh my....FUCK! FUUUUUCKKK!" Madelaine cried out, her body shaking uncontrollably as the most uniquely pleasurable orgasms of her life, her asshole stuffed with hard cock that she squeezed tight while her body quaked and quivered. Mike slowed down, Chuck didn't, making every moment last longer for his fire-haired lover.

While Madelaine was the first to cum, neither of the men were too far behind her, and being so physically close to Chuck's face she could read the signs despite being in the middle of her own orgasmic haze.

"Gonna cum huh?" she said, a drunk tone to her seductive voice. Chuck could only nod, words escaping him as he tried desperately to stave off the inevitable. "Pull out....both of you!"

Chuck pulled out first and backed away and Madelaine pulled off of Mike's cock, sliding to her knees on the ground. Both men were on either side of her, ready for the final blast of pleasure.

"Come on boys...cum," Madelaine pleaded, playing with her pussy as she waited. "Fucking cover me in your cum....slime me...every hot drop of it...mmmmm..."

Mike shot off first, grunting as his hot jizz rocketed out of his cock and splattered on her face and tits, with some even going a stray and getting on her devil horns.

"Mmmm that's it...good boy...." Madelaine cooed. That sight combined with Madelaine's seductive words sent Chuck over next, though he was a bit more vocal.

"Madelaine!" he groaned. The redhead smiled and opened her mouth wide, ready for a taste of the cum she'd earned from Chuck. With a series of grunts rope after ropes of cum fired into her mouth, Madelaine's continued moans only fueled him further until his tap had run dry.

When he could finally fully take in his surroundings again, Chuck looked down to see Madelaine, glistening with sweat and cum. She was dick drunk and very, very happy.

"Think the showers still work up here?" Mike asked. "I think I might need one before going back to the party."

"Probably," Chuck said. With that, Mike bowed out and headed to the suite's second bathroom. When he left, Madelaine return to her feet, scooping the cum from her body and swallowing it down.

"You know, a shower sounds like a great idea," Madelaine said. "Luckily we have our own in the master bedroom."

"We?" Chuck asked.

"Special privileges," reminded Madelaine. She led him to the bathroom, where she flipped the light switch, illuminating the room. "Huh...apparently they still get power up here." She opened the glass door of the shower and turned it on, testing the water with her hands. "Hot water too." She removed her horns and stepped in, letting the hot water run down her perfect body. "You joining me?"

Chuck answered that by immediately getting in, shutting the door behind him. Within moment his lips met Madelaine's once more under the hot water cascading down their bodies. Their hands roamed the bodies they both now knew very well.

"You know," Madelaine said as their lips parted. "I can count the men who gave me three orgasms in one night on one finger. I owe you two by my count. Care to cash in on one before the night is over?" Madelaine reached down, grabbing his cock, already hardening again in her hand. "You clearly have one more in you."

"What about the third?" Chuck said with a grin showing far more confidence than he had earlier in the night."

"Well, we can talk about that on set...over lunch...in my trailer. Is that cool?"

"Very."

"Excellent...in the mean time...while I have you, hot hard and ready in the shower...how about you take my ass again? Just you and me, no third party?"

"Right to the ass?"

"Well, of course you have other options...but with the amount of work I put into my backside I like to have be appreciated...as I think both you and Mike just learned."

"Fair enough." Mike replied before spinning Madelaine around. The redhead was bent over at the hip, bracing herself against the glass shower door. The pair of Halloween lovers both grunted as Mike re-entered her ass.