All Comments on 'The Devlin Family'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
dnightshadednightshadeover 3 years ago

Amazing and wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please...

I really liked this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are seriously amazing, what a beautiful and imaginative and brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This deserves another story. It’s really amazing

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

What a strange and beautiful tale! I loved it, romantic, erotic, it has everything! 5*s more 'please!

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story and concept please let’s see some awesome adventures from the Devlin family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly enjoyed this!

I have to say that this is one of the few times where the 2nd person perspective has been done well. I think there is great potential for future installments (perhaps switching to 1st person?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Hoping this amazing story continues. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I hope that Vespera can now understand her family and the world around her. I also hope she can figure out what she really is. Now that she has the help of her family. I also hope their grandfather can finally meet all of his grandkids and heaven doesn't do anything stupid either. But over all. its one of the best stories I've read to date. I really did need this kind of happy ending. More than you could imagine. THANKS!!

wuuuussatwuuuussatover 3 years ago
Remarkable!!!

You have gained a follower and fan with this story. While I’m not fond of second person, this is very well executed. I hope to see more adventures of the Devlin family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Reading the first page I was about to stop and move to another story.Glad I persisted and continued reading. Now I am hoping you give us another tale about the Devlin family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

This family is so cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

As title says I want more and I want to know about jacobs more hes obviously not human I hope lol

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Wild

What a wild wonderful tale, thank you for it! I would like more of the Devlins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unexpected delight!

Wow... That was quite a fun read, well done! Definitely a few typos and tense slip-ups, I'm a volunteer proofreader for a few authors and wish i could help you out, as I've never worked in 2nd person before. But 5 stars isn't enough, fantastic story! I definitely want to read more of this remarkable family! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

As odd as it is (for my culture at least) for me to say, i found this by a combination of pure boredom and previous experience that there are some competent writers on this site. Its impressive that such a writing project would be able to keep me up for an hour well into the late morning, whne ordinarilly i struggle to keep my attention on even average comic books. Well done, and to join the the others in the chant, more of this world, please.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
I Loved IT!

As weird as it was I REALLY Loved IT !

THANKS for the read it got 5*'s

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m not crying

FUCK YOU, I NEED MORE OF THIS AND I’M NOT CRYING YOU ARE- In all seriousness, you’re a talented author, and you should make more of this! It’s beautiful and sweet, plus Vespera? Fucking, ADORABLE. Sequels are needed, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story...but F year father. For banning his newborn to another dimension and trying to kill her when she returned, for not telling the protagonist at least a useful hint, for using his child as a puppet which is by itself unforgivable, for trying to murder his own child. He sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Story ever!

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Not just for an erotic story, not just for in this site. One of the best stories, period! I'd love to hear more about his escapades with the rest of the family, but I'm very content with what you've made here already.

RedbockRedbockover 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great read! The characters are interesting and the world building is great. You have a lot of room to build new stories and add depth to the characters. I look forward to seeing new chapters come out. Keep it up!

Perv_acc45Perv_acc45over 3 years ago

Hey im interested in the cyoa version, is it like a web browser html game or?

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

It was a very compelling story. I will say it ended too abruptly, I know you mentioned future chapters, but I can only judge what’s here and the final scene felt rushed. There were also obviously a lot of concepts that were introduced but never gone into. And the dad is forgiven way too easily. Not even for the stuff at the end but everything he did leading up to that. All he says is “we know nothing” and yet acts as if he knows everything. He really needed to be knocked down a few pegs. Would have made for a much more satisfying conclusion than just “oh, all is forgiven, even though you have acted like the biggest piece of shit on the planet.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story, and an enjoyable read. Ironically, the sex is out of place in this story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Gotta agree with an earlier comment, I think if anything the sex took away from the story. A fantastic story that could probably make a good book in its own right without the futa dingus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly this is a genuinely good story, minus the weird hyper-incest shit, imo the sex detracts from the story. Could easily extend it into a full book.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

A truly wonderful story!!, and the sex was amazing. Weird as shit, but amazing! I’m kinda freaky that way.

RMike35RMike3516 days ago
The Devlin Clan.

So Jacob or as Trixie calls him Jake managed to stop an egregious injustice from happening.Saving his twin sister Vespera from either being killed or killing the family.Jacob knew Vespera was good from the get-go.

But it was nearly impossible to convince his Dad to hear him out,but ultimately Mom,Trixie,Lucian,Devany,and Bronwyn stood by Jacob as Dad was going to murder his own son,but they united to protect Jacob.

But about the Monster Family Incest that is just weird on so many levels,like Lucian or his nickname Luci being an Incubus and yet he or should say she was the most playful and flirtatious with Jacob,Trixie was more direct and confrontational while being naughtier and handsy.But we see examples of sex between two men,namely Lucian and the football team,and later when Bronwyn and Jacob went to fight those assholes who hurt Lucian,and Bronwyn took the QB and raped his ass and made Brock call him Daddy like a sub bitch.

But my point is if Jacob will ever decide to have sex with Lucian,Trixie,Devany, Mom, and Ciara,not excluding Bronwyn but a Werewolf and his Human Younger Brother seems too ludicrous.Also would Lucian be considered half and half,both male and female since he/she has breasts but also a cock,not sure about a pussy but I wouldn't rule it out.But the one thing I am certain about is that Lucian is a bottom and loves to get fucked,not just by the football team,but also Mom.And given how Lucian adores his older brother Jacob he/she would flip if Jacob were to fuck him.All-in-all this story was weird as fuck but just as much entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer