The Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
The blackmail continues.
3.2k words
4.57
16.6k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redefined_
Redefined_
108 Followers

### Day 12 - Thursday

First thing this morning - still buzzing from last night's antics - I sent Kate a message asking her to call in sick to work. With everything that had happened yesterday I was relatively confident that she would comply, and we would spend the whole day together, fucking like rabbits.

An hour after having sent the message, however, I had received no reply and had to chase for a response.

"I can't do that." she answered this time, "I've got too much going on today."

I was somewhat irritated by this, but I tried my best to keep a cool head. Perhaps she just needs a little reminder of how this works, I thought.

"I'm going to send this to your daughter." I told her, forwarding the video I'd recorded of her naked at the window - the word "slut" scrawled across her tits.

"I can't just call in sick at the drop of a hat." she argued, "If you want to do stuff like this I need more notice."

I was no longer irritated. I was fucking furious.

"You've got exactly three minutes to confirm you've called in sick." I sent, "If you don't you're life is about to fall apart. Never fucking test me you fucking cunt."

"I've done it." she replied, instantly.

This sudden compliance did little quell my anger.

"You were going to have a nice day." I explained, "I was just going to come round for a few hours and fuck your brains out. Eat your pussy maybe. Make you cum over and over, in ways your husband could never even fucking dream of.

"Now though I'm angry. Very fucking angry. So trust me...you won't be having a nice day."

I pulled up outside her house at 9am and started beeping the horn impatiently. She ran quickly out towards the car.

"Hurry up," I shouted from the open window.

"Please be quiet," she protested, looking up and down the street.

"Stop telling me what to do and get in the fucking car!"

She sheepishly climbed in, and I sped away, revving the engine loudly.

I drove for about ten minutes before pulling over into a lay-by on a quiet country lane.

"Take your top off," I demanded, "And the bra."

As she peeled the shirt off over her head, I reached into the backseat and retrieved a zip up hoodie that I'd brought with me from home.

Whack! With no warning, I swiped the palm of my hand down ferociously onto her left tit.

"Fuck!" she shrieked.

Whack! I repeated.

"Never fucking argue with me again!" I spat, grabbing her by the throat.

"I'm sorry," she spluttered, "It won't. I swear."

I released my grip and shook my head angrily.

"Put this on," I ordered, throwing the hoodie down onto her lap.

I turned the key in the ignition and drove away.

"Can I ask where we going?" she whimpered.

"No," I replied.

About five minutes later we pulled into a petrol station. I turned towards her and unzipped the hoodie, a little over halfway down.

"Go and get me some cigarettes," I demanded, handing her a twenty pound note.

She looked down at her partially exposed tits, and then climbed out from the car. I watched intently as she strode quickly towards the building. A man was exiting just as she walked through the door. He did a double take, and then raised his eyebrows with a smile as she passed.

By the time she arrived back her cheeks were bright red. As she handed me the cigarettes I reached across and pulled the zipper all the way down.

"Did you enjoy that?" I goaded, pinching her nipple.

"No," she grimaced, "I didn't."

I laughed, and we headed back out onto the road.

A short while later we were stopped by a red light, and, much to my delight, a delivery van pulled up next to us.

"Show him your tits," I demanded, pointing towards the driver.

She hesitated, briefly, and then with a heavy sigh complied. The man didn't seem too appreciative of her efforts, and I laughed as he turned away quickly in disgust.

After another half an hour of driving, Kate suddenly sat forward in her seat. She's realised where we are, I thought my myself, trying not to smile.

"Where are we going?" she asked, panicked.

"Why so concerned?" I laughed.

"Please," she begged, "Don't do this."

We were soon driving right passed Cassie's sixth-form college. The road was full of teenagers going to and from the campus. Anyone of them could have known Kate's daughter. I slowed the car down to a crawl and reached across to pull the hoodie wide open. She didn't attempt to stop me, but instead closed her eyes, tightly.

Whack! The back of my hand smashed down on her tit once again.

"Keep those eyes open," I ordered, "I want you to see all your admirers."

By the time we were clear of the college my cock was throbbing so much it felt like it might burst through my jeans. I headed quickly to the seclusion of our first meeting place - the old industrial park.

"Get out," I commanded as I parked the car, "Straight on your fucking knees."

I grabbed a fist full of her hair with each hand and plunged my cock deep into her throat. She gagged instantly. Her hands came up to my thighs and she made a feeble attempt to push me away. I swiped hard across her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spat.

I pulled a cable tie from my back pocket.

"Luckily I came prepared for this kind of shit," I laughed, as I forced her hands behind her back.

"Fuck," she whimpered, as the plastic squeezed tightly around her wrists.

I then proceeded to brutally fuck her face and throat. She gagged, and choked, and spluttered, and I ignored it all. I cared only about using her and punishing her for the insubordination she'd displayed earlier that morning.

Once I was done I pulled my cock free and plastered her face with one of the heaviest loads I'd ever produced in my life.

She was an absolute mess. My cum was accompanied by her steaming tears and a heavy cascade of drool flowing down from her chin onto her bare chest.

