The Diablo

Story Info
I get invited to my divorce party. Turns into FMF fun!
1.3k words
4.19
9.5k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Diablo

It's been 1 week since the finalization of my divorce from Chuck. My best friend Karina invited me out for drinks to celebrate, and I was feeling pretty sexy, so I said Yes.

Being married to Chuck took its emotional toll on me. I am a large woman as I'm referred to as a SSbbw (Super sized big beautiful woman).

I was thinner when I met Chuck, but as the years went on, we both gained some weight.

He wasn't always so kind about my weight gain.

Karina told me to dress sexy but casual, and the destination was a pure surprise!

At 9pm, a black stretch limo showed up in my driveway.

The driver presented me with a purple rose, my favorite flower. And he opened the door guiding me inside.

In the limo was Karina, looking beautiful as ever. She hugged me and she smelled wonderful too!

It was a total surprise to see the limo. Karina told me she was just so happy I'm finally divorced from that jerk!

We had some pre-party drinks in the limo to get the mood flowing.

We arrived at an establishment that I had never heard of, The Diablo.

The greeter in the entrance was a sexy BBW female, dressed in a seductive red and black negligée and matching satin robe. Karina whispered in her ear and the greeter escorted us towards the back of the room, into an even more secluded area.

The room was decorated in purple and black, balloons and silver confetti everywhere. I noticed whips, blindfolds and a flogger on the table we were sitting at.

Karina ordered us a bottle of tequila with 2 shot glasses.

All of a sudden, music starts playing and this beautiful, SSbbw woman walks in the room.. She's wearing a black nightie, and starts dancing seductively near us.

I'm starting to realize that we are in a BBW+ and admirers lounge.

I can tell my friend is starting to glow from her buzz, and she herself starts to dance too!

She grabs me, and the three of us are having a blast! Getting drunk and having fun!

I felt free, I felt happy!

I felt... A hand grabbed mine and pulled me to a man that showed up out of nowhere. Though I vaguely recall seeing him as Karina and I entered The Diablo. I think he was at the main bar.

He was older than me, I think age 60 or older. Silver hair, salt and pepper goatee, dressed in black jeans and blue oxford shirt. He was averagely built, taller than myself.

He pulled me close and he smelled amazing. I was pretty drunk and already feeling flirty.

We danced for a while, and he bought us more drinks.

There was a lounger sofa in the room next to our table that the man got up to walk towards.

He didn't say a word to Karina or I, he just sat down and gestured for the both of us to come to him.

Karina was a smaller woman, longer blonde hair, around 5 foot 5, and 125 lbs.

I always thought she was sexy and beautiful, I even have had the occasional sexual fantasy about fucking her.

I walked over to the man on the sofa and I sat next to him, Karina went even further, she got on her knees in front of him.

He unzipped his jeans and undid the button. I started rubbing his bulge I saw he had as I sat down, and I pulled his cock out. It was thick and long, he was also circumcised and groomed.

I started stroking his cock with my hand and Karina began playing with his balls.

The tequila really took over because he told me to take off my blouse and I complied easily. Karina played with his balls as she reached up to fondle my tits. She then quickly unhooked my black bra clasps in front, to let my huge 54 dd tits hang. Before I realized what was actually happening, her hips were between my knees, her mouth on my nipple.

The man's cock was so hard as he just watched her suck one of my nipples and pull on the other.

I kept stroking him gently, slowly.. I wanted him to enjoy this for a while.

Karina and I began kissing passionately as we paused only to pay attention to the stiff, long cock in the room.

He stood up to fully pull his pants and boxers off.

Karina focused her attention on both of our bodies, him and I.

I grabbed the flogger off the table and teased Karina's ass with it, lightly at first.

She took off her shirt and skirt to reveal a perfect ass, a perfect set of tits, just as I imagined.

He told her to help me finish undressing, helping me remove my matching black panties to my black bra.

He then told her to spread my legs really wide so he could see my big pussy and big thighs. I was a bit shy being naked with my huge tits and big ass showing off to Karina and this strange man. The tequila definitely helped my anxiety.

Keeping my legs spread, Karina inserted her two fingers in my pussy. Like she craved me, she devoured my nipples back and forth as if she couldn't get enough of my body.

My big tummy was hanging low as usual and tonight I felt fucking sexy having her touch me, squeezing my big tits.

He told me to lay back, which I did as told, my pussy so wet from his voice and her touch.

He told Karina to get up and sit on the couch next to me.

The man's cock was rock hard and his balls were full.. Karina and I took turns sucking his cock, and I was so turned on when it was her turn. Fuck she knew how to lick and suck a cock.

The way she grabbed his shaft and applied slow, long strokes.

I turned to her and slid my hand between her legs.

She parted them eagerly.

Karina had the most perfect pussy, shaved almost bald but trimmed well.

Her tits were small, bouncy and perky.

The man took Karina from the sofa and hoisted her up onto the empty table in the room.

He told me to eat her pussy right there, and show him my skills on her.

First I spread her legs apart and I bent down to get to her pretty pussy. My tongue found her clit and I enjoyed flicking my tongue on it, watching her grab her tits as my tongue entered her hole.

The man came up behind me and grabbed my hips, pushing my back down a bit so my big ass was in the air.

Soon he was fucking my pussy, grinding into me like a wild man.

He reached far around and grabbed my big belly in his hands. He held onto my thicknesses while he pounded his cock deeper, as my tongue probe deeper into Karina.

I stuck 2 fingers back in her luscious cunt.. fingering her while vibrating her clit with my lips and tongue.

Soon Karina gushed a bit on my fingers during her orgasm, and I finger fucked her more until she fully came!

The mystery man fucked me harder, holding my belly, I felt the need to orgasm too!! My hips bucked hard against his pelvis and it felt so good!

The man moaned deeply, fucking me, finally expressing his pleasure as he pulled out and came all over my ass cheeks!

As we composed ourselves and dressed, the man grabbed his phone and called us an Uber.

He gave us both a quick kiss on the lips and left the room.

Karina and I left in the Uber that arrived. She nearly was passed out on the drive to her apartment, and I watched her and could still taste her on my lips.