The Devil Went Down on Gigi

Story Info
Gigi dolin receives an offer she can’t deny.
2.7k words
3.63
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi Dolin lies on a bed clad in a shirt and black thong that is sunken into her phat cheeks.

Do you ever wonder why I call myself 'Hell's favorite harlot'? Well... It all started when i decided to begin training to be a wrestler. I was desperate for success. It was either this or porn for me. While i do love fucking and being a nasty little girl, i wanted the fame and success of being a wrestler. i wanted the bright lights of WWE and the television time. I mean look at me, *glances over her shoulder at her ass, raises it up slightly, and teasingly pulls on the thong to make it snap back against her skin* i was made for that key 18-49 demo. Anyway, as i said i was desperate.

One night I took a booking that happened to be in Mississippi, not far from the legendary intersection of highway 61 and highway 49. I took a stroll down to the crossroads and vowed that if i found success in wrestling, the Devil could have my. Nothing happened. I don't know what i was expecting. Lightening? Thunder? The earth to split and the redish orange glow of the lake of fire against the night sky? After sitting there for a few minutes with nothing happening, I got in my car and made the sombering drive back home to Georgia. I told myself right then that that if he wouldn't come to me willingly, I'd have to call him out. That's when hell's favorite harlot just hit me. I knew that was the perfect monicker for this crazy quest I had to get the prince of darkness to grant my every wish.

That and dying my hair bright orange to resemble the flames of eternal damnation. Fast forward a few years. I was finding more success than before, that tampon spot and my puking on opponents shtick got me twitter's attention. However, that deal at the crossroads still hadn't been accepted. Then one night in late 2020 everything changed. I was home alone, in this very bed, when suddenly the lights flickered. It had been a clear night with no clouds, but suddenly thunder rattled the whole house. I got up to go to the window to see this weather anomaly. But when my feet hit the floor, a hand reached from under the bed and grabbed my ankle. I didn't scream or panic. Something in me told me this was the moment I had been waiting for....."

Flashing back to that night, GiGi is standing by her bed looking down to the beastly hand around her ankle, "It's about time you showed up."

The hand retracts back under the bed and a black mass forms next to her. Manifesting before GiGi was none other than Beelzebub himself.

Once in full formation, Satan's eyes glow red and he looks right into her eyes that are full of mischief.

"I understand you visited the crossroads several years ago and offered your soul in exchange for a successful wrestling career." His deep, scruffy voice fills the silent room.

"Correct." She responds.

"And you call yourself hell's favorite harlot? Hmmm." His long, dark red finger comes to his chin.

His other hand presents a WWE contract, "Prove to me why you call yourself that and this is yours."

GiGi smirks, bites her lip, and reaches out to grab his crotch. Her hand is blocked though by the electric guitar that's he is carrying for some reason.

"Um... why did you bring this?" GiGi asks confused, but strums the stings anyway.

"Oh that. Well, last time I was in this wretched state I lost my fiddle to some hick. So I took up a new instrument. This is much better anyway. This brought me Ozzy, Slayer, Dio, many more. What did a fiddle ever do I ask you, huh?"

GiGi facepalms at the answer he provided, "Let's just get to the matter at hand." She drops to her knees and runs her hand under the guitar to his dick, "I promise you'll leave Georgia much more satisfied this time."

Lucifer quickly removes the guitar so she can get busy doing the deal.

His fiery red cock reaches almost to his knees, much to her delight, "Holy shit.... it didn't specify what serpent you took the form of when tempting Eve, but judging by this it must've been an anaconda. And look at those! They must be that forbidden fruit huh?" GiGi says licking each of the testicles that dangle between his thighs like two apples on a tree.

"And just like that bitch Eve, you can't resist it either." The Devil cackles.

GiGi licks up his cock to the tip and wastes no time getting busy swallowing as much as she can get down.

"Mmm, I like your tenacity. However it will take more than that to get your name on this contract. Show me just how bad you want it or else..." He snaps his fingers and a flame shoots out from his thumb. He holds the blaze inches from the paper to tease her.

GiGi has to either pull out her best or be left with a shattered dream.

With determination she pushes her head down all the way and swallows every fiery inch of the literal hellacious dick in her mouth.

If you've ever held a flashlight under your chin, that's similar to how his cock is shining through her neck. Creating a bright outline of it going down her throat.

Her gag reflex has never been a problem when it comes to sucking dick. But it's never quite been tested like this before, and with his third horn tickling her lungs, GiGi heaves sharply, but instead of pulling back she wags her head and holds in place for roughly 30 seconds.

Some drool spills out of her mouth down to her chest.

Following her airway being free when she pulls off the glowing rod, she pants and coughs for air. The lingering warmth in her throat leaves a hint of redness behind.

"Goddamn.... that's some dick you got." GiGi kisses the tip and slaps it on her tongue. "But I think you want something else don't you? A harlot isn't limited to just dick sucking. So why don't you stick this pitchfork in my hell hole and fuck me like the dirty whore I am?"

"If you fuck like you talk then you may end up being the greatest wrestler of all time." Satan says tapping his thick, black fingernail on her forehead.

GiGi bends over on the bed. Her ass looks so good that a hint of drool drips of off Lucifer's forked tongue.

That tongue then branches in north and south directions and flicks over both of her holes at once. One point teases her clit while the other wriggles around her asshole. At one point both ends slither in for a nice little DP.

"Mmm you're a hungry devil I see." GiGi moans.

His tongue exits her and next thing she feels is the warmth radiating off his cock getting closer as he prepares to penetrate her.

With a look back at him, they lock eyes and share expressions of lust when his dick pokes into her.

"All the fucking way!" GiGi snarls, pushing herself back on it and doing a little twerk. Wanting to earn that favorite harlot title with no room for debate.

"I must say I perhaps did underestimate you. That is no more, I fear for you. You want it all the way? You better take every fucking inch and not beg for mercy because none will be shown." The Devil says with his haunting tone.

Before GiGi can even respond, his creature like hands grasp her thick hips and he thrusts the entire length so deep into her that it feels like she's come down with heartburn. No amount of Prilosec or tums can cure this though. Her only option is to get fucked harder than she's ever been fucked before.

"FUCK!" She shouts with a pained expression.

"You asked for this." The big red ghoul says and smacks her right buttock hard.

With a strong grip on her waist, the archfiend pulls out to the tip then quickly shoves it all back inside of her.

"FUCK! I did, yes, it's just so bii-OH GOD-iiggg!" GiGi squeals when he picks up his thrusts and her juicy, pale ass is clashing off his pelvis. Sounding much like the thunder that shifted the house upon the devil's arrival.

The red man scratches her back with his pointy nails, leaving red marks on her paper like skin.

GiGi's face scrunches in discomfort, but with quitting not being an option, she has to clamp her teeth down on the bedsheet and accept her role as the Dark Lord's sex slave.

"This what you like? Is this what you fucking like huh bitch?" He snarls, still slamming into her with more force than she's ever felt.

"AHHHH OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD OOO YES YES! Use me use me use me!" GiGi screams out through pain that's turning into perverse pleasure.

"That's exactly what I came here for. Didn't they ever tell you to be careful when knocking on my door? Because I just might answer." His complexion gets a darker shade of red as his intensity increases.

GiGi's body has also turned more red from the orgasms that have shaken her core, and from the glow of his cock shining through her.

Pussy juices have leaked out of her and stained the sheet that is balled into her fists.

The toxic attraction member is used to rough sex, but this is hitting different. Literally.

The Devil's dick is so deep in her that it's pushing her dinner around.

"FUUUUCK! Fucking Goddamn ohhhh you're so fucking deeeeepppp it hurts!" GiGi cries out. Tears running down her face.

"I told you no mercy. If you want that contract and the glory which follows it, you will submit to me. If you can't handle it, I leave and take it with me. You'll be left in high school gyms and VFW halls for the rest of your meaningless existence. So what will it be? Are you really the harlot you claim to be? Or just a little dumb bitch acting like something she's not?" The Devil taunts her but not once slows his thrusts to give her a rest.

GiGi grits her teeth and musters up an answer, "I... fucking... want it!" She growls and even throws her ass back.

Two hard smacks on her jello ass assures her that she has sealed her fate.

The already fever temperature cock gets warmer and the glow brighter. Turning GiGi almost into a lava lamp.

One of his bony, red hands grabs her hair and pulls it back so hard she almost gets whiplash. The other hand grips around her neck tightly, "That's a good servant." His tongue slithers out and flicks her earlobe.

