The Dirty Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
384 Followers

She couldn't know either.

It didn't matter if it was then or might be later, it was the possibility of it that excited me, the goal of the cum being a Purposeful one, something with consequence beyond a moment's happiness.

She settled to lie down flat, chest to chest, and we relaxed together.

I wasn't used to the idea of making love with a woman that wasn't my wife, and ... it was odd. It was full of unfamiliar shapes under my fingers, maybe smells and sounds even - not bad, just different.

We caught our breaths, returned to normality, and she lifted her head up to look me in the eyes. "This is better than before."

"Before?"

"I hope I will not offend you. I have had sex twice before. Once with my longtime boyfriend, Freshman year at Uni, and next with a guy I started dating last fall. Both of them, I used a condom, so it felt very, very different."

"Ah." I wondered, "Better or worse?"

"MUCH better now!! It feels much more ... stimulating, real skin on skin, in there. And, soooo cool, to feel your pulse in me, and it was getting wetter, your semen made me feel... it was different, I guess. Hard to describe."

"I can't imagine, I'm ... not..."

"Yes. You have different equipment than me. Hard to imagine that." She shifted, and I slipped out.

She made a pouty-face, "Hmmm..." Her motion was to reach for some tissues, which she used to blot up herself, but then she said, "Oh... right. I was told once, this is..."

Bending around, she shifted down and bent over me, down, and kissed and sucked my penis in, pulling all the cum off it, and licking around the base to get all of any drips or anything cleaned up.

Smacking her lips, she obviously had mentally declared it done, and pulled up the covers so we were lying there in the mostly-dark (night-light lit).

This wasn't something Kim had ever done! It felt good, for damn sure.

We tucked in beside each other, and went to sleep.

Sleeeeeep...

Then, Morning!

I awoke to find Connie shifting near me, then bending down and sucking me up to full mast.

The next bed over, not 10 feet from us, had Mary, curled up around a body-pillow and obviously out cold based on her slack-jaw expression.

Seeing I was awake, she smiled up at me, and turned her head sideways, "Pssst!!! Mary!!! Pssstt!!! Wake up!"

Mary stirred, coming awake and opening her eyes. On seeing me getting a blowjob from Connie, she gave an eye-flare happy-smile and said, "Oh! Yes! Is it my turn?"

Connie finished her head bob, pulled off, and said, "Sure. Go slow though, you'll need some minutes to warm up for him."

I was about to suggest a 69, but I was still pretty shy about doing anything that might endanger this concept.

Mary got up, her lithe body expanding vertically in a tall-reach stretch with arms going almost backwards, and I got a chance to look at her neatly trimmed rectangular landing-strip and pert boobs.

She came over and sat on the side of Connie's bed, prompting Connie to break off and shift sideways to give her space.

Mary started in.

Her technique was about as youthful (amateurish) as Connie's, but in different ways, and I coached her to get me what I wanted better. I didn't want to come so soon, though, and she stopped bobbing in long pauses that resumed, and I wondered.

Looking down my body and around, it seems that Conne had her hands up to Mary's crotch and was moving her fingers, so I figured she was helping out. A quick glance at her face and it was not an excited face, it was more of the face people get when they're waiting for someone to do something.

Connie and Mary weren't used to doing this - Connie was just being helpful. Of course, they were sisters.

After five minutes or so, Mary pulled off and said, "May I, with you now? Where?"

I said, "Climb on top? You can control the speed..."

She moved up fast, throwing a leg over and setting herself up, though I had to shift over because Connie was almost in the way.

It was odd having another person there, but then again, everything about this was odd. This super-beautiful girl, woman really, was intent on getting my cock, and get it she did.

Bending my cock up to vertical, she moved and figured out how to sit down on me, wrapping me in hot wet goodness, a Place I Should Be, just sliding down with just one catch up to restart, until she was fully on me.

Her eyes refocused down on me, apart from the sensations, and I had fun as she fell forward on me to ride my cock with her hips.

Feeling down her ribcage to her muscular butt, I felt it going up and down on me just as I was wrapped from the cock upwards in varying squeezes and slides of sensation.

She pulled her face away from me enough to kiss me, tenderly, a sweet smile on her face, and then tucked back down again to concentrate on moving against me.

