The Dinner Game (Of Most Clueless)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resolute, Kimberly intervened. "Ah no, my dear. Our agreements were otherwise. I cuffed your wrists behind your back beforehand, precisely because I knew you wouldn't resist the instinct to cover yourself with your arms.

Now sit up straight like a good White Rabbit: chest out and chin up, as if you were the Queen of Hearts' Court Herald!

Inflate your chest to play the official summoning!"

Kimberly quoted:

"The White Rabbit blew three blasts on the trumpet,

then unrolled the parchment-scroll and read as follows!"

Oh, well, very good. You don't get a chance to unroll the parchment, because your wrists are cuffed in the back. Now open your knees and show these fellow bunnies. Tonight, even in a Club full of perverted sinners, your virginity (which you hold so precious) will be safeguarded: show them all with what device!"

I was petrified. Consuelo obeyed as if she had agreed with Kimberly something huge and immeasurable. Timidly she opened her thighs.

Below her deliciously plump navel, we could see bare labia under completely shaved skin. The dark clitoris stretched forward under the cap. But between her skin and our eyes were the tiny, solid metal bars of a female chastity belt. It was completely impossible to penetrate between those bars: neither with a penis nor with a finger. Look and don't touch.

While Consuelo lowered her eyes in embarrassment, Kimberly was keen to point out that behind the back, the bars were not as tight: the manufacturer had purposely designed it asymmetrical, to allow the prisoner to defecate (Kimberly used another verb) in the case of women who had worn the belt for weeks at a time. But in the case of the invitation to the club, it was convenient because it allowed a fluffy rabbit's tail to sprout in the middle of the round buttocks of our shy colleague.

I tried to avoid staring at her vagina, to try to reduce her humiliation and embarrassment. I shifted my gaze to her feet and was struck by how beautiful they were. She had very pedicured nails, with a transparent polish: and thin, friendly toes. I thought I wished I could lick them... and the metal cage immediately blocked my erection before it could even expand my cock.

The taxi dropped us off at the nearest point, near an alley.

We all got out of the taxi. The pavement was cold under the bare skin of my feet, but I thought, "For centuries, thousands of civilizations and nations have walked barefoot, it won't be an evening in a lavish club that will bother me."

But Rick was not on the same page as me.

As soon as his foot touched the cold pavement, Rick freaked out. "Never, never will I come in here, I don't care what we bet at your house, give me back the key! I'm leaving, goodbye!"

With impetuosity, Rick snatched the necklace with his key from Belinda.

He went back inside the taxi, "Go, go!", and we never saw him again.

From six, we were now down to five.

We had to walk down an alley, behind the main front of the building, "through the looking glass", and enter into the Club.

Ursula and Kimberly mocked Belinda, for it was obvious that she had lost. Belinda tried to argue that Rick had proved the most clueless of all because at least Consuelo and I had had enough self-control to stay. But Ursula pointed out to her that victory was proportional to staying "inside" the club, not on the surrounding pavements. Belinda surrendered. Ursula hissed at Kimberly: "May the worst woman win!"

The two of us bunnies kept quiet, while the three Twins laughed loudly, in their high heels and microskirts as young prostitutes.

The three girls are dressed as the Tweedledum and Tweedledee triplets with a wide red collar, a large purple cape, and a silly propeller cap. Under the cape, they are NOT wearing the usual fat yellow trousers. They choose super-erotic lace lingerie with holes that let their nipples and clitoris show, and their anus without covering. Each of the three girls has a handbag where they keep their wallets and keys: keys of sex toys and metal handcuffs. Maybe also something else.

The choice of costume was indicative of many errors on the part of the three torturers. First of all, there were only two characters in the nursery rhyme: Ursula suggested adding TweedleFUCK and the others approved, laughing loudly. Secondly, everyone knows that they only appear in the sequel (Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There, 1871) while the tea scene is described in the first book (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, 1865). Perhaps I am a little too fussy?

It seemed to me that several people did not approve of their costumes: but since they were three young girls, already quite drunk, and with two submissives appropriately resembling the White Rabbit, they decided to let them in, because it was the last night and it had been decided to open the doors of the Club also to people who would normally never have entered.

The three female torturers gave themselves airs as great experts in extreme sex, but I doubt they had ever entered the Club more than a couple of times. Anyway, they wanted to wear a green wristband and were keen to tell me that this color meant they were open to free use, within the parameters of consent.

We arrived in front of an entrance semi-hidden by many mirrors.

Consuelo couldn't look up: all those mirrors reminded her of the obscene costume she was wearing at that moment.

I tried to stay in the role, and encouraged her to enter without even touching her elbow:

"Oh, my ears and whiskers,

how late it's getting!... Oh dear!

Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

My optimism (or bad acting) induced her to give a shy, first smile. She was beautiful when she smiled.

In front of the door stood Tony the doorman. He looked at us two bunnies and nodded. I was blameless with my limp gloves in hand, my fan, and my pocket watch chained to my waistcoat: I admit I wasn't wearing a jacket, but the waistcoat served the purpose. And Consuelo was... enchanting, with her gold chain nibbling her nipples.

In contrast, three young sluts dressed as twins made Tony the doorman arch a suspicious eyebrow.

With considerable presumption, Ursula claimed she could sing the nursery rhyme she had composed to justify the presence of a third twin.

"Tweedledee, Tweedledum, and TweedleFUCK

Bring to Club bunnies, with no eggs in their sacs

If you watch them not only once, but twice

You will find their locked belted surprise!"

The doorman snorted. "Of all the Carrolian-inspired nursery rhymes I have heard tonight, this is the silliest, with all due respect, miss. Now get in! I have no time to waste."

####

.

Chapter 2 At the Tea Table.

.

The long white table set for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party was in the great hall, near the stage. A vast assortment of different cups and glasses testified to the lack of love for the boring ordinariness, typical of the Mad Hatter and March Hare.

Like the crockery, each form of seating was different. At the head of the table, there was of course a large purple velvet Armchair, but then the staff had set up an assortment of different seating. There were backless stools, a two-seater sofa, a chaise longue, a couple of straw-seat chairs, a throne all covered in gilded stucco-like King George III in "Hamilton" (1776: Near to Carroll's masterpieces), a walking tripod, a toilet bowl (closed with the lid), a hammock from which a girl with a mouse-like tail protruded from a plug in the middle of her bare ass cheeks, and then a strange hollow structure, made of red leather, with a large oval hole in the middle of the seat. Ursula whispered to Consuelo "This particular seat is called the Queening Chair... or even Facesitting Smother Box, because the person underneath, is in danger of not breathing! Ha, ha! Just wait and see."

A fat woman, wearing a violet coat as Cheshire Catwoman, sat on top of the hole resting her weight on the red leather. A girl who was with her (owned by her), lying on her back licked her pussy from underneath.

The slave girl was naked and had an Amber bracelet: which meant that other people could have access to her body and the services she could offer, provided they agreed first with her Owner.

The fat violet Catwoman grinned (as was the role she impersonated) as she lazily flicked her thumb over an app on the screen. Moaning, the girl contracted her tummy, as if she had received a hail of punches, pleasant though painful.

Ursula with an expert attitude said to Consuelo: "There is a remote-controlled vibrator inside her. It's a lot of fun... but it has to be stuck well inside the pussy, so it's out of the question for YOU tonight, with all that metal hardware in front of your vulva! I, on the other hand, have already tried it many times... even here in the Club. It's very... stimulating... especially if the Owner lends the app to someone with a lot of imagination!"

Around the long table, there were all kinds of people, dressed in every possible way: to the point, Consuelo and I looked like two banal, ordinary people.

We sit on two identical chairs: solid, heavy wooden frames, with firmly nailed armrests. Our two female torturers sat us close together and handcuffed each wrist to the armrest of the chair, holding the keys to the necklace.

Ursula chose to sit on a high stool to make me uncomfortable, towering over me from above. Kimberly, on the other hand, sat down on a nursery chair, and her eyes were almost level with Bunny-girl's nipples.

Since Belinda had no one to torture, she went straight up the stairs in search of further adventures. I never saw her again that night.

From five, we were now down to four.

A girl arrived, wearing a large, wide-brimmed Havana hat with a long ostrich feather. Her arrival was announced by the stomping of wooden heels on the floor: she was walking on tall 17th-century musketeer's boots, made of very soft brown leather, up to mid-thigh high. She was a slim girl, and the contrast was huge: the boots were much wider than her shoulders, and I would have bet that the boots were heavier than her whole weight.

