The Diary of Katt Ch. 02

Story Info
Katt makes her college roommate a slave.
1.7k words
3.6
25k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday September 16, 2019

So I been in School for a month and a half. It is my Freshman year. Everything was going fine. I was close enough to home where I can return and sexually dominate my Mom. But when I was at School. I have no one to Dominate.

That was about to Change. See I have this annoying roommate. She is always kicking me out of the room so she can have sex with as many guys as possible. She is also selling drugs on the side. She is a brunette. She is way hotter than me. She has big breast and a round ass. She seems to get more dates then I do. I do really good when it comes guys especially being a blond but she seems to go on 2 dates a night. She even stole one of my dates. Her name was Katie.

Before I left for the weekend, I had learned that Katie already had 2 strikes. If she got a third she be put away for life. So I came up with a plan. I got a boy who liked me to buy drugs from her while I secretly film her selling it.

Once I have the evidence against her. I decide to confront her. I sat on her bed and waited for her to come in. She walked in. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a tank top and shorts.

"What the Hell are your doing in my bed?" She Demanded.

"It is my bed now." I said sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Said Katie.

I then pick up the TV remote and turned it on. Katie looked at the TV and was Shock by what she saw. She saw herself selling Drugs.

"I know you have two strikes already. A third would mean jail time right? I think Campus police will be interested in this." I said.

"No, please. I will do anything. Please don't show this to anyone." She sounded scared.

"That be up to you." I said.

She sighed.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I want you. See you have two choices. You can spend the rest of your life in prison or you can be my sex slave." I said.

"Sex slave? Your a Lesbo?" Asked Katie.

I laughed.

"No. I am bi Sexual. I like both men and woman. Men are awesome in bed but they don't do submission well. Female's on the other make great Slaves as they are cleaner and tend to submitted a whole a lot easier." I said.

"What will I have to do as your slave?" She asked.

"Whatever I want when ever I want." I said.

"I am not into woman." Katie said.

"I don't care what your into. Your do what I want, when I want or you can go to prison." I replied.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Because I can." I replied.

Katie put her hands in her face and thought about her Situation. She sighed again. Tears were falling from her eyes.

"Ok, ok I will be your sex slave." Said a crying Katie.

"Good. Close our room door." I ordered.

Katie walk over and close the room. She turned back towards me.

"Strip." I ordered her.

She slowly took off her tank top. Her breast were very nice. She then slip off her shorts. Now she stood before me completely Naked. Her pussy was hairy.

I walked up to her and ran my hand against her pussy hair. Katie was extremely uncomfortable. I laughed at how uncomfortable she was.

"On your knees!" I said.

Katie drop down. I walked around her. Looking at my prize.

"There are going to be some rules. If you do not follow this rules you will be punished. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes" said Katie.

"That be yes, Mistress from now on. You are to call me mistress from now on." I said.

"Yes, mistress." Said Katie.

"Rule one. You are my property. Everything that's yours is mine. I owned everything. Your mind, your body and all your belongings.

Rule two. You are not allow to date anymore. You belong to me.

Rule three. When your in this room your not allow to wear clothing. Ever. Your only allow to wear clothes for when you go to class.

Rule four. You all to do all my homework and Class project. As well as keeping this room clean. If I do not like something I will punish you.

Rule five. Every weekend starting this weekend your be coming to my house.

Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Said Katie.

"Good Girl. Now it time to show you how your new life will be." I said.

I took a seat back on her bed.

"Get over my lap." I ordered her.

Katie tried to stand up. But I stopped her.

"No. Walking a privilege. You will crawl everywhere you go unless I order you to walk." I said.

"Yes, Mistress." Said Katie.

She drop back down and crawled on her hands and knees. She got to me and went over my lap. I began to softly rub her ass.

"Every time you do something wrong you will be punish by first a spanking and then by whatever humiliating task I can think of." I said.

"Today you going to be receiving some spankings." I said.

I raise by hand up high. I brought it down hard against Katie's ass.

Spank!

Katie body jumped. Tears flow down her cheeks.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Katie started really crying now. Her ass was becoming red.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Please Stop?" She begged.

"No, you don't ever tell me to stop. I tell you to stop. You just earn yourself five more." I said.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Katie now crying hard. Her ass is completely red now. I just threw her to the ground. I grab her by her ponytail. Then I open the small refrigerator and grab a bottle of milk.

I forced the milk down Katie's throat. I then pour the milk on the top of her head.

"Look at you with wet white stuff all over you." I joked.

Katie was both Humiliated. Her tears were even worst now.

"Your a mess. I guess you need a bath now." I said. I got up from her bed and grab all my bath gear. I then grab her by her hair and walk out of the room.

We lived in a woman's only dorm. It was extremely crowd too so all the girls saw Katie's naked body covered milk. The others were pointing and laughing at her. This cause her to cry even more.

We reach the bath room. I turn on the shower water to let it warm up. While the water was warming up I strip off my clothes. I made sure Katie watch as I did it. She tried to turn her head away. I slap her hard in her face.

"You don't turn away when I get naked. You look at my naked body!" I said.

"Sorry, Mistress." Cried Katie.

Katie started to stare at my body. I then grab my by her hair and force her into the shower.

"Eat My Fucking pussy." I said.

"I never ate pussy before." Said Katie.

I spank her ass one good time.

"I don't care. Today your going to learn. Do it or I will give you another spanking." I said.

Katie began to lick my pussy. It took her a minute to get it right but then she started hitting all the right notes. I began to moan with pleasure.

"That's right bitch. Eat that pussy. That's all your getting from now on is pussy. You will never get any dick ever again." I said.

I was close to Cummings. My Vision was getting blurry. I felt heat all around me. Suddenly it hit me I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Yes, Yes" I yelled.

I came all over Katie's face. I caught myself against the shower wall to recover. I was breathing heavy.

"Good Girl. I would make you cum but I don't like hairy pussy. Your will shave that pussy tonight." I said.

I gave Katie a bar of soap.

"Clean me" I commanded.

Katie use the soap against my body. I make sure she felt my hard Tipples and my wet pussy. Once she had clean my body I make sure she clean one last place.

"Ok. Now use your tongue to clean my ass." I said.

"What? No! That going too far now I refuse to do that." Said Katie.

"Oh so I guess you would rather go to prison then." I said.

Katie put her head down in defeat. She started crying again.

"No. Mistress. I will do it." Said Katie.

I turn around and spread my butt cheeks. She reluctantly struck out her tongue and lick my ass. I just grab her ass and force it up my ass. She try to struggle but gave up. She licked every inch of my ass. When she finished, she make a gagging noise and cough a lot. I just wickly laugh at her. I then put shampoo in my hair and washed it out. I step out of the shower leaving Katie in their. I when to my towel and dried my naked body off. I pick up a razor and shaving cream and walked back to Katie. I handed them to her.

"Now shave that pussy." I said.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to our dorm room. I put my PJs on and rearrange the room. I put both beds together and went through all Katie's stuff. I kept whatever I wanted of hers and threw away anything I didn't want.

She finally walked back in the bed room. Her pussy was shaved.

"Good Girl. I like that." I said.

Katie head was down in defeat.

"As you can see all your stuff is mine now. Or and I put my beds together so that I have a king size. You will sleep on the floors for now on." I said.

"But the floors are hardwood." Protested Katie.

I threw her a pillow. Here you go.

"No blanket?" Asked Katie.

"No, you don't get a blanket. I want to that that naked ass of yours. Now lay down." I said.

Katie did as ordered. I turn off the lights and fell asleep in my new big warm bed. Katie laid on the floor crying.