All Comments on 'The Devil's Mark Ch. 02'

by grdean216

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story hope to see another chapter soon.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

Yep, this is turning into something very, very good. I'm subscribed and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This continues to be a wonderful love story that has done nothing but continue to grow a pair of unusual individuals into a loving couple that they are both better off because of it. I enjoyed that entire town scene between the priest and the townsfolk. If anyone deserved what they got, it was those fucks and I think the priest got off too easy. That was one whack job who deserved to suffer greatly in my opinion. I can’t wait to see where these 2 go, what they learn, and what they do next. I will say that for a short time writer on here, you leave an impressive mark with your authoring talents. Thank you for the story.

J.D.

bulldog0826bulldog08266 months ago

I really hope you continue this story some day. It's a rarity to find such remarkable writing and story telling wrapped around such an amazing fantasy subject such as Vampires. *fingers crossed*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous