The Dinner Game (Of Most Clueless)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he can't penetrate! And I can't be penetrated!" exclaimed Consuelo.

"His brain knows he can't. His penis doesn't know. The penis reacts to stimulation from the outside. I think, if I may venture to guess, that your rabbit-fellow is looking at someone who excites him very much: not me, not my wife, so, there remains only one possible explanation..."

"Me? But I'm ugly, and I'm a virgin, and no one has ever asked me..."

"You are healthy, and you are beautiful, and you leaned close to his penis, and he smelled your pheromones and the smell of your hair and youth."

"My mother says I am ugly and fat, and that I will never find a husband!"

The word "fat" applied by some envious mother to such a gorgeous and healthy Human Being, triggered me more than I could have imagined before. I was taller, yet Consuelo's charming body looks far better from the skin and bones of the Pussy in Boots, flat-bottomed and without tits worthy of this glorious name.

I could no longer resist. "Believe me Consuelo, we all find you so pretty! And I find you... stunning beautiful. Gorgeous, and Brave. I swear it. And I am not saying this because you are naked, nor because I am lonely and tortured tonight. I always thought you were beautiful."

Silence.

If we hadn't been in the middle of the hubbub of a partying Club, I could have heard crickets, or a bush rolling through the desert.

The Lady elbowed the Big Guy. "Hey you, strong submissive! Here are my orders, right now. Take off your cloak and cover these two bunnies. Now that the two torturing beginner girls are away, it is not necessary (nor appropriate) for each of the Mad Hatter's guests to see their naked, caged, and restrained bodies. Then, you must follow my lead, naked!"

Chapter 4: Under the Wooden Door (so to speak).

The Big Guy created a sort of teepee tent (or a Pavillion) for the two bunnies, with his large cloak, as colorful as a solid wooden door missing only the gilded handle.

Then he followed his wife, who had hooked a flexible snap hook to his cage.

Now she was dragging him by the cock with a canine leash, towards the bar.

She hummed an old Billy Joel song in a low voice, "Piano Man":

.

"Now John, at the bar, is a friend of mine

He gets me my drinks for free

And he's quick with a joke,

or to light up your smoke

But there's someplace that he'd rather be"

.

Then turning to her leashed husband, she whispered: "Tell me, dear, does it exist someplace that YOU'd rather be, right now? Yes it is... and I know very well where it is!", and she giggled!

From four (again), we were now down to two (again).

Consuelo and I were left alone. Handcuffed to the chairs, but hidden from the sight of people under that Invisibility Cloak.

She murmured to me: "Do you want to know my humble opinion? Ursula insults and mistreats you because she envies you. All those hasty sexual adventures with strangers will always be a constant disappointment for her... you, on the other hand, at least have self-confidence. In my opinion, when she calls you «Incel» in front of everyone, it is like a shortened form to express a much longer concept. Like if she says, «Wow! I don't know how to respond to what you just said. So I will call you names, such as Incel! Because having sex, is the only unit of value I understand». That insatiable, unhappy slut... I feel sorry for her. It is like when my old friend Kimberly calls me «Virgin» as if it were an insult: I believe that she too would like to still be a virgin and would like to still have hope for a happy future."

Consuelo's words comforted me and made me think that the two of us were... somehow similar.

We were close but distant.

Naked and without pretense, though unable to touch each other, at least for the moment.

Well, not naked, but almost, with partial Bunny disguises. I was wearing a fine velvet waistcoat and a pocket watch with a gold chain. She was holding out a chain towards me, with two cruel crocodiles mercilessly mumbling her nipples.

Consuelo whispered to me, "I beg you..."

"What?"

"My nipples are very sore, from those golden crocodiles that Kimberly attacked me... take them off, please..."

"Two fingers and we're done," I said, like a knight with a Damsel in Distress, too overconfident in my cuffed wrists.

But no matter how far she leaned forward, my hands would not reach the clamps.

She begged me, "I beg you... take them off... I will do anything for you if you take them off!"

I hesitated to say what I thought, but there was only one way to reach her chest: to bring my mouth closer. A cough betrayed all my emotion, which exploded breaking through a wall of deep embarrassment.

"Consuelo, I swear there are no ulterior motives, but the only way we can release the clamps is if I can reach them with my teeth. I'm sorry..."