I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time - Kim wasn't that nimble in the lower back anymore, and Kim's breasts felt different on my chest than Mary's did.

On we went, and up I built. I knew I couldn't last as long as normal given the effort Mary had put into the blowjob, but it was still amazing when I came, pushing up into her and feeling the clenching of my balls pumping cum up into her. My hips wanted to curl up and thrust harder, and my hands pushed down hard on the back of her hips to get just slightly more depth, just... slightly... more...

And, then, she went slower, and I did, and the clenching went less frequent until it stopped, and we just lay there, panting, wanton, appreciative in our joy against each other.

Well then.

After a minute or so, Mary pulled off, and then shifted down my legs. Connie said something to her in rapid-fire Spanish (probably, it didn't quite sound right), and Mary bent down to lick off my cock of all the juices from both her and myself.

Connie interrupted this and pointed, and said, "Go, get something on, you'll leak all over."

Mary did, and as she did, Connie bent down and finished the clean-up job, reasonably happy but I got the idea it was from the general result, not from the actual cleanup.

I asked if I could hold her a minute, and she shifted up to lie beside me, pulling up the covers.

Life was good.

Mary had gotten dressed, putting in a panty liner first, followed by work pants, their normal uniform for getting busy upstairs.

I was done lying down, so Connie and I got up, too. I had no clothes down there, so I just walked upstairs behind them.

Kim was in the Kitchen wearing only her thick terry robe. "So," she asked, raising an eyebrow with a grinning half-smile, "How did it go?"

Connie answered first, "I am envious, Kim, of your long marriage; I am overjoyed at the chance to be here, for many reasons."

Mary said something similar.

I went upstairs to get clothes on, and when I came back I joined their breakfast. The girls usually had some kind of yogurt with jam mixed in, flatbread, and fruit, so I joined them and decided it wasn't what I had as a tradition but I wasn't going to object to it.

After breakfast, I went out to the barn to look over what I wanted to do, and then went back and sat at my computer for a while.

Suddenly, the tones sounded - in my ears - and I knew what was coming.

"Kevin."

I spoke quietly so no one outside my door could hear me. Connie had gone to the store, and I was pretty sure Kim and Mary were on the third floor working. "Yes?"

"Congratulations on achieving sex with Connie and Mary. I had several goals for you, and this is the end of stage one. You need to know your capabilities now. First, Kim has been influenced to accept almost any sexual activity you choose to engage in. Though your culture would not typically allow this, you can now tell Mary to disrobe in the kitchen while Kim is there, or you can have sex with Mary in front of Kim, and Kim and Mary will regard it as a thing normal for you, but confidential from others."

This was surprising to me, obviously.

"You should get used to doing this, since there will be more women coming to live with you. Some are experts and have doctorates in metallurgy, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and other subjects. Others are students. Per your culture's requirements, all are over the age of 18. All have been verified to be disease-free and fertile. All will emotionally react well to becoming pregnant. Do you understand?"

"Uh... yes?"

"Good. The first of these women will arrive in 4 days. You should put them to work fixing up your house. You will need materials, you should order those today, along with bunk beds, food, clothing without sizes like sweatshirts and sweatpants, soap, mattresses, etc. Always buy queen sized mattresses, you will need those most."

"Okay?"

"The ideas I'm transmitting are paying off in the form of actual experiments and validation now. By this time next year, you will be one of the richest men on the planet, but few will know of your power. If you want a large scale social change, start a journal, encrypted, or talk out loud while working. If you are testing out an idea, just say 'I wonder Jesus', if you are sure, say, "Jesus I want, and the thing you want.

I will run simulations, and if those generate concerns, I will alert you in the next email about possible side-effects."

I couldn't do anything but say, "Okay."

"Be careful what you wish for, Kevin. That is all for today. Goodbye for now."

And, with that, the voice was gone.

I got my keys and headed to town.

== ==

That night, sitting around having leftover food from the previous night (but at the kitchen table), Mary asked, "Kevin, Kim, I have a question."

I said, "Yes?"

She looked at me with a slight worry. "I have some Uruguayan friends who might like to see a real Canadian farm, and I'm wondering... can they come for a visit? Most of them are from Montevideo, our big city, so they don't know what a farm is like?"

"Ah."

"Could they come and visit?"

I looked at Kim with a hopeful eye and said, "Kim? I'm okay with this, but it's up to..."

