The Director

Story Info
A hypnotist helps her take direction from the director.
3.2k words
4.67
12k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was nervous about her new acting job. The director had a reputation in the industry of firing actors that didn't keep up with his direction, so she wanted to make sure she listened and did exactly as he asked. She had even gone to a hypnotist for help making sure she listened and followed the directors' orders. The hypnotist came highly recommended and found she went under easily. He told afterwards her she should have no trouble following through on what the director would ask of her. Her part was one of the leading roles, so this could catapult her into the spotlight if she did a good job.

Cindy arrived on set, ready for her first day of shooting. She had memorized all her lines for months in preparation, so was confident with whatever came her way.

Gavin, the director, walked up to her to say hi.

"Hi Cindy! Welcome to the lot."

"Thanks Gavin, I'm really excited to be here. And thank you again for the opportunity."

"No problem at all. Obviously, your good looks only part a small part in getting the role, and so we want to put that great acting we saw in auditions to work. I like to get many of the uncomfortable scenes out of the way early, and so today we have a closed set, with the sex scene between you and Ben first up. This helps the actors, as once you get to know the actors on set, this kind of scene can be even more uncomfortable." Said Gavin.

Cindy was taken back that she would have to be in lingerie on the first day of shooting, but she understood the reasons, so had no hesitation getting to make-up and wardrobe to get ready for the scene. Cindy has a strict no-nudity clause in all of her films, but knowing that this one was PG13, she didn't bother signing one, as she knew they wouldn't keep their rating otherwise.

Once she put on the sexy underwear under her clothes ready for the scene, she walked out on set and introduced herself to Ben, one of the actors in the film. She hadn't heard of him, and Ben confessed it was his very first movie.

They both got ready in their places.

"Now I want to really feel the heat from you two. Since there is no talking in this scene, I will give constant direction from behind the camera." Said Gavin.

"And, Action." Cindy took the direction immediately and began to kiss Ben.

"That's great Cindy. Ben, grab her ass. Perfect. You are both feeling the passion between the two. You both have been single for a long time, and you can feel how horny you are"

As soon as Gavin gave that direction, Cindy suddenly really did feel horny. She began to rub her hands all over Ben's body. Damn, she was horny; she thought.

"OK Cindy, start unbuttoning Ben's shirt. Ben, start doing the same to Cindy. Perfect. You are getting even more horny - you both can feel the passion building.

Cindy found it easy to take direction, as she really did feel the passion building. Usually it takes her week to allow this much passion for a guy, yet weirdly she could feel her passion build for Ben after only knowing him for half an hour.

"Cindy, as we are trying to keen our PG13 rating, I need you to turn your back on the camera. Now start unbuttoning Ben's jeans. You really want to see what he has in there. You're so horny, you feel the desperate need to wrap your hand around his hard shaft and stroke it." Gavin directed.

Shocked by how explicit the direction was, Cindy founds she was suddenly desperate to see Ben's cock - for real. Surely with her back to the camera, the best way to make it look real was by actually stroking his cock?

Cindy looked down as she unbuttoned his jeans--she was desperate to see what was in there. She reached in and wrapped her hand around his soft cock, and started to stroke it. She couldn't believe she was actually doing it. Thankfully, no-one could see her but Ben. His cock started growing in her hand, and she heard Ben let out a little moan. She was glad he let her, because she really did feel a deep desperation to stroke his cock. She started slowly, sliding her hand up and down his cock. Ben's hips started moving, which Cindy took as a sign he was enjoying it. Her hand grabbed his shaft and started pumping his cock up and down. She was desperate to stroke his cock. Cindy felt Ben moan in her mouth as they were kissing. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but the need to pump her hand up and down Ben's hard cock was overwhelming--she couldn't stop herself.

"OK, now Ben, pull Cindy onto the bed. OK, Cut!"

Ben took Cindy's hands out of his pants. She was disappointed, as she still felt a need to stroke his cock.

"Wow--I can't believe you did that," Smiled Ben "I'm not complaining, as it definitely made it look real."

Cindy smiled back, feeling a little embarrassed. She stared down at his jeans, keen to see what was in there again.

"OK, to keep our rating, Cindy and Ben, I need you both in bed with your underwear on. Cindy and Ben, take off your clothes, leave your underwear on, and jump under the covers. Cindy, I want you on top of Ben." said Gavin.

Both Cindy and Ben stripped to their underwear, and jumped into the set bed, pulling the covers over to keep the rating.

"OK, and Action."

"Now Cindy," Gavin directed, "your character hasn't had sex in months. You are passionate, you are trying to hold back, but you are hornier than you've ever been in your life, and your sex drive has taken over. You are desperate to feel Ben deep inside you. Ben, you see Cindy's character take dominance in the bedroom, and you let her take control."

