All Comments on 'The Director's Kitten'

by Amaraine

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue <3

This Is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

craigoolcraigoolalmost 4 years ago
Literotica is alphabetical

Which means your stories are out of order. You might want to resubmit them as Director 01: - Director 02: - Director 03: - so that you control the order, otherwise you'll have to do what JBEdwards did and publish a map.

That said, your writing is strong, and you don't ever make the rookie mistake of leaving a story hanging in the middle of a scene. You have one of the same weaknesses I do, you tend to write in the past tense. "He was an expert at searching." Why is he no longer an expert at searching? What happened to him? "She was agile," Why is she no longer agile in the middle of climbing a fence. Write in the present 'is' instead of 'was'. I can;t help myself either, I do it all the time. But I go back and look for those past tense words and make sure they only apply to the past.

I love your work so much I would promise to be your proofreader and promise two day turnaround.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Mind control is one of my favorite fantasies, I find the idea very appealing since I've felt so not in control of most of my life. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next episode. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmaraine@Amaraine
I've been writing for quite a while, and have published more than a few books, but I'm enjoying writing just for fun here. I also write on Amazon as Lexi Bond.