The Director: Finale

Story Info
Cat organizes the Director's harem.
2.9k words
4.16
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers

This is a wrap up for The Director series, which starts with The Director's Kitten. In particular, this follows the three chapters of The Director's Brother. All the stories start with "The Director" and are probably best read in the order they were written. I've enjoyed writing these stories, and I hope you've enjoyed reading them.

"Thank you all for being here today," Cat began.

She stood at a makeshift podium, overlooking the pool that had once belonged to the Director's brother, Dante. Well, sort of. George Larriman, who was in the audience, owned the pool and the mansion it was attached to. But Dante had control of George, and therefore had free reign. Now, of course, George had been "transferred" to the director, along with the twenty-two women and twelve men Cat was addressing who had been in Dante's control. She was one of two women dressed up, as everyone else was in swimsuits. She wore a sharply tailored business suit with a miniskirt, a lacy white camisole, and sensible heels.

The "new recruits" had filled the Director's schedule. Because Cat loved serving the Director, and she wanted him to have time for her, she was out to get things organized and alleviate his workload.

"Welcome to the service of the Director. As most of you know, the Director operates a club, Club Incognito. I know a lot of you are looking forward to getting into the club, and you all will, but not all at once. We operate the club in part to create a sexual paradise for those not in service, and if all of you came at once, we wouldn't be able to let in any new women. We will let you know in advance who can come, and who can't, so no one wastes a trip. If someone takes charge, it is possible there will be alternate festivities arranged here.

"Lucy, please stand up."

Lucy Fisher stood and waved to everyone. A curvy blonde woman, she was wore business clothes, although her blouse was unbuttoned to show lots of cleavage.

"This is Dr. Lucy Fisher, and you will all be making appointments with her. I know you've all been doing whatever Dante ordered. The Director operates a bit differently. We want to figure out what you truly want and help you achieve it. There is no one better at figuring that out than the Director, but Lucy will do preliminary evaluations and help triage who needs the Director's help most. The Director would like you to be totally honest with Doctor Lucy."

"My god she's sexy. I'd be on the couch for her anytime," said one of the men.

Lucy spoke. "Since I won't be getting paid for this by any of you, I'm free to engage in some unorthodox methods." She winked. "You might enjoy our sessions more than you think, but only if I feel you've been completely forthcoming."

Was the way she drew out the "coming" part of forthcoming intentional? Probably. Catherine took control back. "Many of you have come to Dante's parties here at the pool, where all women provided sexual services on demand to all men present. Meanwhile, Dante used the men as cash cows and had their wives keep them in chastity when they weren't here. We want to encourage a sexy atmosphere, but neither rule will apply in the future. Women, if you enjoyed being available on demand, we can arrange that. Men, if you crave domination at home, that can be arranged too. We have enough women here I'm sure we can find one happy to do that; whether it's your wife, or someone else, that's another matter. If you didn't like being in chastity or don't want to be available for free use, then you won't be in the future."

There were nods from the audience, and then one woman, a pretty young thing with a wedding ring, put up her hand.

"Yes?"

"What if we love dominating our husbands, but they decide they aren't into it? What about us?"

"We'll try to match you up with someone who likes that. And if not, we'll encourage you to look outside our little group here. If you're a dominant woman, you will get to dominate someone who enjoys it — just not necessarily your husband, if he's not into that. The difference between the Director and Dante is that the Director cares about consent."

"Huh. And if my husband divorces me, for cause, and I'm out on the streets, what good does that do me?" asked the woman.

"The Director will take care of everyone here. He has resources. In the Director's eyes sleeping with someone else isn't grounds for divorce.

"This mansion is a second home for all of you. You're welcome to come over during the day or night, as long as you don't go into the areas designated as the Director's inner sanctum. There are guest rooms and you can sleep over if you like. For a long time, the Director has lived alone, afraid his powers would take too great a toll on the free will of those around him. But there are so many of us now, and this is especially addressed to the women here, that I think we can spare him that worry by making sure he has constant variety and doesn't have to focus his attention on any one woman. Trust me, there is no better experience in the world than making him cum—he makes sure of that."

"Like Dante," said a hot redhead.

"Yes," Cat agreed, although she didn't like agreeing the two were similar, so she launched into the rest of her speech. "Some rules. Ladies, dress sexy when you get here. Not like I am, now." She took off her suit jacket, set it on a nearby chair, and lifted the camisole over her head. Her small, perky breasts didn't need a bra. She picked up the jacket and put it back on, not bothering to button it up. "There, that's better. I think we all understand what sexy is and isn't. I want the Director to have a visual feast every time he comes out of his sanctum to look around."

