The Dirty Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also learned some more about their social situations. Mary had been a sophomore and Connie a junior (from testing out of classes, not years), they'd both been in Canada for almost 3 years. Both had non-serious Canadian boyfriends, but not ones who could help enough to pay tuition.

I bought building materials and dusk masks, tools, all that, and the girls spent a fair amount of time watching videos and reading about how to remove lathe and plaster walls, then about electrical work, insulation, etc.

They weren't the only ones learning. I had my hands full as well.

Besides my real work-related work, Jesus was assigning me tasks. Every day, I'd get an email to my (new, private) anonymous account. It would be instructions to do something, like send an email with a specific comment, or call someone and ask a very specifically worded question. I had a suite of special anonymous internet phone and email apps to disguise where I was, so I was happy to chat with these people.

I started reading about more and more inventions coming out, miraculous engineering or materials developments.

I knew some of what I was doing was probably illegal. About that time, I got directions to call a private detective in Houston, Texas, tell them the money was from me, and to follow the directions in the packet to locate Gloria.

A week later (following news related to the keywords), I heard that the Texas state school board president had been caught up in a kickback scheme involving schoolbook publisher Gloria Religious Paperbacks Inc., but had committed suicide in odd circumstances.

Sometimes I was to login to my investment account, and I would watch stocks appear in my account related to calls I'd made.

One of the early ones had made a shit-ton of money. A chemical company based in Quebec had invented a durable, inexpensive, easy-to-apply paint additive that was superhydrophobic. Water didn't stick and it differed significantly from existing hydrophobic paints in having super-high abrasion resistance, too.

Within weeks it had gone from a specialty item to having orders for every single paint company out there, all the car companies, railroads, and office building complexes that didn't ever want to wash their windows again.

That one investment, with a $2k buy-in, was worth $220m.

My brokerage account value had... somewhat increased.

My married life also changed quite a bit.

A few days before it was going to be one month of their living with us, Connie (being the older of the two and more outgoing), told us she'd like to have a celebration dinner. It looked like she'd discussed this with Kim already by Kim's body language, focused on me.

Connie said, she and Mary would like to have a traditional Charrua meal. This was very old, passed down by her grandparents, and she'd been to several but as a child, the rules were different, and it would be the first time doing this as an adult for her and her sister.

Kim was looking at her food with a smile like she knew what was coming.

I asked, of course, what were the traditions, and did I need to help in any way.

Connie said, "Yes. Your help is Ha-Tuttin-Wap. This is... a very specific ritual, made because I am now above the age of my mother when she was married. It must apply to both Mary and I because you are the man, the Joj-jahn-eets, of the ...tribe. It's a specific kind of leader? So, yes. You will need to do specific things, during the meal. You are not allowed to know ahead of the meal, it must be a Part of things, a surprise."

Mary interrupted, "It is religious, our old tradition, not Catholic, OLD, Charrua old. Your reactions must be genuine. Being genuine is important. We can't tell you ahead of time. We must ask you to do things, and if you can do them, you will, and if you..."

Connie shushed her, and said, "Just...things. The first thing is, we will be eating on the floor, in the dining room, with our fingers. We will be eating in a way that allows no lying, no pretending. We will eat while not wearing clothes. One item of jewelry may be worn if it is a piercing, so you must leave your wedding rings off. The meal will last from sundown until the following sunrise, so, technically pretty long, but we don't have to be around the table that long."

Kim didn't look at Connie, but at me, inquiringly.

I shrugged and said, "Sure. If it will make you happy, Yes, I will do this."

Connie said, "Say the word, 'Sun-neet-gag-ett-faff' to me."

I did, and Mary asked the same thing, so I said the same thing.

That was it, the idea was done, and they wouldn't talk any more about it until we actually did it.

The night they had chosen wasn't a weekend, so I asked for and got the next day off, figuring if I was up all night doing odd stuff I might not be available for work. My work colleagues asked politely what was up and I said, "Just a vacation day, wife wants me to do something."

I asked Kim what was up later that first night, but I got a stone wall just like Connie and Mary had given.

== ==

The day rolled around, and about 4 pm I 'knocked off work' (silly since I was getting my work done super-fast and just reading and studying all day long, plus doing assigned work by "Jesus".