Without saying another word I pulled her back up to her feet and threw her into the back of my car.

"If any of that cum gets on my seat you're going to regret it," I told her, "Understand?"

"Yes," she croaked, "I understand."

### Day 13 - Friday

Kate sent me a message just before lunchtime explaining that it was her husband's birthday and that she would be uncontactable from 8pm as a result. Being somewhat exhausted after yesterday, I told that this fine and wished her a pleasant evening.

I planned a quiet night for myself. I bought a few beers, had dinner with my parents and was in bed watching a film by 10 o'clock.

Some time around midnight my phone buzzed. To my surprise Kate's name appeared on my screen.

"Do you think I looked pretty earlier?" her message read.

It was accompanied by a photo of her in a long red dress, displaying a significant amount of cleavage.

"Stunning." I answered.

"Thank you." she replied.

My cock started to stir. Someone's a bit tipsy, I thought to myself.

"Where did you go?" I enquired.

"Just out for some dinner."

"Did you fuck him when you got home?"

"Yes."

"Was it good?"

"No."

I laughed out loud to my empty bedroom at her blunt response and cracked open a fresh beer.

"He didn't make you cum?" I probed further.

"He never makes me cum." she answered, "I wasn't bothered though..."

"No? Why not?"

"I came so much yesterday, I didn't need any more today."

"Yesterday? When yesterday?"

"After you dropped me home I went straight upstairs and fucked my pussy for a whole hour."

My cock was rock hard now. Had I not been swigging on my sixth beer I would have been half way to her house.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" I queried.

"No." she replied, "I should have asked. Sorry."

"You'll have to be punished I think..."

"When?"

"Soon. Very soon."

"Well. I'm home alone all day tomorrow. Just saying."

### Day 14 - Saturday

I arrived at Kate's house just after 11am. As soon as I stepped inside I grabbed her by the throat and threw her up against the wall.

"You think you can cum without my permission?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I..."

Ptui! Before she could finish her apology I spat square into her face.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

I couldn't decide if she was disgusted or turned on, but I really didn't care. I reached down and tore open her blouse, causing the buttons to go flying off in every direction.

"Ow!" she cried as roughly squeezed her tit.

"You like it when I'm rough you, don't you?"

She slowly shook her head. Whack! I crashed the palm of my hand down, and she shrieked out in pain.

"Don't fucking lie to me," I spat, "Do you like it when I'm rough?"

"Yes," she confessed, "I fucking love it."

"Hmmm, the problem is, it's not really punishment if you love it so much, is it? I'll have to think of some other way to make you pay for what you did."

I had that other way all planned out already. I told her to strip, right there in the hallway. Once she was completely naked I bound her hands tightly in front of her and, using one of my old school ties, blindfolded her to ensure that she couldn't see a thing.

"You're going get fucked so fucking hard," I whispered softly into her ear.

She gasped, as I threw her over my shoulder and carried her up the stairs. Once I reached the top I started the spin around several times, hoping to disorientating her.

I was a little dizzy myself as I walked through to the bedroom and dropped her down onto the bed. After taking a few seconds to compose myself, I pulled out my swelling cock, flipped her over and fucked her hard and fast. I came very quickly.

I managed to drop much of my load onto her face and tits. There were a few heavy splashes, however, that landed on the bedding underneath her.

I caught my breath, reached for my phone and started to record the filthy mess that lay before me.

"Such a fucking slut," I goaded, "Aren't you?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Say it," I demanded, "I want to hear you say it."

"I'm...I'm such a filthy fucking slut," she declared.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Twice."

"Twice? You came twice? Right here on this bed?"

"Yes."

"Do you wanna see how much of a slut you really are?"

I reached down and ripped away the blindfold. Kate's eyes darted around the room.

"No!" she gasped, realising that she had just been fucked on Cassie's bed.

### Day 15 - Sunday

I was awoken at 3am by a series of message alerts.

"Are you awake?", "Can I make myself cum?", "Please let me cum?", "I'll do anything."

I'd left Kate's house fairly abruptly after the big reveal and hadn't spoken with her since, assuming that she would be somewhat upset by what I had done.

"Where are you?" I asked, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"In bed." she quickly replied.

"Is hubby next to you?"

"Yes."

"I bet you wish I there was instead, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you fuck so much better than he ever could."

Still half asleep, I looked down to see that my cock was waking up far quicker than the rest of me.

"Do you want me to come over?" I asked.

"Are you serious?"

I wasn't completely sure of the answer to that question, but "Yes." I replied, regardless.

"If that's the only way I get to cum, then, yes I do."

I rubbed my eyes and looked again at the time.

"Fuck it," I whispered to myself with heavy sigh, "Why not, hey?"

I threw on some clothes, grabbed my car keys and crept down the stairs - cautious about waking my parents.

Kate's street felt eerily quiet as I pulled up outside her house. Just as I had earlier in the week I made my way towards the side-gate, unlatched it and tiptoed through to the garden.

I found her waiting at the kitchen door. She unlocked it as I approached, and then held it open for me to walk inside.

"No," I whispered, shaking my head, "Out here."

