The Dinner Date Pt. 01

Story Info
Jesse picks Jonna up for dinner and makes her his whore.
3.2k words
4.26
19.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drw12
drw12
7 Followers

NOTE: all characters are over 18 and fictional. Written for the fantasy of the real life Jonna.

***

The doorbell rang promptly at 8. Jonna took one last look in the mirror. She was wearing fishnets and a tight satin black dress at least a size too small. It started halfway up her thigh and hugged her large round ass like a glove. Her large round tits hung out and were barely covered by the dress's strapless top. Raven hair fell somewhat messily by her shoulders as if she's already been fucked. Her bright red heals matched her bright lipstick, which accentuated a slight overbite that gave the fleeting impression she was sucking on something. Smoky dark eyeshadow liberally surrounded her innocent eyes. Even after what happened on their first date, she wondered if she looked too slutty. She briefly considered trying to change into something more conservative and yelling through the door at Jesse that she needed a few more minutes to get ready and if he would wait.

Making him wait-for anything-felt wrong though. She'd only met two nights before but had never wanted someone so bad in her life. She took a deep breath and walked across her living room to open the door, hoping she didn't look too ridiculous.

She opened the door and smiled her best sultry smile as she found Jesse standing there wearing cowboy boots, black jeans with a light tear over one knee, a crisp white shirt and a tailored sport jacket that made clear the toned chest underneath. 3 day stubble covered his face and his dark hair was pushed back from his forehead a bit unkempt.

Jesse looked at Jonna and smirked. He had wondered how she might present herself after their previous encounter. He had plans for her that night and if she'd opened the door in loose jeans and a baggy sweater he might have had to reconsider. Instead, her too tight dress, barely covered tits, and fuck me make up was all the consent he needed.

"Hi Jesse," Jonna said with a sheepish smile, immediately fearful his condescending smirk meant that she read the signs wrong and looked too desperate, that despite everything that happened just two nights before he wasn't interested in such a wanton display of sluttiness. "Would you like to come in?"

Jesse continued to smirk while looking her up and down like considering an item at auction. As his eyes moved over her body she could feel herself already getting wet. After what felt like an eternity to Jonna but was actually just two or three seconds Jesse pushed the door open farther with one arm and said, "after you."

As she turned around and walked into her apartment Jesse briefly admired her ass. It was large and round and stretched the dress's sides so thoroughly that he wondered if they might split. She wasn't skinny. Rather, she was proportioned perfectly to be used as much and as hard as he could. The curves of her ass and tits, the overbite that gave her an almost perpetual look of having just sucked a cock, and the deep submissiveness along with incredibly tight pussy and ass that he knew lurked beneath the cheap whore outfit she was wearing gave her all the desirability of living, breathing, cumming sexdoll. As he walked in he shut the door then immediately reached forward and grabbed her by the neck, pulling her startled body close to his chest.

"Wait," Jonna gasped as she felt his body press against hers. His left hand moved to her barely covered tit while his right was firmly gripped on her neck. She could feel his 9 inch cock growing through his pants just above her ass. "Slow down," she said even as she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She knew she shouldn't give in like this. She didn't want to be so easy, to be looked at and groped like a piece of meat.

Just as the words came out of her mouth his left hand moved down her stomach and pulled up the dress, reaching for her pussy. "Slow down?" Jesse said with mocking in his voice as he found her pantyless beneath the slutty dress and nearly dripping over the hardwood floors. He rubbed her pussy for a few seconds, massaging her clit between his index and middle fingers while each began slowly fucking her cunt. Jonna tried to conceal a moan but couldn't as pleasure rushed through her body and she began to go limp on his hand.

"Stop," she breathed, not even believing it herself.

"Stop, please."

She gasped as she gathered the breath to be more forceful all the while swimming in pleasure. "No," she said gathering her voice She wasn't this easy she told herself. No man should be able to use her like this. She could feel how Jesse thought of her as nothing more than a body to be used. It was revolting to every sense of self she had. And it also turned her on in a way she'd never felt.

"No!" she yelled out. "Stop!"

As she said "stop" the third time he removed his hand from her pussy and twirled her around. Grabbing her hair tight with his right hand Jesse thrust his two drenched fingers into her mouth and began fucking her face with them, locking eyes with her and exuding a look of anger.

"Does this taste like 'no'?" He said as he gagged her with his fingers. His right hand released her head and he slapped her three times in hard succession across the cheek.

"Get on your knees whore," Jesse said, as his left hand pushed her head and body down to the cold hardwood floor.

She recoiled from the word "whore" and struggled against his strong arm. "No," she cried out again.

He reached down and began fucking her again with his right hand as he pushed her down his left arm, holding tight to the back of her hair. As he increased the tempo of his fingers in her pussy and the force of his hand against her clit she moaned faster and faster.

"That's a good little slut," Jesse said as her wet pussy drenched his hand.

Broken out of her trance again by his degrading words she sheepishly said "stop" a couple more times. Each time she said it she was met with a slap across the face. Each hard slap on her bare skin made her pussy ache even more as his fingers came even faster now, his knuckles pushing hard against her clit. She couldn't focus, she knew she shouldn't like this but every time she got the will to tell him to stop now she was distracted by the waves of ecstasy roiling her body.

She mustered the concentration and energy to yell out "no" one more time.

Just as she did it her cheek was met with his open hand in a loud slap while simultaneously his forefinger entered her ass and he spit straight on her face.

It was too much for Jonna. The degradation, the force, his expert hands, and his clear intention to do with her whatever he pleased made her finally give in. Her whimpering for him to stop gave way to begging for him to go harder. She remembered his cock from two nights before. It was the biggest and hardest she'd ever had. He had fucked her with it and made her do things that she never knew she wanted. She'd been dreaming about it since. She NEEDED that cock now.

"Please" she whispered. "Please fuck me."

"Please, I need your cock," she yelled.

Jesse looked at her and laughed. "Oh? Now you need my cock huh?" he said as he yanked her hair and spit on her face again.

"Yes," Jonna yelled out.

"Why?" Jesse asked.

"Because I need it," she whimpered. "I need it in my pussy," she cried.

Jesse laughed again. "Whose pussy?" he asked as he removed his forefinger from her ass and along with his pinky pushed four fingers into her drenched cunthole.

Just at that moment Jonna came with a loud, incomprehensible scream. Her pussy began squirting uncontrollably on Jesse's hand as her body convulsed in wave after wave of pure pleasure.

"Your pussy," she yelled, as Jesse continued nearly fisting her tight cunt apace. "It's yours."

Jesse removed his fingers from inside her front fuckhole and immediately pushed two into her ass as her body continued to shiver and convulse. The middle- and forefingers of his other hand pushed inside her mouth to the back of her throat.

"And what about these holes?" Jesse asked, staring at her eyes as they tried to focus even as the orgasm continued to engulf her body. She gagged on his fingers and he slowly removed them, looking straight at her eyes.

"Their yours too, all my holes are yours Jesse," she cried as the orgasm began to finally subside.

As the words came out of her mouth she began to convulse again. She'd never felt like this before but she realized this is what she had always wanted. Someone like Jesse to use her. To own her. To do whatever he desired with his body. And she desperately needed his cock.

"That a good little slut," Jesse said.

Jonna reached for his belt and undid it. She could feel his rock hard cock beneath it and now all she could think about was having it inside her, in whatever part of her he wanted. She ripped open the buttons on his jeans and let out a loud moan as his thick 9' cock was finally in front of her. Finally seeing it again turned her on like she'd never imagined she could be.

Greedily, she took it in her mouth as far as she could, her lipstick smearing over the shaft. She could only manage just more than half of it though. Jesse grabbed her by the hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"I seem to remember that the other night you were able to take a bit more" Jesse said.

Jonna immediately took his cock in her mouth again, trying to force it as far back as she could. God she wanted to please him.

"Watch your teeth whore," Jesse growled as she took it farther down her throat and uncontrollably began scraping against the girth of his cock.

"Here, lets try this," Jesse said.

He pushed her whole body to the cold floor and straddled her just above her full tits, still held back slightly by the slutty dress. Reaching down he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock into her throat. She gagged uncontrollably as spit began coming up from the back of her throat. As he fucked her face violently he looked into her eyes and said sweetly, "listen Jonna, if you're going to be the kind of slut I need you're going to have to learn to take this cock and even bigger ones all the way down your throat."

Other cocks? Bigger cocks? Jonna could barely comprehend what he was saying to her. Even as he said the words sweetly he continued to force his cock farther down her throat still unable to take it all. She was now gagging uncontrollably and struggling to breath through her nose.

Jesse pulled out of her mouth. "I'm sorry Jesse, I'm so sorry. I just can't," as she hungrily attacked it again, this time using all her neck muscles to fuck her throat as deeply as she could.

Jesse laughed. "That okay," he said, pulling out again. "We'll just have to give you a lot of practice."

At that he flipped her over and pulled her back up to her knees. He raised her cheap whore dress up and moved behind her large round ass.

Jonna was ecstatic. "Please Jesse, please fuck me. Please, I need your cock inside my pussy. I NEED it," she begged.

Jesse didn't wait but immediately thrust all 9 inches into her sopping wet pussy. Damn he thought, it was the tightest pussy he remembered fucking. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back. His grip on her wrists shocked Jonna and she could feel the blood draining from her hands.

As he slammed into her tight cunt Jonna immediately began to cum again, shaking uncontrollably as he held her down and continued to pound her with his thick cock. Her pussy was drenched in what felt like buckets of warm juices as he fucked her even harder.

"Ahhhhh" Jonna screamed, feeling like she was going to pass out as the orgasm seemed to keep coming.

Still savagely fucking her Jesse reached over for his pants and pulled his belt out of his jeans. Threading the leather through the buckle he looped the belt over her head and pulled back on the long end lightly, collaring her and tightening it lightly around her neck. Jonna let out a loud moan and tried to speak but Jesse immediately tightened the belt even more around her neck. What was he doing? She managed a gravelly 'stop' but that only made him pull tighter and fuck her harder. He kept fucking her as she struggled for breath, making coughing sounds as his cock pulled all the way out and forced itself all the way deep inside her pussy, over and over again. Jonna's eyes rolled back in her head as he reached around with his left hand and began rubbing her clit. Even as she struggled for breath she again felt her body welling up with orgasm. He pulled his cock out and released the belt as his hand moved off her clit.