A Jesus email that morning had just said, "Do everything Connie and Mary ask. Be happy. Trust them. Trust Kim."

About 5 pm I stepped into the shower, and when I got out, I just didn't have to worry about what I was wearing. I wasn't supposed to be wearing anything!

Kim had taken her shower before me, and was in the kitchen already. I'd just given the kitchen a miss since I was pretty sure Connie and Mary were in there, probably naked, and I'd have to explain to Kim why I was staring at what were certainly going to be attractive body parts.

Calling in through the kitchen door, I asked what I was supposed to do, and Kim said, "Come in, silly," so I did, peeking around the corner.

My half-risen state didn't seem to bother them as I came in, so I tried not to think about it too much.

They were naked except for each having a solid-color orange bandana on their heads, and believe me, I wasn't staring at the bandanas!

Connie was built!

I only mention this because I saw her first. Connie's chest, from what I'd previously seen from her wearing t-shirts, was in the larger-normal size range, prominent-forward C cups, but her chest cavity was broad and muscular, like she'd done real work in her life before now, but also that her body just had a big ribcage. Mary's was the same way, so maybe it was a family trait.

Connie's waist and abdomen showed a sixpack of muscular abs, but her pelvis was wider, too, so it wasn't like she carried any extra weight on top of the rippling muscles.

I watched that butt as she moved, changing from concave to convex butt cheeks, and I might have licked my lips.

WOW.

Mary was smaller-built with B-cups, small nipples on small areolas that seemed more perky in the cool kitchen air.

Many dishes were set out on the kitchen table as a staging area, and I got hungry just looking. There were normal veggies like green beans, peas, broccoli, potatoes, etc., but also corn flatbreads, multi-colored corn kernels in a stew/paste, and other dishes that looked elaborate.

Kim told me, "Go on into the dining room, we'll be in, just a few minutes. Don't light the candles, that's a ritual thing."

I did as instructed, finding there was a small table, and I realized it was a pair of table leaves set up on bricks, with a tablecloth over it.

After ten minutes or so, I noticed it was past 5:30, sundown time. There was a knock on the kitchen door and it swung open. Kim stepped out, carrying a candle and a single piece of flatbread, half-torn into two pieces but still together.

Now, there had been some changes since we got married. Originally, Kim's body was super-hot, but having had two children and 25+ years to settle had given her more of a normal Canadian wife look.

That had all changed 3 months ago.

Kim's body had returned to her starry youthful look. Where before, her breasts had been filled and emptied with nursing the kids, and never quite returned to their high perches. The revitalized Kim sported firm, high, and tight breasts, as high as when I married her. Of course I had always loved her, that didn't change with looks, but it was fun to see the younger version again.

Really, I loved the sight of her and that evening was no exception.

Behind her marched Connie, a stunning example of womanhood. She was darker-skinned than Kim, but slightly lighter-skinned than Mary, who came in last.

The two girls were carrying flatbreads that weren't torn, and I suspected that was on-purpose.

They came and sat on either side of me, and Kim opposite.

Conne recited some words in another language, then addressed Kim. "Kim, you have created two children with Kevin. Kevin, you are to take her bread, tear it the rest of the way, and eat a bit of each half. This shows you accept and love your children, even though they aren't here."

I did, ripped the bread as directed, and passed the halves back to Kim, and she was directed to eat pieces of them, and did.

Connie then passed me her bread, and said, "Now, take this piece from me. Please tear it into six pieces.... Good, then, take a nibble from each one.... Good. Now, pass them back to me, one at a time."

Mary had the same request, and it was getting fun because I didn't understand what I was doing despite it seeming important.

Connie turned and said, "Kim. You are first-wife, bringer of trades, guardian of the fruit. Do you grant usage to me, 12 times 12 moons? If so, say, 'yes I grant usage'."

Kim said, "Yes, I grant usage."

Our attention shifted to Mary and Kim said yes also.

Connie looked at Kim and said in a formal way, "I give you the ancient lines, the stones and dirt, the trees and rivers." Pausing, she said, "Now. Kim. You must ask the question we practiced."

Kim looked at me and said, "Kevin, husband and bound protector. Are you willing to accept the rights and obligations of Fruit Maker, promising your open soul listening to their life-wishes?" Her eyes said that I should say yes.

"Yes."

Connie took 3 small candles and lit them, then handed me a fourth, unlit. The lit ones were in front of Kim, Mary, and herself.

Connie said, "Kim is the dealmaker. I will now propose a deal."

She was matter of fact, this was business, not religious. "You must know my motivation to judge the trade. My entire tribe, thousands of people, was mostly killed off by Portuguese invaders in about 1860. My grandparents, and several other grandparents, are descended of indigenous peoples that came to Uruguay over 12,000 years ago. We bravely fought off the invaders for hundreds of years, but eventually, like the Russian scum that murdered in Ukraine, they killed men, and women, and even children, to get what they wanted. No trading - stealing."

I nodded in understanding.

"My people are now few, but we are strong in spirit. I was told from an early age, get educated, and make babies, to rebuild our people. As long as I was in college, I was told by my elders, I could delay my babies' arrival. I am not in college anymore. I believe the spirits of my ancestors are speaking to me through this loss. I must now rebuild my tribe, even if it is in a foreign land."

Mary spoke up. "My situation is the same." She paused for a moment to let that sink in, and continued, "We need a man to do this. We cannot use a man close-by to Uruguay, they might be related to the murderers of our family. We choose someone else. We choose you."

I kind of had a feeling things were building up in this direction.

Connie looked over and said, "Kim, we propose this deal. We - Mary and I - will live with you and work in your house for what you decide are fair wages. We will lie with Kevin as often as he wishes, to give him pleasure, and to make babies. We will do this for as long as we can, as fast as we can. We make no other demands on his time, and do not ask to interfere with you seeking joy with him."

Kim must have sensed this coming, or had talked with Connie before, about what this meant.

Mary spoke up, and said, "Kim? I offer the same deal."

I remembered having babies in the house. It was a lot of work. I didn't want to get roped into doing a lot of diaper changing if I didn't have to. Sure, I knew I would anyway, but I didn't want to spend the next ... 12 years (!?!) changing diapers if I could avoid it.

Of course, I should have known better than to ask that, but I did. I'm not proud of asking.

I tried to phrase it carefully, despite it being ill advised. I said, "I propose that those with babies living in this house be primarily the persons responsible for their care? I want to help Kim... not have to be up all night doing ... heavy work."

Connie and Mary smiled, "We agree that we will try to limit how much work you and Kim have to do, taking care of children."

Kim said, "Thank you. I agree with this condition. Next. In Canada, there is a 'child support' idea where both parents must give money. We have Emily and Paul, and we pay for their college. If Kevin has more children, how do we protect our ...first-kids? with money..."

Mary asked, "Can I tell you, tell... the law? That I won't ask for money?"

Kim said, "I worked in a law office for a while. I think I can write up something that says you promise to only ask for a medium amount of money, not too much money. They will be your children, you can ask for something. But, we must be reasonable."

I didn't worry about the money given my newfound wealth, but I let them negotiate that anyway.

Really, all of this talk was Exactly a _negotiation_. I was the prize. My weird-o-meter wasn't pegged ONLY because I was being used as a tool by an alien or aliens and for me, weird was an expanded scale.

I felt, thinking then, that I was kind of disconnected, in this dinner, with my current life. It was surreal, but also just a little mundane, too, the Practical-Weird juxtaposition.

When your wife is negotiating, that should mean something, too.

Mary and Connie had agreed to the child-support part and the childcare part. I was frankly interested in what Kim would ask for next. She had obviously had longer to think about it.

She did have more items. "How much work should we decide that you are doing to keep up the house? Can we ask, ever, that you live somewhere else, or are you saying we always must let you live here?"

Connie had anticipated this, "Yes, we promise to leave if asked. We promise to do most of the housework, and construction as best we can."

They talked about a few more mundane things, and when they all nodded, I lit my candle, showing that we agreed.

We all stood and went to get food, but they insisted I stay seated. My legs were cramped, so I started doing some stretches.

The food came back, dish by dish, and we ate, talking about what was in this or that dish, etc.

At the end, I was watching Connie and spacing out a little, and Connie came over to sit next to me, leaning up beside me.

I was sort-of nervous, Kim being right there and watching us, but the skin-contact was nice, and I kept looking down to see Connie's boobs moving.

Kim asked, "Connie, do you want Kevin to play with your boobs?"

Connie laughed and said, "Kevin is free to do that anytime, now."

I wasn't going to get caught up in a debate later, I'd been married too long. I said, "Kim, if you want me to get sexy with Connie..." she was smiling and nodding but I wanted to force it, "I want you to come over and give Connie a big kiss first. Then, I will know it's okay."

Kim was surprised, and the level of 'oh, okay' in the room rose a notch. Connie looked at me a little strangely, probably surprised, as did Kim, but Kim's smile said she was happy she was making me both uncomfortable and happy at the same time.

Kim stood up and came over, knelt next to Connie, they hugged a moment, pressing breasts slightly, and Kim kissed her, much like I kissed Kim when she went off to work at the shelter - perfunctory-and-done.

She went back and sat down, so I started caressing Connie's body and loving the skin-feel under my fingers.

We kept talking, and soon, there I was, sitting in front of my wife of 20 years, with her full blessing, caressing this beautiful 20 year old gal.

Something felt off to me. I had no idea what was allowing me to get away with this.

I felt like I had to just confront this somehow, to get the practical joke they were playing on me to stop, to call their bluff, if it was a bluff.

It didn't seem like a bluff.

Looking over at Kim, I asked, "So, question. If you're really okay with Connie and I having sex..."

She nodded, waiting...

"...where should we do it? I presume our bedroom is ... not your preference?"

"I need to sleep somewhere, dear, and I don't know if all three of us fit in that. So, how about, you use her bed. Or, maybe we should get another bedroom ready, and we can kind-of trade, or something."

Kim could have been talking about which car we were going to drive to town - the pickup, or the subaru, both had four wheel drive, but... (etc.).

After dinner was mostly done, Connie and I went downstairs.

The basement bedroom had more decorations than I remembered, but they'd make it seem home-like and comfortable. She shut the door.

There we were. Both of us were naked already despite it being cold in the house (it was February), and the house was so drafty that it never was the right temperature. Her nipples were pointing out, thick-set on crinkled-up areolas, goosebumps showing she was cold.

We went over to the bed - a single - she turned it down and then shut off the room lights. I got in at her urging, lay sideways so we could both snuggle in, and faced each other.

She said, "I have wanted you, but you were out of reach. Finally, your wife asked about my situation, and we started to open up. She is a wonderful person. She loves you so much. I love you, too, you know. I have not said so until now - but what you have done, taking us in, this is amazing, it says good things about you."

I thanked her, and she set about kissing me, caressing me, rubbing herself all over me, and then descending down to give me a blowjob.

No blowjob enthusiastically given is bad, per se, but Kim's were certainly more practiced in what I liked. I told Connie, too, what I liked, jacking the base and keeping a good rhythm, and soon enough I was coming, filling her mouth with oh-so-good-feeling spurts of cummy goodness.

After she finished, she waited a while, then came up to lie beside me, and we got warm again.

Her hands kept roaming, and quickly I was erect again, and she asked, "Now?"

Who was I to object?!?

She settled in over me, positioned, and settled down. This was the first pussy I'd had on my cock, besides my wife's, in ... lots of years. It was tighter, certainly, not not by a ton, and even then since she got 'younger', the feeling had been different, too.

Connie's riding me, her arms on my shoulders, made me look up and watch her boobs sway back and forth, just asking for me to grab and support them.

By arching her back slightly and moving her boobs up to my mouth, I got where I could suck it at the same time my cock was inside her, and that was WOW a way to go; Kim was slightly shorter and it never really worked out that way.

Connie's riding got more jerky and she had to come down to be fully on top of me, legs on either side but my cock right up and into her, so as she moved I could feel more of me being enveloped.

On and on we rode, feeling the tension rise, her smiling face giving me beauty and joy and a kind of deep satisfaction look that just made me happy to be there.

Of course, I was happy to be there, and demonstrated that by going into convulsions as I fucked up into her and came strongly, groaning loudly. My tension went all-out and into her, as my cum spurted with each abdomen twinge. I was pumping her full, spurting, and ...maybe making her a baby. I didn't know.

123456...9