The Dinner Date

Story Info
Ken asks for a dinner date.
2.1k words
3.11
29.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this story if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations.

Pt. 11, The Dinner Date

I knew it wouldn't take Ken very long to call Lucy for a date. The medical practice that Ken works for is having a retirement dinner party for a colleague, and he wanted Lucy to escort him to the affair. The dinner will be at a new place in northern Kentucky named the Oakwood.

In the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking Ken would eventually try to take advantage of our open marriage! Other men have tried, and they all have failed to come between Lucy and me. Men fall in love with married pussy because it's taboo for them. Men want to possess what another man has.

My wife has the same kind of sex drive. Lucy's libido has been in overdrive for several months, and I'm trying to help her satisfy the itch between her legs. Mother nature programmed her DNA to seek out as many mates as possible, and I think it's amplified in Lucy because she can't have children. Recent health issues stop me from satisfying her sexual needs and the best I can currently do is watch her play with a dildo that she affectionately calls "Chris," or use my tongue to get her off!

New clothes are in order because Ken is paying for an upscale intimate experience with my wife. We made plans to go to the Kenwood Town Center for clothes shopping. With an envelope full of hundred dollar bills Lucy was going for a very sexy but classy look for her dinner date, and she was taking her time finding the perfect outfit to impress Ken. I love giving my opinion on the clothes she picks out because if I like it, I know her "Date" will like it. After visiting every clothing store in the mall she decided on a black blazer and skirt combo with a sheer white camisole. I could see it in her eyes that she is very excited about dinner and meeting the other doctors in the practice and their wives.

A couple of days later Lucy texted me at work saying she just finished talking to Ken, and we need to have a "Table Talk" when I get home. I asked if everything is okay? She replied, "Just a detail we need to get straight."

Before eating dinner we had our "Table Talk." Lucy spoke with Ken earlier in the day, and he has a request. Ken doesn't want me to watch them have sex! He doesn't care if I'm in the house, but he doesn't want me in the room when he's visiting my wife! He made the point that he has an arrangement with Lucy and not me. Furthermore, he's paying for her time, and he should get to spend it with her in privacy. This revelation didn't bother me. It actually got me excited thinking they would be behind a closed door where they think I can't watch them, but I have other plans!

I suppose Ken has a point, he is paying for the privilege of having sex with my beautiful wife. Besides, I know she'll do what she wants anyway, so I might as well agree with it instead of fighting a losing battle. Lucy has always wanted me to watch her have sex with other dudes, but not with this guy. That's okay, I have a wireless cam that will never be noticed if I put it on my dresser, and I can still perv on them through the bedroom windows.

Lucy spent an unusually long amount of time on her makeup and getting dressed for her first escort date with Ken! She is wearing a pair of dangle diamond earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet and the hot wife anklet that I bought her. My wife looked absolutely stunning for Ken, but there was a final detail that we needed to talk about. Should she wear her wedding ring to the party? What if people notice the wedding ring and ask uncomfortable questions.

So I made a suggestion. I asked Lucy to take her wedding bands off and leave them at home. She confessed that she planned on taking the rings off and putting them in her clutch purse anyway. As a joke Lucy thought it would be funny to leave her rings on and when somebody asked about them, she would say something like, "I'm married, but not to Kenny!"

The plans for the evening hadn't been made clear to me, so I asked, "What time are you getting picked up and what time will you be getting home?" There was a big problem with her answer! Ken is picking her up at 5 pm, and she didn't know when he will bring her home. My issue was the time he planned to pick her up. At 5 pm it's still daylight, so the neighbors could see her leaving with another man and that is unacceptable. 2 minutes after being seen every man and woman living on this street would be talking about it!

So I made the decision to call Ken and tell him to meet us somewhere, so he isn't seen picking her up at our house. We made arrangements to meet in the parking lot of a department store on Beechmont Avenue at 5 pm. Ken would be driving a black Escalade, so I knew what to look for. We were early, so I parked in a convenient spot to wait on him to arrive. Lucy apologized for her terse behavior during the day. She was nervous about meeting Ken's doctor friends and spouses and making a good first impression. Lucy sat next to me. We kissed and held hands as we waited for her date to arrive. Ken's Cadillac pulled in, and before I took Lucy to his car she said the nicest thing to me. "I love you Michael. No other man would understand enough to let me do this. When you get better I promise to make it up to you. I'm excited to be Ken's escort tonight, and the money and sex isn't bad either!"