"Just do it!"

It had been hard to say. But now, it was even harder to do it. The Big Guy's cloak kept us in the dark. I could hear her breathing and slowly drew my head closer so as not to bump her forehead. Slowly bringing my cheeks together, I was sure I would not hurt her. Slowly I slid my head down her neck, and in order not to lose contact, I had to rest on the skin of the base of her breast. She gasped but did not shirk.

My face rested on top of her right tit. I stretched out my tongue to measure the distance: I unintentionally bumped into her tormented nipple. She trembled: from pain, I imagined. Gliding my cheek over her tit, I reached for the clamp. Holding the spot with my tongue, I rolled my head downwards, to clench the clamps with my teeth and make them lose their grip. It was not easy. The strangest thing was the sweet, penetrating smell of her nipples. Maybe the contact with my saliva made them... smell? It was mesmerizing.

I finally remembered what my mission was. Two pairs of incisors pressed against the clamps, and one nipple was released. Consuelo let out a mixed cry of pain and pleasure. Or so I interpreted it. I said "Is everything OK?" but she kept repeating "OMG! OMG! OMG!". Following the chain, I reached the other nipple. It seemed even stiffer than the previous one. I released the clamp in an instant: the chain fell to the floor with a resounding metallic sound.

"Oh, thank you, you are my savior! Now, please don't go away..."

"Where do you want me to go? I'm handcuffed to the chair!"

"I meant, don't move your head! My nipples hurt, would you... cuddle them a little? Just a little? Pretty please?"

I was about to faint. Not only had I touched two nipples for the first time in my life, but instead of slapping me, the girl was asking me to cuddle them! Blood flowed copiously to my cock, but the cage prevented any erection.

I tried to be as gentle as possible. I licked, kissed, and cuddled each of those two nipples as if they had been two newborn kittens with their eyes still closed.

Consuelo groaned and rubbed herself against the chair. Her pussy was imprisoned in the female chastity cage, but I could sense that an anal plug was impaling her rosebud: the tail of artificial hair was soft, but this clue gave me zero information about the plug, which could be long, wide, vibrating, anything!

My cheek was resting against her sternum and with my ear, I could hear her heart beating faster and faster. Each twitch of her tummy confirmed to me that she was enjoying it, and this knowledge intensified my enthusiasm for licking around the sore nipples.

The two nipples were swollen and throbbing. The two alligators' fangs had shown no mercy! With my tongue, I could feel the blood flowing to the liberated nipples. They were... warmer now.

Consuelo moaned and urged me to suck them directly, without licking around the areola as I was doing for fear of hurting her.

She said something about Oxytocin... I sucked her tits like a newborn. She groaned, babbled nonsense words, and kept wiggling! Suddenly, she arched her back and contracted into a long moan, howling like a she-wolf. But around the Tea Table there was all kinds of moaning, grunting, wailing, and other sexual noises: moreover, we were very close to the stage, and anyone who heard the howling could imagine it was coming from the side theatrical curtains.

I kept licking her tits, but I understood. For the first time in my life, a girl orgasmed in front of me. And without penetration: I had discovered that there is something called a nipple orgasm! And... I had given it to her! And in the meantime, I could neither cum nor reach to jerk off with my hands! It was an absurd feeling... frustrating but also joyful for me.

After an interminable time, Consuelo whispered to me: "Stop, enough... OMG what an intense orgasm, wow! Thank you, you are such a good boy, and you have a magical tongue... I would not have succeeded without you. Sure, I mean it, you are an angel.

A poet of ancient Rome wrote that after the orgasm one should keep quiet because one is always talking nonsense... every time.

Talking about silly things: do you want to ask me to tell you, if I had an orgasm? I've read that males often ask that silly question."

"No, well, I think I can guess what happened. And I'm glad I was also part of that happy moment for you. If I may ask a silly question, I would like to ask if you and Belinda..."

"If we are a Lesbian couple? OMG, no! I mean: I have nothing against lesbians, I'm just happy for them. But I'm not interested in having sex with a girl: it's not in my fantasies. Kimberly just shares a rented flat with me. At first, she tried to seduce me, but then she gave up. She is BI: in the sense that every night I see her come home with a different girl or boy, and sometimes with adults several years older than her. When she's alone, haloed, and bored, Kimby masturbates... a lot."