GiGi endures the ruthless treatment with a tear soaked face.

A mix of affliction and delectation courses through her. The blood in her veins grows warmer with each pivoting insertion of demon dick into her cunt.

The Devil's grip around her throat would've suffocated a normal woman by now. But GiGi has never felt more alive.

It's approaching twenty minutes of hard, relentless pounding for GiGi. Her body is glistening with sweat. Her face now as red as the devil's from the restriction of oxygen to her brain. That phat ass is waving like the ocean during a hurricane.

"Fuck.... fuuuuck! Use my pussy.... fuck the shit out of me!" Her raspy voice moans.

Satan removes the hand from her neck and she coughs violently to regain air. But before she can, her head is forcefully pushed down into the bed with her nose and mouth scrunched into the mattress.

"The hellhounds of the netherworld will take great joy in having you as their personal succubus." His demonic voice vibrates her eardrums.

GiGi has lost count of how many orgasms have rendered her body numb at this point.

The devil hasn't shown any signs of slowing down either.

She tries to speak but nothing comes out. Her worn out body slumps down flat on the bed and Lucifer is right there continuously nailing her harder than Jesus was to the cross.

GiGi has bitten her lip so hard that blood is staining the sheet under her face.

Seeing the redness on the material, Lucifer pulls out out of her with one quick backwards thrust.

Her pussy pops, queefs, squirts, and gapes following the cock's sudden exit.

"On your back." Lucifer flips her over like a steak on the grill.

His forked tongue runs across the blood on her chin. Tasting the warm, metallic fluid turns his glow a darker shade of red, "Mmmm." He savors the taste and then goes right back to fucking her senseless.

Spreading her thick thighs open, Lucifer sticks his glowing red cock back in her. The brightness shines through her belly making it visible as to just how deep this thing is being driven into her.

"Holy.... FUCK! Oh God fucking yes yes yessss! Look how fucking far it's going in meeee!" GiGi cries out and loves seeing the glow surpass her belly button by several inches.

Her own eyes have turned a shade of yellowish orange. Lucifer stares deeply into them while going deeply into her.

Now along with her thighs rippling and jiggling, her juicy pale tits are flopping around on her chest as the devil pounds her with his underworldly strength.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK YES! YESSS! IT'S SO DEEP DON'T STOP!" The orange haired slut screams.

Lucifer slaps her tits around and teases her nipples with his knife edged black fingernails.

Closing in on 45 minutes of hardcore action, the Devil feels his time getting closer, "I don't have much longer. You've done very well, better than the rest actually. In fact, I believe you might just be the one." He says looking at her orange pupils.

"The one... ah fucking FUCK! The one for what?" She asks curling her toes behind his back.

"The one... to.... ahhhhhhh!" Lucifer lets out a grunt so strong that the house vibrates.

Bright lava like cum erupts out of him with so much force that GiGi can feel it spraying her organs.

"To carry my spawn." Lucifer grunts and groans as a water bottle amount of demon semen empties into her womb.

GiGi watches the glowing cum radiate through her stomach with an evil smile on her face, "So does that mean you accept my offer? And have I earned being called Hell's favorite harlot?"

Lucifer presents the WWE contract to her and she can't sign her name on it fast enough, "Thank you! I knew you would be satisfied with my offer." She smirks at him.

He rolls the contract up, "You have made a deal with the devil. And yes. Yes, as much as I hate to give others praise, you are most definitely Hell's favorite harlot."

Hearing that makes GiGi's heart skip a beat. She's finally achieved her goal and it exceeded every expectation she had.

"Thank you. I can't wait for round two. And three, four, five... I'm yours to use for eternity my dark Lord." She cups her hand on his jaw.

Satan laughing spreads his wings. Thunder and lightening return. As quickly as he had appeared is as quickly as he vanishes. Leaving behind a small ember burning on the floor after his disappearing act.

GiGi sinks back on the bed in a heap. Her body has been pushed past its limits and is shaking and shivering as the hot cum cools in her and her body returns to its normal state of color.

All but a spot on her left ass cheek. For some reason there's a patch of flesh that is still smoldering.

GiGi stumbles out of bed and into the restroom. Turning her ass towards the mirror, her evil smirk returns when she sees the cause of the warm spot.

There on her left buttock, branded into her skin is, "666. H.F.H."

THE END.