The Diary of Katt

Story Info
A daughter punishes her mom.
984 words
3.56
31.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers

Saturday, September 14, 2019.

I was driving home for a long weekend from College. I had a pile of my Dirty laundry for my mom to do.

My mom was always getting into some sort of trouble. When my father was alive he dealt with these things but since he passed away it fell all on me. My dad asked me his only daughter to take care of things when he was gone. He showed me how to do everything. I miss him dearly.

When I went away for school I was worrying so I chose a school close by so I can return on the weekends. I was a small, blond hair and blue eyed Girl. My breasts were decent size. My ass was round. I had all the boys chasing me in college.

I was pulling up to the drive way when I saw my Mother standing outside naked. I couldn't believe it. My Mother was also a blond. She was taller than me with big breast and a round ass for a 45 year old Woman. I quickly Jump out of my Car.

"Mother! What the hell? Everyone can see you!" I yelled.

The look on my mother's face was one of horror. She knows what about to happen.

"I am Sorry. I was just trying to get the paper and had no robe." She said.

I grab mom's arm roughly and March her inside. Once I was in the house I could see nothing had been done. Dishes were left in the sink and Clothes all over the place. I was angry.

"What the Fuck mom. Your supposed to be keeping up with the house and shit." I yelled.

"I am sorry, I just been," My Mother tried to said but I cut her off.

"You Been Lazy!" I yelled.

I took a seat on a chair that was near by. I pulled my mom over my lap and began to spank her.

"Your going to learn a lesson today!" I angrily said.

I lifted my open hand up high. I brought it down hard.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

After the fourth blow tears started coming down my mother's face.

"You should have thought about this before. You knew I was coming. Now looked at you being punish like the little ho you are." I said.

I continued my Mother's Spanking.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

My Mother's ass was starting to turn red. I grab her by her hair.

"Is the Dungeon Clean or dirty?" I asked.

"Please, not the Dungeon I am sorry. I do will do better. Please?" Begged my Mother.

I smack my mom really good on the ass.

"I didn't say we are going to the Dungeon I asked if it was Clean or Not! Maybe you should spend some time in the Dungeon." I said.

"No please? It is Clean. You know I don't like going in there." She said.

Fear was on her Face.

"I believe you." I said.

I threw my mom to the floor. I still had her by the hair. I walk her like a dog to the kitchen sink. I force her to stand. I when into one of the kitchen draw and took out a dog collar and leash. I put them around my mother's neck. I then tied the leash to a metal bar that was posted over the sink.

"Now, Do the fucking dish!" I said.

My mother turn on hot water and added soap. She then began to Clean the dirty dish. I took my hand hard against her ass. My mom jumped.

"Don't break a dish or we will go to the Dungeon for real." I said.

As my Mom Was cleaning the dish I would spank her ass every 5 mins or so. I was surprised she didn't break not one dish. After all the dishes were clean, I unhooked the leash from the bar. I then walked my mom to the living room. I stopped in the middle of the living room.

"Stick your ass in the air. While your down their kiss the top of my feet." I order.

My Mother did as she was order. She began kissing the top of my Feet. I began to softly rub her sore ass. Her ass was extremely red.

"You need to remember your place mom. Just because I am gone doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. If dad was still here today you would be In the Dungeon right now." I explained.

My Mom kept kissing my feet.

"Yes, honey. I be a good mommy from now on." She said.

"Good, but you still got to be punish. Since you like having no Clothes I think 3 months without them will do." I said.

My Mom stopped kissing my feet.

"But how would I go out when I need to?" She asked.

I spanked my mom hard. "I didn't give your permission to stop kissing my feet!" I yelled.

My mom when back to kissing the top of my feet.

"To answer your question. That's your problem. I am taking all your clothes when I leave Sunday. Underwear and all. Oh and any bath robes you may be hiding to." I said.

I grab my mom leash and walked to the Couch. I took my high heels off and took a seat on the couch. I kept my mom on the floor on her knees.

"Get into the position." I said.

My Mom got in front of me on her knees and hands. She put her head to the floor and ass up in the air. I use her sore butt as my foot stool. I turn on the TV.

"Oh, before I forget after you cook dinner tonight. You will wash and dry my Clothes. I have to have something to wear to school." I said.

"Yes, Katt." Said Mom.

obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers