The Dinner Game (Of Most Clueless)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Experts say it would be better to experiment first, to find out if there are congenital defects, forms of impotence, incompatibilities..."

"You say that, but you don't believe it."

"I... my cousin married a virgin. Later, she found out that he was impotent. He could masturbate but could not impregnate his wife. They divorced."

"Well. There are sperm viability tests, which measure the quantity and quality of sperm... But perhaps this is neither the place nor the position to talk about our marriage, as kidnapped White Rabbits." Said Consuelo laughing, as she continued to fiddle with my exposed balls.

The silvery laugh was that of a carefree maiden. No one, hearing it, could have guessed that it came from an almost naked, tortured, and handcuffed girl. Her optimism made me fall in love immediately. I fell in love with her happy laugh, and her smiling eyes despite everything.

But she was right: negotiations must be negotiated in calm situations outside of BDSM sessions, without pressure, penile urgencies, and implicit extortions.

Consuelo added something I hadn't thought of yet.

"You know, I'm very happy that we both have our wrists cuffed. The guys I've sometimes been close with used to move their hands like the tentacles of an octopus... always sticking their fingers near the nipples or clitoris or buttocks. You know what they say, with a knowing air: «A woman without curves is like jeans without pockets: you never know where to put your hands!»."

"Oh! You have perfect curves... But it's a problem for me too. When I'm near a girl I never know where to hide my hands lest she be afraid of me touching her ... it's a perpetual embarrassment. And ... speaking of hands ... I must confess to you that my grandmother had given me a very prudish upbringing. Imagine, that she embroidered a little picture for me that said «A Good Boy Always Sleeps With His Hands Above The Sheets», and to this day I still keep it hanging above my bed.

"I understand," Consuelo murmured, biting her lip, puzzling.

Then she smiled at me: "See? This predicament for the two of us is a stroke of luck! These handcuffs hooked onto the solid wooden arms help both of us stay calm. I, ME, do not fear you touching me inappropriately. YOU, YOURSELF, don't have the embarrassment of not knowing where to keep your hands. It is... a perfect situation for the two of us. If they're going to release us at some point, I want to buy some handcuffs to use again: maybe Velcro, so we can open them if we need to. Here in the club, everything seems to be under control, and if anyone needs a doctor, I'm sure there are at least a dozen here, male or female. But if we were in my house both handcuffed with metal bracelets, it would be very risky... or at least I would perceive it as such."

I remained speechless. I had been in love with her for less than a minute, and she was talking to me about being in her room in handcuffs. OMG-OMG-OMG... a big tear of precum gushed from the tip of the cage. It was very viscous, and moved very slowly: but I couldn't help myself from preventing the liquid from touching the skin on the back of his right foot.

"Oh! May I demand an honest answer from you, kindly? Are you ejaculating right now?" she asked me calmly and curiously.

"No. I don't think it's possible to wear this device. But I think it is only being precum... your hopeful words, your merry fragrant smell, your laughter make me feel so happy... so aroused and so happy..."

"Isn't it absurd, that we are happy despite all the torture we have endured?"

"Maybe you have to be unhappy before you can be happy."

.

Chapter 6. About Necklaces and Keys.

.

Ursula, Kimberly, and Belinda ended the evening on a miserable note. Drunk as a skunk, they bet on silly things and paid the price all at once. After a few hours, they had already vomited twice, had been fucked trice by total strangers trice, and had their hair and naked tits and chins covered in cum of too many men.

The Petite Lady arrived, holding a leash leading the Big Guy by the cock.

She offered them a deal. It was an honest deal: a paid taxi to take them home, in exchange for the keys to the two bunnies. No one was going to be hurt (no more).

Drunk, Ursula tried to mumble: "I don't make deals with bigmouths. And I can very well pay for the taxi myself."

The Lady said, "Youngster, I'm not saying anyone stole your clothes, because there are no thieves in the Club: but I don't know where you may find it right now, and from the way you're throwing up, I don't believe in the far possibility of you going upstairs to look for your precious handbags."

"Deal," surrounded Kimberly, who was the only one with a glimmer of rationality amidst the chaos. Belinda nodded, and Ursula followed their lead.

####

[Fast Forward. I anticipate what I know only later. Kimberly and Ursula were loaded into a taxi and taken to Kimberly's house, safe and sound. Both vomited several times, from excess alcohol, or perhaps from swallowed semen. The next morning, Belinda woke up first and, as usual, left without saying goodbye: the typical modus operandi of cowards. Ursula was in full "hangover" mode the next day and stayed over at Kimberly's for the whole day... and for the whole of the following week. Ursula never slept again in the rented flat she and I shared, and we also stopped studying together. One day when I was not there, she came to pick up the things that belonged to her, books and clothes, and I never saw her in person again. A month later, both girls discovered that they had become pregnant. Don't worry, dear reader: the two mothers stopped getting drunk, for the sake of their children's health. Kimberly helped Ursula to behave better and all went well, the rumors say. Everything was consensual between adults: too many males wearing a mask, too few wearing a condom. Kimberly remembered very well a gentleman, wearing a black hoodie as Heart Queen's Executioner, politely asking her if she was on the pill and if she could cum without a condom, to the applause of numerous eyewitnesses. Unfortunately, Kimberly did not remember that she had lied; and not only did she not know the name of the impregnator, she could not have recognised his face! As for Ursula, she was pregnant but completely... CLUELESS! Sometimes life has little or great ironies...].

####

A few minutes after retrieving the keys, the doorknob and the Eat Me Cookie approached us, the two bunnies. Mine feet were firmly planted on the floor, hers were half-hidden by the wood-coloured coat. I guess from the outside it was easy to recognize the sound of popping affectionate kisses and stifled giggles: something unexpected, from two handcuffed, tortured virgins, each with their pubes sheathed inside a metal cage!

From inside, I heard the Big Guy's voice, near and loud.

" I delegate you to the task of knocking. When you are ready, you knock, my love: tonight I'm just a doorknob, that would be ridiculous".

Petite Lady chuckled. "Knock knock, is there anyone home? We've come to return the keys to your handcuffs!"

Two heads hurried away, under the cloak pavilion. The Big Guy removed the cover and the two of us showed two very embarrassed faces. Consuelo blushed like a volcano: but I also blushed uncontrollably.

"You are now free of your handcuffs. You can stay in the Club until dawn, but not participate in the experts' games: you are too naive for such things. You can watch if you want, but some practices are too much even for us, who have been coming here for decades."

We watch each other. I don't remember who said what.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to be with you."

"Do you want us to leave or do you want us to stay and watch?"

"I just want you to never stop hugging me."

"Then let's stay and watch. If we see something we don't like, then we will leave."

The wife stood behind Consuelo, and very gently hooked the necklace around her neck that contained the keys to my chastity cage and her device. For a moment, I had the impression I was watching a caring mother giving the first gold necklace to her beloved daughter.

"Now you have all your keys around your neck, Bunny-Girl. Inside this Club, no one will dare touch you, but the urban night is dark and full of dangers, and a chastity device can sometimes be a good idea for a serious girl. When you want to, go to the Reception. Tony Tony the doorman near the exit, is a good friend of mine: he will call a safe taxi, which will take you home safe and sound. I know you both don't have money tonight, but the travel fee is on me: I've been a customer for many years, and not only the barman but also other staff members owe me many favors."

The Lady, still behind Consuelo's back, looked at me and my little cage. She smiled, seeing my swollen blue balls still being gently trampled and pinched by her sweet toes: which had not stopped, not even when the Big Guy had lifted the large wooden Cloak.

"Kind Bunny-Boy, I see that you value chastity in all the forms in which it manifests itself: both the spiritual one caused by your choices in moral philosophy and the one imposed by hard metal. As you can see, I am entrusting your key to the girl in front of you.

This may seem very unfair to you, and perhaps... it is, a little. I have never been able to stand the narrative of those pornographic sites, which would like to present keyholders as lurking scoundrels, deceiving poor sleeping or drunken men, as if each of them were an Olympian Goddess! A deceived man will rebel, and slip out of the trap, with the help of a blacksmith or a lubricant.

But listen to me, Bunny-Boy. This night dedicated to the Mad Hatter may seem magical to you, and induce you to disproportionate gestures, lacking proper reflection. If I allowed you to open the lock of your cage yourself, would you still be able to be kind and controlled? Or would the urgings of your testosterone-filled cock will blind the rationality of your brain, and the goodness of your heart?

We don't know, but in doubt, please heed the advice of an older person: at least for this night, let the key to your lock remain with Consuelo. Stay in the Club as long as you like, but each is well protected by his metal device. Look, ask, taste together what intrigues you: and leave the two keys around her neck. Then, calmly, tomorrow morning, after a nice breakfast in bed, decide what to do: out of the erotic sessions, without any pressure."

I realized that the woman was mirroring my huge smile. Every single word she had said had increased my mental serenity, even as it heightened my sexual arousal. I could not speak, so I merely nodded. The Big Guy was behind me, and gently placed the long White Rabbit ears that had fallen off on my head: his fingers lingered on my hair for a moment. Then he placed in the breast pocket of my waistcoat the gold chain with the two glittering crocodiles, which he had picked up from the floor, and he whispered in my ear, "Keep it, she seems to appreciate the Crocs very much".

In silence I thanked my lucky star: if Ursula had not chosen to make me wear the waistcoat specifically to mock me, I would not now have had two capacious pockets in which to store these precious clamps, which had first helped me to rest my hesitant tongue on her tortured nipples.

The two of them walked away, with a firm step: she in front, holding his folded cloak, and he behind, dragged on a naked leash in front of everyone, by his caged penis in full view. Keyholder and doorknob. A dream.

###

Next, it happened exactly as Lady Eat Me had predicted. We stayed a while longer in the club, watching and listening. A woman had a naked girl as a slave, and was making her nipples available for anyone to lick: I could have, but in front of Consuelo, I was very ashamed and gave up. Consuelo smiled and licked the girl's nipples, to show me that there was nothing to fear from playing around with willing and available people. But I was only focused on Consuelo, and all the other girls vanished in front of her.

A few hours later we were really tired and the Tony the doorman summoned a taxi for us. Consuelo smiled at me and said "The kind Lady has paid for just ONE taxi ride for us both, we can only go to my place or your place. The key to your lock, of course, remains hanging from my necklace." [giggle, giggle].

I bent my neck and back in a bow worthy of a Herald in a royal court.

"Gentle Lady, would you do me the honor to welcome you to my humble... abode? I solemnly swear that I will not bother you with my cock, and I will preserve your virginity without any attempt at penetration!"

"Yes. I do believe that this time, for the first time in my life, I can trust a boy who promises that his cock will stay away from my labia. I gladly accept your gracious invitation, kind host."

I was still in role-playing:

"Oh, my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!...

Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

Consuelo laughed but stopped me:

"Stop talking like that, Bunny-Boy... our role in the Mad Hatter Tea Party is over, now we can just be ourselves."

The taxi left us exactly in front of the door of the building: on the second floor was the flat where I slept. We ran up the stairs bare-naked, holding our rabbit ears and other accessories: fortunately no one saw us.

The key to the door was under the carpet (there was nothing to steal in our flat). We went in and I showed her the bathroom: I heard the flush and the water from the sink with which she was washing herself from the smells of the Club.

After a few minutes, she came out, no more tail plugs, no metal device, nothing on. Simply bare, splendid like an ancient Greek goddess: the only thing she was still wearing was a necklace with the key to my chastity.

She placed a soft kiss on my cheek, stood up on tiptoe, and then said: "Go to the bathroom and sit down to urinate, tall boy. Don't make a mess with that imprisoned penis." She smiled serenely, but we both realized that she was giving me a series of orders. Before I could say anything, she apologized: "Forgive me! I am a guest in your flat, and I even command you how to urinate! You must think I'm a monster..."

I smiled. "I think you are an angel: and I hope this angel knows that I will obey her commands, in the bedroom (and bathroom annex). Not outside as well, for I must study, graduate, and work: if you want to tame a wild rhinoceros, I must grow strong and respected... outside the door.

I cannot do your bidding on Monday afternoon or Thursday morning.

But I can obey everything you command me behind door closed, in the bedroom... which in this flat, coincides with almost 90% of the legally walkable space, ha, ha!"