Cindy suddenly felt overwhelmed with desire for Ben. She felt even hornier than before. She was sure she was going to nail this scene, as she really did want Ben inside of her. She could feel her sex drive take over and reached down to feel Ben's hard cock. She wanted to see what was inside his boxer shorts, so began to pull them down, careful to have the covers pulled up. She knew Ben wouldn't be too surprised after the last scene. Ben was a good actor, but she could see the panic quickly flash through his eyes. It was like she was on autopilot. Just like her character, she really did want to feel his cock inside her. She was moving her pussy along his hard shaft to mimic actual sex, but she was so horny she was getting desperate for it to be real, and Ben having a big cock didn't help. She couldn't stop herself. She pulled her underwear to the side and rubbed her soaking wet pussy along Ben's rock hard shaft before lifting her hips and pushing the tip of his cock into her soaking wet hole. Ben's mouth opened, making the whole scene look even more real.

It wasn't enough--she had to feel Ben deep inside her. She started to push down on his shaft, inching it deeper and deeper inside her. She let out a real moan.

"That's it Cindy--perfect. His cock feels amazing inside you. You want it as deep as you can get it. You feel the need to orgasm take over. You can feel it building. All you want to do is cum. You want to feel his seed fill your womb in passion. Ben, let her take control." Said Gavin behind the camera.

Cindy was lost in the scene. Never before had she felt the need to cum so badly. It was like it was taking over her body. The sheet kept slipping, so she had to make sure it covered what was really happening, but she was almost beyond caring, as long as she got to orgasm and have Ben's cum inside her.

Wait--did she just really think that? She was too horny to care--she knew this scene would look amazingly real, because it was. Cindy leaned back to feel the head of Ben's cock rub on her G-Spot. Oh god. She couldn't get enough of his hard cock sliding deep into her. She was going to cum. Her moans became louder as she pounded down on Bens's cock. She reached down to rub her clit. Suddenly, she felt a massive wave of an orgasm wash over her. She screamed out as she felt the orgasm come crashing around her. Suddenly Ben cried out as well, as she felt his seed fill her pussy, as she kept pumping up and down on his hard cock.

She collapsed onto Bens's chest, panting. She couldn't believe she just did that with the director and boom operator watching. Thankfully, it was a closed set, so only those two saw the performance. "That was amazing," Ben whispered in her ear.

"OK, and Cut!!! Amazing, both of you." Said the Director. "Pretty sure you both nailed it first take."

Both Cindy and Ben stepped out of the bed. The realisation of what she had just done began to dawn on her, and she felt mortified. She knew she had to get to the toilet soon, or Ben's cum will start leaking. She hurriedly put her clothes back on.

"Really incredible performance, both of you. It's a shame it's a PG13 Cindy, as I'd love to see your breasts," joked the Director.

Suddenly Cindy had an overwhelming desire to show the director her breasts. Was it direction? It felt like it.

"Um...OK" she said nervously.

Her hands were already unbuttoning her shirt. She couldn't help herself. She dropped the shirt, and reached behind and undid the clip at the back of her bra, and slipped it off her shoulders.

The three guys on set were speechless.

"Um, Cindy, I know you didn't sign a nudity clause, so I'm really glad you're happy for us to film you nude," joked the director again.

"Ummm...OK." Said Cindy again.

She had taken this as direction and slowly started unbuttoning her jeans. She felt like her body was on autopilot. The three guys just stood and watched as she wiggled her ass out of the tight jeans. She was desperate not to take her underwear off, as she might leak Ben's cum, but she couldn't stop herself. She slid the panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

"Wow. OK Cindy, I had no idea you were so desperate for us to film you naked. You really must be desperate for cock."

As the overwhelming desire for cock came over Cindy, she reeled in horror, as she just twigged what was happening. The Hypnotist made her follow every direction from the director, and now she was absolutely desperate for them to film her naked--and for cock.

Cindy tried to stop herself, but something else inside her was on autopilot. She was desperate.

"I..... I am." She said.

"You are what?" said Gavin.

"I'm..... I'm...desperate." Said Cindy.

"Sorry. Desperate for what?" Said Gavin, confused.

"I'm....I'm desperate for you to film me naked...and......and for cock."

"OK Cindy, the camera is rolling. We don't have a contract, so this will have to do. Please repeat what you said into the camera."

Cindy looked at the camera. "I'm desperate for you to film me naked, and desperate for cock."

Gavin could see the horniness come over her, but was confused about what was going on.

"Cindy -- come here for a second." Said Gavin.

Cindy walked over to the director, still completely nude, out of earshot of the camera man and actor.

"Can you explain to me what's going on?" Said Gavin.

Cindy started to panic. She couldn't let him know the truth about what had happened. But it was a direction. She was torn. Suddenly the need was too great.

"I.... I...was worried I wouldn't listen and follow direction on the film set, so I had a hypnotist put me under to follow your direction." Blurted Cindy. She looked down at the ground, ashamed.

"It seemed to have worked too well." She said.

"I agree." Said Gavin. "So I'd like to test this. Cindy, your direction is to play with yourself."

Cindy panicked. "No, please, Gavin, I'm on the brink of being a big star...."

Cindy's hand, like it was on autopilot, moved between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

Gavin smiled as he watched this starlet play with herself in front of him. It was making him hard.

"Gavin, please tell me to stop" Pleaded Cindy. "I Promise if you let me leave, I'll never tell a soul about this."

"But Cindy," Said Gavin, "Your direction is that you are completely comfortable being naked and sexual around me."

"We are still rolling. Ben, how would you like to make 3 times as much by starring in an x-rated version of the film?"

"Sure" said Ben.

"Great." Said Gavin.

Cindy was shocked by what she was hearing. "Gavin, look if I could...."

"Now Cindy, your direction is you want you walk over to Ben, drop to your knees, and suck Ben's cock while we film you."

Cindy couldn't stop herself--she felt herself walk over to Ben and was mortified to find herself slowly dropping to her knees. Ben moved in front of her. She reached into his pants, and pulled out his flaccid cock, and started stroking it, before putting it in her mouth and half-heartedly started to suck it. She didn't want to, but she couldn't say no to the direction. Her other other hand was still rubbing her clit.

"That is lacklustre Cindy." Said Gavin.

"The direction is you love sucking cock. When you slide a cock in your mouth, you can also feel the cock slide inside your pussy at the same time. The more you suck cock, the hornier you get. You have an insatiable desire for the taste of cum. You can't get enough of it."

Cindy was shocked. She knew she was going to be a famous actress one day. But for now, all she could think about was her desperate need for cock, and an overpowering need to taste Ben's cum. Suddenly Ben's cock started growing in her mouth. He was hard again, and she moaned on his cock, as the deeper she put it in her mouth, the deeper she could feel it in her pussy. The sensation felt so real she slid her fingers rubbing her clit down inside her wet pussy to check if there really was a cock there. She could feel Bens cum on her fingers.

"Great idea Cindy." Said Gavin. "Your direction to slide those fingers inside of you to make yourself cum."

She had just cum with Ben, but she knew she could cum again soon. She was getting hornier and hornier the more she sucked Ben's cock.

"That's it Cindy - pump those fingers deeper. Spread your legs more. Find your G-spot," Said Gavin from behind the camera.

The cock in her mouth felt like it was also sliding into her pussy, so the deeper his cock went into her mouth, the better it felt. At the same time, her fingers also were pumping inside her cum soaked pussy. The feeling was incredible. Plus, she knew she loved sucking cock. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't what she came here to do, but she couldn't say no to Gavin's direction. She was on autopilot, and the more she sucked Ben's cock, the hornier she was getting.

"OK Cindy, this is your direction. Please look into Ben's eyes as you suck his cock. I know you want to taste Ben's cum because it's going to be the best thing you've ever tasted, but we need him to cum on your face so we can get the money shot. Grab your breast and play with your nipples if you understand my direction." Said Gavin.

Cindy reached up and began playing with her nipples. She knew Gavin was using the word "direction" in his instructions so she couldn't say no.

"Excellent Cindy. You're doing great. Your direction if you can, is to try and cum at the same time as Ben. I need you to stop on the edge every time you feel an orgasm coming on, just so we get a great climax shot."

Oh no! Cindy was just about to cum hard. She slowed down the hand pumping fingers into her pussy, just so as not to cum. She was so close. She was now desperate for Ben to cum so she could.

"Now tell Ben what you want." She slid his cock out of her mouth and pumped his hard shaft with her hand.

"Fuck--please cum for me." Pleaded Cindy. "I'm so close to orgasm. I need you to cum on my face first before I taste it, and I really want to taste it. Please cum on my face."

Ben couldn't hold it any longer. He let out a long moan as Cindy pumped his cock. Cum shot all over Cindy's face. As soon as it did, she could feel her own orgasm build like a giant wave, then crash over her body. Her body shuddered as she screamed out, still with her fingers deep inside her. Cum shot into her open mouth, and as she was desperate to taste Ben's cum, it tasted amazing. She kept pumping his cock, aiming at her mouth as her orgasm washed over her.

Cindy stopped pumping Ben's cock and sat back on her heels. She wiped some of the cum off her face and into her mouth, as it tasted so good.

"And Cut. Great job Cindy." Said Gavin, smiling. The reality of what she had just done washed over Cindy. She had to get out of there and back to the Hypnotist.

"Um, Gavin, I have to go. I have an appointment." Said Cindy, getting up and finding her clothes.

"Cindy, please come over here." Said Gavin.

Cindy couldn't stop herself, and still naked, walked over to Gavin.

"Tell me the truth, where were you going?" "Back to the Hypnotist to undo this," Blurted Cindy.

"Cindy, your direction is that you are still so desperate for cum, that you will drop to your knees and suck my cock to get it." said Gavin.

"No, Gavin....please..." said Cindy, slowly dropping to her knees.

"And Cindy? Your direction is that you will completely forget that you ever went to the hypnotist."

"That will never happen Gavin." Said Cindy determinately, as she reached for his zip, undid it, and reached in for his cock.

"What will never happen?" Smiled Gavin.

"The...thing...about...what we were talking about..." Said Cindy with a worried frown on her face. She started to stroke his cock.

"And what was that?"

"I....I...can't remember.." said Cindy, as she open her mouth wide, and slid Gavin's cock in her mouth.