All Comments on 'The Devil's Toys'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to the leashed tiger series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is kinda a weird question, but... why was she wearing such plain clothes at the end? She literally has a rich girl under her thumb, so surely she could splurge on something more... memorable for the moment of her crowning achievement, right?

Either that or wear nothing at all. Who needs modesty in a room full of current and/or future sex slaves, am I right?

EinTyp233EinTyp233about 1 year ago

Love it! Will there be more parts of this story?

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi anonymous.

For reasons outside my control and entirely due to Literotica decisions, that story will not be available on this site for the foreseeable future.

You can always email me at alectashadow@protonmail.com for queries, or check my profile for information about my scheduled releases.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only truly evil people have to remind themselves that they are good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...