She laughed, nodding. "Agreed. It will be my duty to try to locate some... legally trampleable area near the skin of your scrotum."

Swirling in a bliss of anticipation, frustration, and serenity, I entered the bathroom. I saw with annoyance all the objects Ursula had left behind: shampoos, thongs, lipsticks, make-up boxes. How much had Ursula tortured me during those months of studying and living together, punctuated by endless poking, insulting, belittling, and calling names? And, by comparison, how serene I had become, as soon as I realized that Ursula had disappeared, and Consuelo had entered into my life... into my flat. Flat. Into my flat. Damn, autocorrect!

I took the opportunity to empty my bladder (sitting down, of course) and quickly wash my face and teeth. With great haste, I returned to her. I found her contemplating my grandmother's embroidery hanging above my bed: "A Good Boy Always Sleeps With His Hands Above The Sheets".

Naked, in a sculpturally heroic marble statue pose: legs spread, elbows bent, hands on hips. The hands on her hips said, "Here is the Power". Hips don't lie. Lips lie, hips don't even know how.

Consuelo shook her head and without asking my permission, she decided to turn the small picture hanging on the nail.

She smiled at me and whispered, "Forget the embroidery. The good boy OF MINE... he will always sleep with his hands UNDER the sheets... near my skin.

Unless I might require, sometimes, that the aggressive male wrists be firmly shackled behind his back: but not today, not tonight.

And... my good boy will sleep wearing the locked cage all night, never demanding that I use the key: not begging, not pestering, not asking. [I nodded, silent]

Your possible release can be examined tomorrow, after breakfast, at leisure: not at night, with all the excitement accumulated by the things we have lived through and those we have seen. Do you and I agree on that? You are free to disagree if you wish, you have a safe... ."

"Yes! Yes... after breakfast, we will talk... thank you, I adore you..."

"Now give me a tight hug. Your frustration excites me so much, as I read in a webcomic about Hera and Hades the Olympian gods: "Your sexual frustration is so entertaining!" It may not be a Lewis Carroll quote, but still..."

"Maybe in a hundred years, the webcomic on Olympus will be School Lore for students, as Carroll is today all over the world..."

"Maybe. Now hug me tight... Confess me: would you like to finger my pussy?"

"Only if you order me to."

"No. My order tonight is that your fingers are not allowed to penetrate my pussy. Nor to caress the skin around it... the temptation may be too strong, both for me and for you. Your hands may only caress my tits and nipples.

For now, I only order you to hug me. Then, perhaps, I will tell you to place your lips on the outer walls for a little kiss. And maybe I will order you to lick me, but don't stick your long fingers in, I am still a virgin! Tonight only the tongue will have to suffice... and your cock will have to suffer a little. Do you think it will be too exciting a torture for you?"

"I think every word you say fulfills a dream."

For the first time in my life, somebody had taken down my grandmother's embroidery: I was the happiest person in the world.

We slept together in my bed.

A thought lit me up like a flash: From two, we were now down to... ONE.

Embraced, like newlyweds on their honeymoon. Naked. I was only wearing my chastity cage, which I was very fond of. She wore only the necklace with my key. In the few moments when my mouth was not busy satisfying the craving for her pussy, or her hands and tongue were not busy playing gently with my cage and my balls, we talked. We talked for hours, about everything, about nothing, about dreams, about us.

Consuelo was very aroused, but I couldn't tell whether she still had orgasms that night, or whether she remained at a very high level of pleasure without a peak comparable to that which occurred in the Club. From my point of view, I knew for sure that although I was very aroused, I never ejaculated that night. She was very playful and curious: it is not often that a virgin girl can look at and touch a male penis without any risk. And I was so happy that she was playing with my penis... that I would have given up cumming.

After hours of teasing, playing, and talking, she closed her eyes, and in an instant, she fell asleep in my arms. I had her nipples against mine (for the first time in forever) and excitement that could have broken through the wall... but the metal bars were indestructible. The blue balls were swollen: looking at them, they seemed much bigger than the cage enclosing my penis. I could have caressed my balls, but I avoided doing so so as not to increase my already intense excitement, and not to bother her with my beastly movements.