She looked up at her neighbour's window pensively and then stepped towards me. I pulled her forward and planted my mouth on hers. She'd been drinking, I realised as our tongues entwined.

"You still want me to fuck you?" I asked breaking off from the kiss.

"Yes," she nodded intently.

I slipped my hand into her panties and pressed hard against her clit, causing her to gasp loudly.

"Even though your neighbours might see?" I continued.

"Yes," she panted, "Even if they all see me."

"You're such a fucking whore."

Without any instruction to do so, she dropped to her knees and started to unzip my fly.

"Fuck," I grunted as she took my cock into her mouth.

"What are you going to if your husband comes downstairs?" I quizzed as she sucked and slurped. She ignored the question with a shrug of her shoulders.

I looked down at her and shook my head in disbelief. How the fuck have I done this? I thought to myself proudly.

I reached down and gripped a fist full of her hair with both of my hands. She moaned softly as I squeezed tightly.

"I'm going to fuck your face," I told her, as I started to slowly thrust back and forth, "Is that what you want?"

She nodded and I began to pump vigorously, causing her to choke and splutter.

"You should be quiet," I goaded, slowing my pace a little, "You'll wake your neighbours. Or your husband. Or Cassie. Imagine that. She wakes up. Comes down to see what all this noise is, and finds you on your knees sucking your student's cock."

I could feel her lips tightening around my shaft and noticed her hand starting to creep slowly towards her pussy.

"I don't think so," I laughed, kicking it away, "You haven't nearly earned that privilege."

I turned the face fucking back up to full throttle. Gluck, gluck, gluck, echoed across the garden as my cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

"They're definitely going to hear you," I told her, through gritted teeth, "Everyone is going to find out what you really are."

Her hand went to her cunt again. This time allowed it for a few seconds before booting it away.

I was rapidly approaching the edge of an orgasm that I was not yet ready to enjoy. I need to slow this down, I thought to myself.

"Take off your top," I demanded, pushing her away, "Let your neighbours see your slutty tits."

She complied without hesitation, lifting her shirt up over her head and tossing it onto the ground as she took in a number of deep breathes. I bent forward and kissed her passionately.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" I whispered, softly.

"Yes," she moaned in reply, "Fuck yes."

I took her hand and led her inside to the kitchen.

"What are you going to do if your husband finds us?" I asked again, as I lifted her onto the dining table

"I don't know," she replied biting her lip.

I moved my mouth down onto her right nipple and sucked gently.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

"Does he ever lick your pussy?" I quizzed.

"Sometimes," she answered.

"Is he good?"

Kate shook her head as I began planting light kisses down her tummy. I reached her panties, slipped them to her knees and moved my mouth onto her perfectly bald cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as my tongue rolled slowly around her clit.

I pulled the panties down further, as I went to work. Once they were off over her ankles, I bunched them tightly in my fist, and forced them into her mouth.

"That will stop you making so much noise," I explained, momentarily breaking off from the cunnilingus.

For the next ten minutes I licked, sucked and teased at her pussy. Frequently, her hips would thrust upwards or sidewards as she seemed to struggle with the intensity of the experience.

With a heavy squelch as I slipped two fingers inside her. She moaned fiercely through the panties as I finger fucked her to the edge of an orgasm. Then, just as I decided it was time to let her cum, we heard a noise from upstairs. A door creaking, followed by footsteps on the landing.

"Fuck," she whispered, pulling her underwear from her mouth.

The footsteps were now on the stairs. I turned around and saw her t-shirt still laying on the ground outside. I dashed out towards it and threw it back inside, before crouching down beneath the window.

Kate stepped towards the backdoor and started to pull it closed.

"No!" I stopped her, "Leave it open. I want to hear what's happening."

After a brief hesitation, she complied, and moved away.

"Are you OK?" I heard a man's voice ask, a few seconds later.

"Yes," she replied quickly, "I just felt a bit funny. Too much wine probably."

"Why's the door open?"

"I was warm."

"Oh, damn. Your face is bright red. Have you got a fever?"

"No, it's just the wine. I was going to have a cup of tea. Do you want one?"

"It's 4 o'clock in the morning. Why are you drinking tea?"

"I told you!" she snapped, "I felt funny from the wine."

"Jesus. Calm down. I only asked."

"Sorry. I just feel a bit...go back to bed. I'll be up in a bit."

"OK. You sure you're alright?"

"Yes, honestly. It's... I'm fine."

With that, their conversation ended and Kate's husband left the kitchen. I waited silently, tucked up against the wall, as I listened to her following through with the pretense of making tea.

I didn't know what to expect next. I thought it quite likely that she would just leave me outside, go back to bed and hope I'd disappear. I was wrong.

After a few minutes she stepped out into the garden. She was completely naked again.

"I want you to cum all over me," she begged dropping to her knees.

"Yeah?" I said, as stood up and pulled my cock free once more.

"Yes. I'm yours."

"Are you going to go back to bed covered in my slime?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Cum all over me. I want it on my tits, my face, my..."

"Fuck!" I grunted, as a heavy batch of jizz flew from my cock and splashed down onto her.

Redefined_
Redefined_
108 Followers