The Devil's Den Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun at the cabin continues.
2.2k words
4.54
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

Breakfast was amazing. Frank was a great cook. Everything tasted insanely good. And I felt better than I had felt in years. I should have been hungover and groggy from the weed. But there was none of that.

Frank didn't seem to be hurting either. He was his usual chatty self. He definitely wasn't acting like he'd gobbled my knob the night before.

Frank interrupted my thoughts. "What do you say we get showered and try our luck at fishing? There are some big bass in that lake and they'd make a tremendous lunch."

"That sounds like a great idea."

As Frank headed off to the shower I couldn't help thinking that I should be angry. I should be absolutely livid that Frank got me drunk and high and sucked my cock.

But I wasn't.

In fact I was ok with it. Did it make me gay now? Was I a faggot? Was Frank? And what would it matter?

The lake was so peaceful. I didn't really care if we caught anything. Just relaxing in that little boat surrounded by tree covered mountains was enough for me.

But the question still remained. What the fuck happened last night?

"Did you suck me off last night?" I blurted out.

A big grin came across Frank's face. "I sure did."

"Dude, what the fuck? I didn't know you were gay."

"Man, I'm not gay. I definitely prefer women. But I also like to do things for people. I like to make people feel good. It makes me happy when people use my cabin or enjoy my food. I feel like my life is better if I make others lives better. Does that make sense?"

"Well, yeah."

"Besides, I like sucking cock. It brings me pleasure to bring pleasure to another guy. I'm sure it had been a while since you got off with the divorce and all, and to be honest, you looked so fucking hot sitting there with your hard cock poking out of your boxers. I couldn't resist."

The visual made me smile.

"Listen, if you're upset we can pack it in and head home. It was kinda unfair of me to take advantage of the situation."

I looked around at the scenery, listened to the birds, the wildlife, smelled the fresh air... "Nah, I don't want to leave."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......just then a huge bass took off with Frank's hook.

We ended up catching quite a few fish that Frank had filleted up and on the grill faster than I thought possible.

We washed them down with ice cold beers. Something about this mountain made everything taste better.

By this point we were just in our boxers. It felt so liberating to be without clothes. I've never been much of a nudist but it finally made sense to me. I don't know, it felt like a new life. The torture of the divorce was behind me, the depression and overwhelming sadness was in the past.

I felt great. I had a nice beer buzz going but it wasn't enough. I wanted to let it all go even more. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the big bag of weed out of the drawer.

"Hold on." Frank stopped me. "Listen, I'm going to be honest with you. That weed is a Spanish Fly strain. It's going to make you horny. It's going to make your cock hard. If I smoke that I can't promise what happened last night won't happen again. I have some regular pot in my bag that we can smoke instead."

I looked at Frank. I looked at the big bag of pot and thought about it for a second.

"Nah, this is fine."

Did I just say that?

I felt the familiar relaxation come over me as Frank began mixing drinks. It was probably just past noon and I was already half in the bag.

Frank put on some music and I watched as he danced around, slowly at first but getting more and more into it. It didn't surprise me when he kicked off his boxers, but I was surprised that I couldn't take my eyes off his cock.

He kept himself well trimmed and he had a respectable tool, which was bouncing around as he danced. I giggled a little.

I soon found myself dancing along with him, naked as well. It felt good to get up and move around, burn off a little energy even as my body tingled from the alcohol and THC. I felt silly but I was enjoying it as I realized my cheeks ached from smiling.

I dont know if this makes sense but when I look back at this time in my life I see this moment as a milestone. I had been so unhappy for so long that I had just become accustomed to it. But here I was, totally exposed, dancing around nude with another dude without any burdens of work or relationships weighing me down.

I finally felt free.

I tossed back the rest of my drink and plopped down on the couch, still giggling. Frank scooped up my glass and danced into the kitchen to make me a fresh beverage. He returned with a fresh drink and a full bowl.

A sat there feeling like I was floating and watched Frank continue to dance. Part of me wanted to dance more but I could barely move.

I was reaching the utopia that I had discovered the night before where I could see sound. It was such a heightened state of awareness and sensitivity.

I'm sure I was still grinning ear to ear when Frank started dancing in front of me while facing me. His cock looked almost comical as it danced along with him.

The Spanish Fly pot had a clear effect on him as his shaft was rock hard with a purplish red tip. I had never seen another man's erect penis in person so I found myself unable to look away from it.

I don't know, it was mesmerizing, even as it jumped around.

Frank knelt down between my legs and our cocks touched. He was sort of jumping to the music and moving his shaft against mine.

All I could do was watch in amazement at how great it felt.

The feeling intensified when he grabbed our cocks in his hand and masturbated them together. I could feel our ball sacks rub together as he stroked.

Frank leaned forward and put his arms at either side of me for support and began softly kissing my neck. He was slowly grinding his cock against mine.

