The Dirty and the Dirtiest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, give it to me!"

Amanda sucked my deflating cock as my pleasure was cruelly robbed.

"Taste good?" I asked as my senses returned.

"Like a million fucking dollars!" Amanda beamed from ear to ear, " Anything else?"

I knew exactly what she was alluding to, but my bladder had nothing to yield.

"Not fair," Came faux disappointment, "I better get home as it's almost 9.30."

"Can I walk you home?" I asked, wanting to spend as much time with Amanda as possible.

"That would be nice," She replied, pulling up her shorts, "I'm fucking soaked."

The rain came down hard now, and while the wooden bridge provided limited cover, our clothes had taken on some water. Glad I rugged up earlier.

I pulled Amanda up the slippery slope. We crossed the railway line and began ascending a well-used path.

"What's wrong?" Mocked Amanda at my heavy breathing, "You sound out of shape."

"I'll be good," I laughed while following this stunning - and fit - woman.

The path branched off in both directions, and we took the right-leading path. There were boundary fences to our left with gates that opened onto the track.

"Here we are," Amanda said abruptly.

She opened the gate and led me up a garden path that revealed her parents' house. The property was enormous in both home and land size. Off to the right was an additional structure, a self-contained granny flat which was Amanda's residence that she shared with her son.

"Well, I better be going," Amanda said, throwing her arms around me.

"That's a shame," I said, "I could do with a piss."

"Come on then, quickly," Amanda chuckled as she bent down.

Craning her neck forward, Amanda opened her mouth as I freed my flaccid cock. There was a burning desire to empty my bladder before returning to Melbourne.

"You ready for it?" I asked as a few golden droplets trickled from my Jap's Eye.

"Oh, yeah," Purred Amanda with her mouth open expectantly, "Give it to me."

I was unsure how good my aim was in the darkness and rain, but I heard the distinct sound of piss pooling in her mouth. She spat most of it out, but I listened to a couple of gulps as she swallowed my golden gift.

"Oh, yeah," She whispered, "Give me that piss."

There seemed to be no end to my stream as my bladder drained on this rainy evening.

"This is such a turn on!" We both agreed as I felt my cock grow hard once more.

"Shit!" Giggled Amanda when she coughed and spluttered, "I'm out of practice."

"You're such a good piss whore," I whispered.

"I love being your piss whore."

As my stream dissipated, Amanda drank more of my golden rain until, finally, I was spent. She was not, however, and took my semi-rigid stick down her throat.

"You have to go," I said as my cock hardened between her lips.

Amanda did not reply but increased the intensity of her blow job. I did not have high confidence in being able to orgasm so soon after unloading in her butt. However, she persisted, and after five minutes of intense concentration, I felt the familiar stirrings in my balls.

"You want to come in my mouth, baby?" Amanda asked, wanking my primed shaft.

I thought about that for several seconds before unleashing it on Amanda's luscious breasts.

"Mm, good choice," She replied, pulling up her shirt and freeing her confined titties.

"Let me get the light on," I said, fumbling for my phone so I could watch my orgasm illuminated.

Amanda bunched her heavy tit flesh together, tweaked her raspberry-like nipples, and provided verbal encouragement as I furiously worked my cock.

"Oh, yeah!" I gasped as my wrinkled balls coughed up their remaining contents across Amanda's impressive breasts.

Afterwards, she licked clean and unceremoniously ordered me home, wet and satisfied. Our original play date of Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning was confirmed, and I returned to Melbourne, wondering what kind of success I might have with Tracy.

12