All Comments on 'The Dinner Date'

by Suntandcupl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for this Hot Hot Hot Story and very interesting read about a Horny wife and an understanding sexually disabled hubby. Wife getting turned on more and more about becoming a high-priced hooker or escort. Of course, most women would excited and aroused by this idea. The stage is set for more erotic adventure and danger. This is exciting and dangerous for both Hubby and Wife to go on such adventures. Thanks, Buster2U

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

interesting ending twist

Midnight53Midnight534 months ago

Just hate where this is going….. So actually I don’t want to read anymore.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK4 months ago
not good

this is the last story for me if your going to whore her out for cash

JensensloverJensenslover4 months ago

Part 11? Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tag your stories correctly. The tags missing are wimp cuckold amd skank whore. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh dear

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Actually….a pretty good story. She’s not disrespecting her husband and prefers him to her clients, she’s not emotionally attached and is finding a way to earn extra non taxable income.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Someone, that's buster to you, thinks "...Wife getting turned on more and more about becoming a high-priced hooker or escort. Of course, most women would excited and aroused by this idea..." Obviously this guy doesn't know women like he thinks he knows women. More likely he has always known the wrong kind of women. But if he gives it 10 stars you might consider that it really isn't worth even one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A story about a paid whore. How exciting!

SuntandcuplSuntandcupl4 months agoAuthor

There is more insight about the husband to come.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

Bravo, please continue. Enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Pt. 11, The Dinner Date"

,.

Love typists -- cant really call them writers -- who think their stories as so magnificent everyone just knows the order. Whether it is easy or hard to figure out is immaterial. At the typist it's YOUR job to detail the order.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

It's an okay story, but she's not a hot wife, she's a hooker. I won't call the husband a cuckold, since she's not hiding anything from him and he's complicit. But he is a voyeur, and the secret camera is making him sound creepy.

I've known some guys who get off on the hot wife thing, and even one who set his wife up tied to a bed for another guy to use her, as the husband left to go to a bar. This is just a different deviation on the kink. But it is a niche fetish.

4.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20104 months ago

It’s not really ‘swapping’ if only one persons getting to play beside that it was average

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Get away from her while you can you have given her a pass and she has multiplied it. It will get worse as she cant be trusted like a lot of "good " wives. You give an inch and they take a mile the only redeeming thing is she will only last so long as nobody wants a dried up old tart.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I will bet in real life that a couple like this will not survive.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Michael has a medical condition that prevents him from having sex with his wife Lucy. So they have an “open marriage,” which boils down to Lucy fucking other men and Micael supporting her. Now she has accepted an offer from two more doctors, in addition to Ken, to be their whore. Lucy’s sexual desires seem to be without limit, and she will fuck for free, or for money, if is offered. A very weird relationship. She an uninhibited slut and whore, and he next best thing to her pimp. He needs to get her on a regular schedule for STD and IV testing if she is going to be fucking so many strange men.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Wow dude now you let someone else turn into a whore and he doesn’t give a fuck what you think you are now officially more than ever a cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous