The Dinner Game (Of Most Clueless)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time of very sweet suffering (maybe whole hours!), I entered a sleepy phase, in which I was awake enough to protect her, but asleep enough to rest.

The next morning (long afternoon!) she woke me with the smell of breakfast, although I did not understand how she had managed to create a breakfast, in the mess that was the flat I shared with Ursula. The coffee I knew where it came from, but the food? Had it arrived by magic? Was Consuelo a Bruja, a Witch, a Wizard? But I was too distracted to ask, I had too much to listen to and too many confessions to admit.

She too had so many confessions to make, and so many doubts to ask.

We talked very calmly, without pressure or urgency, without extortion. She gave me my key to prove to me that I was free: I gave her back my key a minute later, to prove to her that I did not want to be free without her at my side.

Consuelo comforted me and graciously agreed to be my Proud and Lovely Keyholder for some time, as a trial phase ("trial", ha, ha!).

[Fast Forward. A "Trial Phase" that lasted many decades, passing through two graduate degrees, a Ph.D., and three years of long-distance relationship while she was specializing in Paris (without ever cheating) provoking me via video call, while I wore her cage 24/7/365... Without mentioning, a Wedding, a Honeymoon, the natural birth of our first child, a cesarean section to deliver our second child, and countless Tease and Denial sessions, but it would be long to narrate and I don't want to bore you.]

Dear reader, settle for a classic fairytale conclusion: We Lived Together Happily Ever After.

Although...

My text is not yet over. On that first night, when I was floating before falling into a deep slumber, I thought I heard what the Petite Lady and the Big Guy had said to each other after they had departed from us. And I KNOW it may seem to YOU all unreal and impossible to believe. And yet, what is life other than a dream? As the Novelist wrote:

"In a Wonderland we lie,

Dreaming as the days go by,

Dreaming as the summers die:

.

Ever drifting down the stream

Lingering in the golden gleam

Life, what is it but a dream?"

###

I honestly don't know if I dreamt it, or if I heard it. If it was a dream, it was very vivid and realistic. But maybe it was just the projection of an unexpressed desire like when someone dreams about objects and people they saw before falling asleep.

###

The Big Guy and the Eat Me Lady walked away quickly so that they could speak discreetly without being overheard.

They knew the Club in-depth, and they found a space where no one could hear or see them.

She lifted the costume of Eat Me Cookie and showed him the golden chain with the two crocodiles biting her nipples. She gently touched the reptiles' tails to unblock the flow of blood. "Lick my sore nipples after the crocodiles' jaws, my love: I know this will make your cage feel tighter than any other action... and it is this knowledge that makes me soaked more than anything."

"At your service, Consuelo, my beloved." He obeyed immediately.

As he licked, she murmured her thoughts in his ear.

"How did it feel for you, meeting yourself as a young man, my love?"

"With all that huge hair on top of my bald head? Ah no really. If it hadn't been that I knew it was me, I wouldn't have recognized myself at all! So shy, then... not even daring to utter the word 'cunnilingus'... I can't believe it!"

"Darling, you were so tender in the beginning! And then you became the king of cunnilingus, you lick better than a woman!"

"Thanks to your cage and your leash, Consuelo."

"Thanks to this club that brought us together so many years ago."

"But will it be true that they close it?"

"I don't know. Maybe they closed it and reopened it, a hundred times. Maybe we will meet ourselves a thousand more times. Maybe tomorrow an experienced couple will help a beginner couple for the first time. Maybe there are many other Lost and Found clubs, and you just need to... look for them."

"Do you remember what you told me that first night of ours, at the Club, all those years ago, Consuelo?"

"I told you 'The couple that Play together, will Stay together'... forever."

"And we played hard, I'd say."

"Well, you wore the 24/7/365 cage, anything for you was a source of excitement, even watching me combing my hair or pouring coffee! For me it was different... on many days I didn't desire anything sexual at all, and I deliberately ignored you. But even that turned you on! My girlfriends all say that they invent dozens of pretexts to boycott their husbands' sexual endeavors: headaches, too hot, too cold... some even argue in advance to 'ruin the mood' so that then in bed he doesn't dare bother them, after they've yelled and nagged him all day. What a horrible life! Then they say you and I are perverse. I have never scolded or nagged you, have I?"

"Never outside the sessions: you have always supported me and helped me in my career"

"And I have been satisfied by you in work, and I have been satisfied by you in bed. Perfect."

"And our two sons never found out anything, and they never suspected that we lived a kinky lifestyle"

"You were so considerate when I was pregnant! Do you know that most men don't have sex with their wives for nine months? You were more eager!"

"Oh, if you claim this exaggeration, then you are incorrect! I always liked your wonderful tits both before, after, and while breastfeeding. And each time, I devoured your pussy with the same enthusiasm: menstruating, non-menstruating, pregnant, all the time!"

"That's true. Ha! For menstrual pains you were like a Healer: the sites always talk a lot about hot tea and chocolate, and no one says that an oral orgasm given by a frustrated, caged husband is the most effective medicine to forget menstruation, ha, ha! Sometimes, I waited with joy for them to come, to ask you to relieve me more often on the same day: morning, afternoon, evening, and late night!" she giggled delightedly.

He was thoughtful.

She guessed what her husband was mulling over. "You are pondering whether the two of them will have realized that it was us? I mean: that we are the two of them? Like Marty McFly?"

"Maybe Consuelo understood. But the Bunny-Boy didn't understand. I mean: I wouldn't have understood. I was too thin, I had never seen a gym, and only books existed for me. And baldness seemed like old man stuff to me. No. I did not understand that I was him. Maybe Consuelo understood that you were Consuelo, but I didn't."

"You stayed the same, sweetheart..."

"No, my love. I have changed, and thanks to you, I must say. You inspired me, you supported me. When I didn't have a girlfriend, going to the gym meant being bullied by everyone. Since I started showing up with you, everyone respected me, and even if I said I was a virgin, they all thought it was a lie. «But how: you're in a relationship with the best female ass in town, living together in a tiny flat, and you're still a virgin?» No one believed me."

"They said that? I'm flattered!" chirped Consuelo, coquettishly pushing his big hands away from her sore but pleasant tits.

"Don't play the cunning little vixen! You know very well that everyone used to say that. And everyone said you had the firmest breasts in town."

"But it was small."

"Better small and firm, than big and soft, I say."

"I don't know if Consuelo understood. If we were like prescience. If seeing ME, made her realize WHO SHE WAS: what her real size was: neither too short, nor too fat, nor tall a mile or two. I don't know if she recognized me, or if she recognized herself today. Maybe yes, maybe not."

"Tell me, Consuelo: have you been happy all these years with me?"

"You know I have only one answer for that question, darling:

"In a Wonderland we lie,

Dreaming as the days go by,

Dreaming as the summers die:

Ever drifting down the stream

Lingering in the golden gleam

Life, what is it but a dream?"

She lovingly kissed him.

"What a wonderful dream it had been."

.

THE END (of the dream).

.

### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author.

My humble contribution to the "Lost And Found Event".

I humbly apologize to those who (like the talented oneagainst) have a fetish for punctuation and grammar: unfortunately English is not my mother tongue, please focus on the plot and forget my mistakes.###