In the body in between the wide hat and the large boots, she was completely naked. She had dyed her pubic hair orange and had two mustaches drawn on her upper lip with a school marker. This was all the effort of her costume (plus the long waving orange tail stuck in her asshole).

Oh! It seemed unfair. Poor Consuelo had been forced to hold a gold chain dangling from her nipples just for the sake of faithfully reproducing the Rabbit cosplay, and this girl dared to show up at a Carrollian Party "undressed" as a naked Musketeer?

She swayed exaggeratedly as she tapped her wide wooden heels: with every step, a long orange cat's tail gently whipped people around.

From one shoulder hung a thin leather bandoleer from which hung a rapier and a riding crop: but I imagined the tail was attached to an anal plug, like for us bunnies.

I couldn't take my eyes off her nipple piercings: they looked as if they had been pierced by a rapier, like a sharp needle, although looking closely I could see that they were screwed on pins. Still, they were an intense thrill for a poor virgin boy.

The she-musketeer passed me by without even glancing at me, and I thought maybe I wasn't attractive enough to garner even an iota of attention. But then I realized that the problem was not me, but my temporary owner, Ursula.

With exaggerated ostentation, the musketeer swept her wide feathered hat to bend in a deep bow: and as she did so, she flapped her butt cheeks in my face with her tail in the middle!

The newcomer enthusiastically kissed Kimberly's hand and said, "Hi, Kimberly! I see you finally got rid of those two losers: shitty Belinda and stupid Ursula!"

Behind my back, I could hear Ursula grinding her teeth and muttering "What a bitch..." before guzzling a glass of red wine.

"So, Kimberly! Wouldn't you be imposing your "slave for the day" tits on your old friend Pussy in Boots? You may have already seen my aunt, the Cheshire Catwoman..."

Consuelo blushed. Pussy in Boots got up from her bow, and put her hands on her hips, exposing a clitoris adorned with a glistening silver piercing in front of Consuelo's astonished eyes...

I would have liked to intervene but I was paralysed: not only by the handcuffs but by the hypnotism Boots' piercings exerted on me.

But Kimberly knew her friend well. "Chill out, Wendy. Today's submissive is a Red Code. She is here today for exclusively private play." And she showed her friend (Boots-Wendy) the wristband that until then had been almost hidden by the handcuffs.

The Pussycat jumped backward as if she had been shocked by an electric socket. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Excuse me, Miss, uh, what a shame, but this has never happened before, Kimberly, how come? I had come to you on a whim..."

Kimberly flashed a wide smile and said, "It's a Clueless Game! Can you believe it? This cute girl is a virgin, even though she's almost 22!"

"No! Really? OMG... I didn't even remember they existed!"

"And that's not all: those giant rabbit ears, behind your back, signal you a guy who's also a virgin!"

"Oh? Poor boy, he is sick? But... What do my eyes see? I can't believe it... who is that insignificant person behind all that white fur? Oh, but it's the notorious and great Ursula, oh, but how did I not see you, darling... If you want a duel, dear, I was born ready: Ready is my middle name. Wendy Ready Pussycat. Your choice of weapon: rapier, gun, vibrator, whip, anything."

Ursula pretended not to listen and continued drinking.

The Pussy in Boots shuffled away, not without apologizing again to Consuelo many times, with deep bows and delicate curtsies as she walked away, swaying around like a drunk Captain Jack Sparrow.

I tried to encourage Consuelo to resist, showing optimism: but I had not reckoned with the perversity of our female torturers.

As soon as their mutual friend had left, Ursula instructed Kimberly: "Let's begin." To my surprise, Ursula pulled out a Magic Wand from her handbag and she tried to make me cum despite the cage, to humiliate me by vibrating my cock from the high position she was in.

Kimberly also took a Magic Wand from her handbag and began to use it at the slowest speed to try to arouse Consuelo, from below despite the obstacle of the metal bars.

But in my case, the embarrassment was much greater than the arousal, and the cage prevented me from cumming: maybe the magic wand worked with men who had been in denial for many days, but I had masturbated twice that afternoon and had no urgency.