Fuck.

I could hear him moaning as his tongue traced out my collarbone. Or maybe that was me moaning.

Either way, I was gone, putty in his hands. I had a man on top of me, humping me while kissing his way down my chest.

And I was loving it!

I felt oddly sexy, desirable, maybe even a little submissive. Yeah! Can you imagine? Me as a submissive yet here I was ready to let Frank do whatever he wanted to me.

Frank slid to his knees between my legs. I watched as he gently began licking up and down my cock. And he went down further, licking and slurping my balls. He had his hands behind my knees and had lifted up my legs to get better access to my sack.

It was definitely me moaning as he licked my taint from just outside my asshole to the base of my balls.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I squealed like a schoolgirl when Frank pushed his tongue up into my ass. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Indescribable pleasure took over my body!

He wasn't just licking me. I could feel the tip of his tongue inside me. It was so dirty and perverse yet I'd never felt anything like it. Frank was fucking my ass with his tongue.

When Frank let go of my legs my cock was right in line with his mouth. I was totally stunned as I watched my shaft disappear into his face. My hand landed on the back of his head as I passed into his throat.

He began to slowly bob up and down.

Now, I'm sure the pot and alcohol increased the pleasure of his mouth on me but all I was aware of in the universe was the extreme pleasure he was giving me and how I couldn't stop watching. I was even trying not to blink.

And just like the night before I felt like I wanted to cum but couldn't. Like I needed an extra push to go over the side. I certainly wasn't complaining but I got to the point that I really wanted to cum.

I'd soon get that push when I felt something pressing against my asshole. Frank was gently-but firmly- pushing his finger into my butt.

Franky was fingering me. The digit inside me pushed me well over the edge into an mind shattering orgasm!

I didn't even feel it coming. I just suddenly tense up and shot off, right into Frank's sucking mouth.

I fought to keep my eyes open but my brain simply wouldn't allow it. Last thing I saw was when we made eye contact and my cock was launching it's first rope of cum.

I shook somewhat violently as a gutteral moan left my lips. It was like the finger in my ass was milking me from the inside. It was like he controlled my entire body with just the tip of his finger.

As I came down from my quivering orgasm I almost protested when Frank removed his finger from me. His mouth was still sucking the last drops of sticky cum from my cock.

He released me with a 'pop'.

I may have dozed off for a few minutes, I can't say for certain. But I heard a sound and cracked opened my eyes.

In front of the TV, Frank was furiously jerking off. I had a side view of him. It was like he couldn't quite get over the edge either.

A part of me felt bad. He had gotten me off twice in the past 2 days and I hadn't even considered his situation. I was no better than that bitch I was married to. All those bitches that let their man walk around with their balls full of cum, I was one of them now.

And that was unacceptable to me.

As I began to stir and get up, Frank let out a deep moan.

"Gggggggggrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

He held his glass in front of his cock and jerked a surprisingly large load into his tequila. I was both shocked and amazed when he stirred the drink with his cock and then swallowed the entire thing.

Frank walked over to one of the big cushy chairs and plopped into it, setting his glass down on the table beside him. He grabbed the remote and began flipping channels.

I closed my eyes and was soon back in that little room inside my head, but it was different this time.

Maybe it wasn't that little room. Maybe it was a dream. I kept seeing Frank furiously jerking off, making that deep moaning sound.

Then the scene changed and I found myself watching his cock glide into my mouth, like it was a movie. He moaned and shot off in my mouth.

Then the vision changed again. I was now on my knees if front of him with his cock in my mouth! It was intense. I could feel him sliding over my lips, the underside of his shaft gliding over my tongue. He moaned that deep, sexy moan and started shooting that big load into my mouth.

Suddenly I was awake. I swear I could taste cum. Not that I was an expert. I'd eaten pussy after pumping it full of cum. Not so much for the experience of eating cum but because of the perversion of eating a well fucked pussy with cum in it. I'd never tasted cum straight from a cock nor ever wanted to.

I sat up. The TV had some infomercial on but it was lighting up the cabin. When I stood up, I looked over at Frank. He was out cold in the cushy chair, totally nude with a semihard cock. He clearly kept his junk well groomed and not a hairy mess. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I had an overwhelming desire to get on my knees and slip it into my mouth.

But I stopped myself. I had to piss like a racehorse and my head was softly pounding. No big surprise considering the abuse my body had taken the past few days. I walked over to the bathroom instead.

I grabbed a beer and headed outside. It was still dark outside. We had started pretty early the day before so no surprise that we finished early too.

I sat down and enjoyed the view of the moon reflecting off the lake. I savored the feel of the cool night air on my nude body as I sipped my beer and thought about the events of the past couple of days.

Things had taken a strange turn and I needed to wrap my mind around it.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers