The Dirty Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think this letter is a lie?"

"No, it's genuine. I have complete, sole control over both a scholarship fund and an educational trust, funded such that you and at least 100 others could have 12 kids each and the fund value would still increase just from interest income. There is one other person in the organization, I've traded emails with, who will send more qualified candidates, according to them, though I don't have to accept them. The person who gave me control wished to remain anonymous, though, so I don't know more than that."

They took this in. Kim seemed quite surprised, too, and Connie and Mary were considering what was going on as well. They probably thought I would be devoted to them having kids only, as opposed to these additional students.

Josefina asked, "What do you require from us, now?"

I thought. "You are welcome to rest today from your travel - sleep, walk around, whatever. Part of fitting in here, uh, in this house?"

Looking at Kim, who was still looking at me, startled that all of a sudden I was director of an organization and hadn't mentioned it yet. We didn't keep big things from each other, and this was a big thing to keep private.

Having to wing-it on the 'living in the house' expectations, I said, "You'll take directions from Kim, as 'house-mother' on what the house rules are, assigned shared tasks like laundry, dishes, cleaning, whatever. Generally, we have a bunch of house-fix-up tasks upstairs, you've seen that, you'll work on that, as well as your classes."

They nodded, seriously, they understood there would be a lot of work involved. I didn't worry they were lazy, just the idea of getting to come from Uruguay to first-world Canada probably gave them strong incentive to work their butts off, and I could see the eagerness in their eyes.

"That fix-up stuff should mean you have bedrooms upstairs to live in, though, right?"

They looked at Connie and she nodded; they had been making progress and with more hands it might go faster, too.

Looking at her, I asked, "Connie, maybe you can drive them to UM admissions tomorrow or next Monday? Do you have a driver's license?"

Connie looked happy to help, "Sure, glad to go... I think I need to get a Manitoba one."

Josefina looked like this wasn't an answer she wanted. "I came for a scholarship interview. How do I know this will happen?"

"I can't interview you until I decide what criteria to grant the scholarships based on, according to the documents I was given, and I haven't even read them yet. So, even if this entire thing falls through, you get to have fun being tourists... in an utterly frozen winter, in Winnipeg." I said that with a smile, because being a tourist in winter wasn't probably their idea of fun.

We broke up the meeting, and they got a full tour of the house, then of the barns and shop. I was getting horny, but I had to wait for everyone to come back inside to ask Kim for some sexy time.

When she did come to the bedroom, she was carrying an empty shot glass and set it by the bedside. Then, she had me lie down for a blowjob.

After I came, she picked up the glass and very sexily dribbled my cum into the glass with a huge smile and eye-flash, like, 'look what I got!'

I just laughed and fell backwards, not really caring (since I'd just come).

She got her top back on again and left me to take an early-afternoon nap, which I was thinking about but then was just too awake to take.

As I got into the kitchen, they were all there, gathered around the kitchen island, each with a shot glass in their hands, having just done a shot of some kind.

Kim was asking if they liked it, and they each sounded kind of noncommittal.

We had a nice dinner, prepared with help from the girls, and shared some things about ourselves. They had a busy schedule for the next day, shopping (at my insistence and sponsored by our recently-filled checking account), for clothes and essentials), UM admissions, doctor visits at the clinic, etc.

After dinner we watched some TV and the girls talked upstairs.

Kim came in as we were getting ready for bed and as we settled in next to each other in the dark, she confided in me.

"Kevin, I did something fun, and naughty, today."

"Yeah?"

"I made a mixed drink this afternoon, after our interlude? It was pear nectar, apple juice, V8, and your cum."

I laughed, "Ohmygod. What could that have tasted like?"

"Oh, mostly like the V8. There wasn't much cum... I mean, there was a lot of cum, you've been making more lately, for sure, but, not much relative to the rest of the drink."

"Ah."

"After I made it, I put it in shot glasses so the girls could get a sample."

"NO!?!??" I was surprised more than anything. I mean, sure, not a great thing to feed houseguests, but harmless enough since I obviously wasn't sick with anything.

"Yep. No one noticed. I think I'm going to do this for every single woman that comes in this house. They'll never know, but I'll know. I'll know, My Husband has cum in each one of them."

She giggled.

I didn't know what to do about that.

As I went to sleep, I had a vision in my head, a half-dream, of little tiny biological robots, kind of like sperm but longer, too tiny to see clearly but I knew what they were. They were swimming around, getting into a person's bloodstream, into capillaries, and eventually sticking onto some long fibers. Zooming out, those fibers were auditory nerves, in Josefina's head.

Wow. What a dream!

== ==

After a few days of being busy (including me with some work that took longer than normal because it was a big project), I had a sneaking suspicion that the vision that I'd had about small bloodstream-robots was real.

Because this might be a big deal, I started making increasingly odd requests of the girls, to see if any of them would be refused.

When Josefina was in the kitchen with Kim and I for lunch, I asked her if her high school had gym class, and she said yes, and they had to learn to play all the sports, one at a time, including golf and horseback riding.

I asked how they handled getting muddy, if you had to be in school after that.

She laughed and said everyone took showers afterwards, it was a girls' boarding school and they had a service where their gym clothes were washed for them.

I said my kids had gone to school where only the student athletes showered in front of each other, but everyone else didn't because the school didn't require it, too much potential for being embarrassed.

She laughed at that and said girls can be naked around girls, that's not a big deal.

"What about here?"

"Oh, we didn't know each other before we all got to the airport at the same time. But, now, it's no big deal."

"So, it wouldn't embarrass you if Kim took off her top here and walked around naked?"

Josefina shrugged, "Not at all. This is your house, do what you want."

I asked, "What about if we were both naked?"

"Your house, your rules."

"What if one of my rules was, everyone had to be topless at dinner, would that be an unfair rule, or would it be okay?"

"Might be unfair if someone was a stranger in the house. But I'm really comfortable with you, with everyone here. So, sure, it might be a fun rule."

I asked more about other things about her. She talked about how sad it was that the stables had been washed away in the tsunami, all the horses died very tragically.

And, that was the extent of the odd reaction.

Or, so I thought.

I had some job-work to do that afternoon, so when Kim called me in for dinner, I was met with just about the most unusual thing I'd ever seen.

Everyone (except me) was in the kitchen, getting things ready - topless!

Kim, Mary, and Connie, I'd seen before, their breasts bouncing around in the beautiful way I was getting used to, but... Larie? Really?

I could see Kim hiding a half-smile, and then they burst out laughing, shaking their chests in the process and giving me a treat.

She said, "You asked about a rule that everyone has to be topless at dinner. Well, mister, we decided to try it out. Except, now, you're breaking the rules. Topless. Please."

The room was warm enough, so I pulled off my polo and then my undershirt, and got an immediate not-silent whistle of appreciation from Nerta, who came over and bent to look at my stomach. "Abs are really cut, there, Kevin."

"Situps and planks every day, does that."

She considered, looking up to my face and then back at my stomach. I flexed a little, and she stuck a finger out to test how firm my abs were (result: rock wall). She said, regarding this, "I knew you went running. I'm a runner, too, but I don't have shoes here, and... it's ... snowy."

I assured her we could go get some shoes the next day if we wanted, but we'd need to be dressed first, but then we had to sit down and eat a really nutritious meal that was primarily guided by Connie, who had been reading up on nutrition of late.

Marina, sitting next to me, had D-cups and very prominent areolas, thicker, skin-wise, and somewhat proud of the rest of her breast. I kept looking over because it was just really interesting. I wasn't staring, but I was glancing every once in a while... or, slightly more often.

Marina said, "Kevin está obsesionado con mis pechos gigantes".

The other girls laughed.

I didn't speak Spanish then, but it wasn't a secret what she'd said. The problem was, at a dinner table with 7 women, I'd better not seem like a creep. The best I could come up with was an admission and truthful, "I am appreciating and respecting what God has given you, Marina."

She turned to me, but instead of talking, she stood up and moved close

This put her chest right at my eye height.

She said, "Right. So, respect away. They're my boobs. I've had them for at least 6 years now, and they give me backaches. But, guys like them. So, here you go."

I looked up at her face, and she was smiling like she was winning an argument by proving I was horny, but I knew I was horny, so that wasn't any real contest.

Reaching my hands up slowly so she could predict what I was going to do, I placed them on her waist, touching soft supple skin. Looking down from her eyes to the breast right in front of my face, my fingers traced up her sides slowly and around and under the sides, then supported and pressed in.

I functionally was squeezing it with both hands, very gently, experimenting, and then squeezing more to make it more of a cylinder aimed at me.

This cylinder was topped by an areola and Very Prominent thick nipple, a large nubbin the size of the end of my pinkie finger. Pulling this closer to me, she stumbled slightly and moved in, and my mouth got ever closer.

Looking at the nipple from all sides by tilting my hands around, I was smiling and somewhat in awe of such an ample, pert example of the prototype of a perfect breast shape. So suckable, so inviting, so soft and responsive to touch...

Ever so slowly, I bent forwards and opened my mouth super-wide, lips curled in, to get all the areola into my mouth at the same time as I sucked it in.

Pulling ever so gently with suction, I worked my mouth around it and brought it in farther, though the breast itself was thicker/firmer than Kim's, so it resisted that.

As I worked it in my mouth, sliding my lips and tongue over it, the mouthfeel of course feel that surpassed any food of any kind (duh), but I also had the joy of finding that the nipple could ride back farther and farther on my tongue as I sucked more of it in.

Marina was whimpering by this time, throwing her head around, and clasping my head to her chest to hold me on.

Kim, looking over at us, said, "That is just _sooooo_ Amazingly sexy...!" I could hear the panting in her voice.

There were murmurs from around me saying the same thing.

My right hand found a way around her back, and then down her hip, but Marina replaced it with her own hand, holding and aiming the breast into me, and holding my head strongly with her other arm.

I had been holding Marina's butt for a moment, but some hands reached around me. Larissa, it seemed (who'd been sitting on the other side of Marina from me) wanted her breast felt up, too, so I had a handful there.

Someone said, "Unbutton her pants," and Marina's whimpering changed to an affirmative "Ohhh, Si! Si, si!"

The pants came down, and still my mouth was lodged on her breast, a state of blissful relaxing yummy-softness.

As her pants and panties came down, I felt her bare butt, soft and supple under my fingers, and then my hand being guided and moved, between but below, up her leg and inner thigh from the back until I reached a damp spot, a wetness and flowing lips that said she was very much YES into this maneuver.

Pressing in with my finger, I found her joy button and grazed it, then made slow circular motions over it enough to trigger her legs to almost buckle.

Kim said, "Kevin, stand up and lean her over already. Marina, you want that?"

"Ohhhh siiiiiiiii siiiii yessssss pllllleeeeeese.....?"

I obviously hadn't ever made love in front of seven people before.

(Note: The number of people who have, has to be a vanishingly small percentage of the population. Though, in retrospect, it's probably really eurocentric to say that since both prehistoric and current tribal societies might have communal sleeping arrangements that make this far more normal. IANAA - I am not an anthropologist.)

So, sure, I'd done it a couple of times with Kim, or Mary, or Connie, in the kitchen, or with a door open, but that's just two other people as 'audience' and when I'd made love with them individually, it's not as 'exposed', sort-of.

This was different. This was ... better.

I let my breast-suck lapse and unlatched myself - wow - and watched as her nipple receded from being too-close-to-focus to again being right there before my eyes.

Someone was tugging at my lap, but I ignored that. I wanted to see the nipple again, the object of my specific affections.

Her nipple was bigger after the suck, expanded from what it was, and the skin all around her areola was flushed. The series of short gasps she was giving were related to the motions my fingers were making on her clit.

I stood, and we hugged, pressing tightly together and I felt her melt into me. She looked up and we kissed, mouths wide open and tongues dancing over each other.

Connie, on my other side, must have released my pants enough to tug them down, and then moved my hips so she could have access to suck on me for a moment.

Marina and I kept kissing even as my cock started to be sucked by Connie (I was pretty sure), and what's not to like, rubbing naked skin against a beautiful buxom girl, getting sucked by another one, and kissing in obsessed YES mode...?

I broke the kiss and said, "Marina, if you want this, you have to tell me. What do you want?" I knew damn well what she wanted, but I wanted it known by everyone that this wasn't me forcing her to do anything. She was a turned-on dynamo and I was getting electrified by her want.

Her eyes were clear, and her voice deliberate: "Fuck me, Kevin. Fuck me, hard?"

I nodded, and she turned around, spreading her legs wide, and I got behind her, displacing Connie in the process.

Bending my dick down, I raked the head down her lips to part them and dipped in just slightly. This meant I dragged over her clit, so I had to re-adjust given her wiggle-of-want.

Oh, boy, did I want this!

Pushing into her ever so slightly, I didn't get the chance to go slow. She pushed back on me hard, bumping back and pushing me in. As for how far I went? Not so far - her grip on me prevented a complete sinking.

That grip, however delicious, demanded a pressing-in, and some rocking back and forth made it happen until I was bottomed out, all the way slammed, balls-deep. I said, "Beats the hell out of meatloaf!"

Everyone laughed, around the table, and I looked up to see Kim smiling at me.

I panted, "Oh, Yeah, but... Kim, nothing personal..."

She was chuckling, "If my meatloaf is better than hot sex, there's something wrong with the world."

She took another bite, unconcerned with the fact that I was having sex with this sweet young buxom thing right in front of her. Whatever kind of control this alien Jesus had on these people around me, well, it wasn't so bad!

Marina's legs were quivering some in time with her gasps and groans, so I held her up by the hips to slam myself up into her soft buttcheeks from behind.

Looking down on myself, it did seem that my cock was bigger than I remembered it, longer certainly, but also of greater diameter. The head, which for me always had a medium-sized ridge-crest, seemed larger, too.

Rocking and rocking into her I built up, but even before then, Marina came, gasping and screaming in ecstasy, letting go of her animal parts, I think.

Looking at the table, the girls were watching with interest, mostly Marina's face.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and came, spurting first inside of Marina, and then pulling out and riding up her butt cheeks. As I was sliding up and down her crack, I still spurted a rope or two and some drops and puddles onto her back near her dimples of Venus.

Connie was the first to be by my side, hugging me and pressing her boobs into my upper arm, encouraging me.

She, and Mary, then everyone, slowly got up and came over. One by one, they dipped a finger in my cum on Mary's back and brought it up to their lips to suck it off.

Kim paused after she did, but waited her turn to kiss me and tell me she loved me.

I had to pull away, then, and she quickly knelt and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me clean.

This was an _amazing_ finish, since I was sensitive from sex, and slick from coming, and in a blissful-relaxed mode, so, yeah, okay! Sure!

Getting put back together again, we all sat down and started / restarted our meal. Marina had this frustrated panting over-smile the rest of the meal, just looking at me, and I didn't know how to respond but just smile back.

After the meal, we all got up to put our dishes in the sink, but Connie stood in the doorway and said, "Before we leave? Who is on for tonight?"

Nerta asked, "I think that's me. The timing is right."

I looked at her with some confusion.

"Oh, right. Filling you in. Yeah, so, all of us decided, we're going to enroll in summer school here, then fall semester, and we might miss the first week of classes if any of us give birth then. I think we're all? Yeah, all of us, we're all in on having kids, now and not later. It's an immigration thing, it'll be lots easier if we have Canadian kids."

I loved this, don't get me wrong, but I was confused when they'd decided - they'd only been in the house less than a week. "So... When did you decide this?"

She shrugged. "Doesn't matter. We figured out the immigration thing last night. Do you have enough money for materials for the upstairs? We'll be working on it, but we'll probably need more bathrooms and maybe a better garage if we're all going to have cars."

She had a point.

Kim spoke up, "They talked to me this afternoon, Kevin. Of course I agreed! More babies!?! I love babies! No worries there!"

They all laughed, and I did, too. I could feel the positive emotion in the room.

I was going to pick up my clothes but Mary beat me to the punch. She was folding them, and handed them to me as a pile, "Go. Upstairs. Have fun."

Of course, I went.

Nerta led me to her room, cold and drafty but recently better by adding simple plastic sheeting duck-taped over holes in the walls and ceiling. They hadn't torn out the walls to insulate yet, so it was a patch-rush job in the meantime. I got that - there was a ton to do and that wasn't the highest thing on the list.

Really, the room didn't have heat, but the room next door had a fireplace (old house!) that they'd refitted with a simple Franklin stove insert. Of course that made far too much heat, but putting a box fan in the hallway circulated it around enough.

1...34567...9