She smiled and said, "Sure. Yes. Tell them to come. If they want to stay for a longer than a few days, warn them that we might ask them to help out with the construction."

Mary nodded and left, typing on her phone.

And, that was that. We had more houseguests coming.

After dinner, they were getting the kitchen cleaned up, and I walked up behind Kim, who was standing in front of the sink. I said, pressing myself into her back with a back-hug,

I said, "Kim... I think I want... to have sex with Mary now? In the kitchen? Would that be okay with you? You can keep doing dishes."

Kim laughed and said, 'You horn-dog. Sure! Have fun! Don't be surprised if I want to watch though."

Mary, standing next to us, had heard all of this, stepped back from the counter and quickly pulled her sweatshirt off. Her hair was still wet from an after-workday shower, and she tugged it around to her front as she unfastened her bra and shucked it off, followed by her bottoms and panties.

I pulled down my own pants, and Connie came over to get them from me and fold them onto the island away from the dishes. Being at least half, maybe three-fourths up, Connie quickly bobbed her head on me and reached over to run her hand up the inner thigh of Mary, who was sticking her butt out at me.

Moving over, then, I lined up and pressed in, and Mary pushed her butt back at me to let me slide in, just one slide, all the way, and I was ready.

Kim looked over, half nodded in appreciation, and went back to doing dishes.

I rocked in and out of Mary, just letting the feelings flow, and had a great time, and I wasn't the only one. Mary's frustrated grunts and gasps, whimpers and happy-noises, those built up into an orgasm that shook her, clenched on me, and made me come strongly, pumping jism into her with a series of slams that Really Just Satisfied... Very Nicely.

Returning to breathing calmly, I let a huge smile cross my face because, well, Sex.

Connie came over and kissed me, but this displaced me and I withdrew from Mary, sliding out, and watching her engorged lips drip some of my cum out. Connie was standing right there and noticed it, too - she was super-fast and knelt down, licking my cock first, then sucking it in.

Kim was standing there, watching this, and asked, "Oh, do you like that, Kevin?"

"MMMmmmm, yeah!" I looked over at Mary, who was trying to recover from breathing hard, and decided to see if the 'everything is normal' idea would hold. I'd just made love right in front of her, so, what the heck, "Kim, it would really turn me on, like, kinky-fun-wise, if you would lick the cum out of Mary. She's dripping."

This was a test of what 'Jesus' had said. I had purposefully said it like a statement of fact, not like an order or even strong request. It was just a 'fact'. Really, I didn't care that much, but it would illustrate a point. If Kim was the Kim I knew from our previous 20 years of marriage, she would have just said, "Kevin, lick it out yourself, I'm not into that."

But, instead...

Mary was surprised at the almost intrusion, but then turned her on as Kim licked her and sucked at her nether lips. She didn't do it for long, enough to say she'd done it, and that she'd gotten some cum out.

Kim's moods I could read. She wasn't into it. Sure, she was doing it, but her sigh was like when I'd dropped an accumulation of dirty socks and whites in the laundry right after she'd done a load.

She did put up with me, even more than the ways I put up with her. The dog-rescue hours and dollars, she was seriously into that, even when gas prices were really high. She'd also been super-into needlepoint for a while, and that bridged into sewing play costumes for the kids when they were younger. I don't know if they had more fun wearing the costumes or if she had more fun inventing and sewing them.

We put up with each other, helped each other, and lived in respect and kindness, mostly. Sometimes she got on my nerves, and sometimes I got on hers, but it was mostly even.

Looking down at my deflating but still larger-than-normal dick, I wondered if there was a way I could bring her more joy with it. On one level, I knew the size of my penis didn't make a marriage work or not. But, maybe I could help her somehow, and maybe help Mary or Connie, too.

I decided to use the 'wish for something from Jesus' idea, and quietly, walking away and going upstairs for a shower. Once I got there, I started narrating, quietly so they wouldn't hear me, but loud enough that I could phrase my words deliberately. Something about speaking aloud made it more intentional, have it more... gravitas.

Speaking to Jesus, really, I said, "Jesus, I wish my cock, when erect, was longer and thicker than average, just enough to give much greater than normal pleasure to the women I'm with as well as myself.'

This seemed reasonable, but then I realized that if I was too big, Kim and the others might have a hard time sucking me down with a blowjob, so I added to that. "But, not so big that a woman blowing me will have trouble getting me off. And, it'd be great if women blowing me had the ability to do that easily and get pleasure from it, though that's kind of a wish for them."

That balanced things out. Maybe.

I felt kind of self-satisfied with that and got my hair shampooed, but as I was rinsing off, I got inspired again.

"Oh, and anyone having sex with me will by default have a deep, fulfilling... and super-pleasurable set of orgasms throughout our sex, starting quickly after we start and continuing throughout the sex. That's it, Jesus, for wishes for now."

Showers when you've had sex recently are nice - the glow just pervades the day.

== ==

Sure enough, on the fourth day, we got a doorbell ring about 10 am. I was on edge since the night before, wondering what was going to happen.

Outside were four early-college-age girls, standing next to cardboard boxes tied with rope.

Mary came running downstairs as they came in and there was a lot of rapid-fire Spanish, some jumping up and down, and overall happiness.

We got them moved up to a second-floor bedroom, very cold, but better given the recent insulation we'd added to the exterior walls and vapor barrier that sealed it up a lot more nicely.

There were two queen beds in the room, not a lot of floor space anymore but the best we could do on short notice.

They all wanted showers and to wash clothes, so I stepped back downstairs to my office to get out of the way.

The basement quickly filled with on-and-off sound of their trips to the laundry room (next to my office), so I unplugged and went up to sit on the front room couch. I did that sometimes for a change of pace, and laptop life meant I could code both places. Most of what I was doing was code reviews for some junior guys we had working on the project and they were making normal decisions for a junior person - forgetting that we had places to put common code instead of just next to their stuff.

The girls came down after a while, freshly washed up and clad in some of the gray "U Manitoba / Bison Athletics" sweats. Nothing was revealing, but I wasn't worried about that. I wondered what they had with them, some papers.

Larissa, a sharp-eyed (obviously intelligent) girl handed me a letter (on letterhead) that had been folded many times. It was in English, and read:

"Larissa: Mary and Connie (your friends) have nominated you for a Manitoba Demography Institute Scholarship (MDI). Based on our research, your grades, test scores, and character references, you qualify for this scholarship should you pass the interview process. Air travel has been provided (link below). This letter is a sufficient invitation for a tourist visa. Transitioning to a student visa will occur after you arrive on application to University of Manitoba at Winnipeg.

"This scholarship pays for room, board, tuition, books, fees, and a living expenses stipend. It requires a full-time class load starting at the next semester-start after arrival, minimum GPA, and pursuit/intention of Canadian residency and citizenship."

"Additionally, should you choose to start a family within Canada, MDI, at the sole discretion of the Director, will include you and your child in an Educational Living Trust. This Trust provides living expenses for you (CAD$70k/year for 20 years), plus CAD$50k/year to age 18 for each additional child born in and living with you in Canada."

"We look forward to seeing you soon."

I looked at them for a moment while they sized up myself, Kim, Mary, and Connie. I could tell that Mary and Connie knew them, but it looked like it was an acquaintance-level of friendship based on body language.

Larissa ("Larie") was a medium-tall dark-haired gal (they all had dark hair) with a pretty girl-next-door face. She looked tired but somewhat vigilant as she made introductions. We all half-stood to shake hands since we hadn't really before.

Marina was of medium height, obviously had a larger chest under her sweatshirt.

Nerta was short and very pretty, with the thin features of an athlete.

Josefina was tall, far more average looking facially but thin and graceful in her movements.

I started by welcoming them, but Larissa immediately corrected me that her preferred name was Larie, that (like the other 3) she was indeed homeless and a refugee, but they would not be taken advantage of, and this scholarship offer sounded way too good to be true.

I said, improvising but reasonably, "I am the Director. This is not the interview. You are staying in my home because we have empty rooms, and, yes, it is too good to be true."

This startled them all, including Kim.

"I only recently learned I was being made Director. I have nothing prepared for this. I believe I was chosen because I'm a reasonably wealthy computer engineer, that we have a large farmhouse near Winnipeg, and that I am okay with having children in the house. Other than that, I don't know if I have that many qualifications. If you're surprised, so am I."

ja99
ja99
384 Followers
123456...9