Why was he stopping?

"Please keep fucking me. Please don't stop," Jonna cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me for being such a slut. Please give me your cock," Jonna yelled.

With that Jesse grabbed both her round ass cheeks and spread them, his cock wet with her pussy juices he thrust hard into her tight asshole, reaching around with his left hand and jamming three fingers into her pussy. Jonna erupted in orgasm as she squirted her pussy juices all over Jesse massive balls. Her orgasm continued to shake her body as he fucked her ass deeper and harder than she'd ever been fucked. As she crumpled to the ground Jesse pinned her with his arms, his cock tearing at her tight hole as Jonna writhed in pleasure and pain.

Jesse removed his cock and forced her to her back. "Remember, slut, you belong on your knees, or you belong on your back for me," he said as he pulled his legs over his shoulders and violently reentered her ass. Her head swung from side to side as he fucked her harder, feeling his own orgasm begin to build in his ball. Jonna could sense it. "Please give me your cum. I need it," she screamed. "Fuck my ass like the dirty whore I am," she yelled just as Jesse pulled his throbbing cock out. Moving up her body and straddling her tits once again he grabbed head and began fucking her mouth, the tip of his cock parting her smeared lipstick he fucked her face with only the first inch or two. Jonna tried to suction it as much as she could, twirling her tongue over Jesse's cock's head.

"That's it whore," Jesse growled. "Lick your dirty ass and pussy off my cock."

Grabbing her by the back of the head Jesse thrust brutally into her mouth, still two inches of his shaft remaining. He held it there and slapped hard against his other hand, forcing the final two inches down. Jonna gagged uncontrollably and held down the vomit as he kept his cock in what felt like her entire throat.

He pulled out and cum finally exploded out of his cock in stream after stream as it drenched her face and mixed with her lipstick and eye makeup.

"Fuck," Jesse yelled. "That's a good slut. Now lick it up for daddy."

As she struggled for breath she greedily began to lick as much of his huge load as she could reach on her cheeks, lighter streams continuing to spurt from his still hard cock over her face, neck, tits, hair, and the top of her dress. Jonna fingered it off her face and sucked it off each finger. Wow his cum tasted sweet she thought.

Jesse stood up and looked at Jonna on the floor, Her make up was a mess. Her eyeshadow ran down over her cheeks and her lipstick was smeared. Her dress was pulled up showing her waxed pussy still drenched in its juices. Her tits were remarkably still contained in the top of the dress while the fabric above her cleavage had a clear cum stain.

"Get up," Jesse ordered. "We have dinner reservations in thirty minutes and I don't want to be late."

Jonna tried to stand up but crumpled down, her knees weak and unable to support her body, still shivering from pleasure. Jesse walked over and reached down to help her up, gentlemanly pulling her up to her feet.

"We're going to dinner?" Jonna asked, somewhat surprised that he wasn't just planning on fucking her all night.

"Yes, of course, I told you to bring an appetite tonight. You think I would just fuck you and not take you out?" Jesse chuckled.

That's exactly what Jonna thought actually, thinking that after their alcohol, drug and sex fuelled first date the offer of dinner was just a ruse and that he would probably just have expected to use her and not worry about formalities.

Jesse leaned in and kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum in her mouth as she put her arms around him and hugged him close.

"Delmonica," Jesse said as removed his lips from her and reached for his pants.

Jonna's mouth dropped. Delmonica was a Michelin 3 star restaurant with a chef who was a simple celebrity, not a celebrity chef. It had a waiting list 6 months long and cost a fortune. She'd never been. Never even dreamed of being able to go in fact.

"How..." Jonna began to say.

"I know the chef a bit," Jesse said.

Now Jonna was nervous again. She needed shower and change. Fix her make up. Not be the vision of the cheap, cum covered fucktoy she knew she looked like.

"I've got to shower," Jonna said hurriedly, beginning to walk toward her bathroom. Jesse took her hand and and turned her around to face him.

"No need for that" he said as he pulled her dress down back over her ass and looked her over again. "Let's go fix your makeup a bit and get going."

"But I don't think they'd even let me in looking like this," Jonna said.

It wasn't exactly clear to Jesse what this was referring to. Did she mean the makeup and cum stains? Or rather the entire slutty presentation of fuck me dress, fuck me shoes, and fuck me stockings, all of which preceded his actually fucking her.

Jesse laughed. "You'll be fine. Now come on," he said as he walked her to her bathroom. "Just fix your lipstick, everything else is fine and we've got to get going."

Jonna felt so confused. He wanted to take her out looking like this? Stained dress, just-fucked hair? She began to wash her face, cleaning off the lipstick smears with a wet washcloth.

"Leave the eyeshadow," Jesse said, looking on as she moved the washcloth toward her eyes. "Just reapply some lipstick. We need to get moving."

drw12
drw12
7 Followers