The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers

She wouldn't hide her face or the thoughts that were imprinted on it from me. Shee tried to taunt me again as he asked Erica "You like getting fucked by my bigger thicker dick don't you Erica?"

She gave me a wanton look as she panted "OH FUCK YES SHEE I HAVE CUM TWICE ON IT ALREADY AND I AM GOING TO CUM AGAIN ON IT."

He grinned and looked smug and even sounded smug, "I am the better fuck aren't I Erica?"

I got another wanton look as she panted, "UH HUH FUCK YES. IT'S HEAVEN. YOUR COCK IN ME IS HEAVEN."

Erica gave me a licentious look and Irini giggled "She is jealous of me. She is jealous that you have cum in me and made me pregnant. She is jealous that you have stayed hard in me. The emotional stress and psychic energy is crackling like bolts of electricity now. Keep fucking me Mike. Her jealousy is delicious to me."

Erica's attention floated back to Shee as he asked her "What do you want Erica?"

She panted as he fucked her relentlessly "I WANT YOU SHEE. LOVE ME SHEE. FUCK IM CUMMING AGAIN. LOVE ME SHEE."

She shuddered visibly and quivered as she orgasmed "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING HARD AGAIN. I LOVE YOU SHEE. LOVE ME SHEE I LOVE YOU. LOVE ME."

Her words cut me to the heart again and Irini sighed before smiling "Oh wow that was intense."

Shee gave me a triumphant look that cut just as deeply and said "She belongs to me now or will soon."

Irini glinted, "You can never truly have her daddy. Not the way he can have me or her."

He rammed his dick deep into Erica and gritted his teeth and Erica quivered "FUCK YES CUM IN ME SHEE. I WANT YOUR BABIES CUM IN ME. FUCK SO MUCH CUM. FUCK TONS OF CUM."

She would giggle after her quivering stopped "Fuck Shee that was awesome! 21 bullets of cum you shot into me. Fuck do that to me again it again Shee. Fuck your dick is still hard. Fuck me again Shee!"

He had that smug look on his face again as he grinned "I think your exhibitionist side should give Mike's voyeuristic side a show kitten."

I knew what he meant by that when he pulled his dick from her and I saw his thick cum seep from her pussy. Even though I had fucked his daughter or so she claimed that she was his daughter I was still annoyed that Erica had let him cum in her as she had never let me do that to her.

Erica gave me an erotic look as she moved to give me a better view of his cum seeping from her. She scooped some of it onto her fingers and then licked it off her fingers and gave me a salacious look as she did so.

Irini giggled and glinted up at me, "That's it Mike. Give it to me. Turn that sense of betrayal and anger and aggression into sexual energy and fuck me hard. Fuck yes Mike that is it. Love me the way you want to love her. Fuck me the way you want to fuck her."

She threw her head back and gasped "FUCK YES MIKE."

Shee would penetrate Erica again and she gave me another salacious wanton look as he did so. She was panting and gasping soon after he penetrated her again. Erica wanted me to hear it as well

"OH FUCK YES SHEE. LOVE ME. LOVE ME SHEE. FUCK ME AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH THAT BIG THICK BEAUTIFUL COCK AND STUFF ME WITH YOUR THICK CREAMY CUM."

Irini would cum on my dick as I pumped another load of cum into her. She just sighed and smiled up at me "Oh yes Mike. Fill me again."

Shee was thrusting in and out of Erica fast and began to taunt me again as he asked her "You have amazing sexual stamina Erica. I think I will make you my slut. Would you like that?"

She would reply in her delirium "FUCK YES SHEEEEE. MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY CUMSLUT. I SO WANT IT. I LOVE YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT."

He gave me a smug gloating look and I knew then why those others really hated him. Irini giggled "Channel that feeling into fucking me Mike. Take that gloat from his face."

I began to thrust in and out of Irini again even as he taunted me again "I think I will make you my whore. Your sexual energy and talent is wasted on Mike and other men."

Erica panted in her sexual ecstasy "FUCK YES SHEEEEEE MAKE ME YOUR WHORE. I WANT TO BE YOUR DIRTY WHORE. FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN. CUM IN ME SHEE FUCK ME SHEE. FILL MY PUSSY AGAIN."

Irini giggled as she drew me down onto her "The electricity is just thick in the air. Fuck me Mike. Love me Mike. She doesn't deserve you. Now he wants to change the rules but he can't.

He made an agreement. He wants a new bargain but he can't have that. Those are our rules and there are witnesses to the bargain that was struck. She has also made promises and she can't take them back. Promises can't be taken back. This is so delicious."

She and Erica would cum simultaneously and Erica intensely so "OH FUCK SHEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. PUMP IT ALL IN ME. MAKE ME YOUR CUMSLUT. FUCKING WITH YOU IS PURE HEAVEN SHEE."

She was trembling and quivering as she came down from cumming again. He would pull his still hard dick from her and she would give me another licentious show of his cum seeping from her. She would scoop up more of his cum in her fingers and lick them very erotically "It is so thick and so creamy and so yummy. I'm his cumslut now I am his whore now. This makes you so hard doesn't it Mike? You also fucking his daughter right now Mike is like making him real hard as well. The idea of you fucking his sister also makes him hard."

She giggled "Fuck you guys are so competitive and jealous. I have cum four times in quick succession and I am still randy. I still need lots more fucking."

Irini giggled "A sex tigress has awoken and something else methinks. Now I know why he is pissed. Erica is part succubus. His cum or the taste of it has wakened the sleeping dormant succubus in her. I think her mother might not be honest about who her real daddy is ooh this is delicious. It might be that her gran is the dirty cuckolding slut. Wouldn't it be ironic and hilarious if she just fucked her real daddy? We could be sister's well half sisters. That would be so sick twisted."

Erica continued to give me a licentious display of his cum seeping from her and an erotic display of eating it from her fingers. Irini giggled "Oh yes she is part succubus alright. We get addicted to the yummy cum of our males and she is well addicted to it already. She definitely has succubus genes in her."

Erica was sitting on her haunches scooping up his cum from her snatch and eating it and that was for my show and not his. Irini giggled "Fuck she is one sexy slut when she does that."

Shee stood and presented his still hard dick to her. She took it in her hands and began licking and sucking on it and his balls without blinking or breaking stride. She gave me wanton looks as she did so. Erica taunted me "His cum is so tasty and he has lots more in those heavyweight balls of his. I think my skin needs some conditioning."

She would lick and suck his dick and his balls until he couldn't resist her any longer and she giggled as his cum shot out of his dick onto her face and her tits and into her hair. She giggled "Fuck so much cum. That was another 21 bullets and big bullets of cum as well."

She rubbed his cum into her face and her tits. Her hair was well matted with it and she giggled "Fuck I'm a mess. I'm a total cumslut. I am his cumslut now."

The girl that I had known for years was gone and this was a different creature before me and a sexually ravenous one. She would clean his dick before he announced he was going to make another bong. I was still fucking Irini who was now on top of me riding my dick cowgirl style. Her tits were jiggling and bouncing to her moves.

Irini glinted at Erica "I think his dick is even bigger and thicker now. It feels thicker and bigger. Shee has to compensate him more for you because you are part succubus. Those are our rules and it is within his power to do so. He won't admit it though. Fuck you daddy. It is what you get for thinking with your dick.

It is the magic or the sorcery that all Incubus and Succubus possess but Shee wont admit to it because he will lie with his eyes and his mouth."

Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers
12