Ursula soon became bored and gave up, perhaps also because the position of the arm was very uncomfortable for her, from top to bottom.

She put the wand aside and began to drink and gorge herself on food.

Kimberly was more tenacious against poor Consuelo, but perhaps the shape of the female chastity belt that Kimberly herself had chosen contrasted with her plan to give her prisoner a forced orgasm. Or maybe Consuelo was not in the mood at all, or maybe the female orgasm is less mechanical than the male one, I don't know.

Kimberly also gave in and began to drink.

###

Since the two of us were handcuffed, Kimberly poured tea for each of us in large glasses with a long plastic bent straw and declared that if we asked for it please, she would give us dry squared biscuits with almonds. Ursula doesn't care a damn about us.

Thirsty, and grateful, I took a long sip from the straw, before realizing Consuelo was waving me off, with her eyes. A danger! As Alice! Maybe I will grow as a Giant? Or... something worse?

Kimberly intervened, a tad upset. "Don't worry, I swore no one would touch you, and I certainly don't waste drugs on two virgins like you. The tea is 100 percent safe, and so are the almond biscuits: they are not mixed with cannabis or anything like that. There are no drugs, hallucinogens, or sleeping pills, or anything so stupid... I would say, the most dangerous thing here, is this red wine in my glass! But definitely, I will not waste it giving it to you two, because you are still virgins."

For us, therefore, there were only almond biscuits on the table.

For them, on the other hand, there were beans with gravy and roasted sausages, and the two girls delighted in grabbing them with their greasy hands and pretending they were huge brown cocks, to be fondled and licked. Then, to make us feel embarrassed but also aroused, they would show us how they would perform fellatio: "Oh, well, that's how I'd do it, if there was a REAL man here to do it to not a failed wanker like you, dear housemate, and certainly not with that humiliating cage on."

Watching the two sluts licking and sucking the sausages, Consuelo blushed violently. I wanted to protest to protect her, but that was not my role that night.

To distract them, I looked at the stage.

On the stage, there was a woman dressed in the most ordinary way possible. A pair of sneakers, a jumper, a sweater. Their hair was disheveled, and zero make-up on her face. Yet she was leading on a leash two naked men on all fours, who were wiggling oddly as they caroused behind her. I noticed that each of them had the color green on their wrists: perhaps they were subservient to a Goddess and had been borrowed for the occasion, while the real Owner enjoyed the performance from the comfort of the Tea Table.

To distract Kimberly from torturing Consuelo, I half-voicedly asked "Is she a Real Dominatrix? I thought she was supposed to be dressed in fur and latex, with mid-thigh high leather boots and 12-inch heels!"

"What a fool you are," hissed Ursula commiseratively. "That's just a set-up that experienced women make to pervert stupid males like you.

Women with a degree in psychology, or with simple streetwise skills, have known for centuries that men are deceived through their eyes.

A woman dresses up like a comic book dominatrix, and everyone obeys her like a slave.

But a true dominatrix does not need frills... she dominates even if she wears a sweater. That is true power."

As she spoke, She-Tamer donned a top hat and an equestrian circus presenter's jacket: like in the film "Dumbo". With a horse crop, without speaking, she urged the two slaves to turn their backs on the audience. They obeyed with great difficulty.

I saw for the first time why the two men moved in such a strange way: they each wore a dark wooden Humbler, which kept their testicles away from their bodies and beyond their thighs. Therefore, with every crawling step, the skin of the scrotum stretched painfully.

They also had an anal plug stuck in the middle of their buttocks, which reminded me that I (and Consuelo) also shared at least part of their public predicament. The identification for me was immediate: I thought that the moment, I was also on stage with them. And when the She-Tamer started to hit them with long lashes of the crop on their exposed testicles, leaving red bruises on their blue balls, I felt the lashes on my balls and enjoyed as I suffered.

Consuelo said nothing but watched everything greedily. She never looked away or closed her eyes.

.

While the four of us were distracted watching the show, we hadn't noticed that in the two chairs beyond Kimberly sat a couple. A bald man, very tall and muscular, in a high chair, and a petite woman, in a chair identical to mine (they were the seats vacated by Belinda and Rick).