The Dinner Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Taking our fun upstairs and to a new level.
1.7k words
4.17
5.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowly begin to climb the stairs to the bedroom. Your mind begins to race with the thoughts of what is to come. A shiver rushes through your body in anticipation. You only know that look from me all too well. You know that I am going to take my time with you. Tease you. Bring you up to the point of exploding then backing away just to build you up even more. You're both nervous but also excited with the anticipation of what is ahead.

We get to the bedroom door. I'm standing behind you as I guide your hands to grasp the door-frame. I gently nudge your feet and legs a little more than shoulder width apart. I kiss the back of your neck and whisper in your ear; "Keep your hands there. No touching me. Do not move them or else I'll have to tie them to the door."

My left hand reaches around to grab ahold of your breast as my right hand slides around down to your pelvis. I continue to kiss and bit your neck as my fingers find your aroused clitoris. I slowly begin to rub your clitoris around and around. Not roughly but with firmness and rhythm I rub around and around and around, feeling your clitoris grow even more.

You begin to get a little wetter as my pressure and pace intensifies. My fingers spread your lips apart exposing your aroused clitoris. I gently slide a finger into your pussy to gather some of your moisture and bring it up to your clitoris. I spread your moisture around your clitoris getting it nice and slick and wet. My fingers continue to rub and flick and torture your engorged clit. My other hand begins to pinch & tease your erect nipples a little harder and harder as I rub your clitoris firmer and faster. I bite your neck as my hands and fingers work your body into a frazzle.

I spread your feet a little further apart as I all of a sudden drop down to my knees behind you. I firmly grab your buttocks and spread your cheeks apart. I can feel your body shiver and quake and tense up in almost nervous like anticipation. Then you feel it. You feel my tongue lightly flick at your puckered little asshole. You almost lose it right there and then as my tongue gently licks and flicks your little anus. You love it. You love when I lick and play with your little asshole.

My fingers return to your clitoris as my tongue begins to work a little firmer at your tiny little butt hole. You arch your back and push your ass back onto my tongue wanting it inside of your puckered little hole. You want me to dart my tongue inside of you. You need it. You want it. You can't wait for it.

I continue to lick you teasingly. I circle around the edges. I lightly flick your ass with the tip of my tongue all the while I'm playing with your clit. You release your hands from the door frame and reach behind yourself grabbing my head trying to get my tongue to go inside of you. I immediately stop and say; "Put your hands back up there Babe! You know the rules! Don't make me tie your hands ... yet!"

I nudge your legs even a little further apart as I roughly grab your ass with one hand. All of a sudden I dart my tongue into your awaiting bum while my other hand's finger plunge into you soaking wet pussy. I lick and dart my tongue deeper into your little ass as my fingers find your engorged G-Spot. I begin to stroke your spongy, engulfed G-Spot as my tongues works deeper and deeper into your perfect little ass.

You arch your back and push your ass back towards me wanting me to get deeper and deeper into you with my tongue and fingers. The sensation is driving you crazy. My tongue licking your ass deeply. My fingers stroking and pressing upon your G-Spot. My thumb rubbing your clitoris. I can feel your orgasm building. I know your going to lose it any second now.

I quickly stand up and turn you around to face me. I grab your hands with my left hand and raise them above your head pinning them to the top of the door frame. I reach my right hand down to your pelvis and roughly insert two fingers into your slick and wet pussy. My two fingers quickly find your aroused G-Spot and I firmly and roughly begin to stroke it. Your body sinks down onto my hand as my fingers aggressively work your G-Spot. Your legs begin to shake as your body tightens. You're going to explode any second now and your going to squirt and gush everywhere.

You throw your head back as you bear down almost losing your balance. I'm almost holding you up by your pelvis with my fingers ravaging your G-Spot furiously. Your body tenses as your orgasm reaches that point. You start to scream; "No! No! No! Stop Babe! Please Stop! No! No! No! Stop! Oh My God Babe I'm gonna ..."

Whoosh! You orgasm intensely! You squirt and gush everywhere. Your body convulses as your juices flow and shoot out of your spasming pussy. Your cum drips down your inner thighs. It splashes on the floor. It soaks everything and everywhere. Your body shakes and quivers as flashes of pure pleasure rush throughout your body.

I take you by the hand and almost roughly thrown you onto the bed. I guide you up to the toward to pillows and headboard. I lift your hips upward and slide a pillow underneath your buttocks. I spread your legs as I take my position between them in order to continue my ministrations upon your pussy and ass.

"No No! No No Babe! I can't take anymore! No No! Please No!" You beg me to stop. In fact you beg me to not even start as you are totally spent. I ignore your pleas. I am going to make you cum again and again and again.

I spread your lips exposing your clitoris. I surround your little nub with my lips and suck it deeply bringing it deeper between my lips. I trap it sucking it into my lips as my tongue starts to aggressively attack it. You thrust your head back as your pleas for me to stop come to an end. I feel you relax as you lift your hips thrusting your pelvis into my face.

I slide two fingers back inside your pussy. I quickly find your engorged G-Spot and begin to rub and work at it again. I'm stroking and rubbing your G-Spot savagely as I continue to suck lick and torture your clitoris. A mixture of your juices and my saliva drip from you down to your little bum. I continue to ravage your clitoris and G-Spot with my tongue and fingers. Your hips heave and thrust and move in rhythm to my stoking and licking.

I quickly move downwards and give your little asshole a nice long, broad lick with my tongue. I get it nice and wet as I feel your body stop moving and writhing. You know what's next as your body begins to clinch. I look up towards you as I slide two fingers back into your pussy and one gently into your little ass. You groan as my finger invades your tight little hole. You love when I finger your ass. You feel dirty that you love it so much but you also love being so dirty. If your friends only knew. If they knew how dirty you can get. If they only knew the things that I do to you. They'd be so shocked yet so jealous!

I return my mouth back to your clitoris grabbing ahold of it with my lips and tongue. My fingers begin to plunge in and out of your pussy and ass slowly at first as I continue to hold your clitoris captive in my lips. A little fast and faster and deeper and deeper. I feel you gasp and yelp a little each time my fingers hit your G-spot as they plunge into you. Sucking your clitoris. Stroking your G-Spot. Finger your ass. You almost pass out with all the pleasure. You love how I explore every part of you. You love how I make you feel. You love how I can make you cum. You love the things I do to you.

I move up the bed and position myself kneeling on your right side near your head. I present my erect cock and you eagerly take it deep into your mouth. My right hand and fingers continue to work your G-Spot and clitoris and little ass as I begin to thrust my entire length into your mouth and throat.

You feel your orgasm building more and more as your hips lift and writhe and heave while I aggressively finger your pussy and ass. You begin to gasp for air and drool as I pump my hard cock into your mouth. I can feel that you're going to explode again soon. You pull away trying to escape my cock violently violating your mouth as you can't focus on your pending orgasm.

I grab your head and hair with my left hand and continue to plunge my cock into your resistant mouth. Savagely fingering both your holes and fucking your mouth and throat. Your squeals are muffled as my cock goes further and further down your throat as my fingers ravage your pussy and ass.

Your body begins to convulse and tense up again. You can't believe that you're going to cum again. You're shocked that you have anything more to squirt and gush, but you do! You try to scream as your juices shoot out of your spasming pussy, but you can't as I firmly hold your head down upon my throbbing cock. I explode, shooting another hot load of cum deep into your mouth and throat while you soak the bed with your sweet and sticky cum. Your body shakes and quivers post orgasm as I collapse onto the bed beside you completely drained and spent. You lean over and kiss me as I taste my own juices from your lips.

(End Part 2)