"And you don't?"

"Me? OMG, what questions are you asking me? Of course, I masturbate. I'm 21, I have a healthy body, and nothing has ever penetrated my vagina. But I also have curiosity and desires. Kimberly masturbates with vibrators and anal balls, I masturbate by stroking my clitoris in the shower, or with a small Magic Wand... the one she used on my cage before, it's mine. I bought it on the Web.

And the crocodiles are mine too... I had seen Kim using Clover clamps, along with a lesbian girl who was yanking on the chain to get her aroused... then that girl whose name I don't know, squatted down and licked and sucked her tits and Kim had an orgasm... I heard her and saw her.

This had me very intrigued. I want to keep my hymen intact, and the discovery that I could have an orgasm through intense attention to my nipples gave me high expectations.

But when the crocodiles arrived, I got scared: the metal jaws were sharp and I was afraid of hurting myself. I thought I had kept them secret in my drawer, but Kim knew where they were.

This evening, before arriving in the taxi, she handcuffed my wrists behind my back, under the pretext of preventing me from hiding the cage from people's eyes. But then, without warning, Kim started to lick my bare nipples to make them erect, and then she made the two crocodiles bite. I yelled, twice!

Kimberly laughed, saying that they had hurt her the first day too, but that when a girl gets used to it, then she cannot live without it.

I was crying my eyes out, it was the first time and I didn't know what was going to happen. But I must admit I was lucky: of trials and tribulations

I had my share, but now, I'm there, beyond any previous doubt of mine about Nipples Orgasm. And I guess you too, now you believe in it!"

I listened to her with stunned ears. She had just had an intense orgasm, and I had not yet: aroused and frustrated.

To confide these things to me, she had leaned close to my ear, and I could feel the hot breath of a post-orgasmic bliss on my pectoral muscles. My caged penis was only a short distance away: I was as excited as ever.

She sighed happily: "But I feel guilty, receiving all these kindnesses from you without being able to reciprocate. Please tell me... Is there anything you want me to do for you?"

In the half-light, I seemed to see her serious and sincere eyes.

I wanted to ask one specific thing. I had seen her in so many porn films and knew what her name was. Blowjob! So vulgar, so... prevaricating. But Lady had called it something else, and it didn't sound so vulgar. I wanted to tell her, "Lean forward and wrap your lips around my caged cock, and suck my meat through the bars, hold it all inside your virgin-girl mouth that has just had an orgasm, and receive my cum on your hot tongue until you swallow it all down your throat!" ... I knew very well what I wanted. But ... Yet, I hesitated. I knew Consuelo was in the right disposition for adventures that night, and in her voice, I seemed to catch an encouragement to be happy too. But I understood that Consuelo was repulsed by the idea of putting her mouth near a cock (not just mine: all cocks in general), and I didn't dare to ask for what I sincerely wanted, despite the impassable bars of the cage.

So I stammered:

"Your toes are beautiful... your nails with the clear polish are so refined... if it doesn't gross you out, would you like to caress me? I feel an uncomfortable itch..."

With a mischievous note in her voice, unexpected, Consuelo chirped, "Where? Where do you want me to caress you with my toes?"

"My balls... I beg you..."

"Oh, now I understand..."

She lay back in her chair arching her back. From underneath her bottom, I saw her bunny tail sticking out, which was soft and didn't bother her.

She spread her knees and lifted her ankles, bringing her toes up to the level of my balls.

I thought she would touch my balls from afar, with one foot. Instead, she had chosen to come closer and use two legs together, well aware that I had a perfect view of her shaved pussy wide open.

She could have chosen to hold a more demure posture... perhaps using only one foot at a time, only from far away, only for a second.

But instead, she had deliberately chosen to show me her open pussy. The Big Guy's wood-coloured cloak didn't reach that far down: the soft light showed me clearly that her clitoris and labia were glistening, dripping with vaginal juices.

Was it possible that Consuelo had become so aroused?

I felt the gentle pressure of the toes on my balls. Two testicles, hard as hard-boiled eggs, inside a fully exposed scrotal sac outside the protective cage. I didn't think I could get even more aroused than before, but instead, I was exceeding all predictions.

After a few minutes, Consuelo hummed under her breath, her mouth open in a wide grin:

"This little piggy went to market,

This little piggy stayed home,

This little piggy had ice cream,

This little piggy had none.

This little piggy went ...

Wee, wee,

all the way home!"

.

I was a little excited and a little scared. "What do you want to do?"

She did not answer and leaned forward. She stuck out her tongue the length of it, then smeared a long lick on the right side of the bars of my cage, from the base towards the tip. "This little piggy went to market..."

Then Consuelo moved her head to the other side and ran her tongue along the other side, in the opposite direction, from the tip towards the base: "...this little piggy stayed home."

Then she gave a nibble to the inert skin of the scrotal sac, OMG! "This little piggy had ice cream..."

At that point, she pulled her mouth away. Without touching me, she said in a sad tone: "...this little piggy had none!"

Immediately afterward, however, in a cheerful voice, she chirped, "This little piggy went ... Wee, wee, all the way home!" and she filled the surface of my imprisoned cock with kisses, laughing with joy. Once. Twice. Trice. About a dozen times.

I was motionless, completely paralyzed. I wanted to cum... actually, no. My cock desired to cum. My heart wanted that moment to last an eternity.

Until that day I had remained chaste for moral reasons.

Since that evening, I had only wanted to remain chaste because Consuelo, my keyholder, wanted to play in a long session of tease and denial. Without points, without merit, without a timetable: just for the joy of being together and helping each other.

.

Chapter 5: Two different chastities.

.

Before, I had not looked at the chastity belt worn by Consuelo, because I did not want to weigh down her predicament with my male gaze.

But now, she was spreading her knees wide so that she could fiddle with my testicles with both feet.

She was cheerful and carefree.

After a life spent fearing the hands and penis of males, for the first time, she was free to live peacefully, with a male who would not touch her body with his hands or penis.

She whispered to me: "Do you know what Alice says when she guesses that the mouse speaks French?"

"No... what does she say?"

"Ou est ma chatte?"

"Oh! And what does that mean?"

"According to Carroll, it was the first sentence in Alice's school book. But it means, literally, where is my... pussycat! And yes, in the eighteenth century, French women had their pussies licked by their lovers, I study French literature, and Diderot devoted whole volumes to it... before De Sade and many other pornographers..."

"I thought you were..."

"A clueless virgin? Yes, I am. I'm a virgin, I'm a total clueless, I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day, street-wise Hercules..."

"No! Don't mistreat me. I am a virgin too! I'm not mocking you. I save myself for the right person."

Consuelo whispered to me, "I saw how you looked at those two slaves on the stage when the she-tamer was hitting their closed testicles dentre that wooden pillow with the riding crop... you seemed to be very intrigued by it."

"Are you saying that to accuse me of being a pervert?"

"No, I say that because it gave me great arousal too."

"I... I wish there was a woman...who would do those things to me too."

"And I... I wish you were that guy... who lets the skin of his scrotum be kindly trampled and pinched by my toes, while his cock remains locked with no possibility of release because the key is far from my hands."

"But if you had the key, would you release me?"

Consuelo hesitated.

With her toes, she stroked my testicles gently as if they were precious eggs with a too-fragile shell. She weighed the words.

I am sure that, despite Diderot and De Sade's recent mentions, she had never read anything on the subject and had never seen a male chastity cage: it is the kind of object that does not exist in romance novels, maidens only read about heroes with permanently erect dicks.

On the other hand, the female chastity belt is a well-known medieval artifact, and she surely knew it if only as a joke: but I am sure she had never thought about the emotions a young boy feels when blood flows copiously but a metal cage prevents him from getting an erection.

Very quietly, she sighed, then whispered "Maybe I will decide to give your little friend down there a release... or maybe, not. Seeing him captive makes me feel safe. And it makes me feel Powerful. If I were the person holding your key... your Keyholder... I would not release you very easily. The lock would stay locked most of the time because I feel that I'd like to see you often in this predicament. And, I may sound silly, but I am a virgin because I choose to be one... I only agreed to come here on the promise that no one would touch my pussy, and Kimberly was very specific about that. I may want to be a virgin on my wedding day, even though most people think this is a mistake."