"THE" Dirty Dave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my wife work over my brother in-laws asshole for about 35 minuets before getting up and changing everyone's position up. I turned Terry on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I had Jason climb up on the bed and lay ontop of his wife in a 69 position. I watched as he slid his underwhelming cock into his wifes mouth, then bent over her large body. I lifted Terry's legs into the air and lined my cock up with her unshaved mound. Jason took the opportunity to swallow the large magnificent cock infront of him, while he pupmped his punniy penis into Terry's mouth. I looked up at Tara and told her, "get back into that ass."

For the next hour and a half I pumped my sister in-law over and over. I moved her and her husband into a few different positions. I even put Jason into the Dirty Dave. Terry took over the strap on and bangged away at her husbands hole while I jammed my dick in and out of his air way. I didnt take log for him to cum, when he did I was right in the line of fire and got most of it on my chest and stomach. Both ladies and Jason spent the next few minuets licking me clean. I made Jason sit on the toilet and watch as both sisters and I had another long and sexy shower. When I came inside Terry again, he was allowed to join us and eat the cream pie from both wives.

They left about an hour later, It was close to 3 AM. Tara put the new videos up on the t.v in the living room. We sat on the couch, holding each other while they played. We fell asleep tired! Tara fell asleep with her hand on her favorite spot. Resting on my cock.

12