The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 31

Story Info
Epilogue. Jewel is free.
3k words
4.63
6.3k
2

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

The therapist smiled at her recent success. Only 15 minutes into this session she had convinced Jewel not to fire her security staff and body guards or her domestic staff. Using her circular logic and reasoning techniques she had hypnotically implanted into Jewel's mind during their previous sessions over the years of regular therapy she had Jewel convince herself that keeping them was to her benefit.

The already knew all her secrets, it wasn't their fault, It was her husbands, they were only doing their jobs after all, and now that they worked directly for her they would actually listen to her orders. After all, she paid their salaries!

Dowager Countess Delacroix reclined comfortably and casually on the therapists couch. In her hypnotic state her breathing was steady and deep, her eyes would be mistaken for bedroom eyes, partially closed as if she was just waking up or about to fall asleep. Countess Jewel Delacroix, Dowager Countess at age 24 listened as the therapist spoke.

"I understand you have made inquiries?" The therapist's voice was calm and soothing, as she continued their session, her tone encouraging answers.

"Yes." She answered softly, her tone as if she were nearly ready to fall asleep.

"You have inquired with doctors and surgeons as to what it would take to transform you back into your male appearance, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"And the doctors say that it would take years of hormone therapy, multiple surgeries..."

"Yes."

"Time, money, and pain?"

Jewel's faced scrunched slightly with concern.

"You've already had so many surgeries, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"And you have already had so much changed from your original appearance, Haven't you?"

"Yes."

"So do you really want to go through all of that again? Think of the time, the money, and the pain of each recovery."

Jewel's expression of concern deepened. She bit her lip.

"Do you want to escape the pain?"

"Oh Yes!" Jewel's expression changed from one of concern to sweet relief.

"Your husband wanted to take away your pain."

Jewel's expression changed ever so slightly as she cringed. Only her hypnotic state prevented her from fully doing so.

"Yes. Your husband took you and changed you. He transformed you from an object of ridicule to an object of beauty."

"No..." Jewel tried to resist, her toe of her high heels tapping ever so slightly.

"Deeper...deeper; Your Grace...Slowly sink deeper into the warmth...Yes my lady...relax and open your mind to me..."

The therapists soothing voice slowly drew Lady Delacroix deeper into her hypnotic state. The therapist was pleased that after so many years of hypnotic conditioning the countess hardly ever resisted, and with the weight of her conditioning behind her it would ultimately prove fruitless.

"Before your marriage, you were a plain, small boy. Weren't you?"

"Yes." Jules answered.

"No one ever noticed you, did they?"

"No."

"But your husband saw something in you, didn't he?"

"Yes?" Jewel asked.

"Yes, he did. He saw things differently than the rest of the world. He saw a plain, scrawny, small boy, and saw what he could be."

"He did?"

"Yes. What kind of man can see things differently than others? What kind of man can see the ordinary and turn it into something beautiful?"

"I...don't...know..."

"An artist my lady; an artist can see the ordinary and transform it into something marvelous."

"An artist?" Jewel asked.

"Yes. Your husband was an artist. Say it back to me please your grace."

"My husband was an artist."

"Your husband saw you and made you beautiful. He made you beautiful. Say it back to me please, your grace."

"He made me beautiful" Jewel dutifully responded.

"And an object of beauty is meant to be appreciated, isn't it your grace?"

"Yes?"

"Yes! You are the creation of your husband. You are beautiful. You are meant to be appreciated."

The therapist glanced at the clock on the wall. She had another hour yet to lead the countess through her repetitions that would help her cement these ideas in her psyche.

**

Their session complete, the therapist woke Jewel up from her hypnotic trance. After only a few minutes of conversation to assure that she was alert and rested the therapist led Lady Delacroix towards the exit.

"Thank you doctor," Jewel volunteered "I don't know how I could have managed all those years of marriage without your help. I will always remember you fondly. Thank you."

"Thank you your grace. Assisting you has been a duty and a privilege both professionally and personally. My assistant has already forwarded my bill to your household staff. And I believe our next session is next week. Please have your personal assistant confirm the time and date.

"I shall, and I shall also see that it is paid promptly." Jewel answered.

Jewel smiled at her therapist. She could never remember what they said but she always felt refreshed and better after a session. She has always been such a good friend to me. Jewel thought.

Jewel thought fondly of the Bugatti Veyron she had just successfully purchased at a classic car auction only a few days earlier for only 5.9 million, just slightly more than when the car was new. Who knew cars could actually appreciate in value?

Jewel couldn't remember how she found out that her therapist admired classic sports cars or that car in particular. She must have overheard it somewhere. Jewel was absolutely certain that her therapist would be thrilled and delighted to receive such an amazing gift; she certainly deserved it.

**

"So you won't change back...into a man?" Donna asked.

"At first I thought that I wanted to. With my husband's death and my freedom restored at first I thought I wanted nothing more than to get back to being Jules."

"But I talked to my doctors and after 6 years of hormones and surgery they don't think I can get back to what I was, not all the way anyway. I can't get my lower ribs back; I can't even try to bulk up because my testosterone levels won't ever get back to normal, even with the use of steroids and those would pose their own health risks. I could use plastic surgery to remove my breast inserts and reduce the fat around my butt and thighs from the hormones but the pictures they show me of "after" were not encouraging. I'd look terrible and my body would be a wreck, fit only for a freak show. Seriously, the projections they showed and the medical pictures they showed made me think I'd look like Gollum. Like it or not, the easiest and least painful way forward is to continue on as Jewel."

Donna signed in relief. She loved Jewel's body of a woman and her cock as a man, but did not want her to become "him".

"The hardest part is mental though." Jewel mused.

"What do you mean?"

Jewel and Donna were at the mansion, sitting outside on the patio looking out over the sea; a maid was serving them tea and treats, a security bodyguard watching discreetly from the distance. Beautiful weather overhead and the fantastic beauty of the gardens and lawn stretched out before them. I could get used to this, Donna thought.

"I don't think like I used to, not that way anymore, I mean, I don't think like I did as Jules, and now that Jewel is free I don't think I think like she did when she was a captive either." Jewel laughed nervously.

"You are talking like there are two voices in your head. You don't have split personality do you?" Donna asked.

"No. No split personality. My therapist tells me I'm fine, considering all that I've went through. It's more like I've had these two voices in my head and both were me but now they are blending into just the one voice. The experiences they both had are...fusing together."

"It's like I've been burned by the fires of hell Donna. I want to come out stronger than before I went in."

"As who?" Donna asked.

"As me...just...me."

**

Jewel stepped behind and allowed Donna to precede her into the shower. She stepped under the warm spray and Jewel watched and waited as the water from the shower nozzle soaked into her brown tresses. Jewel watched as the water flowed down over the curves of her body.

After her hair was wet Jewel took the shampoo and gently massaged it into Donna's hair and scalp. Jewel worked slowly so as not to miss any part of her. The shampoo bubbles began to slide and flow down the curves of her body tracing exotic curves, following the natural flow over her skin and down over her neck, splitting into two paths, some flowing over her shoulders then down her back and some bubbles also flowing down her chest and full and firm breasts. The bubbles followed the contour of her taut belly before flowing back together in the folds and wetness of her pussy. There they met back up with the soap from her back as it traced the curves of her hips and buttocks.

Jewels eyes followed the soap as it continued ever downward, flowing over her thighs, calves, and feet. Jewel felt sad as the soap left Donna's body to disappear down the drain, never to touch her beautiful body again. Jewel finished massaging Donna's scalp and rinsed the last of the soap from her hair.

Jewel took the bottle of conditioner and massaged it into Donna's hair. Jewel stole a quick kiss on the back of Donna's neck, brushing her nipples against her back as she did so, before turning her around to face her. Jewel placed a soft and gentle kiss on Donna's lips, and then took the bottle of body wash. Jewel began on her neck, chest and back and gently massaged the soap with small circles over her skin. Jewel felt Donna's muscles relax from the gentle pressure. He worked his way down her back and spine, then down and around and onto her buttocks, smoothly working her hands over and between her ass checks, even pressing against her anus, small circles, cleaning...

Jewel heard Dona as she gasped softly, and stopped...not yet she thought...it's too soon. There was more to do first. Jewel stood up and turned Donna around as he started in on her chest and breasts. Jewel looked up slightly into Donnas partially closed eyes as he washed her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. He saw and felt them as they became fully erect, jutting out proudly from their aureoles. Then teasingly he continued downward, following the flow of the shower water as it cascaded downward over the smooth surface of her skin, over her abdomen and hips. Jewel gently placed her hand onto her pussy and applied gentle pressure to smoothly wash her pussy, then hearing another soft gasp, passed quickly over to her buttocks again massaging them.

Jewel felt Donna hand try to guide her head to her pussy, but jewel slipped her grip, not yet, Jewel thought. Jewel let Donna's body heat build from frustration from his teasing fingers. He then moved his hands down and over her thighs, calves, and feet. Jewel carefully lifted and washed each foot as well, giving them each a gentle massage in turn.

Donna couldn't stand it any longer. Jewel felt her hand grab her by her hair and pull her face to her pussy. Jewel smelled the scent of her musk and the lavender and vanilla scented body-wash. Her tongue darted out to tease her labia and her clitoris, before settling into a rhythm in time with Donna's breathing.

The warm shower water turned to steam as Donna's body heat increased lustfully. Her knees became weak and she had to lean against the wall of the shower for support. Then it was only a matter of moments before the floodgates opened and she cried out as her body shivered in orgasm and rapture. Waves of pleasure flowed through every fiber of her being.

Jewel stood quickly and leaned in and gave Donna a kiss. She held her firmly against the wall as her erect cock ached for release. Jewel's full breasts pressed against Donna's. Donna held on precariously with one arm around Jewel's neck and shoulders as her other hand spread her pussy open to receive her hard throbbing cock.

Jewel could no longer restrain herself and she pushed her entire 6 inch shaft as deep inside her as far as she could go. Donna's arms held onto her shoulders and she kissed Jewel passionately, her back to the wall as Jewel thrust again and again inside her.

Donna's second sigh of orgasm was perfectly timed as Jewel could no longer hold back from her own release and orgasm, filling Donna's pussy with her hot cum.

Exhausted they slowly sank to the shower floor, letting the warm shower water spray over their intertwined splayed bodies and wash away the spent residue from their passion.

**

7 years.

Countess Delacroix and her new wife Lady Donna Delacroix embarked upon their yacht. It had been a year of mourning for her late husband, the Count. Protocol demanded that it be a year, and exactly one year later Dowager Countess Jewel Delacroix cast aside her black dresses and mourning veils.

Maintaining her position in society was important, as with so much injustice in the world Jewel Delacroix wanted to right as many wrongs as she could. Her training had finally given way from the rehearsed motions and phrases to the ease and charm of any peer of the realm.

Gossip magazines followed her but were typically bored with her lack of scandalous material to dig out and expose.

Fashion magazines and news articles sometimes covered her appearance as a model for appropriate female attire, More than one commented upon her beauty and as being as beautiful as any man or woman could be.

The society pages dutifully reported her involvement in many charities and newfound interest in legal action committees, political action committees and her newly founded lobbying group for ending all arranged marriages.

Gossip columns picked up again when it was revealed there was a new love interest in the countess's life. Much hay was made over a 25 year old countess dating a woman 5 years her senior. And her former school headmistress to boot.

But interest waned as a more interesting and indeed scandalous and seemingly shameless male bride named Marcia Vargos captured the public interest.

Her wedding announcement to Miss Donna Ann Hancock, and their intentions to honeymoon on their yacht for a month long cruise were all dutifully covered by the appropriate reporters.

Hiding in plain sight, Jewel thought as she walked down the aisle for the second time in her life. Her wedding dress a sheer yet simple style compared to her first dress. But Donna helped pick it out for her, despite the custom of not seeing the bride before the wedding, and Jewel helped choose Donna's dress, a black and white tuxedo style that looked simply amazing on her as Jewel willingly walked down the aisle toward the altar.

The small ceremony held in the gardens of her Manor home, Only a few society ladies and their husbands, some former school friends and staff, and her therapist were invited. Phoebe Mills covered for the society and fashion reporters and described her as resplendent. Jewel only wished her mother and sister could have flown in from America and been there, but after her escape attempt to the embassy they were still persona non-grata in Allegoria.

Donna wanted Jewel to be beautiful for their wedding and Jewel decided she didn't mind being beautiful for Donna. After all, beauty was meant to be appreciated.

**

Jewel was exhausted from their lovemaking. Despite the many opportunities they had before; making love on their wedding night honeymoon would always be special.

"I think you're going to give me a heart attack." Jewel complimented her female-husband as she gasped for air.

"Only if you don't give me one first!" Donna shot back, equally breathless.

Embraced together on the rotating bed of the master stateroom Jewel couldn't help but marvel at the difference in his situation.

"You know, I never thought that I could ever sleep in this bed again...after...I mean..."

"Your first husband?" Donna asked, recovering, she rolled over onto her side to allow Jewel to spoon her. She also smiled at her jest. On the marriage certificate, thanks to the blending of traditional and progressive values in what were now called 'the Delacroix Precedent' Donna had to sign the marriage license as groom because Jewel had already established the precedent of being assigned as bride.

"It's ok to talk about it. I'm certainly not jealous."

Jewel wondered about her good fortune, finally being able to be with someone who loved her as much as she loved her.

"It's just...the anal sex...it hurt too much; being someone's plaything, someone's...possession."

"I would never hurt you." Donna stated firmly.

"I know...besides," Jewel teased, poking Donna's ass "If anyone here is going to get it Count Donna Delacroix-Hancock it's you!"

"Oh Behave!" Donna teased back.

Jewel slipped immediately into her hypnotically commanded state.

Donna felt Jewel lower her face to her pillow and her breath tickle the back of her neck. She enjoyed the warmth of her cuddle.

"But seriously, would you ever let me do that, make love to you...anally?" She asked with a small bit of trepidation in her voice. She thought of the toys she had locked away.

"Yes." Jewel whispered in answer.

I'm a good girl, she thought, her hypnotic conditioning still in full force, and a good girl does as she is told.