I opened the door of his Escalade and helped Lucy get in the passenger seat. Before I closed the door I had a few words to say to Ken, "Don't keep her out all night, I don't want to track her down if it gets too late, and have a good time." I smiled at him, but he knew I meant what I said.

After getting back into my car I watched them for a minute as they talked and shared a kiss. Lucy waved at me, and they pulled out of the parking lot to go to dinner.

When I got back home I started to prepare the house for Lucy's return. I turned the bed down like I always do and put hand towels on each nightstand. After lowering the lighting throughout the house I put several bottles of water in an ice bucket for them if they get thirsty. I dug the cam out of my office desk and opened the box for the first time. I purchased the cam about a year ago but never did anything with it until tonight. The battery is dead, so I plugged it into my phone charger to bring it back to life.

The directions say it will take about 2 hours to charge, so I continued on with tonight's plan. The blinds in our bedroom where open and to avoid Lucy closing them, I turned the handle just enough to make them look closed but still give me view of the bedroom. I went outside and peered through the window to verify my view of the bedroom.

Satisfied with my handy work, I rolled a doobie and poured myself a tall glass of rum to celebrate the evening. The best place to begin my celebration is on the back porch, so I can smoke some weed and not stink the house up. Sitting in a chair and enjoying my rum I was thinking about my wife and what she could be doing with Ken. Knowing that she took her panties off in his car during his last visit it's hard telling what she'll do during the ride to the restaurant. After settling on the living room couch I started listening to music and let my mind drift from thought to thought as I waited for the cam to charge. I can image her smearing lipstick on his dick or something naughty like that. Lucy wants to be his slut, and I'm sure that he will get his money's worth from her tonight.

It took forever for the cam to finish charging, and after it completed the charging cycle I placed it on my dresser between bottles of cologne and aimed it at the bed. Using my office computer and phone I downloaded the cam App and set the device up, so I could view the fun from either one. The phone locator has Lucy in Kentucky just across the river at the restaurant, so now it's a waiting game for Lucy to get home. After sitting on the couch again my imagination was running wild thinking of the sexy action that I will be watching when they get in the bedroom.

The phone interrupted my daydream! Lucy texted saying she is on her way home! I checked the App, and she was on the move coming home. My excitement was growing by the second as I tracked my wife and her companion. To make it seem like I was occupied in my office I sat at my desk and started watching some videos on Xhamster. I patiently waited on them to get back to our place then I heard the front door open and close. May the action begin! Walking as quickly as possible I went to the foyer to greet my wife and Ken. This is weird. Lucy is standing there alone.

"Where's the Doc?" I asked.

"He went home Michael."

"He went home, why didn't he come inside?"

Looking at the floor Lucy spoke in a hushed voice, "I feel like a teenager. We did it on the backseat of his jeep!"

I quickly replied, "It's a Cadillac Lucy. Are you telling me you fucked him in his ride?"

"Yes, he wouldn't wait to get back to our place, so we did it in his car."

"That was risky Lucy! You did him in the parking lot of the Oakwood?"

"The windows are tinted, so nobody could see us. The risk of getting caught was half the fun! You aren't mad at me, are you?"

"No Lucy, I'm not mad. I'm disappointed with the risk you took tonight."

"I'm sorry Michael. He was talking dirty to me all night, and I was really turned on. Truth is when he suggested the back seat I wanted it as bad as he did. There's something else I need to tell you honey."

"What is it Lucy?"

"Lets sit at the table Michael."

"A table talk sounds interesting Lucy!"

"First, I had a great time at dinner and meeting all of Ken's doctor friends. Two of his friends were hitting on me while we were at the bar waiting on the tables to be ready." Lucy took two business cards from her clutch and put them on the table in front of me, so I picked them up and read them.

"They were hitting on you in front of Ken?"

"Yes, and he didn't seem to mind. See the card from Andrew Hayes? He was so bold that he told me when I get bored with Kennith to give him a call. See the other card from Joshua Herrin? He didn't say it, but he did the same thing. He wants me to give him a call to!"

"They wouldn't have been that bold unless they knew about your relationship with Ken! I think he told Joshua and Andrew about your business arrangement."

"That's what I thought to Michael."

"I've told every guy that you've been with to be discrete and not tell anybody about us, but I didn't say it to Ken. I assumed because he's a doctor that he would know how to keep his mouth shut."

"Michael, they are both good-looking men, and it made me hot when they were hitting on me."

"Lucy, what are you trying to say to me?"

"Don't get mad at me honey, but if they want to pay me for sex, I want to take their money!"

Pt. 12 coming soon