Lucy got up, turned toward everyone, and bent over, flashing her cleavage.

"Thank you, Lucy," Cat said.

Lucy curtsied and sat back down.

"Gents, dress up for the ladies who are here. Suits, tuxes. Leather harnesses if you're into that. Shirtless, if you're ripped. Speaking of which, Dante made a point of making the women here go on diets, exercise, and sometimes even get surgery to make sure they were attractive to him, but he had no such requirements for the men. Guys, you're going to start working out. Cecily, can you stand up?"

A blonde wearing the skimpiest of swimsuits stood up, adjusting the straps that crossed her large boobs to make sure they still covered her nipples.

"Cecily was a fitness instructor before she decided escorting paid better, only to fall into Dante's hands. Cecily, when you talk to Lucy you'll get to figure out whether you want to go back to being an instructor, or escort, or do something else entirely. However, for right now, the Director has asked me to ask you to help the guys here set up fitness regimens and have them check in with you once a week."

Cecily grinned. "I can do that. I like to see guys looking fit."

"Thank you, Cecily. Next rule. In the pool area, swimsuits only. No tops allowed, for men or women."

Immediately, the women who were wearing tops, which was about half of them, started taking them off. Cat held up her hand. "Not now! You all had to come here, I'm talking about when you voluntarily—oh, fuck it." Dante had taught them to obey and had required them all to be topless at his pool parties. And to give blowjobs on demand.

"Doesn't seem fair, does it, for us to have our tops on?" asked Lucy.

"No, it doesn't," agreed Cat, and took her jacket off.

Lucy stood up and shed her suit jacket and started on the remaining buttons of her blouse.

"Would look better wet, than off," suggested Flora, a trophy-wife blonde.

Lucy grinned after seeing nods of approval. She shucked her skirt and heels, and then jumped into the pool wearing only black lace panties and the thin white blouse.

"Hmm," said Cat. "We might have an exception to the toplessness rule, but only if you have the dedication to make sure your top stays wet."

Julie Ann, who had been lying on a lounge chair in the back, got up and walked toward the pool. Julie Ann didn't need to be here. She was more than familiar with the Director, who had helped her realize her love for exhibitionism, but she chose to be. Cat suspected she came because there was an audience. Julie Ann walked to the pool, and dove into the water, surfacing so that her large breasts were just above the water line. Her sister, Sandy, had been on a lounge chair next to her and was shaking her head with an amused smirk.

"Lucy, I need you up here to take appointments," Cat said, trying to get the meeting back on track. "Cecily, too, I have a desk set up for you. The men are required to talk to Cecily, not that—um, I think any of them mind." Cat doubted Cecily's big breasts were entirely natural, but they were a testament to the skill of her surgeon if they weren't. "Women, if you want a fitness appointment, you can talk to Cecily too. After you've made your appointments with Lucy and Cecily, go home, frolic here, do whatever you like."

"Will the Director be here?" asked Flora.

"I don't know," Cat said. "I don't control his schedule." She smiled. "He controls mine, and I like it that way."

"Mmm," said Flora, seeming to share Cat's love of control.

Cat knew she had thrown a lot of things out there, and that particularly for the married couples they'd have to re-establish their relationships on new grounds. Some of them might decide they were better apart, and not everyone would be perfectly happy, although she trusted the Director to help everyone find their bliss, eventually. Dante had taken particular joy in getting into marriages and getting women under his control by pretending to be interested in one night of swinging. Most of the remaining women had been escorts, hired for one of his parties and kept around afterward.

Only one of Dante's women wasn't there. Bambi was in the mansion with The Director. Dante had sent Bambi to infiltrate the Director's operation, telling her to report back on which women served the Director. When the Director caught Bambi, as Dante had known he would, she felt she had failed Dante and tried to kill herself. Perhaps she'd watched too many spy movies, but either way, she needed particular attention right now. Cat, too, had been on the brink of suicide when the Director rescued her. That seemed ages ago now. She wanted Bambi to have all the help she could get.

"If anyone has questions, come talk to me," she said, and moved away from the podium.

Julie Ann swam back to her sister and grabbed a towel to dry herself off.

"Quite a lot of women," Sandy said. "I wonder if the Director will have time for either of us."

"He's going to be busy, that's for sure. But I'm sure he'll arrange things. And if not, Cat is remarkably efficient."

"Sometimes I want to fall more under his control," said Sandy. "And sometimes... I don't know. It's scary and enticing."

Julie Ann grinned. "I bet if you were on cam with me, we'd get lots of views. Not doing each other, of course. Two of us, one guy, something like that."

Sandy made a face. "Ick. Just because you're an exhibitionist, doesn't mean I am."

"You could be, if the Director made you one."

"I trust him not to do that," Sandy said.

"Yes. You'd have to ask," Julie Ann agreed. She'd dropped the towel again and stretched out. "Maybe I should have asked to serve snacks to everyone. With so many girls, it's hard to get any attention."

Sandy laughed. "You'll find a way. And there will be other times. Of course, there is a way..."

"Hmm?"

"You could ask all the men to come on you. That usually makes people watch. And if nothing else, they are watching you while jerking off."

"Being cum-covered is your fetish, not mine," Julie Ann said, making a face. "I'm not a cumslut like you."

"You could be, if the Director made you one."

Julie Ann stared at Sandy for a moment and nodded. "If he wishes, of course."

"And that is the difference between being fully under his control, and not, isn't it?" Sandy said.

"Yes," said Julie Ann. "I have no regrets." She looked thoughtful.

The silence extended, while Sandy watched the lines move. Some men had raced to be first in line for Lucy. Others had made a beeline for Cecilia. The women, most of whom were only talking to Lucy, were starting to make appointments.

Sandy looked at Julie Ann. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of a way to get the most views for my webcam show ever," said Julie Ann.

"What?" asked Sandy. "Double penetration?"

Julie Ann shook her head. "No. Two sisters..."

"Not that again."

"Twelve men."

Sandy raised her eyebrows.

"All of them cumming all over the sisters, the sisters rubbing the cum into their bodies, into each other's bodies..."

"On cam, no way," said Sandy, feeling the heat rise in her face, and other places. She could envision it clearly. All that cum. Maybe with that many guys some of them would have a second load for her. Or why was twelve the limit, anyway?

"Oh, but it'd feel so good, wouldn't it? And people could watch you cum every time you got splashed with a man's seed—you love it so much. You'd be such a hit."

I don't want to be a hit, thought Sandy. But she's right. It would feel so good. "What about you? You'd look like you didn't even want it, compared to me, no matter how good an actress you are."

"Maybe. Maybe the Director would change that."

Sandy blinked. "You know, I only came to the club to rescue you, and now..."

"Not true, and you know it. You know what you really wanted."

Sandy nodded. "I'll think about it, Julie Ann. I ... might need some help from the Director, too. And he's very busy right now."

Julie Ann chuckled. "If you're shy of the camera, that might make it even better, I dunno. That sort of thing is up to the Director. I mean the director of the film. Sometimes that's him, sometimes it's Cat."

"I said maybe." Sandy looked around. "I wonder how many of those men are going to end up cumming on me."

Julie Ann laughed. "Such a slut. All of them, I bet."

Lucy looked at her schedule. She was going to see the Director's new harem on evenings and weekends, because she didn't want to bump her regular clientele, so she was going to be a very busy woman. Of course, there would be some fun in there. Forty-five minutes of talk, finding out all about them and taking notes. And then, for some of them, fifteen minutes on her knees, making sure they left satisfied. Thanks to the Director, she came every time she made anyone else cum. She preferred men, but she had an orgasm either way. It might not be very professional, but she wasn't going to give up her weekends and evenings and not have a little fun.

Unless, of course, the Director ordered her to. She'd told him of her idea, in case he wanted to veto it. She never would have done that in the past—sure, she followed his every direction faithfully, but that didn't mean he needed to know anything. Lately, though, it had been different. Afraid Dante would try to steal her, he'd let her suck his cock almost every day for a while. She had felt his control deepening, and she loved it. He was not just the Director. He was her Master.

She noticed her blouse was getting dry, so she took it off. She got a thrill out of obeying her Master's rules, even when they were being transmitted through Cat. She wondered how many of the women she talked to would want to feel that control deepen—which he would direct, and which he would come to dominate.

I'm one of the lucky ones, she thought. But these people are all lucky. They'll get what they desire and have all the sex they want and need. The Director makes everyone better, and not everyone yearns to be a slave.

She looked up toward the second-floor window, wondering if he was watching. He certainly had plenty of beautiful women to look at. But the sun reflected off the window, and it was hard to see what was behind it. Maybe Bambi was giving him a blowjob. That one would need his control, for sure, after what Dante had done to her. Lucy didn't mind. She wasn't jealous. She was happy the Director was being served by so many women. In fact, just the idea that the Director might be cumming inside someone right then gave her a little shudder of pleasure.

Did he do that to me? Or did I do it to myself, she wondered. Either way, I have a damn good life.


Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers