The Dinner Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Some needed fun when the kids are away!
2.5k words
4.06
12.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Setting The Scene)

We're hosting a few friends for dinner on a Saturday evening. We are actually quite prepared and fortunately are not rushing around before our friends arrive. Appetizers just have to be popped into the oven. Cheese and crackers are laid out ready to go. Drinks are chilled - wine is open allowing it to breathe. Snacks for the kids are all set. Some nice relaxing music gently wafts throughout the ground floor. Just one last thing, light the candles and lower the lights.

You're in the kitchen placing the last couple dishes in the drying rack. I walk up behind you and gently put my hand on your hip as I draw your hair away from your ear and quietly whisper: "We've never been so prepared in advance before! What should we do? We have time before anyone arrives!"

I pull you closed as I gently press myself up against you. I lightly kiss the back of your neck as my hand moves from your hip and across your waist and down the top of your thigh. Your hand rises up and reaches behind over your shoulder to grab the back of my neck as I kiss your shoulder, collarbone & neck a little firmer.

I pull you even closer. You can now feel my state of arousal pressing firmly into your lower back. You slowly tilt your head backwards allowing me to kiss a little further down your neck and collarbone. Your other hand starts to run up your own body as you arch your back.

Suddenly, you turn around to face me with your arms around my neck, wrapping one of your legs around my waist. I lift you up sitting you on the edge of the kitchen counter. You wrap your legs around me tightly - pulling me into you almost aggressively. I take hold of your breast with one hand as I pull your head back with the other as I start to kiss you from your ear down your neck to your collarbone as I move down your body and between your breasts. I feel you squeeze me stronger with your legs while you begin to move your hips and grind your pelvis into me.

"Ding Dong"! The doorbell abruptly interrupts & puts a halt to what was certainly to become a very steamy & passionate interaction. We quickly pull ourselves together. You straighten your hair & trying to regain your composure. I clumsily try my best to adjust or hide or disguise my particularly obvious sign of arousal!

As we make our way to answer the door you whisper in my ear; "Let's get this over with as quickly as possible so that we can continue what we've started!" I respond; "No. No. We have to be good hosts. We can wait. It'll just make it that much better!"

The evening goes along great. The kids are playing & watching movies downstairs. The adults are enjoying nice food & wine, fun & funky cocktails, excellent conversation and friendship. It's great to have a group of friends where the adults and kids get along so well. Despite our initial desire to get the evening over with early, we really do enjoy having them around.

We're able to steal a view glances every now and then and take every opportunity to touch one another without being too noticeable. A hand on the shoulder here while we're talking ... another under the table on one another's legs while trying our best to listen to others talk. A little "accidental" brush up against each other in the kitchen now and again. All mostly subtle and sly except for a few times when you make no mistake about what you want as you firmly grab my crotch and are determined to try and break my decorum.

The evening starts to draw to a close. One of the other mothers comes back to the dining room table after checking in on the kids letting them know they'll be leaving soon. She turns to us and says; "The kids want to have a sleepover and since you guys have put on such a wonderful evening, why don't we take the kids for the night?" You and I look at each other and almost simultaneously stand up and say; "GREAT IDEA!", as we quickly begin to pull together some things & pack a couple backpacks for the kids.

As we start to round up all the kids and everyone is preparing to leave we once again thank the couple who will be hosting the sleepover. The wife turns to us and says; "I've been watching you guys all night. I know those looks. You guys need the WHOLE house to yourselves tonight I'm sure! Try not to break the bed again you two!"

We gracefully usher everyone towards and out the door and wave goodbye as they drive away. I close the door and as I turn around you're right there in front of me kicking off your shoes, unfastening & sliding out of your skirt. You reach right for my belt and hastily unbuckle and unzip me as you swiftly and aggressively grab ahold of my raging erection.

"We can do whatever you want later. You can have and do to me whatever you want afterwards. But right now I NEED you inside of me! I NEED to feel you deep inside of me!"

We clumsily make our way over to the couch as we continue to discard clothing. You grab a couple of pillows and set them behind yourself as you sit up on the arm rest of the couch. You lay yourself back with your hips tilted & raised slightly upwards. I know how much you love this position. I know how deep I can get into you in this particular way. I know how much you absolutely love this position.

I grab your ankles spreading & holding your legs up in the air. You reach between your legs grabbing & guiding my erection towards you. You quiver and shudder a little and let out a very satisfying sigh as I slide my length into your soaking wet pussy. We both arch our backs and throw back our heads as we both almost explode instantly. Somehow I'm able to contain myself and begin to slowly thrust myself in and out of your slick & glistening pussy. You give out a little yelp each time I hit the back of your walls as I begin to go deeper and more powerful and with more pace and fervor.

You begin to play with your clitoris as I continue to slide in and out of you. I know this only all too well. I know as soon start that, you will orgasm very quickly. I say; "Hold on babe. Slow down. Don't cum yet. Slow down."

Through your gasping breath you say; "No! No! Don't stop! We can do whatever you want later! But I need to cum now! Keep fucking me Mark! Don't stop! Make me cum! Make me cum Mark!"

I pull your hips upwards and continue to thrust my length into your sopping wet little pussy! You feverishly play with your clitoris as I hit your g-spot with my raging hard cock. Again and again my cock hits your growing g-spot. I can see your chest begin to heave and your body begins to convulse as our pace quickens. I can see you're going to explode soon. Your sighs of: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" get a little quieter as you gasp & struggle for breath. Your head rolls to the side as you continue to whisper and gasp "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Your entire body begins to shake. Your pussy tightens its grip on my member as it begins to contract uncontrollably. So tight. You almost push me out of you as your orgasm reaches unbelievable heights. I struggle to grab a hold of you in order to continue fuck you. You begin to say; "Okay, okay, okay." I know what is going to happen next. I know only all too well that you're going to explode all over me. Your body clenches and you push me away as your orgasm hits climax. I pull away from you, stroking my cock as you continue rub your clitoris frantically and your entire body tightens and clenches. With an almost animal-like groan, moan and scream, you gush and squirt all over me and the floor and the edge of the couch. Your body begins to twitch as I see your skin tighten and goose-bumps arise.

You slowly begin to regain your breath feeling totally spent and satisfied. You look toward me with your hair a complete tussled mess and say; "Thank-you baby! I so needed that so bad! That's all I could think about all night! That was sooooooo good! Thank-you baby! Thank-you!"

You sit up from your reclined position and grab my rock hard, glistening cock. Its completely covered with your cum as you start to stroke me. "Your turn baby! Now it's your turn! How do you want me baby? I know. I know. I know exactly how you want me. You want me on my knees! You want me doggy don't you baby? You love fucking me doggy don't you!"

"Yes I do! You know I do! You know I always love fucking you from behind! But first I need your mouth! I want you to suck me baby! I want you to taste your cum from my cock!

You slide off of the couch onto the floor. You lift my cock up as you begin to tickle and lick my scrotum. You know this drives me crazy as you continue to tease by gently kissing the shaft of my penis. You're almost devilishly torturing me as you know that I need you to take me into your mouth right this instant. You glance up at me with that sly look as you continue to lick and flick and kiss my raging cock. You love how much you're teasing me. You love torturing me.

You then reach behind grabbing my buttocks as you take my entirety deep into your mouth and throat. I let out a groan as I bury myself deeper into your mouth with your lips locked around my base.

You look up at me. Those beautiful eyes locked onto mine as you completely engulf my length deep into your mouth and throat. You're so proud of yourself. You love how you can completely deep-throat my erection.

You slowly withdraw my member from your mouth almost seductively. Then all of a sudden, almost abruptly, you look up at me and say as you stroke me;

"Fuck my mouth baby! I want you to hold my head and grab my hair and fuck my mouth. Use me baby. Use my mouth and cum deep in my throat. I want to swallow every last drop. Make me baby. Make me take your load! I want you to cum on my lips, on my cheeks ... cum all over my face baby. Cum in my mouth, down my throat. I want you to cum where ever you want baby! I want it all baby. Please give me it all baby!"

Your lips and eyes and words drive me absolutely crazy. I grab ahold of your head and entwine your hair into my fingers. I begin to slowly push myself into your open and awaiting mouth. Your eyes are locked upon mine as I quicken my pace and thrust myself deeper into your mouth and throat. Your eyes never leave mine as you gag a little as I start to hit the back of your throat with more and more force and frequency. You love how much this pleases me. You love me taking control and using you to please myself.

You reach down between your legs and begin to play with your pussy as I continue to pump myself into your mouth more aggressively. Your mouth is so warm and wet and inviting. You gag and spit and drool a little more and as I fuck your mouth and throat like an animal. You're playing with your clitoris almost frantically as you feel me getting close to exploding. You want it all. You want to swallow the orgasm that has been building in me all evening long. You know its going to be huge. You know there's going to be so much cum.

I pull your head down onto my length as my cock shoots its first load of hot cum down your throat. You cough and gag as you try to take it all. I pull myself out of your mouth as the next stream of semen finds your lips and face. So hot. So warm. So good. It's not always the case, but sometimes you just love feeling my cum on your face. You start to squirt and orgasm yourself as you feverlishly stroke your clitoris. My cock continues to spew thick stream after stream of warm gooey cum all over your lips and chin and breasts. You're soaking the floor beneath you with your cum. I'm covering your face and body with mine.

My spasming cock begins to subside. You begin to rub my cum into your breast and clear it from your cheeks and chin and seductively lick it from your fingers. You take my cock back into you mouth getting every last drop as your eyes have never broke their lock with mine.

You give me a grin and a smile knowing how pleased and satisfied I am. You love how you can drive me crazy and make me so weak. You love how you can make me orgasm and cum so hard.

"Baby that was so good. I love when you do that. I love the way you do that to me. I love when you make me suck your cock like that and take all of your cum! I love being your little slut sometimes. I love when you treat me like your personal little cocksucker! I love that you can make me be that dirty and do those things!"

I take your hand in mine and raise you off your knees to your feet. I begin to walk to the stairs to make our way up to the bedroom as I continue to hold your hand and guide you along with me. I turn around, looking you in the eye and say;

"That was just the beginning babe! Now we're going to really have some wild fun!"

A complete shiver races through your body. You get a tingling, throbbing feeling in your pussy and your little ass puckers as your mind races to what is coming next. You know that look in my eye. You know that the night really has just begun. You know that I'm going to do the kind of things to you that you rarely ever even admit to loving, desiring, and craving! If your girlfriends only knew those secrets. If they only knew that side of you. They'd be so shocked yet so jealous at the same time.

Before when climb the stairs, you turn to me and say; "Let me grab a bottle of water babe. I think I'm going to need it!"

(End of Part 1)